Michael's Suicide Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok so here's the test. michael goes on a self killing spree. releasing his energy right in the face of these guys, and then is reborn to do it again and again. Who would be snuffed out in an instant? who would be ****ed up but still there, and who would be left standing without a scratch?

1. Superman Prime
2. Thanos with the IG
3. Metron with the Worlogog
4. The Fury
5. MJJ
6. Krona
7. Mr. immortal
8. The Ultimator
9. The Alien entity
10. The ALE
11. LT
12. Lucifer

Takion
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok so here's the test. michael goes on a self killing spree. releasing his energy right in the face of these guys, and then is reborn to do it again and again. Who would be snuffed out in an instant? who would be ****ed up but still there, and who would be left standing without a scratch?

1. Superman Prime
2. Thanos with the IG
4. The Fury
5. MJJ
6. Krona
7. Mr. immortal
8. The Ultimator
9. The Alien entity
10. The ALE
11. LT
12. Lucifer
Lucifer above LT?

masterbruce
Superman Prime will definitely survive, don't know about the others.

lordboo
lucifer and alien entity are still standing.technically so should mister immortal.

Power16
Superman Prime will definitely die, don't know about the others. If i had to pick who survive - Mr Imm, ultimator, Al entity, lucifer and LT.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Power16
Superman Prime will definitely die, don't know about the others. If i had to pick who survive - Mr Imm, ultimator, Al entity, lucifer and LT.

no, he wouldnt. you dont know anything about Prime.

Power16
lol, i can't tell are you being serious or not.

LordKaos
Hasn't Lucifer already survived this? It's what he used to create his own multiverse right? Or was that something else?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by LordKaos
Hasn't Lucifer already survived this? It's what he used to create his own multiverse right? Or was that something else?

this isn't lucifer taking the blast and shaping it into something. This is him just taking the blast.

LordKaos
yeah but did he survive it first then shape it? I just figured he'll be one of the beings off the list that won't get scratched.

Galan007
this isn't lucifer taking the blast and shaping it into something. This is him just taking the blast. But Lucifer did take that blast unscathed...

He then went on to shape his Multiverse.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
But Lucifer did take that blast unscathed...

He then went on to shape his Multiverse. must u always teach nver.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
But Lucifer did take that blast unscathed...

He then went on to shape his Multiverse.
Shh, I'm trying to not be biased. laughing laughing laughing
Of course That is why Lucifer is the LAST on the list. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112

1. Superman Prime
2. Thanos with the IG
4. The Fury
5. MJJ
6. Krona
7. Mr. immortal
8. The Ultimator
9. The Alien entity
10. The ALE
11. LT
12. Lucifer thanos with the ig would survive
so would mjj,ultimator,ale,alien entity,lucy,lt.

lots of survivors.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos with the ig would survive
so would mjj,ultimator,ale,alien entity,lucy,lt.

lots of survivors. ninja

quanchi112
ninja sorry but its true.

Kurash
thanos would not survive youre insane. I think everyone above 6 could survive with the alien entity, LT and lucifer not takin much damage

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurash
thanos would not survive youre insane. I think everyone above 6 could survive with the alien entity, LT and lucifer not takin much damage how wouldnt thanos survive?

show me thanos giving into anything on panel and being beaten by pure power.

didnt think so. thanos survives.

KMC_Drifter
how wouldnt thanos survive?

show me thanos giving into anything on panel and being beaten by pure power.

didnt think so. thanos survives.

you idiot....show us a scan of Thanos taking on someone well beyond multiversal in power.

didn't think so

Soljer
Thanos would survive without the Infinity Gauntlet, haters.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
you idiot....show us a scan of Thanos taking on someone well beyond multiversal in power.

didn't think so show me a scan of thnaos being hurt by force.

didnt think so.

u make it to easy for me.

and quit with the insults i tire of u.

Kurash
show me a scan of thnaos being hurt by force.

didnt think so.

u make it to easy for me.

and quit with the insults i tire of u.

embarrasment

SpearofDestiny
Originally posted by Kurash
thanos would not survive youre insane.

Bullshit thumb down

At best, Micheal's suicide explosion is equivalent to the Ultamate Nullifier. IG >>>>>>>>>>>> UN. Nice try though.

kevdude
Well thats wrong because Michaels explosion would be greater then IG and the UN, gods power > ig,un sorry but true like q would say lol.

anyway Lucifer and LT others die.

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Well thats wrong because Michaels explosion would be greater then IG and the UN, gods power > ig,un sorry but true like q would say lol.

anyway Lucifer and LT others die. this fails. nothing phased thanos with the ig. he beat all the competition and survived it all. he wasnt even hurt. michael fails here against thanos.

kevdude
this fails. nothing phased thanos with the ig. he beat all the competition and survived it all. he wasnt even hurt. michael fails here against thanos.

So I guess you didn't read the part where Eternity said he wouldn't be effected by its blast only reason was because that was a small part of him I believe remember? Also remember LT going up against Adam with it?? You always seem to over rate things, it gets old Q roll eyes (sarcastic)

spawnwest
I say he clears it

quanchi112
So I guess you didn't read the part where Eternity said he wouldn't be effected by its blast only reason was because that was a small part of him I believe remember? Also remember LT going up against Adam with it?? You always seem to over rate things, it gets old Q roll eyes (sarcastic) i dont overrate things thats ur department not mine. ur love of dc overshadows ur logic and reasoning part of ur brain.

lt never faced off against the ig. warlock didnt want to lay waste to reality. he gave it up willingly.

nice try but u failed.

nothing new for you.

tjcoady
this thread doesn't make any sense. The demi-urgic power was never shown to destroy anything... it's a creative force. It wasn't like Lucifer was shielding himself or anything. He just kinda stood there and then began to use the energy to create his own multiverse.

quanchi112
Originally posted by tjcoady
this thread doesn't make any sense. The demi-urgic power was never shown to destroy anything... it's a creative force. It wasn't like Lucifer was shielding himself or anything. He just kinda stood there and then began to use the energy to create his own multiverse. good point. maybe nver the threadmaker will address this very good point.

kevdude
this thread doesn't make any sense. The demi-urgic power was never shown to destroy anything... it's a creative force. It wasn't like Lucifer was shielding himself or anything. He just kinda stood there and then began to use the energy to create his own multiverse.

They was outside in the void that's why. Lucifer stood at near ground zero of the explosion and didn't even mess his hair up. Then made his own Multiverse. Michael was at the center of the explosion and came back from nothing and the power returned to him. that is amazing big grin

quanchi112
They was outside in the void that's why. Lucifer stood at near ground zero of the explosion and didn't even mess his hair up. Then made his own Multiverse. Michael was at the center of the explosion and came back from nothing and the power returned to him. that is amazing big grin michael and lucy seem vastly overrated to me.

tjcoady
They was outside in the void that's why. Lucifer stood at near ground zero of the explosion and didn't even mess his hair up. Then made his own Multiverse. Michael was at the center of the explosion and came back from nothing and the power returned to him. that is amazing big grin

I don't understand why being in the void means that we have to assume that it was a destructive force, but it wouldn't hurt Lucifer.

The Lucifer series explains that Micheal was the demi-urgic power, and Lucifer was the will. Micheal provided the power, and Lucifer shaped it (not that he doesn't have plenty of his own power).

But I don't understand why we're assuming that the release of power by Micheal when Lucifer split him open in order to create his own multiverse was a destructive force. maybe there is some logic I'm just not seeing.

kevdude
michael and lucy seem vastly overrated to me.

Well of course they seem overrated to you, there from DC. When has anyone in Marvel besides TOAA had the power to make or remake creation?? I know that answer but just making a point. wink

kevdude
I don't understand why being in the void means that we have to assume that it was a destructive force, but it wouldn't hurt Lucifer.

The Lucifer series explains that Micheal was the demi-urgic power, and Lucifer was the will. Micheal provided the power, and Lucifer shaped it (not that he doesn't have plenty of his own power).

But I don't understand why we're assuming that the release of power by Micheal when Lucifer split him open in order to create his own multiverse was a destructive force. maybe there is some logic I'm just not seeing.

He was taken there because if Lucifer and Michael released the power in creation it would "overwhelm" everything and destroy it. In the void there is nothing to destroy so to release it there would mean nothing (other then for Lucifer to make his own creation).

