Black women raped and torture by six racist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

heru
A women was held captured for a week in a West Virginia home by six White people. Three men and three women beat, stabbed, and sexually abused her while barking the word Nigge* at her. The W.V. sheriff was tipped off by a anonymous call, and went to the house to discover the badly bloody battered women. As of now all six suppects are in custody.

I guess racism will always be a problem in this country. People can't seem to get over the fact that we are all not the same. What makes it even sadder is this country was build off of racism. In order to fix the problem we would have to rebuild the foundation it is build off of, now what is the chances of that ever happening. KMC what's your opinion?

Bardock42
It is disgusting that something like that happens.

But I wouldn't use it as underlying proof of my habilitation on racism.

Or to put it a bit differently, what has 6 stupid assholes to do with the foundations of the ****ing country?

SpearofDestiny
You know what I find so interesting, though ?

That Racists can still be sexually attracted to someone of a different race, even though they are not socially attracted to them.

Those six white people who raped the black girls (or black guys) definately hated them, but at the same time in order to rape someone you have to have some kind of sexual attraction to them.

Racism is a form of hatred, and it won't die until hatred itself dies. That's not likely, hatred may be dimmed, but as long as suffering exists, so will fear and anger, and hence hatred will endure.

Back on point of racism and sexual attraction, I find that so familiarly wierd....I actually hooked up with a white guy who said he doesn't date hispanic guys. He finds them attractive enough to have sex with, but he said he would never date a Hispanic because they are "whorey low lives".

HE basically thinks Hispanics are only good for f*cking, but Hell will freeze over before he ever dates one.

I was very perplexed by that encounter a while back. But yes, he is still racist despite the fact that he messed around with me.

Likewise, I am not surprised by the fact that a racist white man would rape a black girl (or guy).

SpearofDestiny
Originally posted by Bardock42

Or to put it a bit differently, what has 6 stupid assholes to do with the foundations of the ****ing country?

You are correct thumb up

Six people do not represent an entire race or country. This kind of crap happens everywhere, and in many forms.

Bardock42
Well, to be fair sexual attraction and respect for the person (or their race) don't have to go hand in hand at all...I mean, I think Paris Hilton is a stupid whore.....but I'd still **** her.

(okay, I am lying, but I could imagine scenarios where it applies)

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by heru
A women was held captured for a week in a West Virginia home by six White people. Three men and three women beat, stabbed, and sexually abused her while barking the word Nigge* at her. The W.V. sheriff was tipped off by a anonymous call, and went to the house to discover the badly bloody battered women. As of now all six suppects are in custody.

I guess racism will always be a problem in this country. People can't seem to get over the fact that we are all not the same. What makes it even sadder is this country was build off of racism. In order to fix the problem we would have to rebuild the foundation it is build off of, now what is the chances of that ever happening. KMC what's your opinion? jawdropShit that is f*ckin disgusting.

SpearofDestiny
Well, to be fair sexual attraction and respect for the person (or their race) don't have to go hand in hand at all...I mean, I think Paris Hilton is a stupid whore.....but I'd still **** her.

(okay, I am lying, but I could imagine scenarios where it applies)

I know, but it took me a long time to realize that. Sexual Attraction is not something you can help, while respect is your choice (for the most part).

A rapist never truly cares about the person he (or she) is raping. It's just sex (for the most part again).

BackFire
Spear, keep in mind that rape is very rarely a result of sexual attraction, and more often a result of the person's want to dominate and devalue another.

heru

A whole lot, we can't deny the fact that the country was build off of racism, and that those ways were passed down from generation to generation. I would bet money that those six was produced from a bunch of other racist pricks who passed the hatred through the blood line to there off springs. The suspects included two mothers and there off springs which means there were two generations involved in this attack. If the mothers are teaching there off springs this then what did the mothers parents teach them, and so on so on. History shows us that Virginia was a very racist state, it was also said that was were Wille Lynch went to introduced the Virginians to his method in keeping slaves obidient in 1712. So the past has a great deal to do with the present.

Bardock42
A whole lot, we can't deny the fact that the country was build off of racism, and that those ways were passed down from generation to generation. I would bet money that those six was produced from a bunch of other racist pricks who passed the hatred through the blood line to there off springs. The suspects included two mothers and there off springs which means there were two generations involved in this attack. If the mothers are teaching there off springs this then what did the mothers parents teach them, and so on so on. History shows us that Virginia was a very racist state, it was also said that was were Wille Lynch went to introduced the Virginians to his method in keeping slaves obidient in 1712. So the past has a great deal to do with present. Random babble.

First you assume a lot. Second even if that's true...it's raciism and not the foundations of the country that's the problem.

BackFire
The stupid German is right.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by BackFire
Spear, keep in mind that rape is very rarely a result of sexual attraction, and more often a result of the person's want to dominate and devalue another.

