What Is Babylon The Great?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RONI
WHAT IS BABYLON THE GREAT? OR BETTER WHO IS BABYLON THE GREAT?

Devil King
Isn't it/she a metaphore for everything non-christian?

RONI
BABYLONG THE GREAT IS FALSE RELIGION. REVELATION 18:4 SAYS THAT WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by RONI
WHAT IS BABYLON THE GREAT? OR BETTER WHO IS BABYLON THE GREAT?

The hallucination of a crazy man who lived in a cave.

SpearofDestiny
what the **** ?

Robtard
I think the fool means"The Whore of Babylon", an Antichrist like figure mentioned in Revelations and/or an allegory for Rome and other "non-Christian" nemesis as mentioned by 'Devil King'.

Google "Whore of Babylon"; there are many religious and non-religious sites with more detail than Wiki.

SpearofDestiny
I am the WHORE OF BABYLONdroolio

debbiejo
False religion, false beliefs.

Czarina_Czarina
It's the false religion and also anti-christian that is related to the mind, so as a man does on earth is done in heaven. first, the building of the mind in a tower, then the physical building of the towers...

here's a picture view of it, it's the astro-projection of the group-mind that creates life or energy, making man think he is "god", or baal, or lord.

debbiejo
I'm not sure if I remember this correctly, but I believe it was intended towards the Hebrews that were in captivity, and picked up beliefs of another culture.

SpearofDestiny
No..you are ALL WRONG !

I am the WHORE OF BABYLON !droolio

In my past demonic incarnations I had sex with every citizen of Babylon. I converted everyone to the Ancient Religion of Orgasmism ! droolio Christians feared my awesome prowess, for my influence caused everyone to masturbate !

*Religion can be so rediculous somtimes* roll eyes (sarcastic)

leonheartmm
Originally posted by SpearofDestiny

oh you WISH. laughing

debbiejo
No..you are ALL WRONG !

I am the WHORE OF BABYLON !droolio

In my past demonic incarnations I had sex with every citizen of Babylon. I converted everyone to the Ancient Religion of Orgasmism ! droolio Christians feared my awesome prowess, for my influence caused everyone to masturbate !

*Religion can be so rediculous somtimes* roll eyes (sarcastic) I can tell when you're off your medication, ya know.. roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Devil King

So, do we have another name change coming up?

Bardock42
Originally posted by RONI
BABYLONG THE GREAT IS FALSE RELIGION. REVELATION 18:4 SAYS THAT WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE. Why ask if you know the answer?

Devil King
Originally posted by Bardock42
Why ask if you know the answer?

I don't know, but there's been a lot of that, lately.

debbiejo
The Whore is:

The Catholic Church
The Prostestant Church

I don't believe there are other beliefs, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Bardock42
Originally posted by debbiejo
The Whore is:

The Catholic Church
The Prostestant Church

I don't believe there are other beliefs, but correct me if I'm wrong. W-what?

lord xyz
The Whore is:

The Catholic Church
The Prostestant Church

I don't believe there are other beliefs, but correct me if I'm wrong. Methodist, Baptist? Even though they are just forms of Anglican.

Wait, wait. You do realise they are beliefs other than the christian ones?

debbiejo
Have you heard something different Bardock?

The Protestants believe that the whore is the Catholics who drifted away from the TRUE teachings of Jesus. They also claimed that the Anti Christ was the Catholic church. The Catholics hearing this during the Reformation, put out their own propaganda/spin that it was the Protestant belief that was changing the message of Jesus, and was coming out of them/Her, the Mother Church (Catholics), making them the little whore (Protestants). But in stating that, She, the Catholic church is really stating, not knowing, that they/she is the Mother of Harlots later stated in scriptures. So, both are really an abomination. The Mother of Harlots and her little Whore.

During that time period it wasn't about anything pagan, Hindu, or anything else. The only beliefs of any importance was the Cathoics and Protestants.

lil bitchiness
Well, Babylon used to be the city of Masopotamia. It was supposed to pretty great too!

debbiejo
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Well, Babylon used to be the city of Masopotamia. It was supposed to pretty great too! Yep, the Babylonian Empire was the Cats Meow..

Nellinator
The most commonly mentioned idea that I've heard is that the Whore of Babylon is the false religion that the anti-Christ will supposedly use to help unite the world. Then again, attempts at interpreting Revelations tend to lead to utmost idiocy and false accusations.

Bicnarok
The Roman Catholic Church, Islam etc

debbiejo
Well the Whore is one who wanders away from what she knew. How can pagans wander away from something they never knew?

SpearofDestiny
NO YOU FOOLS ! I AM THE WHORE OF BABYLON !droolio

TASTE MY WHOREY GOODNESS

debbiejo
I thought you got better with your meds............weep

SpearofDestiny
I thought you got better with your meds............weep

droolio

Shakyamunison
droolio

Shoot him! He's got rabies. eek! laughing

SpearofDestiny
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Shoot him! He's got rabies. eek! laughing

droolio

Shakyamunison
droolio

2guns

SpearofDestiny
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
2guns

2gunsdd

the Darkone
Babylon the great, is a religion system that predates all other religion. It dates back to Nimrod and Semiramis, during the time of Tower of Babel which Nimrod created to challenge God's authority for the souls of man. The Catholic Church has adopted a lot from this Babylonian system into it's religion, the Catholic Church sprung from the Roman Empire.

debbiejo
In all texts, but a few, Babylon the Great is the End Time Period when people think for themselves. To break away from the old, yet the old, according to the old text, is not old...but to take on the older religions of past and make them as new...........In Scripture it is to make what is old, new. In the church, it is to make old religion new ones. One world religions and such.......

Ahhhhhh,.......John..........they never did understand..........Imagine that.

Bicnarok
The Roman Catholic church, now that is sooo obvioussmile

Alliance

And the devolution of man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.