Rorschach
Originally posted by masterbruce

laughing

tjcoady
He was taken there because if Lucifer and Michael released the power in creation it would "overwhelm" everything and destroy it. In the void there is nothing to destroy so to release it there would mean nothing (other then for Lucifer to make his own creation).

well, he was taken there because Lucifer wished to manipulate Micheal into realising enough power in order to create his own multiverse, culminating the events set in place during the original Lucifer mini. Micheal's power is inheriently a constructive one, though: according to the Lucifer series, he's God's creator. While it way may overwhelm and "rewrite" the regular multiverse, I don't see why it's necessarily a destructive force- ie, I don't understand why if say... Gabriel was chilling out in the void with Lucifer and Michael too, it would destroy him.

quanchi112
Well of course they seem overrated to you, there from DC. When has anyone in Marvel besides TOAA had the power to make or remake creation?? I know that answer but just making a point. wink WHEN HAS ANYONE IN DC BEEN SUPREME?

kevdude
If Gods power in Michael is released without Michael directing it it turns into a force nobody can control, it would wash over creation then leave them both where Lucifer would be able to shape it into a new creation. Gabriel probably wouldn't be able to withstand a blow like that seeing God made Lucifer and Michael the most powerful in creation right below him and his aspects.

quanchi112
If Gods power in Michael is released without Michael directing it it turns into a force nobody can control, it would wash over creation then leave them both where Lucifer would be able to shape it into a new creation. Gabriel probably wouldn't be able to withstand a blow like that seeing God made Lucifer and Michael the most powerful in creation right below him and his aspects. but god in dc isnt supreme. it has a direct equal if u will in the geb.

the lack of supremacy in dc really irks me.

kevdude
but god in dc isnt supreme. it has a direct equal if u will in the geb.

the lack of supremacy in dc really irks me.

Ok, did you read any of those posts that I gave sites to trying to understand The Source/God, The Presence/God again and TGEB gods opposite?? that I told you about like a week ago or so? If you answer no and didn't read those sites thats not my problem because YOU have to do some of the work then and you seem to be to lazy to go look. To make it easy here is what it comes down too. Remember this The Source = The Presence always or vise versa.

From some comics in DC/Vertigo it puts it like this

The Source
The Presence/TGEB

In others it puts it like this

The Presence/TGEB
The Source.

They go back and forth and its annoying. wink

quanchi112
Ok, did you read any of those posts that I gave sites to trying to understand The Source/God, The Presence/God again and TGEB gods opposite?? that I told you about like a week ago or so? If you answer no and didn't read those sites thats not my problem because YOU have to do some of the work then and you seem to be to lazy to go look. To make it easy here is what it comes down too. Remember this The Source = The Presence always or vise versa.

From some comics in DC/Vertigo it puts it like this

The Source
The Presence/TGEB

In others it puts it like this

The Presence/TGEB
The Source.

They go back and forth and its annoying. wink the presence and the geb are tied for number one.

no supreme head honcho over here in dc.

it pisses u off to.

i have never said the source was above the presence. where did u get that theory.

i doubt many buy into that one. but see how confusing dc can be.

does it irk you to?

tjcoady
the presence and the geb are tied for number one.

no supreme head honcho over here in dc.

it pisses u off to.

i have never said the source was above the presence. where did u get that theory.

i doubt many buy into that one. but see how confusing dc can be.

does it irk you to?

I take it you've never actually read the appearance of the Great Evil Beast. With the exception of the single issue in which Hell and the legions of Heaven confront it, the Great Evil Beast has been merged with the presence. They're not opposites. They're the same thing now. Marvel is confusing with who is the most powerful. For DC, it's always been the Presence, ever since Alan Moore's Saga of the Swamp thing.

quanchi112
I take it you've never actually read the appearance of the Great Evil Beast. With the exception of the single issue in which Hell and the legions of Heaven confront it, the Great Evil Beast has been merged with the presence. They're not opposites. They're the same thing now. Marvel is confusing with who is the most powerful. For DC, it's always been the Presence, ever since Alan Moore's Saga of the Swamp thing. the presence isnt supreme when take the geb into account. the might have merged but when u take a look at all dc 's powerhouses they are separate indeed.

tjcoady
the presence isnt supreme when take the geb into account. the might have merged but when u take a look at all dc 's powerhouses they are separate indeed.

no. they're not. they are the same thing. the GEB was only active in ONE ISSUE, and aside from ignoring Etrigan, the Phantom Stranger, and the Spectre, it has no feats, no history, and has never done anything. For all intents and purposes, pretty much since the GEB has appeared it has been the same being as the Presence.

quanchi112
no. they're not. they are the same thing. the GEB was only active in ONE ISSUE, and aside from ignoring Etrigan, the Phantom Stranger, and the Spectre, it has no feats, no history, and has never done anything. For all intents and purposes, pretty much since the GEB has appeared it has been the same being as the Presence. no they arent they are polar opposites. are darkseid and high father the same thing. no they represent polar opposites as well. darkseid hasnt absorbed high father yet has he?

u have answered my question and so have many others.

there is a tie for the number one spot in dc.

tjcoady
no they arent they are polar opposites. are darkseid and high father the same thing. no they represent polar opposites as well. darkseid hasnt absorbed high father yet has he?

u have answered my question and so have many others.

there is a tie for the number one spot in dc.

man, how do you not understand that what you just said makes no sense?

The Great Evil Beast merged with the Presence almost immediately after he awakened from his sleep, which he fell into at the beginning of eternity. The Presence, following that arc in Saga of the Swamp Thing in Vertigo at least, is a combination of the Presence and the Great Evil Beast. They are the SAME BEING.

quanchi112
man, how do you not understand that what you just said makes no sense?

The Great Evil Beast merged with the Presence almost immediately after he awakened from his sleep, which he fell into at the beginning of eternity. The Presence, following that arc in Saga of the Swamp Thing in Vertigo at least, is a combination of the Presence and the Great Evil Beast. They are the SAME BEING. no they arent they opposed each other.

tjcoady
no they arent they opposed each other.

dude. I'm a patient guy.... but, well have you ever seen the movie "The Big Lebowski?" You know the part where Walter and the Dude go and talk to the kid who the Dude assumes has the money? And the kid just stonewalls and then Walter flips out and breaks the car? That's somewhat how I'm feeling.

honestly, you really aren't allowed to argue this until you've actually read the comic that's really the only appearance of the GEB.

actually, no, I'll just make it easy for you.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/...sencemerged.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/...encemerged1.jpg

they were opposed to each other. Then the GEB woke up and honestly, about a couple of hours after waking up, it merges with the Presence. Since then, they have been the SAME ENTITY.

quanchi112
dude. I'm a patient guy.... but, well have you ever seen the movie "The Big Lebowski?" You know the part where Walter and the Dude go and talk to the kid who the Dude assumes has the money? And the kid just stonewalls and then Walter flips out and breaks the car? That's somewhat how I'm feeling.

honestly, you really aren't allowed to argue this until you've actually read the comic that's really the only appearance of the GEB.

they were opposed to each other. Then the GEB woke up and honestly, about a couple of hours after waking up, it merges with the Presence. Since then, they have been the SAME ENTITY. cant see the links from here.

quanchi112

they were opposed to each other. Then the GEB woke up and honestly, about a couple of hours after waking up, it merges with the Presence. Since then, they have been the SAME ENTITY. but they have been different entities. so when people do heirarchies and they do this often they should be separate.

no supremacy in dc as i said.

kevdude
Doesn't really mess with me anymore, just have to read more info in Taoist and Judo-Christainity has incorporated into the comics.
All that is certain is The Presence = The Source, The Voice or vise versa switch Source/Presence.
http://dcu.smartmemes.com/
http://members.tripod.com/fastbak/ngfaq.htm

go to those sites a bigger picture. He is supreme and forever.

SpearofDestiny

anyway Lucifer and LT others die.

If Micheal is God's full power, than I guess that makes Lucifer powerless roll eyes (sarcastic)

Micheal is God's power to create and destroy, hence, Lucifer used it to make his creation.

Micheal's blast was at best, multiversal. The UN destroyed and recreated multi-eternity. IG >>>>>>>>> UN.

Micheal's blast would not destroy Thanos w IG. Anyone with IG cannot be destroyed, only LT can nuetralize because his authority surpasses IG's.

LT would certainly be unphased, for he is the authority behind all multiverses and megaversus in Marvel. A multiversal explosion caused by Micheal's death wouldn't do anything to LT. Get over it already.

leonheartmm
thanos dies BADLY. LT dies too{he is the GUARDIAN, not creater/destroyer of a SINGLE multiverse}. actually no1 but lucifer survives. lucifer doesnt even have to shrug it off. {lmao at any 1 who believes superman prime can stand it}

rico777
Originally posted by masterbruce

laughing Thats funny ^^

Quanchi if you believe that DC doesn't have a supreme being just because GEB and Presence were viewed as equals.. then you must certainly agree that Marvel has no supreme being because you view Thanos w/HOTI and the TOAA to be equals.