I was thinking the same thing, they probably did it just to make the horrible moment even worse for her.

Bardock42
The stupid German is right. Reported.

Victor Von Doom
Always remember that rape is nothing to do with sex. That's why it isn't treated as a sexual event, nor does it involve sex.

Czarina_Czarina
THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER RACE, IF THEY DID THIS TO A WHITE FEMALE OR MALE, OR ASIAN FE OR MALE, IT WOULD BE JUST AS INHUMANE.

Devil King
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Always remember that rape is nothing to do with sex. That's why it isn't treated as a sexual event, nor does it involve sex.

Well, it involves sex a little. I mean, literally.

Czarina_Czarina
A whole lot, we can't deny the fact that the country was build off of racism, and that those ways were passed down from generation to generation. I would bet money that those six was produced from a bunch of other racist pricks who passed the hatred through the blood line to there off springs. The suspects included two mothers and there off springs which means there were two generations involved in this attack. If the mothers are teaching there off springs this then what did the mothers parents teach them, and so on so on. History shows us that Virginia was a very racist state, it was also said that was were Wille Lynch went to introduced the Virginians to his method in keeping slaves obidient in 1712. So the past has a great deal to do with the present.

SEX TRAFFICING CRIMES HAPPEN WITHIN THE SAME OR OPPOSITE RACE, AND YES, THEY ARE TORTURED AND ABUSED....PLS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSpQxvtTbFU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z1XCrka-5I&mode=related&search=

AND THE FIRST LITTLE GIRL HAS A BLACK EYE, THIS HAPPENS TO WHITE FEMALES TOO, IF ANY WHITE FEMALE FINDS THIS FUNNY, SHE'S NOT THINKING OF THE MILLIONS OF WHITE FEMALES WHO GET THE SHIT BEATEN OUT OF THEM AND RAPED BY MEN OF ANY RACE.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Devil King

Her and that guy, they were once in a relationship together, that's why it's not exactly a "racial hate crime".

Talk about wanting to get the herd back into a racial-group think, better stay away from whitie!!!!!!!! that's what this was suppose to invoke, FEAR.

heru
Random babble.

First you assume a lot. Second even if that's true...it's raciism and not the foundations of the country that's the problem.

Is that so, If you built a house with damaged wood, what would be the out come of the house. Your have more complications trying to maintain it then what you had trying to build it, because the product was destined for failure before it was even built.

Czarina_Czarina

+1

Racial group thinkers are going to exploit this for months on end, to booster their arguments about multi-racial couples and immigration, etc. It's just a tool to use as an "example".

Devil King
What has this chick getting kidnapped and raped got to do with America as a whole?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER RACE, IF THEY DID THIS TO A WHITE FEMALE OR MALE, OR ASIAN FE OR MALE, IT WOULD BE JUST AS INHUMANE. They were rednecks who yelled the N word during it. Sounds like racism to me.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
They were rednecks who yelled the N word during it. Sounds like racism to me.

Yeah, but when they ass rape a white female, punch her in the face, put her face in the toilet, and THEY DON'T USE THE WORD NIGGOER, does it make the crime any less or better, esp. if that white female dated the guy and it was the family doing it? Do you know that white females are missing ALL THE TIME, they get raped the shit out of and beaten and killed, ALL THE TIME. Just b/c the word n- is used or not used, that doesn't add or subtract when the people involved were romantically involved at one point. That's just like a Serb dating aN Albanian, and something goes wrong in their relationship...and then a crime is done against one of them, all awhile, the victim is being called a racial slur, but it still doesn't add or subtract from the ACT OF CRIME b/c they knew each other romantically.

That white guy, he killed his father and they did all sorts of crime, that lady (black lady), it's not her fault, but she dated the wrong elements (not race), but elements.

Is the word white-trash racist?

And white female's children are misisng ALL THE F-CKEN TIME, all the time, where do those children go? are they dead, or used for sex? what happens to them? ALL THE TIME, THEY GET RAPED BY ALL RACES OF MEN ALL THE TIME. It's always on the news, always. There children go missing all the time.

Victor Von Doom

I-i was just making the traditional comment before someone inevitably did.

heru
SEX TRAFFICING CRIMES HAPPEN WITHIN THE SAME OR OPPOSITE RACE, AND YES, THEY ARE TORTURED AND ABUSED....PLS

This was not just a sex crime, it was a sex and racist crime, the victim was being called nigg*r. How many white women you know get called a nigg*r during sex. They told there victim as they beat her this is what happens to Nigg*rs around here. How many asian women you know while getting beat is called a Nigg*r.

DARKLORDCAEDUS

I guess racism will always be a problem in this country. People can't seem to get over the fact that we are all not the same. What makes it even sadder is this country was build off of racism. In order to fix the problem we would have to rebuild the foundation it is build off of, now what is the chances of that ever happening. KMC what's your opinion?

