Bowser vs Diablo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remindme
Yay i just finished Diablo II ^-^

So, who wins?

Bowser
http://www.smbhq.com/users/sss/pics/bowser.jpg

Diablo
http://diablo2.ingame.de/spiel/akte/pics/akt4_diablo.jpg

Violent2Dope
Heh...heheh... heheh,heheh,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHO THE F*CK YOU THINK WINS!?

C. C. Cowgirl
Diablo big grin

Sol Valentine
Diablo.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Remindme
Yay i just finished Diablo II ^-^

Congratulations by the way big grin

A great game yes

Violent2Dope
Diablo 2 was fun until my level 92 Barbarian was hacked and stoled from me. I had Enigma and BOTD.sad

Remindme
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
Congratulations by the way big grin

A great game yes

Yay, thanks ^^

ohh.....sorry for the mis-match then ^^'

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Diablo 2 was fun until my level 92 Barbarian was hacked and stoled from me. I had Enigma and BOTD.sad

Both items being old news roll eyes (sarcastic)

When someone takes your Torch, you can start the whining wink

Violent2Dope
Both items being old news roll eyes (sarcastic)

When someone takes your Torch, you can start the whining wink It was back when they were good.

C. C. Cowgirl
Oh hush! They were never good raver

Violent2Dope
Oh hush! They were never good raver They were the best items in the game.erm

MadMel
i had grims burning dead..the best weapon a necro could have
i had a 91 necro...was ownage
btw diablo wins
if this were giga bowser, itd be a bit more even, but the result would be the same erm

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
They were the best items in the game.erm

Best is always a matter of definition smile

Originally posted by MadMel
i had grims burning dead..the best weapon a necro could have
i had a 91 necro...was ownage
btw diablo wins
if this were giga bowser, itd be a bit more even, but the result would be the same erm

That depends on the necromancer stick out tongue What skills you have and such yes

Sol Valentine
It must be high.

Burning thought
i remember having a 82 necro...throughout the days i kept having high characters, 92 paladin was highest and a 80 sorc, but i keep forgetting them, when i finally come back theyve expired so i made a new one..got it up and then forget it again until eventually i just gave up laughing i think my most memorable thing for my Necro was his wand, the hand of leoric or something, best wand in the game when i was playing it anyway, dunno through all the patching and such which is best now.

but yeh Diablo wins, also if hes considered to be satan himself in the fight then he definatley wins

C. C. Cowgirl
I almost only made sorceresses, amazons and assassins roll eyes (sarcastic)

Violent2Dope
I only did Barabarians and Necromancers.

Sol Valentine
I had Assassins, Sorcerers, and Necros.

Burning thought
the only thing that rly annoyed me was those teleporting enigma hammerdin builds who teleport next to me and 1 hit me....i just couldnt beat them for some reason, their magic damage was synergies through the roof

Sol Valentine
That shit frustrated me beyond reason.

I actually looked like that Angry Gamer guy.

Burning thought
laughing was there any way to beat them, i mean seriously i think i may have beaten one once by luck, maybe becayse his tele missed where he wanted it to go and my skeles swarmed him (skele necro) but other than that they seemed unbeatable...always lost to em

although i think Sorc were fun to play, i like their massive AOE attacks, especially Synergies up fire attacks.

Sol Valentine
i liked all their elementals.

but I prefer assassins.

Cuz I work for the government.

Violent2Dope
I beat Hammerdins by way of massive power and dexterity, I WWed them with my Barb. I was an Enigma teleing WWer.smile I also had two BOTD.

Sol Valentine
I ****ing hate you.

C. C. Cowgirl
An Amazon/Necromancer with enigma will 'wtfpwn' all raver

Violent2Dope
An Amazon/Necromancer with enigma will 'wtfpwn' all raver Necro yes, but I was the ultimate Amazon killer.

C. C. Cowgirl
Necromancers 'wtfpwn' barbarians haermm

Violent2Dope
Necromancers 'wtfpwn' barbarians haermm I know, they usually do. But no Zon could beat me.

Sol Valentine
I was a barbarian, and I was able to kill Necros.

shin_gear
Bowser gets destroyed easily.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
I was a barbarian, and I was able to kill Necros.

Everyone can.. It all depends on the skills of both parts.. A necromancer with the right gear and "Iron Maiden" isn't going to die by a barbarian.. Not if he knows how to play..

Sol Valentine
I remember fighting my first Necro and he had Iron Maiden.

I tore al of my hair out in that battle.

Violent2Dope
I remember my first fight with an Amazon. She tried her fancy arrow shit, and I just ran right thru and one shotted her lol.

Sol Valentine
That Amazon was ugly as hell.

Violent2Dope
Trap Assassin's are bullshit. They put traps in front of the exit from the camp so you die before you have a chance to do anything. I f*cked one up who was doin that shit by using one of the warp things, and then I rushed her and WWed the shit out of her.

Sol Valentine
I did that to a Sorcerer once

His deathcry was funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.