Marvel has no supreme being, that irks me too!

Oh Lucifer survives it! LT i'm not too sure, but the rest die.

quanchi112
Originally posted by rico777
laughing Thats funny ^^

Quanchi if you believe that DC doesn't have a supreme being just because GEB and Presence were viewed as equals.. then you must certainly agree that Marvel has no supreme being because you view Thanos w/HOTI and the TOAA to be equals.

Marvel has no supreme being, that irks me too!

Oh Lucifer survives it! LT i'm not too sure, but the rest die. TOAA is a real life person. on panel marvel has a supreme being like i always have said.

pay attention please before u post.

thanos with the heart>presence=geb.

quanchi112
Doesn't really mess with me anymore, just have to read more info in Taoist and Judo-Christainity has incorporated into the comics.
All that is certain is The Presence = The Source, The Voice or vise versa switch Source/Presence.
http://dcu.smartmemes.com/
http://members.tripod.com/fastbak/ngfaq.htm

go to those sites a bigger picture. He is supreme and forever. he isnt supreme. we alreadyu covered this. if he was he would have defeated the geb.

Bouboumaster
Probably Mr Immortal and the LT. Immortal wouldn't have a scratch after his HF worked. LT, however, would be hurt.

Lucifer would probably survive too. Don't know about the others.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Probably Mr Immortal and the LT. Immortal wouldn't have a scratch after his HF worked. LT, however, would be hurt.

Lucifer would probably survive too. Don't know about the others. thanos with the ig definitely survives this.

Bouboumaster
Nah, I think that Michael would come above in the cosmic hiearchy.

It's suxx to say that, 'cause Thanos is my favorite comic character, but...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Nah, I think that Michael would come above in the cosmic hiearchy.

It's suxx to say that, 'cause Thanos is my favorite comic character, but... u dont think thanos with the ig would survive his blast?

Erik-Lensherr
Beats everybody until he gets to Lucifer where they either stalemate or Lucifer wins .

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Beats everybody until he gets to Lucifer where they either stalemate or Lucifer wins . u really hate marvel dont u?

Erik-Lensherr
Did you miss the fact that half of the beings on that list are from DC ?

quanchi112
Did you miss the fact that half of the beings on that list are from DC ? ok, i know u dislike marvel and like dc more. that is apparent for everyone to see.

i know u wont say thanos survives here even though he does.

but why dont u think the lt would survive when he is 2nd in marvel.

do u think dc has that many beings more powerful than lt?

Superherovandal
ok, i know u dislike marvel and like dc more. that is apparent for everyone to see.

i know u wont say thanos survives here even though he does.

but why dont u think the lt would survive when he is 2nd in marvel.

do u think dc has that many beings more powerful than lt? you know you really should be in no position to talk about biases on KMC. You are incredibly fanboyish when it comes to Marvel especially THanos. Wasn't it you argued in the Thanos vs Nabu thread? and You who made threads like DC cosmics vs Marvel Cosmics and said DC suckorzz and Marvel basically rules. So you really shouldn't talk about biases.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superherovandal
you know you really should be in no position to talk about biases on KMC. You are incredibly fanboyish when it comes to Marvel especially THanos. Wasn't it you argued in the Thanos vs Nabu thread? and You who made threads like DC cosmics vs Marvel Cosmics and said DC suckorzz and Marvel basically rules. So you really shouldn't talk about biases. i didnt argue for one that thanos could beat nabu outright. take a look again and remember before u post. most people on here creates spite threads in their minds and give thanos prep.

and second off i agreed tha dc had marvel outclassed in the magical department while marvel had dc outclassed in the cosmic department.

pay attention next time.

Utrigita

1. Superman Prime
2. Thanos with the IG
4. The Fury
5. MJJ
6. Krona
7. Mr. immortal
8. The Ultimator
9. The Alien entity
10. The ALE
11. LT
12. Lucifer

IMO

1. Dies
2. The power of a Multiverse.. not sure but thinks he takes it but he isn't looking good after.
3. Full use of Worlogog sure he survives, "just" his chair dies.
4. Dies
5. 238 dies, 616 survives
6. Dies
7. Well He is truly immortal so yes he dies but he comes back instantly so...
8. What did ultimator have one showing???
Rest survives.

Erik-Lensherr
I find it funny how people underestimate Michael by saying that he created just a Multiverse.

Astner
I find it funny how people underestimate Michael by saying that he created just a Multiverse.
But that's what he did, fact is, it was first stated to be a universe.
It was later that Lucifer confirmed it was a multiverse.

Michael's feats are minuscule in comparison to most of the ones on that list, the only thing that takes him far in most minds are the fact that he possesses the power of YHWH, if you want to interpret the power demiurge to be the power of YHWH that is.

quanchi112
I find it funny how people underestimate Michael by saying that he created just a Multiverse. i find it funny how u underestiamte the lt when he is the judge of the multiverse.

Erik-Lensherr
You 2 and Air Legend (who's on ignore) are one of the people I'm never going to debate or discuss anything important on this board so don't even bother .

Air Legend
You 2 and Air Legend (who's on ignore) are one of the people I'm never going to debate or discuss anything important on this board so don't even bother .
Go to grammar school before coming back on this forum. Kthx****u.

Astner
Stop talking down members, if you have someone on your ignore list, fine. But why brag about it?
It doesn't make you look 'cool' or anything.
- To me you're just a child in the state of age where he thinks he knows everything.
So you don't really debate because you think you got it all figured out, instead you're trying to make people, which thoughts differs from yours, look bad.

Now back to the actual topic, Erik. Prove to me that I'm stupid, by posing a actual panel evidence which puts Michael on more than a multiversal-creator, level.
If you can do that, then I admit that I'm wrong.

Air Legend
Originally posted by Astner
Stop talking down members, if you have someone on your ignore list, fine. But why brag about it?
It doesn't make you look 'cool' or anything.
- To me you're just a child in the state of age where he thinks he knows everything.
So you don't really debate because you think you got it all figured out, instead you're trying to make people, which thoughts differs from yours, look bad.

Now back to the actual topic, Erik. Prove to me that I'm stupid, by posing a actual panel evidence which puts Michael on more than a multiversal-creator, level.
If you can do that, then I admit that I'm wrong.
I bet he's going to post that scan of Michael saying he has God's power, when Mike was clearly referring to the power of creation, the Dunamis Demirgos.

Utrigita
Likely, ore the scan where Lucifer comments that Michael could have destroyed all the fallen angels.

Air Legend
Or the scan where it says if Michael dies all creation will cease to exist, even though Elaine was able to absorb the power when he died.

Utrigita
Yep something like that

rico777
u really hate marvel dont u?
you really hate dc dont you?

quanchi112
You 2 and Air Legend (who's on ignore) are one of the people I'm never going to debate or discuss anything important on this board so don't even bother . if someone is on ur ignore list dont mention them and please ignore them.

Astner
Actually I was refering to actual panel feats, but oh well, if he does, he has to prove that the fallen angels are more than multiversal.
- And the statement of possessing the power demiurge is blury, because we know that Lucifer is second to the Presence and he himself does not possess YHWH's power.

quanchi112
Actually I was refering to actual panel feats, but oh well, if he does, he has to prove that the fallen angels are more than multiversal.
- And the statement of possessing the power demiurge is blury, because we know that Lucifer is second to the Presence and he himself does not possess YHWH's power. is lucifer second in power to presence and the geb?

i thought michael was second in power.

Shin_Nikkolas
You keep repeating this BS....

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/2994/lt2cm.jpg

Idiot.

kevdude
he isnt supreme. we alreadyu covered this. if he was he would have defeated the geb.

Nah he is supreme whether you believe it or not. Its like Marvel needs 2 creators, does that make sense?? No and since they have 2 that means both aren't supreme at all but nobody talks about it, but you spout off against DC's Creator which leaves people to believe your a fanboy. I don't think you are but just saying. smokin'

BobbyD
Stalemates at 12.

BobbyD
Originally posted by BobbyD
Stalemates at 12.

and 11.