I hope they shot the suspects several times in their $^&*#$ and then give them a nice beatdown.

Victor Von Doom

This was not just a sex crime, it was a sex and racist crime, the victim was being called nigg*r. How many white women you know get called a nigg*r during sex. They told there victim as they beat her this is what happens to Nigg*rs around here. How many asian women you know while getting beat is called a Nigg*r.

The fact that you wouldn't use the same, specific, racial epithet towards a person of an irrelevant race doesn't prove the racist element.

Czarina_Czarina

this is a sex traffic crime, this is one. she was held against her will, she was beaten, she was called names, all of those things are sex traffic, she was used that way, unfortunately, she knew the guy...but still...no one can derive any pride from this, the shit-face that she dated killed his own dad. and yes, i am calling him a shit-face. how would u like your own son to kill u? how would u view that person? yeah, a f-cked ass-hole.

pr1983
this is a sex traffic crime, this is one. she was held against her will, she was beaten, she was called names, all of those things are sex traffic, she was used that way, unfortunately, she knew the guy...but still...no one can derive any pride from this, the shit-face that she dated killed his own dad. and yes, i am calling him a shit-face. how would u like your own son to kill u? how would u view that person? yeah, a f-cked ass-hole.

how could i view him as anything, i'd be dead...

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by pr1983
how could i view him as anything, i'd be dead...

dead spirits stay around the person who murders them, did u not know that, and a person who is a psychic can pick up on the smell or intuition of that spirit...but, that's if u believe in spirits.

heru

That may be so, but when this case goes to trial it will be looked at as a hate crime first and a sex crime second. Whenever one uses a racial slur in the act of a crime it will always be looked at as a hate crime.

pr1983
dead spirits stay around the person who murders them, did u not know that, and a person who is a psychic can pick up on the smell or intuition of that spirit...but, that's if u believe in spirits.

if i believe in them...

i believe in an afterlife, but not that a psychic (if you believe in them) can detect me...

and i'd be gone to heaven by then, so i really wouldnt care anymore...

heaven/afterlife>earth

assuming it exists and is all its cracked up to be...

Czarina_Czarina
That may be so, but when this case goes to trial it will be looked at as a hate crime first and a sex crime second. Whenever one uses a racial slur in the act of a crime it will always be looked at as a hate crime.

if it's made a hate crime, it isolates this issue to black and white; when really, this is a bigger issue in the united state, which is sex-abduction and torture, that has to be shared among everybody, including whites/hispanics/native americans/blacks/asians who have been beaten or killed or raped, held against their will, pls take the race out of this so that we can heal america.

heru
if it's made a hate crime, it isolates this issue to black and white; when really, this is a bigger issue in the united state, which is sex-abduction and torture, that has to be shared among everybody, including whites/hispanics/native americans/blacks/asians who have been beaten or killed or raped, held against their will, pls take the race out of this so that we can heal america.

Like I stated previously, America was build off of Racism (HATRED) in order for it to be cured it will have to be reconstructed from the foundation in which it was build off of.

Czarina_Czarina
Like I stated previously, America was build off of Racism (HATRED) in order for it to be cured it will have to be reconstructed from the foundation in which it was build off of.

you keep repeating it so that it won't go away, that's like if i did something wrong, and i press forward, and you keep bringing that chit up. GOOD lord, let people move on. it's like you don't want it to, you want this negativity so that you can say, HA HAHAHAHAHAHHA I WAS RIGHT, THEY ARE ALWAYS RACIST, THEY HATE US, WE ARE VICTIMS, when the DAD of that bastard is dead, the person who she dated is a monster, and plenty of white women, hispanic women, asian women, they end up dead or raped, we have a problem, and if you are only going to think of "race", you aren't part of healing america. sorry.

LET'S HAVE A SERBIAN WAR RIGHT HERE, RIGHT IN AMERICA, THAT'LL SHOW HOW MUCH WE DON'T FORGET THE PAST. WE WILL SHOW THE WORLD JUST HOW GREAT WE ARE IN OUR ABILITY TO MOVE FORWARD, WE ARE SOOOOO GOOD AT KEEPTING THE F-UCKEN PAST ALIVE, AND SO ARE THE CROATIANS.

KEEP THE PAST ALIVE, WE NEED IT, TO KILL EACH OTHER OFF. KEEP THE PAST ALIVE, DON'T FORGET, WE NEED TO REMEMBER SO THAT WE CAN CON'T HATING EACH OTHER.

