goku ss1 vs ryoko

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chickenlover98
pick yo sides ppl

chickenlover98
if ss1 is too powerful reg goku

Endless Mike
How many gems

chickenlover98
all

chickenlover98
she gets all of the gems. u can say whatever level u think goku would have to be to put up a fight

Endless Mike
All of the gems he gets stomped

chickenlover98
LOL MY ASS. we have never seen her full power. close match fo sho.

chickenlover98
and btw i have only seen teh anime

Endless Mike
With all of the gems she is potentially as powerful as Tsunami in spaceship form, with 10 Light Hawk Wings. Either way she can become intangible, teleport anywhere in space or dimensions, transmute matter and energy, regenerate, attack internally, track things moving at hundreds of times lightspeed, move faster than light, survive in space, etc. She would just attack him so fast he couldn't react, while intangible and immune to all of his attacks, and phase through his body to rip his heart out.

chickenlover98
wtf r u talkion bout ryoko isnt god. hell in tenchi in tokyo she needed oxygen. second she cant regenerate she gets hurt all the time and stays hurt. she can teleport but you never see her move far distances. we only see her in our dimensions. for that matter nor is she intangible because ayeka can hurt her

chickenlover98
and she has never gone faster than light

Endless Mike
Tenchi in Tokyo isn't canon. Only the OVAs, GXP, 101 Secrets, and the shin novels are canon. She went faster than light in OVA 19.

chickenlover98
the ova went to 13 retard. 14 if u count the dvd extra. i havent watched gxp so excuse my ignorance. i have dled im just rewatchin universe first. no idea wtf 101 secrets is. if u wanna link mike thatd b great

chickenlover98
i like how mikes the only one postin in this

Violent2Dope
The OVA had like 20 episodes retard.

chickenlover98
dude. i have the full thing. it stops at the one where jurain(wrong spelling i know) royal family comes to earth. i have till 13. if u have more, be so kind to link. i thought there was more. if here is link me to a torrent

Phenomenol
Originally posted by Endless Mike
All of the gems he gets stomped

Nope, Goku stomps this chick.

The Gems only grant her the ability to use 10 LHW.

Goku is more powerful than a Solar System buster.

chickenlover98
ryoko has never used lhw in the anime. ima go by the anime/ova here

Endless Mike
There are 20 OVA episodes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo%21_Ryo-Ohki

Any random person with 1 Light Hawk Wing could defeat everyone in the DBU simultaneously without any effort whatsoever.

And no one in the DBU has ever shown power to destroy more than a planet.

Phenomenol
There are 20 OVA episodes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo%21_Ryo-Ohki

Any random person with 1 Light Hawk Wing could defeat everyone in the DBU simultaneously without any effort whatsoever.

And no one in the DBU has ever shown power to destroy more than a planet.

Really, Is that why Tenchi with SIX LHW (more power than anyone in the series) got PWNED by a planet destroying blast! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Goku > Tenchi > Z >Ryoko.

chickenlover98
mike yes they have. you continue to ignore the fact that PICCOLO blew up the moon. that is canon. so goku is so much stronger than that its not even funny.

real quick, who is the counteractor?

Endless Mike
He didn't get "pwned", stop making things up.

And since when does a moon = a solar system?

That's just stupid.

You do realize that it takes almost 2000 times as much energy to destroy the earth as it does to destroy the moon?

chickenlover98
um btw you realize goku is so much stronger than piccolo its just funny right. you also realize that was in the saiyan saga. which means he got way stronger.

still, who the **** is the counter actor.

chickenlover98
also i dont believe in the anime its ever stated exactly what she can do with all her gems. please corect me if im mistaken

chickenlover98
bumpinized

Endless Mike
It was stated by Masaki Kajishima in 101 secrets.

chickenlover98
well please inform me just very quickly as to what she can do.

Endless Mike
With how many gems?

chickenlover98
ALL OF THEM.

Endless Mike
Potentially she is as powerful as Tsunami - Fune, can summon 10 Light Hawk Wings (the maximum amount possible in one universe)

chickenlover98
she didnt summon lhw in the ova as far as i know. i dont believe weve seen her with all of her gems

Endless Mike
Her powers aren't fully developed yet

chickenlover98
doesnt matter. there will be no further tenchi anime to my knowledge, im using the tenchi anime here ive never read the manga and dont intend to.