Astner
Nah he is supreme whether you believe it or not. Its like Marvel needs 2 creators, does that make sense?? No and since they have 2 that means both aren't supreme at all but nobody talks about it, but you spout off against DC's Creator which leaves people to believe your a fanboy. I don't think you are but just saying. smokin'
Nowhere has this statement been confirmed.
You're taking of Mr Master's theory as evidence, The-One-Above-All is mainly used to refere to the company itself.
Fact is The-One-Above-All wasn't even mentioned in Fantastic Four #511.
Jack Kirby was what Beyonder was, an avatar of the writer/editor.

kevdude
Nowhere has what been confirmed?? They having 2 creators?? Its been shown in a bio of the f4. The Beyonder was never the writer/editor he was just a Omnipotent being but didn't have the omniscience and omnipresence to go along with him to be God. With all his power it took most to kill Death then he couldn't make a woman love him, that would be going against free will something TOAA/God set up, so he wasn't allowed. Avatar?? no Jack can never put a part of himself in the comic its already on panel that's how the f4 saw God and we see him picking up a phone to talk to TOAA his collaborator so TOAA must also be in the comic world too. cool

King Kandy
Um TOAA is the being in FF... That's not even debatable.

kevdude
Ok so who's his collaborate then?? Since TOAA(God) talks to someone else about his creation er there creation.. Or thats how the F4 see God?? Its shown in the bio there is 2 creators in Marvel

King Kandy
Yeah, TOAA is two in one.

Like the Trinity in Christianity.

Gecko4lif
Superman Prime
Mr. immortal
The Ultimator
The ALE
LT
Lucifer

all survive

Who is alirn entity?

If i can get some feat ill decide on him

Air Legend
Originally posted by King Kandy
Um TOAA is the being in FF... That's not even debatable.
No, the being in FF is "God". There is no mention of TOAA, but one can presume that it is the collaborator.

rico777
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Superman Prime
Mr. immortal
The Ultimator
The ALE
LT
Lucifer

all survive

Who is alirn entity?

If i can get some feat ill decide on him

Superman Prime? and why do you think that?

Gecko4lif
Superman Prime? and why do you think that?

Well i am taking the feats of superman and multipliying them by 15 thousand

(which is a pretty low figure actually)

Erik-Lensherr
Another funny thing is that everybody pulled the "Kirby avatar" out of nowhere . laughing

Erik-Lensherr
As for the other 3 (quanchi and those other 2) I already said that I'm never going to debate with you . The only reason I'm not keeping quanchi on ignore like the other 2 is that he is actually entertaining .

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
You keep repeating this BS....

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/2994/lt2cm.jpg

Idiot.

PIS. the right word to use is that he exists is ann UNIVERSES. seeing as he is the guardian of the SINGULAR marvel multiverse. its also interesting to note how it is first said that he exists in all MULTIVERSES and then it is said that he will destroy any UNIVERSE{singular} which threatens other while a being that reigns over multiverSES{plural} shud have the power to destroy a MULTIiverse{singular} which threatened other MULTIverses.

needles to say its silly, he reigns over a singular multiverse and destroyes UNIVERSES which threaten other UNIVERSES. marvel only has a single multiverse. the tribunal was destroyed when that single multiverse was destroyed with the 616 reality whihc was the master universe to the continuum in the multiverse. similarly he will die when micheal commits suicide. micheal is beyond megaversal being. creator of more than one multiverses and able to exist independantly of the PLURAL MULTIverses he created. he will be reborn after comitting suicide and lucifer had the power to stand at ground zero of the multiverse shattering explosion and not be scratched{and before people start commenting uselssly, YES lucifer created MULTIVERSE with that explosion and YES it wud have destroyed the multiverse were it not in the void, that is why the rebelling angel admitted defeat}.

no1 there survives but lucifer. tribunal and thanos both die horrible deaths.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by leonheartmm
PIS. the right word to use is that he exists is ann UNIVERSES. seeing as he is the guardian of the SINGULAR marvel multiverse. its also interesting to note how it is first said that he exists in all MULTIVERSES and then it is said that he will destroy any UNIVERSE{singular} which threatens other while a being that reigns over multiverSES{plural} shud have the power to destroy a MULTIiverse{singular} which threatened other MULTIverses.

needles to say its silly, he reigns over a singular multiverse and destroyes UNIVERSES which threaten other UNIVERSES. marvel only has a single multiverse. the tribunal was destroyed when that single multiverse was destroyed with the 616 reality whihc was the master universe to the continuum in the multiverse. similarly he will die when micheal commits suicide. micheal is beyond megaversal being. creator of more than one multiverses and able to exist independantly of the PLURAL MULTIverses he created. he will be reborn after comitting suicide and lucifer had the power to stand at ground zero of the multiverse shattering explosion and not be scratched{and before people start commenting uselssly, YES lucifer created MULTIVERSE with that explosion and YES it wud have destroyed the multiverse were it not in the void, that is why the rebelling angel admitted defeat}.

no1 there survives but lucifer. tribunal and thanos both die horrible deaths. No where does it say he reigns over a multiverse,in fact it says all multiverses,when was the tribunal destroyed?thanos the end?who had absolute Supremacy?michael is a multiverse being,lt is multiverses,lt lives lucifer lives,so becasue tribunal doesnt judge whole multiverses instead of just the universe that has gone wrong hes bellow multiverses...keep reaching.

Utrigita

no1 there survives but lucifer. tribunal and thanos both die horrible deaths.

He is a Guardian of all the Omniverse as have just been confirmed by On Panel Proof here is More encase you think this was a stand alone episode. Actually I find it funny to note that you think a entire Multiverse could threaten other Multiverses seeing as how it first needs a instability in a single universe in order to expand, then its more then enough for the LT to destroy that one Universe, its like a a forest right one tree gets infected then you cut it down before the hole Forest get infected, but if the forest got infected then you cut it down too but obvious it isn't necessary if you just cut down the first infected tree and that's what he does.
http://img251.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lt0xx0.jpg
http://img339.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ltkz7.jpg
http://img405.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lt1wo0.jpg

And I hope you do realise that LT is just as Megaversal there is a scan of him showing instantly forming two megaverses and then crushes them again, hmm that's megaversal right roll eyes (sarcastic)

leonheartmm
LMAO. u didnt read anything did you. "it says omniverses" " it says omniverses", is that the only argument there is for tribunal?! it says PIS!!! omniverse = all realities of ALL comic book creators. marvel characters do NOT have the copyright to exert their influence on other publisher realities. not even the SUPREME TOAA{i.e. stan lee etc} can surpass the laws of wordly copyright, UNDERSTAND THAT so i dont keep repeating myself. in the marvel reality, there is a void, there is a singular multiverse, and there is a beyond realm. that is IT, that is the marvel MEGAVERSE.

just because marvel carelessly jugles terms like universe and omniverse doesnt mean its valid. a while ago the scarlet witch was said to be an omniversal threat and genis vell was called an omniversal telepath, yet does ANY1 here believe that?!
ofcourse NO, marvel does not have copyright of any megaverse outside itself. the LT GUARDS the singular multiverse, and ALL his on panel feats ave never shown him doing anything more than destroying UNIVERSES. and he was destroyed when the 616 UNIVERSE was destroyed which was linked to all other universes in the SINGULAR multiverse. pre retconned beyonder made a WUSS out of LT and he was shown kneeling to the phoenix force in a premonition.

the singular multiverse exists as a result of the original infinite being comitting suicide. and LT only GUARDS that singular multiverse. he didnt create it nor can he destroy it.

the vertigo reality is different from marvel, in that ITS megaverse consists of MULTIPLE{currently 3 } MULTIVERSES, a void, and the city of heaven/hell and realms of the gods. overall it is a MUCH larger megaverse than marvel ON PANEL. and micheal/lucifer/elaine have MUCH more impressive feats than even the hypothetical/fake LT that people make out to be. they have creaed multiverses, stood at multiverse shattering explosion, proven to be beyond death/abstract/creation etc. n whatnot. what has LT done, cancell the affects of the IG which only destroyed universal abstracts with reletive ease???????

please dont REACH OUT so much{as was inapropriately said before}. LT will get murdered.

oh n btw there is no such thing as omniversES. all compound realities of all comic book publishers are called the OMNIVERSE. there is only one. just goes to show how silly that scan talking about omniverses is.