WE DON'T NEED TO F-UCKEN MOVE ON, WHY ARE WE GOING TO DO THAT FOR? WE NEED BLOOD AND A CIVIL WAR IN THIS COUTRY, WE NEED MORE LIVES ON THE LINE, WE NEED TO REPORT THAT BLACKS ARE PAYING HIGHER RATES IN MORTAGE, WE NEED TO REPORT FINDINGS THAT LEAD TO BULL SHT, AS HOW WOULD WE KNOW UNLESS WE LOOK AT THE ACTUAL CREDIT SCORES, BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WE WANT TO SHOW THAT WHITES ARE GETTING SOMETHING BETTER, BLACKS ARE TREATED BAD, SO THAT THIS STUFF

ITCHES
AND
ITCHES
ITCHES
AND
ITCHES

UNTIL WE HAVE ANOTHER CIVIL WAR IN THIS COUNTRY,

BRING
ON
SERBIA

WE NEED TO HAVE A WAR

Czarina_Czarina
BRING THE FUC-KEN BALKIN (BALKAN) WAR IN AMERICA, HERE IN AMERICA, BRING IT, WE NEED BLOOD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el3x2pjk-xU

WE CAN'T FORGET THE PAST, WE NEED TO SEE EACH OTHER DEAD, B/C WE ARE SO DAMN IMPORTANT.

TEAR THIS WHOLE SHIT DOWN, WE DON'T NEED IT. WE DON'T. WHEN WE CAN SEE WHITES KILLING EACH OTHER OFF, TEARING THEIR OWN COUNTRY, UNABLE TO SEE THAT THEY ARE THE SAME DAMN RACE (IF THAT'S THE ONLY THING THEY CAN AGREE ON), BUT HERE, WE ARE FU-CKEN PETTY, ABOUT THE FU-CKEN PAST. WE CAN'T EVEN SEE WE ARE all AMERICANS, GOD-DAMN YOU PEOPLE.

****EN DAMN YOU.

AND IF ANY WHITE FEMALE FINDS THIS FUNNY, SHE'S ****EN STUPID, PLETY OF WHITE WOMEN END UP MISSING OR DEAD, AT THE HANDS OF ANY RACE OF MEN, ANY RACE, AND THAT INCLUDE CHILDREN, AND DON'T FORGET THIS COUNTRY HAD CRIMINALS TO BEGIN WITH, SO IT'S NOT WHITE OR RIGHT, IT'S HUMAN, AND WE NEED TO GET PAST THE PAST, OR WE NEED TO TEAR DOWN OUR OWN COUNTRY, B/C WE DON'T DESERVE IT, THE SERBS DIDN'T DESERVE THEIR COUNTRY, DID THEY? THEY PROVED IT, KOSOVA, THEY PROVED IT, BOMBING THEIR OWN LAND, WHY DONT' WE STOP THIS BULL SHIT. IT'S FUNNY IF IT'S AN ASIAN, OR WHITE OR BLACK, IT'S ****E-N SICK.

chillmeistergen

Brilliant. I love that ''did u not know that'' bit. God, you are such a fvcking idiot, Czarina.

Czarina_Czarina
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmpsgV7OMcU&mode=related&search=

I HAVE AS MUCH RESPECT FOR CHIL-WHATEVER AS I DO FOR SCUM.

chillmeistergen
Are the caps lock posts designed to intimidate? If so, they're not working.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Are the caps lock posts designed to intimidate? If so, they're not working.

I have as much respect for chil-whatever as I do for scum.

I HAVE AS MUCH RESPECT FOR CHIL-WHATEVER AS I DO FOR SCUM.

eek!

heru
you keep repeating it so that it won't go away, that's like if i did something wrong, and i press forward, and you keep bringing that chit up. GOOD lord, let people move on. it's like you don't want it to, you want this negativity so that you can say, HA HAHAHAHAHAHHA I WAS RIGHT, THEY ARE ALWAYS RACIST, THEY HATE US, WE ARE VICTIMS, when the DAD of that bastard is dead, the person who she dated is a monster, and plenty of white women, hispanic women, asian women, they end up dead or raped, we have a problem, and if you are only going to think of "race", you aren't part of healing america. sorry.

LET'S HAVE A SERBIAN WAR RIGHT HERE, RIGHT IN AMERICA, THAT'LL SHOW HOW MUCH WE DON'T FORGET THE PAST. WE WILL SHOW THE WORLD JUST HOW GREAT WE ARE IN OUR ABILITY TO MOVE FORWARD, WE ARE SOOOOO GOOD AT KEEPTING THE F-UCKEN PAST ALIVE, AND SO ARE THE CROATIANS.

KEEP THE PAST ALIVE, WE NEED IT, TO KILL EACH OTHER OFF. KEEP THE PAST ALIVE, DON'T FORGET, WE NEED TO REMEMBER SO THAT WE CAN CON'T HATING EACH OTHER.

