Amanda Waller vs. Nick Fury

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No PIS/CIS. Bloodlust on.

Both are CURRENT.

Both can use any resources available from people they have access to.

Both have two weeks of prep.

On that note, which character do you like best?

Draco69
BUMMMP

Superherovandal
Nick Fury pwns her...

guy222
Originally posted by Draco69
No PIS/CIS. Bloodlust on.

Both are CURRENT.

Both can use any resources available from people they have access to.

Both have two weeks of prep.

On that note, which character do you like best?

nick fury

tjcoady
current? Waller has Checkmate and the Squad. She takes this.

but back when Fury was in charge of shield? hmmm.

Waller is more willing to be ruthless, but Shield definitely has better resources and better tech. We've never seen anything akin to the Psy Ops or to the crazy devices Nick has access to. but Waller has shown herself to be consistenly faster in making tough decisions. Fury takes this when he's in charge of Shield about 7/10.

Current Fury though ends up as just a splatter on...THE WALL.

Superherovandal
Originally posted by tjcoady
current? Waller has Checkmate and the Squad. She takes this.

but back when Fury was in charge of shield? hmmm.

Waller is more willing to be ruthless, but Shield definitely has better resources and better tech. We've never seen anything akin to the Psy Ops or to the crazy devices Nick has access to. but Waller has shown herself to be consistenly faster in making tough decisions. Fury takes this when he's in charge of Shield about 7/10.

Current Fury though ends up as just a splatter on...THE WALL. considering he's managed to escape capture from SHIELD so far is impressive especially since they're headed by I-Can-Control-Any-Computer-and-look-into-any-cyberspace-crevice Tony Stark. C'mon give the guy some props plus he's got secret access to all sorts of SHIELD secret areas and tech that noone else knows about or can access including Tony. The guy can beat Waller.

tjcoady
Originally posted by Superherovandal
considering he's managed to escape capture from SHIELD so far is impressive especially since they're headed by I-Can-Control-Any-Computer-and-look-into-any-cyberspace-crevice Tony Stark. C'mon give the guy some props plus he's got secret access to all sorts of SHIELD secret areas and tech that noone else knows about or can access including Tony. The guy can beat Waller.

Waller is a stone cold bad-ass though. probably my fourth favorite character in the whole DCU. Waller has checkmate and the resources of the Suicide Squad again. You are right- he has managed to evade capture, but I don't know how easily he could launch an operation to take out Waller from hiding.

Superherovandal
Originally posted by tjcoady
Waller is a stone cold bad-ass though. probably my fourth favorite character in the whole DCU. Waller has checkmate and the resources of the Suicide Squad again. You are right- he has managed to evade capture, but I don't know how easily he could launch an operation to take out Waller from hiding. The guy's gonna be able to get the New Avengers to help him out. I mean they owe for all the times he's helped them during the Civil War.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.