Utrigita
LMAO. u didnt read anything did you. "it says omniverses" " it says omniverses", is that the only argument there is for tribunal?! it says PIS!!! omniverse = all realities of ALL comic book creators. marvel characters do NOT have the copyright to exert their influence on other publisher realities. not even the SUPREME TOAA{i.e. stan lee etc} can surpass the laws of wordly copyright, UNDERSTAND THAT so i dont keep repeating myself. in the marvel reality, there is a void, there is a singular multiverse, and there is a beyond realm. that is IT, that is the marvel MEGAVERSE.

just because marvel carelessly jugles terms like universe and omniverse doesnt mean its valid. a while ago the scarlet witch was said to be an omniversal threat and genis vell was called an omniversal telepath, yet does ANY1 here believe that?!
ofcourse NO, marvel does not have copyright of any megaverse outside itself. the LT GUARDS the singular multiverse, and ALL his on panel feats ave never shown him doing anything more than destroying UNIVERSES. and he was destroyed when the 616 UNIVERSE was destroyed which was linked to all other universes in the SINGULAR multiverse. pre retconned beyonder made a WUSS out of LT and he was shown kneeling to the phoenix force in a premonition.

the singular multiverse exists as a result of the original infinite being comitting suicide. and LT only GUARDS that singular multiverse. he didnt create it nor can he destroy it.

the vertigo reality is different from marvel, in that ITS megaverse consists of MULTIPLE{currently 3 } MULTIVERSES, a void, and the city of heaven/hell and realms of the gods. overall it is a MUCH larger megaverse than marvel ON PANEL. and micheal/lucifer/elaine have MUCH more impressive feats than even the hypothetical/fake LT that people make out to be. they have creaed multiverses, stood at multiverse shattering explosion, proven to be beyond death/abstract/creation etc. n whatnot. what has LT done, cancell the affects of the IG which only destroyed universal abstracts with reletive ease???????

please dont REACH OUT so much{as was inapropriately said before}. LT will get murdered.

oh n btw there is no such thing as omniversES. all compound realities of all comic book publishers are called the OMNIVERSE. there is only one. just goes to show how silly that scan talking about omniverses is.

laughing laughing laughing

Marvel has there own Omniverse, as is mentioned both on Panel and on Marvel.com and the handsbok too. If you ask for a complete Beatdown ask me to find the scan and the reference, Wait I will do that just to show you how wrong you are, I said exactly the same thing when I began here, reading on wikipedia.org much?

http://img349.imageshack.us/my.php?image=m10cr3.jpg
http://img486.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mjjhb4.jpg
(reference to MJJ which was a Omniversal Threat)

(excerpt from the Official Handbook 2006)
http://img405.imageshack.us/my.php?image=omniis1cz2.jpg

First time the Omniverse was acknowledged by Marvel ON PANEL
http://img71.imageshack.us/my.php?image=q1nv7.jpg
http://img71.imageshack.us/my.php?image=q2wu1.jpg
http://img71.imageshack.us/my.php?image=q3pj4.jpg
http://img130.imageshack.us/my.php?image=q4vk9.jpg

And if you doesn't trust my words well then what about marvel own
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Marvel_Universe

some mentions of other Multiverses
The Ultraverse is in one Multiverse and many stories came from that Multiverse. The New Universe is also located in yet another Multiverse.
(that's where the Starbrand came from) Two Megaverses were depicted on panel also. There are also other Realms that are detached from Space & Time and exist outside of any Reality (like the domain of the Cosmic Anchors) The Masters of the Matrix were also depicted in another Multiverse

I think its quiet clear that Marvel does in fact have a Omniverse and Guess how watches over it LT (like my previous scan clearly showed)

LT I will just say it again have created and destroyed two Megaverses On Panel

leonheartmm
PIS. just because omniverse is a word kicked around does not make it true. i gave you evidence from the scan you produced before. IF you claim to be right then EXPLAIN to me what the definition of an omniverses is. if it isnt multiverse/megaverse and at the same time it doesnt include the realities of other comic book publishers than WHAT IS IT?! lmao, stop acting foolish, such a thing as YOUR definition of omniverse doesnt exist. the realms you talked about are PART of the multiverse. other than the beyond realm.

universe=sef explanatory
multiverse= an infinite continuum of CONNECTED universes which exists in its own confined boundaries
megaverse= complete reality of ONE comic book publisher containing any dfineable place/existance ever mentioned in the history of that comic, given that it is not amalgam
omniverse= the compendium of ALL realities, defineable, that exist in any and ALL comic book publishers and potentially everything in media which can be added to it. part of the omniverse is the realy depicted in any amalgams etc.

GET IT. marvel only has a single multiverse. and LT protects it. he has been showing holding two ORBS OF LIGHT in his palms. theyr are stated to be megaverses because of PIS. ALL of marvel is a megaverse by definition. careless use of words does not equal reality. confusion and vagueness made the examples your giving, nuthing more. or marvel can excpect a big ass lwsuit against themselves.

oh yea, LT is fried.

Utrigita
PIS. just because omniverse is a word kicked around does not make it true. i gave you evidence from the scan you produced before. IF you claim to be right then EXPLAIN to me what the definition of an omniverses is. if it isnt multiverse/megaverse and at the same time it doesnt include the realities of other comic book publishers than WHAT IS IT?! lmao, stop acting foolish, such a thing as YOUR definition of omniverse doesnt exist. the realms you talked about are PART of the multiverse. other than the beyond realm.

universe=sef explanatory
multiverse= an infinite continuum of CONNECTED universes which exists in its own confined boundaries
megaverse= complete reality of ONE comic book publisher containing any dfineable place/existance ever mentioned in the history of that comic, given that it is not amalgam
omniverse= the compendium of ALL realities, defineable, that exist in any and ALL comic book publishers and potentially everything in media which can be added to it. part of the omniverse is the realy depicted in any amalgams etc.

GET IT. marvel only has a single multiverse. and LT protects it. he has been showing holding two ORBS OF LIGHT in his palms. theyr are stated to be megaverses because of PIS. ALL of marvel is a megaverse by definition. careless use of words does not equal reality. confusion and vagueness made the examples your giving, nuthing more. or marvel can excpect a big ass lwsuit against themselves.

oh yea, LT is fried.

are you having a hard time accepting facts??? Because all I see is a poster that constantly is denying On Panel proof because the poster has decided that whatever is to be shown isn't the truth.

I have already showed you that marvel has a omniverse and multiply Multiverses they uses in there comics if you cannot accept what is shown on panel then I cannot debate with you since it would be utterly pointless if whats shown on panel isn't good enough for you.

Its funny to see how all this that is published by Marvel and acknowlegde by marvel as canon material is regarded by you as PIS even there own site is full of PIS apparently and why do you think Marvel hasn't been sued yet because in there Comics they can choose to define there universe in any way they see fit. Just Like DC can if they want too, to say that they have a Omniverse isn't to attack the others companies rights.

Ore do you actually want a picture of it???

LT isn't fried.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Utrigita
are you having a hard time accepting facts??? Because all I see is a poster that constantly is denying On Panel proof because the poster has decided that whatever is to be shown isn't the truth.

I have already showed you that marvel has a omniverse and multiply Multiverses they uses in there comics if you cannot accept what is shown on panel then I cannot debate with you since it would be utterly pointless if whats shown on panel isn't good enough for you.

Its funny to see how all this that is published by Marvel and acknowlegde by marvel as canon material is regarded by you as PIS even there own site is full of PIS apparently and why do you think Marvel hasn't been sued yet because in there Comics they can choose to define there universe in any way they see fit. Just Like DC can if they want too, to say that they have a Omniverse isn't to attack the others companies rights.

Ore do you actually want a picture of it???

LT isn't fried.

re read and reply. i asked you to DEFINE the characteristics of YOUR versipon of an omniverse. you can not simply becaus it is incompatible with logic. the reason marvel has not been sued is becaus they were mishandling words and nothing more. im talking about universally accepted definitions here. i explained what uni/multi/mega/omniverse meant. if you continue to say that LT held two megaverses then your implying that he held two realities of two different comic book creatrs. and you shud accept it and give evidence to back it up. on the other hand, you CANT say that they are both megaverses and yet somehow paradoxically they are BOTH marvel. it is either one or the other. if you keep defining them as such then its clear thats its a wrong definiton and what LT is really holding in his hand are two UNIVERSES. unless he has surpassed the laws of definiton and wordly copyright. again

universe=sef explanatory

im not having a hard time accepting fact, your just not understanding the paradox behind your argument and that PIS is the reason for it. it has nuthing to do with what I choose to define as PIS but what LOGIC dictates as PIS.

Erik-Lensherr
Marvel throws terms like Omnipotence , Omniverse and the like without really knowing the true sense of the word so I'm not really surprised of the existent contradictions .

Shin_Nikkolas
Marvel can define words however it likes.

Their fiction, their rules.

No one cares what Random Person On The Internet A thinks, I'm afraid.

quanchi112

No one cares what Random Person On The Internet A thinks, I'm afraid. take this erik.

laughing

i think erik thinks he knows marvel better than they do.

laughing

Kazenji
Marvel throws terms like Omnipotence , Omniverse and the like without really knowing the true sense of the word so I'm not really surprised of the existent contradictions .