WE DON'T NEED TO F-UCKEN MOVE ON, WHY ARE WE GOING TO DO THAT FOR? WE NEED BLOOD AND A CIVIL WAR IN THIS COUTRY, WE NEED MORE LIVES ON THE LINE, WE NEED TO REPORT THAT BLACKS ARE PAYING HIGHER RATES IN MORTAGE, WE NEED TO REPORT FINDINGS THAT LEAD TO BULL SHT, AS HOW WOULD WE KNOW UNLESS WE LOOK AT THE ACTUAL CREDIT SCORES, BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WE WANT TO SHOW THAT WHITES ARE GETTING SOMETHING BETTER, BLACKS ARE TREATED BAD, SO THAT THIS STUFF

ITCHES
AND
ITCHES
ITCHES
AND
ITCHES

UNTIL WE HAVE ANOTHER CIVIL WAR IN THIS COUNTRY,

BRING
ON
SERBIA

WE NEED TO HAVE A WAR

One of the reasons why RACISM still exist in this country is for that very reason, IGNORING it as if it does not exist. The longer you keep sweeping it under the rug the bigger the rug becomes. Once the rug becomes to full the dirt comes from under it making a big mess that has to be cleaned up. If you had Cancer can you just ignore it and be cured? That is what Racism is to our society a cancer that needs to be treated not ignored. Treatment does not have to mean war. Taking the time to understand one another is a good start. We live in a very diverse society, how many of us can say we take the time out to learn about the different RACES and CULTURES we live amongst. We separate ourselves by moving to neighborhoods predominately of our own kind, so that when one stumbles in to the wrong neighborhood the misunderstanding begins. I think one of the things the U.S. should do if there serious about treating RACISM is embed a COMMUNICATION CROSS CULTURE CLASS within the school curriculum, FROM 1ST GRADE TO 12TH and on to COLLEGE. Giving us a better understanding of the people around us. So that there life style will be respected as we would want our own.

Robtard
Heru... it seems you're more upset that the victim was called a "n!gger", than that she was kidnapped, raped, beaten and stabbed.

Let me ask you this, if they did everything they did to her, but called her a "worthless whore" instead of a "n!gger", would you be piping your "racism is the foundation of America" spiel?

Edit: Do you have a link to the story also?

SpearofDestiny

You are absolutely right.

What I mean is, in relation to the topics of racism and rape, sometimes a racist can still feel sexual attraction to the race he or she thinks low of.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Robtard
Heru... it seems you're more upset that the victim was called a "n!gger", than that she was kidnapped, raped, beaten and stabbed.

Let me ask you this, if they did everything they did to her, but called her a "worthless whore" instead of a "n!gger", would you be piping your "racism is the foundation of America" spiel?

+1

Robtard
+1

Are you giving me Dungeons & Dragons stats?

Also, what is up with you and the "ass rape" stories, that's like the third one.

heru

If the victim was SPANISH and was being called a SPI*CK it would still be racist, if the victim was ASIAN and being called a GO*K it would still be racist, if the Suspects was any other race and the victim was WHITE, and was referred to as a CRACKER it would still be racist, and it would not change the FACT that AMERICA was build off RACISM. When this case goes to trial, the prosecution is going to use RACISM as the MOTIVE of the crime. These are not my rules they were here when I got here I'm just calling it for what it is. Why don't you ask the prosecution why are they going to look at it as a hate crime, and when you get your answer then holla at me.

Robtard
If the victim was SPANISH and was being called a SPI*CK it would still be racist, if the victim was ASIAN and being called a GO*K it would still be racist, if the Suspects was any other race and the victim was WHITE, and was referred to as a CRACKER it would still be racist, and it would not change the FACT that AMERICA was build off RACISM. When this case goes to trial, the prosecution is going to use RACISM as the MOTIVE of the crime. These are not my rules they were here when I got here I'm just calling it for what it is. Why don't you ask the prosecution why are they going to look at it as a hate crime, and when you get your answer then holla at me.

The name calling is irrelevant; it's especially irrelevant to America as a whole. It was a crime; a horrible one, the name calling didn't make it better or worse. She was kidnapped, beaten, stabbed and raped, those are crimes.

Seriously, using the horrible acts of a few people to portray an entire nation is both sad and pathetic. Most likely somewhere, sometime in Guatemala, Spain, Greece etc. someone raped someone else of a different ethnicity and did it will using racial slurs, would you label any other country as "built on racism" because of said acts?

Racism is a part of America, it's a part of probably every country and it exist everywhere; that doesn't make it "built on" as you want it to be.

In my opinion, "hate crimes" are stupid. If a black man were to stab, rob and leave me for dead, what does it matter if he called me a "cracker, white-trash, blue-eyed devil"? I'd still be stabbed, robbed and left for dead, the name calling doesn't change that. Also, why are crimes only/mostly labeled as hate crimes when it's a "White" aggressor?