Endless Mike
Manga isn't canon

I was going by the info in the 101 secrets book

chickenlover98
never heard of that. i was goin by the ova

Endless Mike
OVA even in the undeveloped state she has phasing, intangibility, energy control and attack, teleportation, FTL speed and reactions, summoning and controlling demons, transmutation of matter, fusing with matter, dimensional travel, etc.

chickenlover98
she has never had ftl reactions. she can summon demons oOo something goku cant deal with considering he was basically in hell. nor can she fuse with matter to my knowledge. we dont know how big or powerful those blasts can be either.

Endless Mike
She fused with a stone column on Kagato's ship, tracked and moved FTL in OVA 19

chickenlover98
that was kagatos doing. he basically owns her because he and washu created her. he can literally turn her into anything. he even says that explicitly.

again if u have the last 6 ovas id be happy to watch them. i cant STAND subtitles.

Endless Mike
No, it was her, because she was working against Kagato at the time

chickenlover98
no, remember he said he could turn her into stone. dont believe me then watch it again. i watched it 2 weeks ago.

Endless Mike
She could have defeated him but was holding back to protect Ayeka

chickenlover98
no she couldnt dude. once he had her in that thing she couldnt break out until she got super angry about tenchi. kagato is easily more powerful than ryoko

Endless Mike
It was stated that the only reason she lost was because she couldn't fight at full power or she would injure Ayeka

chickenlover98
if you say so

chickenlover98
but as my memory serves she had only 1 gem, as she never got them back. and kagato had 3 or 4 so she loses

Endless Mike
Those were synthetic gems created by studying the real ones. They weren't as powerful

chickenlover98
yea but he had more gems so it made up the difference

Endless Mike
No it didn't, at least not according to Washu.

chickenlover98
didnt he have like 5 or six gems. then later he got the originals. and didnt ryoko only have 1 at the time?

Endless Mike
He was not using them in battle at that time IIRC

I'll watch it again

Phenomenol
He didn't get "pwned", stop making things up.

And since when does a moon = a solar system?

That's just stupid.

You do realize that it takes almost 2000 times as much energy to destroy the earth as it does to destroy the moon?

So? Doesn't change the fact that Tenchi's SIX LHW were overcome by the planet buster!

Endless Mike
Which is not true. Once again you are lying and misrepresenting facts. Stop trolling.

Phenomenol
Recheck it......
http://tmau.fateback.com/episodes/ova/20.html

Shutup!

Endless Mike
What? Was that supposed to be some sort of rebuttal to my post?

Phenomenol
Yeah, Actual facts > Your post!

http://tmau.fateback.com/episodes/ova/20.html

Goku is more poweruful than a Solar System buster >>>>> LHW!!!!

Endless Mike
First of all, no he's not. No one in DBZ can destroy more than a planet.

Second of all, Tenchi was not overcome. All that happened was that he ended up in the hyperdimension because he could not properly control his powers (he had never summoned 6 Light Hawk Wings before).

Have you even seen the episode?

Tenchi with 3 LHWs escaped a black hole. That's WAY above planet destroying.

Phenomenol
First of all, no he's not. No one in DBZ can destroy more than a planet.

Second of all, Tenchi was not overcome. All that happened was that he ended up in the hyperdimension because he could not properly control his powers (he had never summoned 6 Light Hawk Wings before).

Have you even seen the episode?

Tenchi with 3 LHWs escaped a black hole. That's WAY above planet destroying.

Moron, I have the episode...... and he was overcome and that caused him to go back in time. Just like when he died against Z and went back to that place!!!!

Tenchi's SIX LHW >>>> Three LHW!!!

Goku wins this easy!

Endless Mike
Do you know how Light Hawk Wings work?

For each additional LHW, it takes twice as much power to summon it. So summoning 6 LHWs took 8 times as much power as summoning 3. He had never done that before, and he was inexperienced with his powers so he couldn't handle it. It was the extra energy requirement that sent him to the hyperdimension, NOT the Chobimaru's attack. Proof is that the attack didn't even hit him, the LHWs neutralized it completely before it even reached him, and the event only happened afterwards.

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/9797/tenchi6wingop9.gif

*excuse the blurry image*

Phenomenol
Do you know how Light Hawk Wings work?

For each additional LHW, it takes twice as much power to summon it. So summoning 6 LHWs took 8 times as much power as summoning 3. He had never done that before, and he was inexperienced with his powers so he couldn't handle it. It was the extra energy requirement that sent him to the hyperdimension, NOT the Chobimaru's attack. Proof is that the attack didn't even hit him, the LHWs neutralized it completely before it even reached him, and the event only happened afterwards.