I find it weird, Here you are knocking marvel but yet you like Mageneto (which i'm guessing from your username) erm

Erik-Lensherr

No one cares what Random Person On The Internet A thinks, I'm afraid.

This post just screams " desperate for attention " laughing

And quanchi as usual gets into discussions without knowing what he's talking about .

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Kazenji
I find it weird, Here you are knocking marvel but yet you like Mageneto (which i'm guessing from your username) erm

Who said I don't like Marvel ?

quanchi112
Who said I don't like Marvel ? its painfully obvious.

Shin_Nikkolas
No. it screams that leonheartmm is an idiot who ignores canon because he thinks he knows more than Marvel.

Anyone with reasoning skills above that of a toddler and who has seen at least 2 of your posts.

LOl Lucifer > Beyonder.

Poor deluded soul.

Erik-Lensherr
Not really

quanchi112
No. it screams that leonheartmm is an idiot who ignores canon because he thinks he knows more than Marvel.

Anyone with reasoning skills above that of a toddler and who has seen at least 2 of your posts.

LOl Lucifer > Beyonder.

Poor deluded soul. laughing laughing

Erik-Lensherr
It's obvious you're trying to start a flame war but I'm not going to lower myself to your level wink

Try discussing with quanchi who is somebody of your own intelligence .

quanchi112
It's obvious you're trying to start a flame war but I'm not going to lower myself to your level wink

Try discussing with quanchi who is somebody of your own intelligence . u back down from every debator who has an issue with u. u insult all who disagree with u.

ur funny to me.

put the whole forum on ignore. state ur opinion and move on then. this way u wont have to debate with anyone in here from now on.

Erik-Lensherr
I've had my share on other forums with idiots and biased people so I stopped talking with them . It's quite simple .

Shin_Nikkolas

Try discussing with quanchi who is somebody of your own intelligence .

You're not exactly one to talk. You've been regarded as a joke and troll since you started posting here.

Erik-Lensherr
You must have an inferiority complex when talking to me so you resort to insults . That's just sad

quanchi112
You're not exactly one to talk. You've been regarded as a joke and troll since you started posting here. thumb up

quanchi112
You must have an inferiority complex when talking to me so you resort to insults . That's just sad u insult people all the time.

dont act like u dont insult....

i mean be serious.

Utrigita
re read and reply. i asked you to DEFINE the characteristics of YOUR versipon of an omniverse. you can not simply becaus it is incompatible with logic. the reason marvel has not been sued is becaus they were mishandling words and nothing more. im talking about universally accepted definitions here. i explained what uni/multi/mega/omniverse meant. if you continue to say that LT held two megaverses then your implying that he held two realities of two different comic book creatrs. and you shud accept it and give evidence to back it up. on the other hand, you CANT say that they are both megaverses and yet somehow paradoxically they are BOTH marvel. it is either one or the other. if you keep defining them as such then its clear that's its a wrong definiton and what LT is really holding in his hand are two UNIVERSES. unless he has surpassed the laws of definiton and wordly copyright. again

universe=sef explanatory

im not having a hard time accepting fact, your just not understanding the paradox behind your argument and that PIS is the reason for it. it has nuthing to do with what I choose to define as PIS but what LOGIC dictates as PIS.

Questions: To my knowledge you didn't show any evidence to back prof anything of what I have shown other then illustrating points by Mark Gruenwald (A Treatise in Reality in Comics Literature, have read it) which isn't proof off anything.

You need to get that marvel (as shown) has a Omniverse, and furthermore if they are a Megaverse by definition care to explain to my why star trek and Star Wars has yet to show more then a Galaxy.

If you disagree with marvel on there definition write them a letter. Why do you think that Marvel hadn't been sued yet probably because that all companies are following a simple rule that you are forgetting. MY COMIC, MY RULES. that's the way it is.

You post:

My definition of a omniverse is the same as yours but in case you forgot then my personal meaning has no influence what so ever. I'm debating this strictly from Marvels point of view.

I'm not implying anything the Brothers where created by the LT in Marvels omniverse and I can assure you that I find it highly unlikely that marvel go around using words they doesn't understand the meaning of. Surpassed the law of definition isn't that basically what marvel characters and DC characters are doing constantly. Definitions is meaningless in a comic sense I can write a comic where a Nuclear Bomb explodes into bubbles that's against definitions and yet: MY COMIC MY RULES. Marvel works the same way there comic there rules if Marvel want a Omniverse then they have it no matter what Mark Gruenwald wrote.

You obviously doesn't see that both definitions can apply if needed, its like a reality warp, maybe pr definition they have a Megaverse but within that Megaverse exist a Omniverse that entirely possibly seeing as how its comic after all.

You are using PIS a lot lets have a look at the Killermovies definition:

PIS = Plot Induced Stupidity
At times, for the sake of the plot, characters that are immensely more powerful than their opponent will "job" to carry on the plot of the story, even though the characters powers and history would clearly show that they are more than capable of destroying their opponent. For this reason we have a No PIS Rule. This rule prohibits the use of such instances of PIS from being used as evidence in debates.

Plot Induced Stupidity, or PIS, is when characters don't use their abilities or skills to the fullest extent as shown before, even within their personality ranges, for the sake of the story plotline. It makes lesser powered characters an actual challenge against higher powered characters in the comics. Examples of PIS include Flash stories lasting longer than three panels, or Toy Man as a threat to Superman.

Sorry but I fail to see how PIS have anything to do with Marvel saying they have a Omniverse. But perhaps that's the wrong definition.

Captain REX
Place nice, kids, or I'll close the thread.

rico777
You're not exactly one to talk. You've been regarded as a joke and troll since you started posting here.

YOu mean Quanchi don't you?

Utrigita
Originally posted by Captain REX
Place nice, kids, or I'll close the thread.

Sorry Rex will keep it quiet.

quanchi112
YOu mean Quanchi don't you? if i bother u so much put me on ignore.

Gecko4lif
if i bother u so much put me on ignore.
GOOD IDEA!!!!

how do you do that?

quanchi112
GOOD IDEA!!!!

how do you do that? i wouldnt know i dont ignore anyone.

i face all comers/

but thats just quanchi.

the weak ignore imo.

nvrbeenwthagirl
GOOD IDEA!!!!

how do you do that?

He bothers everyone. Just get used to it. dont' take him seriously. No one does. He's the most biased poster ever to walk the KMC virtual halls.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Captain REX
Place nice, kids, or I'll close the thread. The marvel kids dont' play nice.

quanchi112
He bothers everyone. Just get used to it. dont' take him seriously. No one does. He's the most biased poster ever to walk the KMC virtual halls. fail.

u have admitted u are biased.

im not. big diff.

wink

quanchi112
The marvel kids dont' play nice. who are the amrvel kids.

who has been recently banned and then socked.

hmmmmmmm
wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
fail.

u have admitted u are biased.

im not. big diff.

wink

yes i did. i said I liked wonder woman more than any other character and I'm biased towards her. everyone is biased. the difference is, you are illogical and biased. and refuse to admit that you are either. which then makes you irritating to the majority of the forum.

quanchi112
yes i did. i said I liked wonder woman more than any other character and I'm biased towards her. everyone is biased. the difference is, you are illogical and biased. and refuse to admit that you are either. which then makes you irritating to the majority of the forum. i dont care. i dont break the rules all the time and constantly start trouble.

i am not illogical and i use comics to prove my points while u dont. if i post something u say the writer doesnt know what he was doing. sorry but u really haven proved more than three points in three months to me.

ps i was being generous by saying three points.

leonheartmm
Questions: To my knowledge you didn't show any evidence to back prof anything of what I have shown other then illustrating points by Mark Gruenwald (A Treatise in Reality in Comics Literature, have read it) which isn't proof off anything.

You need to get that marvel (as shown) has a Omniverse, and furthermore if they are a Megaverse by definition care to explain to my why star trek and Star Wars has yet to show more then a Galaxy.

If you disagree with marvel on there definition write them a letter. Why do you think that Marvel hadn't been sued yet probably because that all companies are following a simple rule that you are forgetting. MY COMIC, MY RULES. that's the way it is.

You post:

My definition of a omniverse is the same as yours but in case you forgot then my personal meaning has no influence what so ever. I'm debating this strictly from Marvels point of view.