Adam_PoE
According to news reports, Hugh Christopher Newsom, Jr., 23, and Channon Gail Christian, 21, had gone on a date at a local restaurant on Saturday, January 6, 2007, but did not return home. During their night out, the couple was "hijacked, bound and blindfolded and taken back to Lemaricus Devall 'Slim' Davidson's rented house on Chipman Street."

Christian's parents found her abandoned Toyota 4-Runner two blocks away from the Chipman Street house on Monday, with the help of her mobile phone provider. An envelope recovered from the vehicle yielded fingerprint evidence that led police to Lemaricus Davidson and 2316 Chipman Street. When police went to the address on Tuesday, January 9, they found the home unoccupied and Christian's body in a trash can in the kitchen. Christian had been strangled to death. According to the grand jury presentment, Christian had also been raped vaginally, orally, and anally. One of the suspects, Vanessa Coleman, later told police that "she witnessed Christian's mouth being cleaned with a bottle of some type of cleaner," in an attempt to remove DNA evidence. Coleman also said that she had seen "clothes that were stained with blood and smelled of gas being put in the washing machine at the house." Newsom was shot three times, "his body wrapped in a blanket, set afire and dumped alongside nearby railroad tracks." He had also been anally raped.

Police Chief Sterling Owen IV said that there is no indication the crimes were racially motivated, and that the murders and assault "appears to have been a random violent act."

"There is absolutely no proof of a hate crime," said John Gill, special counsel to Knox County District Atty. Randy Nichols. "We know from our investigation that the people charged in this case were friends with white people, socialized with white people, dated white people. So not only is there no evidence of any racial animus, there's evidence to the contrary."

Czarina_Czarina
Are you giving me Dungeons & Dragons stats?

Also, what is up with you and the "ass rape" stories, that's like the third one.

Ass raping sounds very terrible and captures the imagination. No one wants to be raped, and the a-rape gives everyone a clear picture.

Besides that, I feel badly for her, b/c she trusted her ex or she was abducted and he was tormenting her...maybe she didn't know he killed his dad? I heard on NPR that he had killed his dad.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
According to news reports, Hugh Christopher Newsom, Jr., 23, and Channon Gail Christian, 21, had gone on a date at a local restaurant on Saturday, January 6, 2007, but did not return home. During their night out, the couple was "hijacked, bound and blindfolded and taken back to Lemaricus Devall 'Slim' Davidson's rented house on Chipman Street."

Christian's parents found her abandoned Toyota 4-Runner two blocks away from the Chipman Street house on Monday, with the help of her mobile phone provider. An envelope recovered from the vehicle yielded fingerprint evidence that led police to Lemaricus Davidson and 2316 Chipman Street. When police went to the address on Tuesday, January 9, they found the home unoccupied and Christian's body in a trash can in the kitchen. Christian had been strangled to death. According to the grand jury presentment, Christian had also been raped vaginally, orally, and anally. One of the suspects, Vanessa Coleman, later told police that "she witnessed Christian's mouth being cleaned with a bottle of some type of cleaner," in an attempt to remove DNA evidence. Coleman also said that she had seen "clothes that were stained with blood and smelled of gas being put in the washing machine at the house." Newsom was shot three times, "his body wrapped in a blanket, set afire and dumped alongside nearby railroad tracks." He had also been anally raped.

Police Chief Sterling Owen IV said that there is no indication the crimes were racially motivated, and that the murders and assault "appears to have been a random violent act."

"There is absolutely no proof of a hate crime," said John Gill, special counsel to Knox County District Atty. Randy Nichols. "We know from our investigation that the people charged in this case were friends with white people, socialized with white people, dated white people. So not only is there no evidence of any racial animus, there's evidence to the contrary."

So Heru, why isn't this a "hate crime"? Does this prove that "American is built on racism"?

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

I hear and read about white women or children being either killed or raped or missing all the time. When we hear about missing children or persons, we never know exactly what happened to them. On rare occasions, I'll watch a crime report that'll detail the murdering detail on a victim, and it's usually related to rape and beatings. Sometimes, it's the same race and other times, it's not. It's almost as if it's a group (???) that's snuffing out people and killing/raping them, maybe ritualistic...who knows. Maybe they hunt together or hunt alike. Either way, just check your local police station or online, and see the amount of missing persons, and unsolved murders. It's terrible. And I pray this issue is broad enough to help all Americans, b/c we have a problem.

Victor Von Doom
Ass raping sounds very terrible

Speak for yourself.

pls take the race out of this

Now that you mention the Periodic Table:

http://cutlerscove.com/images/iron.gif

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Speak for yourself.

Now that you mention the Periodic Table:

http://cutlerscove.com/images/iron.gif

If the n word was never mentioned, would you even care? I'm begining to wonder...