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/9797/tenchi6wingop9.gif

*excuse the blurry image*

Yeah, I know how LHW work, you OBVIOUSLY failed to watch this episode and don't know the facts..............

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1159137e99BZxDK

Remember earlier when Z cut Tenchi and he "died."

The chobimaru "killed" Tenchi again, and that's why he went back to that place.

Endless Mike
Z cut Tenchi after he had neutralized Tenchi's LHWs by sacrificing 3 of his own. The Chobimaru did not kill Tenchi, Tenchi's own inexperience with his powers shifted him out of the dimension.

How could he have been harmed by the attack if it never even reached him in the first place?

Phenomenol
Z cut Tenchi after he had neutralized Tenchi's LHWs by sacrificing 3 of his own. The Chobimaru did not kill Tenchi, Tenchi's own inexperience with his powers shifted him out of the dimension.

How could he have been harmed by the attack if it never even reached him in the first place?

*sigh*
Watch the entire episode and learn something.

The point is, Tenchi NEEEDED SIX LHW (more than Z and anyone else besides Tsunami) and that is not enough to handle a guy who can destroy a Solar System and more.

Goku >>>>>>>>>> LHW!

Endless Mike
You really are an idiot.

Tenchi didn't intend to summon 6 Light Hawk Wings. 3 would have done fine (black hole, remember?)

He couldn't control his powers completely, and accidentally used 8 times more power than he had ever used before, that overloaded him and sent him into the hyperdimension temporarily. Still, it was no big deal for him.

Stop trolling.

Conventional brute force is multiplied by 0 against LHWs. Goku could attack all day and not do any damage.

Phenomenol
You really are an idiot.

Tenchi didn't intend to summon 6 Light Hawk Wings. 3 would have done fine (black hole, remember?)

He couldn't control his powers completely, and accidentally used 8 times more power than he had ever used before, that overloaded him and sent him into the hyperdimension temporarily. Still, it was no big deal for him.

Stop trolling.

Conventional brute force is multiplied by 0 against LHWs. Goku could attack all day and not do any damage.

NONE of what you said was stated/shown in the OVA!!!!

What was is that he needed SIX LHW to stop the planet from being destroyed, that is canon.

Solar System buster >>>>>>>>>>>>>>LHW.

Endless Mike
You're like a parrot, just repeating the same things over and over again.

1. No one in DBZ can destroy a solar system

2. Direct brute force is useless against Light Hawk Wings. Inside the event horizon of a black hole, the pressure and gravity are infinite, but Tenchi's LHWs (only 3 of them) activated automatically, reversed the time dilation, and nullified the black hole's gravity, allowing him to escape. It's stated that only one power (the power of the Chousein cosmic entities) can overcome the LHWs.

3. Tenchi summoned 6 LHWs by accident. He had never done that before. Normally he only summons 3. He survived the destruction of Earth completely unharmed with only 3.

Phenomenol
You're like a parrot, just repeating the same things over and over again.

1. No one in DBZ can destroy a solar system

2. Direct brute force is useless against Light Hawk Wings. Inside the event horizon of a black hole, the pressure and gravity are infinite, but Tenchi's LHWs (only 3 of them) activated automatically, reversed the time dilation, and nullified the black hole's gravity, allowing him to escape. It's stated that only one power (the power of the Chousein cosmic entities) can overcome the LHWs.

3. Tenchi summoned 6 LHWs by accident. He had never done that before. Normally he only summons 3. He survived the destruction of Earth completely unharmed with only 3.

1. It is stated that Cell can destroy a Solar system and it is stated that Goku was more powerful than him.

Canon Manga > Your opinions.

2.Tenchi needed SIX LHW to take on a planet destroying blast and was overcome.. Wrong, Show me where it states Tenchi summoning SIX LHW by accident? looks like your talking out of your ass again because the ova shows him easily summoning SIX!!!!!!!!

Goku >>>>>LHW

Endless Mike
No, Cell stated he could do so. Cell stated a lot of things that weren't true. It's called boasting. The resulting attack only created a crater a few hundred meters in diameter.

If you want to go by character statements, Z said he was going to destroy the entire universe.

He had never summoned six before. The whole point of that sequence was to show how his powers were developing, and increasing, but he still couldn't handle them. Planet destroying and above forces were easily handled with 3 Light Hawk Wings, he wouldn't need 6. Up until that point he didn't even know he could summon 6. Furthermore, your proposed alternative to the simple explanation that the extra power shifted him to the hyperdimension makes no sense because THE CHOBIMARU'S BLAST NEVER EVEN HIT HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Phenomenol
So? doesn't change the fact that he needed SIX LHW to stop the blast.

