Pyron vs. Bleach verse, Naruto verse, and Yu Yu Hakusho verse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
And Pyron still wins.yes

Sol Valentine
***********************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!

Pyron.

chickenlover98
excuse my inability to rember who the **** pyron is

Violent2Dope
He eats planets and shit. Here's a vid of him beating ass in the OVA(which is the Pyron I'm using in this fight) at only 20% power: 6pvELOKEGcs

chickenlover98
link me to a torrent. english if u can find. id love to watch it. id find myself but i dunno the show name

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by chickenlover98
link me to a torrent. english if u can find. id love to watch it. id find myself but i dunno the show name What's a torrent?

chickenlover98
lol computer noobs. jk. a torrent is a file download. torrent programs are utorrent or bittorrent. a torrent can be downloaded from torrent sites such as isohunt, torrentz.com or mininova.org. agreat anime torrent site is animeyume.org

chickenlover98
torrents must be downloaded on torrent programs

Haruhi
Pyron eats the planets each of them are on. Game over.

Darkstalkers = POWERFUL.

chickenlover98
so v2d. check out a torrent site for the show
i dont know what the show/ova is

Blax_Hydralisk
Naruto alone wins.

Haruhi
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Naruto alone wins.

Nope. Pyron curbstomps.

chickenlover98
naruto can suck my hairy balls

Violent2Dope
Of course Pyron wins. He's my most used character in spite threads.evil face

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Haruhi
Nope. Pyron curbstomps.

Neg. naruto destroys him by yelling "Believe it!"

Akuki
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Of course Pyron wins. He's my most used character in spite threads.evil face Why make them though?

Haruhi
Neg. naruto destroys him by yelling "Believe it!"

Damn, you're right.

Pyron is powerful. His hobby is consuming planets. But even then, he's no match for characters like Morrigan and Jedah, who are the most powerful characters in the Makai.

Blax_Hydralisk
Also no match for an annoying catch phrase.

Magee
Pyron loses.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Akuki
Why make them though? I'm 15, have ADHD, and an anger problem, so when people piss me off I just kinda make them.

Endless Mike
Dark Schneider would defeat Pyron though

Violent2Dope
Who?

Endless Mike
The main character of the manga Bastard!!

He has a respect thread somewhere here but it doesn't have nearly all of his stuff.

Also Phenomenol likes to troll threads involving him and degrade his abilities because he could destroy everyone in the DBU easily.

Blax_Hydralisk
I'm 15, have ADHD, and an anger problem, so when people piss me off I just kinda make them.

haha. Silly virgin. I'm older and probably bigger then you.

Violent2Dope
haha. Silly virgin. I'm older and probably bigger then you. No you're not, definately not older. How old are you?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Endless Mike
The main character of the manga Bastard!!

He has a respect thread somewhere here but it doesn't have nearly all of his stuff.

Also Phenomenol likes to troll threads involving him and degrade his abilities because he could destroy everyone in the DBU easily. What can he do?

Akuki
What can he do?
View the respect thread in my sig for details, but in general he's a galaxy buster, can restore himself so long as any of his atoms that exist in 3 seperate dimensions aren't destroyed, he can move at several thousand times the speed of light and is immune to reality warping and time attacks, and he has several thousand mystical shields that he is constantly reinforcing during battle.

Blax_Hydralisk
No you're not, definately not older. How old are you?

I'll be 16 in October.

Violent2Dope
I'll be 16 in October. So will I!eek!

chickenlover98
ill be 16 in january sad

Remindme
Is Kyuubi wasn't sealed in Naruto, Pyron would lose to him, not just lose, Pyron would get warp-stomped

Well, Kyuubi's power is infinate, and if he was at 20% that means his power does have a limit. Works in thoery to me.....

Blax_Hydralisk
Pyron can change his size.

You DO realize that Pyron was, at one point, bigger then the Andromeda GALAXY?

Haruhi
Originally posted by Remindme
Is Kyuubi wasn't sealed in Naruto, Pyron would lose to him, not just lose, Pyron would get warp-stomped

Well, Kyuubi's power is infinate, and if he was at 20% that means his power does have a limit. Works in thoery to me.....

HAHAHAHA! Yeah, right.

That's the biggest load of wankery I've heard yet.

Not-so-sorry-to-say, but Pyron wins no matter how much Kyuubi aura Naruto taps into.,

Sol Valentine
So will I!eek!

I'll be 14 in September.

Remindme
HAHAHAHA! Yeah, right.

That's the biggest load of wankery I've heard yet.

Not-so-sorry-to-say, but Pyron wins no matter how much Kyuubi aura Naruto taps into.,

2 things

1) i said If kyuubi wasn't sealed inside naruto, so he had his own body etc

2) i didn't know pyron could change his size so much, all i had to go by was the video...

That attitude is starting to irritate me, if i was so wrong you say it like Blax Hydralisk.

Haruhi is the classic example of the jerkoff fanfuc.k that is so far up whosever arse they don't mention why i am wrong

(i know now i am wrong and thank you Blax)

Haruhi
2 things

1) i said If kyuubi wasn't sealed inside naruto, so he had his own body etc

2) i didn't know pyron could change his size so much, all i had to go by was the video...

That attitude is starting to irritate me, if i was so wrong you say it like Blax Hydralisk.

Haruhi is the classic example of the jerkoff fanfuc.k that is so far up whosever arse they don't mention why i am wrong

(i know now i am wrong and thank you Blax)

I'm just tired of everybody thinking that Naruto > Everything else. It's ridiculous, some of the things I've heard Narutards say. Some believe Itachi can defeat the Living Tribunal, a marvel cosmic. Still, others think he can take out L-sama, who is God.

My apologies for the rude attitude, though. =(

Remindme
I'm just tired of everybody thinking that Naruto > Everything else. It's ridiculous, some of the things I've heard Narutards say. Some believe Itachi can defeat the Living Tribunal, a marvel cosmic. Still, others think he can take out L-sama, who is God.

My apologies for the rude attitude, though. =(

Oh, i see, oh thanks no problem then ^^ i just hate people who has single sided minds.

I'm sorry for what i said too, but i'm just stupid ^^'

I gladly accept your apology smile

Aizen
WTF!!!!

Pyron....he he he...come on...he's an interesting entity but nothing more.

And this is really stupid, creating this kind of threads, they are pointless.

Violent2Dope

Well, Kyuubi's power is infinate, and if he was at 20% that means his power does have a limit. Works in thoery to me..... Pyron in the OVA at 20% easily wrecks cities with mini suns, and at one point in the OVA, after splitting into 5 Pyrons at 20% power, all of them fly around the Earth in a few seconds, that's at or near lightspeed.

Remindme
.....you're a bit late if you think i'm gonig to agrue back ^^'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.