Adam_PoE
So Heru, why isn't this a "hate crime"? Does this prove that "American is built on racism"?

In this case, the two victims are white, and the six suspects are black.

So heru, were these suspects "produced from a bunch of other racist pricks who passed the hatred through the blood line to there off springs" too or does this statement only apply to white suspects who commit crimes against black people?

InnerRise
Spear, keep in mind that rape is very rarely a result of sexual attraction, and more often a result of the person's want to dominate and devalue another. I could never rape someone that I wasn't first attracted to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSpQxvtTbFU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z1XCrka-5I&mode=related&search=

AND THE FIRST LITTLE GIRL HAS A BLACK EYE, THIS HAPPENS TO WHITE FEMALES TOO, IF ANY WHITE FEMALE FINDS THIS FUNNY, SHE'S NOT THINKING OF THE MILLIONS OF WHITE FEMALES WHO GET THE SHIT BEATEN OUT OF THEM AND RAPED BY MEN OF ANY RACE.
Because of the content of this thread, I pray to dear god that this post's videos are off topic.

fear

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by InnerRise
I could never rape someone that I wasn't first attracted to.

Because of the content of this thread, I pray to dear god that this post's videos are off topic.

fear

I've related to the story as "sex traffic" if it could be that broad, instead of something related to race. So, the video is about sex trafficing in America, it's not only forced prostitution, but also, beatings and torture. The only thing they didn't do was force her to have sex for money, but maybe it can still be seen as "sex traffic" or something more broader then just a "racial" issue, that polarizes this country into 2 sides, and it ignores the real issue of people being abducted and raped and tortured, and sometimes, murdered.

InnerRise
Sh@t. Sex Traffic me any day of the week. As long as I don't get a ticket, I'm good.

Czarina_Czarina
Sh@t. Sex Traffic me any day of the week. As long as I don't get a ticket, I'm good.

---edit

InnerRise
---edit Speechless. haermm

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Czarina_Czarina
Speechless. haermm

do you know how many Asian women are put into sex trafficing against their will, and beaten and raped and money stolen? it's not a race issue...it happens in every race.

but this lady was abducted and she was tortured against her will for a week. if we have to play the race card in order to care, then carry on.

InnerRise
do you know how many Asian women are put into sex trafficing against their will, and beaten and raped and money stolen? it's not a race issue...it happens in every race.

but this lady was abducted and she was tortured against her will for a week. if we have to play the race card in order to care, then carry on. No I don't know. Your point? I bet you they didn't get tickets though.

By the way, ExFook Me but locate the "RACE CARDS" that I played in either of these posts please:

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... and Originally posted by InnerRise
Speechless. haermm

Oh, and if I played it in this post as well, please show me.

Exactly.

Czarina_Czarina
ExFook Me but locate the "RACE CARDS" that I played in either of these posts please:

and

Oh, and if I played it in this post as well, please show me.

Exactly.

Sorry, the race card has nothing to do with you or I, but has everything to do with the political machine that needs division in order to make things more "simple" for them. Black/white is easy, we did that in the 1st grade. Everyone in the 1st grade learned to group things by color, but as we grew older, we learned the following:

character
texture/depth
class/dominion
statics
dynamics (and not in physics, just abstractions)
and developed the mind, etc.

We learned that there is substance to a surface and not just a superficial glance at 1st grade color-division.

But, I think others have already stated that our ego-psyche is only about the level of the 4th grade. So, our collective mind is not as advanced as our genetic/technical makeup. And that's why some are more advanced as an individual then as a group. And there are benefits and subtractions from being in a group/click as much as a person who isn't an associate of a group-mind or click. It's problematic when it's solely in color, as if it worked only with color, there would be no need to travel or trade or for people to be in other lands. Obviously it's done b/c it is necessary for our minds to grow and learn.

Development has to do with the spirit/mind/genes(technology), and we are all on different levels with nature as well as accessibility, that doesn't make a person "better", it just means we ALL have something to work on.

ragesRemorse
once you go black, your baby is on crack

seemed entirely inappropriate

Bardock42
Is that so, If you built a house with damaged wood, what would be the out come of the house. Your have more complications trying to maintain it then what you had trying to build it, because the product was destined for failure before it was even built.

But what if you eat a cheese in a cave at 5 o'clock. Yes, indeed, now you see that it is not the foundations.

Kenshinswife
Sorry, the race card has nothing to do with you or I, but has everything to do with the political machine that needs division in order to make things more "simple" for them. Black/white is easy, we did that in the 1st grade. Everyone in the 1st grade learned to group things by color, but as we grew older, we learned the following:

character
texture/depth
class/dominion
statics

We learned that there is substance to a surface and not just a superficial glance at 1st grade color-division.

