Pyron vs. SF and Tekken universes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
I was bored, and I'm tired of the gay war between SF supporters and Tekken supporters. Pyron kills them all.

Superboy Prime
batdur

Sol Valentine
Pyron ends the Tekken SF war!!!!!!!!!!

Violent2Dope
Pyron is the end of all fighting game wars, he solos them all.

Sol Valentine
Pyron stares them out of existence.

shin_gear
He couldn't stop the Xenosaga vs. Darkstalkers war, in which Xenosaga would WTFpwn Darkstalkers, including the star throwing Pyron.

Violent2Dope
Actually, now that I know more about Pyron, I doubt KOSMOS takes him.

Superboy Prime
Yeah...but how does that come around in this particular thread? Especially when he commented Pyron would end any fighting games war.

Or...do you just like to tease the man?

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Actually, now that I know more about Pyron, I doubt KOSMOS takes him.

Then why don't you bump the thread and get this over with? 131

Violent2Dope
Cause I'm too lazy to find it.(F*ck you Gear I'll use this smilie whenever the f*ck I want)131

Superboy Prime
Cause I'm too lazy to find it.(F*ck you Gear I'll use this smilie whenever the f*ck I want)131

I wouldn't want to be Pyron...poor fella having lazy fans.

He is still cool though. thumbsupdur

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I wouldn't want to be Pyron...poor fella having lazy fans.

He is still cool though. thumbsupdur One thing I know for an absolute definate, Comic Pyron would destroy KOSMOS.

Superboy Prime
Nah. Unless he can survive the destruction of a universe he won't.

Violent2Dope
He is faster than KOSMOS, is stronger, can create powerful Heralds in the palm of his hand, and when he was reborn as a Cosmic Being he grew to the size of his planet and instantly devoured it. It has bee 250,000,000 years since then, and he has only gotten more powerful.

Sol Valentine
I'm sure she can.

shin_gear
lolfox

Sol Valentine
????

Superboy Prime
He is faster than KOSMOS, is stronger, can create powerful Heralds in the palm of his hand, and when he was reborn as a Cosmic Being he grew to the size of his planet and instantly devoured it. It has bee 250,000,000 years since then, and he has only gotten more powerful.

And none of that proves he can survive a universe's destruction.

Edit

shin_gear
He would absorb it...131

Superboy Prime
I ain't really interested in debating Kos-Mos vs Pyron here. I had a huge paragraph before I edited it. Its just not worth it. The less we spam this thread the better so it gets dropped to another page with the rest of the spite threads. Besides we already got an off-topic forum to spam.

shin_gear
Actually, Jin Kazama combined together with Gouki could easily defeat Pyron. They can fuse and become Gouki Kazama, possessing powers that of a testament and simply take Pyron out of existence with a breath. I hope you realize how one-sided this it V2D.

Superboy Prime
Now what the **** just happened? Was V2D's post eaten by the KMC Guardians and therefor my post with the comment was eaten too...or is my computer playing tricks on me?

Edit: nevermind I just got confused. My bad. No more posts from me in here.

Mr Dude
Who is Pyron? Sounds like a transformer.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Mr Dude
Who is Pyron? Sounds like a transformer.

laughing no

hes a big bag of cosmic energy who has the intelligence of the common dog or cat

but he can be the size of a galaxy so he wins...

Estacado
Originally posted by Burning thought
laughing no

hes a big bag of cosmic energy who has the intelligence of the common dog or cat

but he can be the size of a galaxy so he wins...
That's why he has cosmic awereness....eh?
Also he feeds on life force ,can manipulate matter and has super speed.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
laughing no

but he can be the size of a galaxy so he wins... And he also kills Kain with ease.

Burning thought
And he also gets killed by Kain with ease.

thats better

Cosmic awareness lol, where does that come from..also he must have the brains of the common dog or cat...he obviously doesnt use his cosmic awareness since he gets energy pwned by Demitri...swallowed up by a vampire...how coincidental hell be owned by kain another vampire

the common dog or cat always looks for the next meal...so does Pyron..snap, also apparently his power is limited by his imagination..yet he just eats planets...common dog or cat behavior, their always looking for their food.

Violent2Dope
It's limited by the boundaries of his mind, there is a difference. Demitri would annihilate Kain, please don't question that, Demitri CAN suck souls.

Burning thought
can he repel time control?...probably not..or do i have to say this boring routine before anyone can possibly realise things by themselves......can..it..be..proven?

i dont care if kain loses but he wont lose just because of unproven statements

Violent2Dope
Demitri survives half powered attacks that at full power would shatter the whole dimension. That puts his durability at at least Superman. He is fast enough to contend with Pyron, a proved LSer, and can eat souls cause he's, you know, a vampire.

Sol Valentine
I thought this was Pyron v.s. SF and Tekken, not Pyron v.s. Kain.

Violent2Dope
Now it's Demitri vs. Kain.

Sol Valentine
Make a respective thread for this much?

Violent2Dope
Nah, there's no real point to it.

Sol Valentine
why much?

ThoraxeRMG
Gay...

Sol Valentine
...yaG

Burning thought
it will just be the same as the pyron thread, only this time demitri has the potential to kill kain other than not..its still the same though, kain could still just time freeze...dimension movement..etc etc..soul death

Pyron_is_God
Pyron beat them badly.

Project Jedah
This thread should be closed.

General Kaliero
PiG, please don't dredge up dead threads. Especially when they're against the rules to start with.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.