I'm not implying anything the Brothers where created by the LT in Marvels omniverse and I can assure you that I find it highly unlikely that marvel go around using words they doesn't understand the meaning of. Surpassed the law of definition isn't that basically what marvel characters and DC characters are doing constantly. Definitions is meaningless in a comic sense I can write a comic where a Nuclear Bomb explodes into bubbles that's against definitions and yet: MY COMIC MY RULES. Marvel works the same way there comic there rules if Marvel want a Omniverse then they have it no matter what Mark Gruenwald wrote.

You obviously doesn't see that both definitions can apply if needed, its like a reality warp, maybe pr definition they have a Megaverse but within that Megaverse exist a Omniverse that entirely possibly seeing as how its comic after all.

You are using PIS a lot lets have a look at the Killermovies definition:

PIS = Plot Induced Stupidity
At times, for the sake of the plot, characters that are immensely more powerful than their opponent will "job" to carry on the plot of the story, even though the characters powers and history would clearly show that they are more than capable of destroying their opponent. For this reason we have a No PIS Rule. This rule prohibits the use of such instances of PIS from being used as evidence in debates.

Plot Induced Stupidity, or PIS, is when characters don't use their abilities or skills to the fullest extent as shown before, even within their personality ranges, for the sake of the story plotline. It makes lesser powered characters an actual challenge against higher powered characters in the comics. Examples of PIS include Flash stories lasting longer than three panels, or Toy Man as a threat to Superman.

Sorry but I fail to see how PIS have anything to do with Marvel saying they have a Omniverse. But perhaps that's the wrong definition.

im sorry, in that long winding reply you didnt ONCE mention the characteristics that define your MULTIVER/MGAVERSE/OMNIVERSE. multiverse<megaverse<omniverse. you can not have an OMNIVERSE inside a MEGAVERSE. thats the opposite. megaverses is a subset of omniverse, and multiverse is a subset of megaverse.

as long as you dont take the question head on, the fact remains that marvel is using terms like megaverse/omniverse to describe nuthing more than the textbook definition of a universe/singukar realm. it isnt the same as MY COMIC MY RULES, if marvel defines a grain of sand as an omniverse, i cant use that to say that the person who held the grain of sand is >lucifer who has only created multiverses and survived multiverse shattering explosion. even if you want to CALL the things LT was holding megaverses, the fact remains that they had nuthing but the characteristic of simple UNIVERSES and hence that feat is in no way compareable to lucifer's who created the TEXTBOOK DEFINITION of a multiverse.

marvel can define things as they see fit but seeing as we know that ,marvel is calling what are generally understood to be UNIVERSES and renaming them MEGAVERSES, then we shudnt treat them any different then wed trat universes in other media.

again if LT was TRULY holding multiverses, marvel wud have a big ass lawsuit on their hands.{and again i ask you, can wanda really destroy the OMINVERSE with the chaos wave and can genis REALLY percieve all in the OMNIVERSE?!?!?! they can by your argument and that wud make them both greater than LT. how cume u dont accept that?}

PIS is a term used for any event/phenomenon/explanation used irrationally and illogically in comics{this INCLUDED but is not CONFINED to impossibly weak characters beatign impossibly strong characters} to make the stroy line continue without destroying it.

leonheartmm

LOl Lucifer > Beyonder.

Poor deluded soul.

im sorry, when did you get the impression that the oppinion of insignificant land crawling insects like yourslelf actually mattered?

nvrbeenwthagirl
i dont care. i dont break the rules all the time and constantly start trouble.

i am not illogical and i use comics to prove my points while u dont. if i post something u say the writer doesnt know what he was doing. sorry but u really haven proved more than three points in three months to me.

ps i was being generous by saying three points.

Keep your generosity. You need it for yourself.

Utrigita
im sorry, in that long winding reply you didnt ONCE mention the characteristics that define your MULTIVER/MGAVERSE/OMNIVERSE. multiverse<megaverse<omniverse. you can not have an OMNIVERSE inside a MEGAVERSE. thats the opposite. megaverses is a subset of omniverse, and multiverse is a subset of megaverse.

as long as you dont take the question head on, the fact remains that marvel is using terms like megaverse/omniverse to describe nuthing more than the textbook definition of a universe/singukar realm. it isnt the same as MY COMIC MY RULES, if marvel defines a grain of sand as an omniverse, i cant use that to say that the person who held the grain of sand is >lucifer who has only created multiverses and survived multiverse shattering explosion. even if you want to CALL the things LT was holding megaverses, the fact remains that they had nuthing but the characteristic of simple UNIVERSES and hence that feat is in no way compareable to lucifer's who created the TEXTBOOK DEFINITION of a multiverse.

marvel can define things as they see fit but seeing as we know that ,marvel is calling what are generally understood to be UNIVERSES and renaming them MEGAVERSES, then we shudnt treat them any different then wed trat universes in other media.

again if LT was TRULY holding multiverses, marvel wud have a big ass lawsuit on their hands.{and again i ask you, can wanda really destroy the OMINVERSE with the chaos wave and can genis REALLY percieve all in the OMNIVERSE?!?!?! they can by your argument and that wud make them both greater than LT. how cume u dont accept that?}

PIS is a term used for any event/phenomenon/explanation used irrationally and illogically in comics{this INCLUDED but is not CONFINED to impossibly weak characters beatign impossibly strong characters} to make the stroy line continue without destroying it.

I answer you questions perfectly:

i asked you to DEFINE the characteristics of YOUR versipon of an omniverse?? My definition of a omniverse is the same as yours but in case you forgot then my personal meaning has no influence what so ever. I'm debating this strictly from Marvels point of view.:

This would implicate that I agree with you definition in the real world, but I'm again debating this from Marvel point of view. And I have already answer you questions I see no reason to do so again.

Again I find it hard to Believe that Marvel are going around using words that they doesn't understand the full meaning off.

Again Reality warp, Jamie Braddock warped a Universe that from the outside looked no larger then a Village but inside was infinitely larger, same applies here, per definition they have a megaverse and that lying side by side with other companies but inside that Megaverse they can make there Megaverse as big ore small as they want to I have already given two examples of this what you haven't mentioned.

Whats the problem here is that you are applying real world definitions to a comic universe where the Company can make the story whatever way they want. I will just find the proof of the Brothers actually being Megaverses and Marvel still hasn't been sued. Because MY COMIC MY RULES.
http://img102.imageshack.us/my.php?image=omniis2yp2.jpg
What you are constantly forgetting is that I have numerous references to what marvel thinks of the issue while you are constantly applying you own analyse with no support from neither written litterateur nor scans nor a Message from DC ore something that says that's marvel way to shape there Comic Universe is wrong, except in yours opinion because if LT was Capable of doing this he would rank far above Luficer.

Its the first time you ask me this Question, to you knowledge then I doesn't agree with the Idea of the 616 destroyed then the Omniverse crumble, I doesn't agree with Genis-vell destroying the Omniverse the only think he could have destroyed was the multiverse, The scarlet Witch however sure was a threat to Marvels omniverse, seeing as how Roma THE OMNIVERSAL GAURDIAN, saw her as a threat. And do you seriously believe that they are both greater then LT and that they destroyed a you and Marks version of a Omniverse?

This normally also applies to a single incident Spiderman beating Firelord, The omniverse however is canon materiel used in Handbooks and Comics and marvels own site (that doesn't include PIS) uses the term Omniverse.

leonheartmm
I answer you questions perfectly:

i asked you to DEFINE the characteristics of YOUR versipon of an omniverse?? My definition of a omniverse is the same as yours but in case you forgot then my personal meaning has no influence what so ever. I'm debating this strictly from Marvels point of view.:

This would implicate that I agree with you definition in the real world, but I'm again debating this from Marvel point of view. And I have already answer you questions I see no reason to do so again.

Again I find it hard to Believe that Marvel are going around using words that they doesn't understand the full meaning off.

Again Reality warp, Jamie Braddock warped a Universe that from the outside looked no larger then a Village but inside was infinitely larger, same applies here, per definition they have a megaverse and that lying side by side with other companies but inside that Megaverse they can make there Megaverse as big ore small as they want to I have already given two examples of this what you haven't mentioned.

Whats the problem here is that you are applying real world definitions to a comic universe where the Company can make the story whatever way they want. I will just find the proof of the Brothers actually being Megaverses and Marvel still hasn't been sued. Because MY COMIC MY RULES.
http://img102.imageshack.us/my.php?image=omniis2yp2.jpg
What you are constantly forgetting is that I have numerous references to what marvel thinks of the issue while you are constantly applying you own analyse with no support from neither written litterateur nor scans nor a Message from DC ore something that says that's marvel way to shape there Comic Universe is wrong, except in yours opinion because if LT was Capable of doing this he would rank far above Luficer.