But, I think others have already stated that our ego-psyche is only about the level of the 4th grade. So, our collective mind is not as advanced as our genetic/technical makeup. And that's why some are more advanced as an individual then as a group. And there are benefits and subtractions from being in a group/click as much as a person who isn't an associate of a group-mind or click. It's problematic when it's solely in color, as if it worked only with color, there would be no need to travel or trade or for people to be in other lands. Obviously it's done b/c it is necessary for our minds to grow and learn.

Development has to do with the spirit/mind/genes(technology), and we are all on different levels with nature as well as accessibility, that doesn't make a person "better", it just means we ALL have something to work on.

I personally believe U.S. citizens such as....

Devil King

but this lady was abducted and she was tortured against her will for a week. if we have to play the race card in order to care, then carry on.

I know the purpose of this sock account is to convey outrage and ignorance, but what do you expect people to do about all the crap you point out to us? Black women trapped in white bodies or female asian sex slaves or human slave traffiking, etc. What exactly do you expect us to do about it?

More importantly, what the hell are you doing about it?

lord xyz
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
jawdropShit that is f*ckin disgusting. I know, who would have sex with a black person?

Bardock42
Originally posted by lord xyz
I know, who would have sex with a black person? Desperate people.......Lord Urizen?

lord xyz
Desperate people.......Lord Urizen? But they're black. raise_eyebrow

Bardock42
But they're black. raise_eyebrow But he is Lord Urizen

Robtard
But they're black. raise_eyebrow

A black woman would tear apart your frail little body.

lord xyz
But he is Lord Urizen But you forgot a full stop!

Bardock42
But you forgot a full stop!

But people with "lord" in their username are pathetic.

Devil King
Don't forget "Darth".

lord xyz
But people with "lord" in their username are pathetic. As aposed to numbers? no expression

Don't forget "Darth". And King.

Devil King
And King.

Ouch!

Bardock42
As aposed to numbers? no expression

And King. Yeah, as opposed to numbers if they are meaningful. Don't see many 42s around......lots of Lords though.

InnerRise

character
texture/depth
class/dominion
statics

Development has to do with the spirit/mind/genes(technology), and we are all on different levels with nature as well as accessibility, that doesn't make a person "better", it just means we ALL have something to work on. Why are you telling ME all of this stuff?

Mindship
A women was held captured for a week in a West Virginia home by six White people. Three men and three women beat, stabbed, and sexually abused her while barking the word Nigge* at her. The W.V. sheriff was tipped off by a anonymous call, and went to the house to discover the badly bloody battered women. As of now all six suppects are in custody.In their next lives, each of these men will be a tortured and abused victim. In a previous life, this woman was like one of these men.

Not saying it's true, necessarily, but it does put a different spin on it. Otherwise, for me, things like this are sometimes too much to bear.

I guess racism will always be a problem in this country. People can't seem to get over the fact that we are all not the same. What makes it even sadder is this country was build off of racism. In order to fix the problem we would have to rebuild the foundation it is build off of, now what is the chances of that ever happening. KMC what's your opinion? As long as people are flawed, their systems (eg, political, religious, scientific) will be flawed, even if a system gets replaced by an upgrade. In time, its flaws will become apparent too.

The good news is, we are trying to make things better, even if it is 10 steps forward, 8 steps back.

lord xyz
Yeah, as opposed to numbers if they are meaningful. Don't see many 42s around......lots of Lords though. We're in a club.

Czarina_Czarina
Why are you telling ME all of this stuff?

it's 4 the reader...

Bardock42
it's 4 the reader... You don't have any.

Czarina_Czarina
You don't have any.

you're obviously one.

Bardock42
you're obviously one. No, I can proudly say I didn't read one post of yours that had more than 4 sentences in here.

Czarina_Czarina
No, I can proudly say I didn't read one post of yours that had more than 4 sentences in here.

Good, that means you didn't need to.

debbiejo
you're obviously one. Good one.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Mindship
In their next lives, each of these men will be a tortured and abused victim. In a previous life, this woman was like one of these men.

Not saying it's true, necessarily, but it does put a different spin on it. Otherwise, for me, things like this are sometimes too much to bear.

As long as people are flawed, their systems (eg, political, religious, scientific) will be flawed, even if a system gets replaced by an upgrade. In time, its flaws will become apparent too.

The good news is, we are trying to make things better, even if it is 10 steps forward, 8 steps back.

In their previous life?

Here's a great video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_018DYanIo

It's about the folks who believe in allowing disease and suffering b/c of previous lives, check out the kind of living conditions, when people think like that, there is no deterring of crime, murder, disease or poverty...and I don't mean the 'USA' version of poverty, I mean REAL poverty.

BlueDMighty

How can we "Heal", if we ignore the symptoms?

yvonnekarate
That's just gruesome and disgusting. Poor woman.

Regards, Yvonne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.