Your statements are not CANON, stop with your own suggestions!

NEXT!!!!!!!

Endless Mike
He didn't need them. Much greater has been stopped with 3. I've already stated this many times already.

Just because someone uses a certain amount of power doesn't mean that amount of power was required to complete the task. Tenchi couldn't even properly control his abilities, summoning that many LHWs was too much for him at the time.

Noone's statements here are canon. We are not the authors of the works of fiction.

Phenomenol
Fail, your statements are not in the OVA!!! I used CANON OVA movie that SHOWED TENCHI USING SIX LHW TO BLOCK THE BLAST!!!!!

You state otherwise because you are a fanboy.

Goku>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LHW, leave.

Endless Mike
He used 6 Light Hawk Wings to block the blast, he didn't know he could even summon 6 Light Hawk Wings. He didn't exactly have much time to think about it. He has blocked far greater forces with only 3. The blast never even hit him, so how could it have damaged him? You still have not answered this.

He was sent to the hyperdimension by using more energy than he could handle at the time.

Phenomenol
Again, NONE OF WHAT YOU SAID IS IN THE OVA.......

Here is what is shown/stated........

Tenchi NEEDED SIX LHW TO BLOCK it.

Goku is more powerful than a Solar System buster >>>>>>>>>>>>>>LHW.

NEXT.

Endless Mike
Where is it stated that he needed six to block it?

Phenomenol
IT doesn't need to be stated, it WAS SHOWN and he struggled with SIX LHW!!!!!!!!!!

Goku >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LHW.

close thread.

Endless Mike
So in other words, you just lied again.

He was shown to be "struggling" because he was using more energy (8 times as much) than he had ever used before, just to create the 6 Light Hawk Wings. This is what I've been saying the whole time. That strain was too much on him at the time and it sent him to the hyperdimension.

Phenomenol
No, moron, you are the liar.... I posted Tenchi STRUGGLING using SIX LHW to block a planet destroying attack yet you try to twist it with your own bullcrap interpretations!!!!!

NOWHERE WAS IT STATED THAT HE WAS STRUGGLING BECAUSE HE WAS USING MORE ENERGY, IT SHOWS TENCHI STRUGGLING BECAUSE OF THE BLAST!!!!!!!!!

Goku >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LHW.

NEXT.

Endless Mike
http://img.game.co.uk/ml/3/2/8/2/328212ss16.jpg

That's a lie if I've ever heard one.

Tenchi had never summoned 6 Light Hawk Wings before. The strain was too great and he was sent to the hyperdimension.

He easily survived a black hole, which was far more powerful than the Chobimaru's attack, with only 3. In addition, the Chobimaru's attack never even hit him, so it couldn't possibly have caused it.

Stop trolling.

Phenomenol
http://img.game.co.uk/ml/3/2/8/2/328212ss16.jpg

That's a lie if I've ever heard one.

Tenchi had never summoned 6 Light Hawk Wings before. The strain was too great and he was sent to the hyperdimension.

He easily survived a black hole, which was far more powerful than the Chobimaru's attack, with only 3. In addition, the Chobimaru's attack never even hit him, so it couldn't possibly have caused it.

Stop trolling.

You fAIL! You forgot about this.............

IT doesn't need to be stated, it WAS SHOWN and he struggled with SIX LHW!!!!!!!!!!
Goku >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LHW.

close thread.

Moron!

You obviosuly, lost and lied again,

GOKU >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Im tired he just wins. Happy Dance

Endless Mike
Are you even paying attention?

First you say "It's stated he needed 6"

Then you say "It wasn't stated he needed 6".

GTFO.

You have repeatedly failed to address my points.

Namely:

1. He was immune to a black hole with only 3. Black hole > Chobimaru's attack

2. The Chobimaru's attack never even hit him, so it couldn't have been the cause of his shifting to the hyperdimension

Phenomenol
Mike, you HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!! stand up for what you believe in.....

Visuals override dialogue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tenchi is SHOWN USING SIX AND STRUGGLING TO BLOCK THE BLAST.

THAT IS CANON, anything out of your mouth is a lie.

Goku >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AAAAAAAAhhhAaa, I broke my index finger. laughing

Endless Mike
He is shown using 6, and struggling because the energy he used to summon them was greater than anything he had ever used before. He couldn't control his powers and he used too much at once.