Its the first time you ask me this Question, to you knowledge then I doesn't agree with the Idea of the 616 destroyed then the Omniverse crumble, I doesn't agree with Genis-vell destroying the Omniverse the only think he could have destroyed was the multiverse, The scarlet Witch however sure was a threat to Marvels omniverse, seeing as how Roma THE OMNIVERSAL GAURDIAN, saw her as a threat. And do you seriously believe that they are both greater then LT and that they destroyed a you and Marks version of a Omniverse?

This normally also applies to a single incident Spiderman beating Firelord, The omniverse however is canon materiel used in Handbooks and Comics and marvels own site (that doesn't include PIS) uses the term Omniverse.

so basically, you are repeating yourself ans saying that marvel is free to use its own paradoxical and completely illogical definitions and then you can use the same definitions to compare feats in marvel to feats outside marvel{where consistant definitions are under play}??????

FAIL. and AGAIN, i ask you, what IS IT, that you {or marvel} is defining as an omniverse/megaverse????? because i have defined mine and yours{marvel's} is MOST DEFINATELY not the same defintion as mine or the greater world. by the general definition of megaverse, a comic publisher can only have ONE megaverse, reguardless of size or vastness. you say that LT, a MARVEL CHARACTERS who is NOT in amalgam is holding TWO megaverses, while from the general definition, one comic book publisher's ENTIRE reality is ONE megaverse. tell me how that is possible or what is amiss. most DEFINATELY marvel is using wrong definitions here and is referring to universes as megaverses.

as long as you dont answer the question, no amount of dodging will help. lucifer was standing at ground zero of a MULTIVERSAL{universally accepted non marvel definition of a multiverse} explosion without caring. even if LT destroyes infinite OMNIVERSES{the marvel definition} he wont hold a candle to lucifer. marvel's definition is about as cannon as the PIS force. cannon doesnt mean VALID. the handbook is flawed. if it isnt then PLEASE stop arguing and give the defining criteria for your version of omniverse/megaverse as i have given mine{which coincidentally are the univeral criteria}

no such thing as a real marvel OMNIVERSE exists. no such things as real multiple marvel MEGAVERSES exists. no such thing as an LT beyond the singular marvel multiverse EXISTS.

micheal turns LT into spaghetti and feads it to his pet dinosaur.

Utrigita
so basically, you are repeating yourself ans saying that marvel is free to use its own paradoxical and completely illogical definitions and then you can use the same definitions to compare feats in marvel to feats outside marvel{where consistant definitions are under play}??????

FAIL. and AGAIN, i ask you, what IS IT, that you {or marvel} is defining as an omniverse/megaverse????? because i have defined mine and yours{marvel's} is MOST DEFINATELY not the same defintion as mine or the greater world. by the general definition of megaverse, a comic publisher can only have ONE megaverse, reguardless of size or vastness. you say that LT, a MARVEL CHARACTERS who is NOT in amalgam is holding TWO megaverses, while from the general definition, one comic book publisher's ENTIRE reality is ONE megaverse. tell me how that is possible or what is amiss. most DEFINATELY marvel is using wrong definitions here and is referring to universes as megaverses.

as long as you dont answer the question, no amount of dodging will help. lucifer was standing at ground zero of a MULTIVERSAL{universally accepted non marvel definition of a multiverse} explosion without caring. even if LT destroyes infinite OMNIVERSES{the marvel definition} he wont hold a candle to lucifer. marvel's definition is about as cannon as the PIS force. cannon doesnt mean VALID. the handbook is flawed. if it isnt then PLEASE stop arguing and give the defining criteria for your version of omniverse/megaverse as i have given mine{which coincidentally are the univeral criteria}

no such thing as a real marvel OMNIVERSE exists. no such things as real multiple marvel MEGAVERSES exists. no such thing as an LT beyond the singular marvel multiverse EXISTS.

micheal turns LT into spaghetti and feads it to his pet dinosaur.

So far the only one that is repeating himself is you. I have explain why it's fully possible for Marvel to have a Megaverse per definition in the real world and a Omniverse in there comic world. You constantly eludes that statement yes Marvel is free to use what words they see fit in there respective comics again why is it that I'm answearing all of your questions and you have yet to answear a single one of mine.?

I have already showed you have marvel is defining the therm Omniverse. And I have already Given my definition earlier. but Okay AGAIN for what the fifth time.

My Definition: A Universe is infinite, A multiverse is made up of a nigninfinite number of Universes, a Megaverse is made of a cluster of Multiverses, a Omniverse is made from a nigh infinite number of Megaverses

The only one dodging here and repeating the same thing over and over again like a recorder is you Leonheartmm.

In Marvel comic its exist that you are constantly evading facts claimes etc isn't my problem.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So far the only one that is repeating himself is you. I have explain why it's fully possible for Marvel to have a Megaverse per definition in the real world and a Omniverse in there comic world. You constantly eludes that statement yes Marvel is free to use what words they see fit in there respective comics again why is it that I'm answearing all of your questions and you have yet to answear a single one of mine.?

I have already showed you have marvel is defining the therm Omniverse. And I have already Given my definition earlier. but Okay AGAIN for what the fifth time.

My Definition: A Universe is infinite, A multiverse is made up of a nigninfinite number of Universes, a Megaverse is made of a cluster of Multiverses, a Omniverse is made from a nigh infinite number of Megaverses

The only one dodging here and repeating the same thing over and over again like a recorder is you Leonheartmm.

In Marvel comic its exist that you are constantly evading facts claimes etc isn't my problem.
When marvel started using Omniverse, they rendered themselves unuseable in debates becuz other comic companies had obeyed the common rule that the omniverse is everything cosmic. So for the sake of arguments, the most any feat can be performed by is megaversal. even then, If dc wanted just a universe, it would still be just as infinite and powerful as all of marvel's multiverses. Different companies decide what the rules are.

quanchi112
When marvel started using Omniverse, they rendered themselves unuseable in debates becuz other comic companies had obeyed the common rule that the omniverse is everything cosmic. So for the sake of arguments, the most any feat can be performed by is megaversal. even then, If dc wanted just a universe, it would still be just as infinite and powerful as all of marvel's multiverses. Different companies decide what the rules are. so u use this argument now to suit ur own purpose. before u have said how silly it is that marvel has multiple omnipotent beings.

hypocrite.

Astner
When marvel started using Omniverse, they rendered themselves unuseable in debates becuz other comic companies had obeyed the common rule that the omniverse is everything cosmic. So for the sake of arguments, the most any feat can be performed by is megaversal. even then, If dc wanted just a universe, it would still be just as infinite and powerful as all of marvel's multiverses. Different companies decide what the rules are.
The term omniverse isn't trademarked, so no one has to obey anything.

Utrigita

Yes thats what I have been trying to illustrate for some time now that each company decided what rules that are being used in there comics. And marvel has decided that in there Comics a omniverse exist. Starwars has decided that a Galaxy exist and so forth, per definition perhaps its a megaverse but each company is free to shape the given comics in any way they want. Thus marvel can easily have a Omniverse within there Comics because its there own busniss how they shape it.

I don't quiet understand you meaning with this.

When marvel started using Omniverse, they rendered themselves unuseable in debates becuz other comic companies had obeyed the common rule that the omniverse is everything cosmic.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes thats what I have been trying to illustrate for some time now that each company decided what rules that are being used in there comics. And marvel has decided that in there Comics a omniverse exist. Starwars has decided that a Galaxy exist and so forth, per definition perhaps its a megaverse but each company is free to shape the given comics in any way they want. Thus marvel can easily have a Omniverse within there Comics because its there own busniss how they shape it.

I don't quiet understand you meaning with this.

When marvel started using Omniverse, they rendered themselves unuseable in debates becuz other comic companies had obeyed the common rule that the omniverse is everything cosmic.

I meant, that just becuz someone has omniversal power in marvel, doesn't mean it's any more powerful in company x who is just universal since company x's universes is literally the size of marvel's omniverse.

quanchi112
The term omniverse isn't trademarked, so no one has to obey anything. good point.

quanchi112
I meant, that just becuz someone has omniversal power in marvel, doesn't mean it's any more powerful in company x who is just universal since company x's universes is literally the size of marvel's omniverse. well ur always screaming about multiversal power as opposed to universal power.

make up ur mind for kmc's sake.

Astner
Marvel has the Star Wars- and Transformers-verse on their side though, since Marvel print their comics.

quanchi112
Marvel has the Star Wars- and Transformers-verse on their side though, since Marvel print their comics. indeed they do.

i never got into the transformers as comics but loved the cartoon.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>