This is obvious if you actually watch the scene.

Now, again:

Phenomenol
That is not canon.

Tenchi shown struggling with SIX LHW to block the blast is canon.

Goku >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AHWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHH my pinky finger eek!

Endless Mike
And my explanation perfectly fits the facts and explains that, while yours does not. In fact your explanation is contradicted by two important facts, which you have continuously refused to address. Namely:

And stop stretching the page.

Endless Mike
BTW, as for the power of the Light Hawk Wings, the maximum amount that can exist in one universe at once by one individual is 10, or the universe will be shattered. Going by the formula for the generation of LHWs, Tenchi was channeling 1/16th of universe - destroying power at that point.

This is further reinforced when Z stated that Tokimi would have to shatter the third dimension to defeat him, and she agreed.

Phenomenol
Key words mike............ from you.......

[SIZE=4

Too bad it wasn't in the canon because Tenchi's SIX LHW > three LHW!!

Trnchi is shown to use Six to blockl a blast and he struggled with it, that is canon!

Goku >>>>Tenchi Muyo.

Endless Mike
Let me see if I can explain this to you.

We see the canon events. Namely, Tenchi teleports in front of the Chobimaru, summons 6 Light Hawk Wings, and then is sent to the hyperdimension. I propose an explanation that explains this, which is completely in line with all of the canon facts and information. You also propose an explanation that explain this, which completely contradicts the canon information.

Your explanation is not canon. It would only be canon if it was directly stated that the Chobimaru's blast was the cause of Tenchi being sent to the hyperdimension, which is not the case.

Your explanation cannot be correct, for the following reasons:

2. The Chobimaru's attack never even hit him, so it couldn't have been the cause of his shifting to the hyperdimension

ADDRESS THESE NOW OR I WILL ACCEPT YOUR CONCESSION

Phenomenol
Let me see if I can explain this to you.

We see the canon events. Namely, Tenchi teleports in front of the Chobimaru, summons 6 Light Hawk Wings, and then is sent to the hyperdimension. I propose an explanation that explains this, which is completely in line with all of the canon facts and information. You also propose an explanation that explain this, which completely contradicts the canon information.

Your explanation is not canon. It would only be canon if it was directly stated that the Chobimaru's blast was the cause of Tenchi being sent to the hyperdimension, which is not the case.

Your explanation cannot be correct, for the following reasons:

ADDRESS THESE NOW OR I WILL ACCEPT YOUR CONCESSION

1. I don't NEED YOUR EXPLANATION BECAUSE THE CANON SHOWS ME TENCHI'S SIX LHW STRUGGLING TO BLOCK THE BLAST!

CANON > YOUR OPINIONS!

2. OBVIOUSLY THE CHOBIMARU is more powerful than the black hole because it would have destroyed the planet in ONE-SHOT!! Black Holes can't do that and TENCHI IS SHOWN USING SIX to his THREE LHW!

You continue to fail.

Haruhi
*sigh*

Tenchi-verse > DBZ-verse.

chickenlover98
NOT THE POINT. this is vs ryoko not tenchi/Z. stfu about that debate in your own thread. get back to subject. phen stop makin crap up

Endless Mike
Black holes can't destroy a planet in one shot?

Please, learn physics. If a black hole hit earth (unless it was a very small one), earth would be gone. The one Tenchi escaped from was hundreds of meters in diameter, meaning it would have the mass of hundreds of stars. Not to mention the forces beyond the event horizon of a black hole are infinite.

Second, Tenchi was "struggling" because he summoned far more Light Hawk Wings than he had ever summoned before, and could not control that amount of power (8 times anything he had ever experienced). This is the only logical explanation, because your explanation is invalidated by the simple fact that THE CHOBIMARU'S BLAST NEVER EVEN REACHED TENCHI.

As for Ryoko, she's faster and more mobile than Goku, and can become completely immune to his attacks. She could just hang out in space while he's stuck on earth (he needs to breathe oxygen) and then blast him. (Remember with 3 gems she destroyed many planets while helping Kagato). Or she could just phase his internal organs out of his body. This is all possible without Light Hawk Wings.

chickenlover98
couldnt he blow her up when he sees her. btw i dont believe ive seen her phasing something out of someones body

Endless Mike
She can phase through matter, fuse with matter, and selectively turn parts of her body intangible. Of course she could do that.

And if she gets attacked she would just turn intangible or teleport.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.