Pyron vs. the DBZverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
Pyron would whup any DB character one on one, but all at once who wins?

Sol Valentine
Pyron dwarfs them.

Endless Mike
I predict this thread will be trolled by Phenom as soon as he sees it

Violent2Dope
Pyron is a magnitude stronger than Supes, I doubt he will say Goku can beat him...then again maybe he will...

Endless Mike
He thinks Goku can beat anyone

chickenlover98
he does lol. sorry but goku loses to planet eaters. mike you can quote me on that.

chickenlover98
i dont think goku's god i just think he can beat supes

Haruhi
Originally posted by chickenlover98
i dont think goku's god i just think he can beat supes

Don't wanna take it off topic, but, no he can't.

leonheartmm
goku doesnt lose to planet eaters. not a chance. he DOES however definately lose to galaxy sized beings.

Violent2Dope
I restrict Pyron to human(6 foot 6 sounds fair) in this fight, should have specified that.

Haruhi
Makes no difference. He's still stronger than any DBZer.

Violent2Dope
I also take away his planet eating power.

Haruhi
Still makes no difference. In order to actually eat planets, he must have that much raw power in him. So, by just power alone... Pyron is still just too strong.

Violent2Dope
So you think he stomps all of DBZ at the same time?

Haruhi
He owns them all with ease.

Violent2Dope
Wow, I hoped to actually get a debate. Maybe I'll PM Phenomenol for the sake of having him troll this thread?

Sol Valentine
Please don't.

chickenlover98
well let me put it this way if all the chars fused including the fusions of other chars, so this includes gotenks vegeto and gogeta, pyron would get his ******* cauterized shut

chickenlover98
and i dont even know what he's from lol. just that all those chars fused would blow up the galaxy ez

Haruhi
and i dont even know what he's from lol. just that all those chars fused would blow up the galaxy ez

Doesn't matter. Characters like Morrigan and Jedah would curbstomp any and all DBZ characters, even if they all were fused together at once.

shin_gear
Pyron in his human-sized form would have to give it his all if he's going to stand a chance against:

1. Cell (complete).

2. Majin Buu (strongest version).

3. Janemba.

4. Broly.

5. Gogeta.

6. Vegito.

Even then I doubt he'd be able to defeat the characters after 1. Majin Buu could probably warp him into something to eat or absorb Pyron and inherit his power.

Janemba can create rifts in dimensions and change form, create things out of other things (He created a sword that sliced through everything in the sword's direction) and warp whatever he sees with his mind alone, as he warped the checking station and encased King Yema and his workers in as Yema puts it "some kind of thought form". He is also able to destroy barriers between dimensions and create clones of his opponents to fight for him (He created a Goku clone out of nothing).

Broly shattered the South Galaxy as an opening feat. Whether or not that took him days to do, it's still a formidable feat that Pyron cannot do in his human-sized form.

Gogeta launched an attack that turned Janemba into dust on contact. Vegito is stronger as two people fused by potara earings would be stronger than they would be by fusing with the fusion technique. Vegito could also encase himself in a protective barrier (as shown when Super Buu attempts to absorb him and seal him in his body) that prevented Buu from trapping him and stealing his powers.

chickenlover98
the protective barrier was accident btw. i do think the dbz verse has a chance especially fused chars.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
Pyron in his human-sized form would have to give it his all if he's going to stand a chance against:

1. Cell (complete).

2. Majin Buu (strongest version).

3. Janemba.

4. Broly.

5. Gogeta.

6. Vegito.

Even then I doubt he'd be able to defeat the characters after 1. Majin Buu could probably warp him into something to eat or absorb Pyron and inherit his power.

Janemba can create rifts in dimensions and change form, create things out of other things (He created a sword that sliced through everything in the sword's direction) and warp whatever he sees with his mind alone, as he warped the checking station and encased King Yema and his workers in as Yema puts it "some kind of thought form". He is also able to destroy barriers between dimensions and create clones of his opponents to fight for him (He created a Goku clone out of nothing).

Broly shattered the South Galaxy as an opening feat. Whether or not that took him days to do, it's still a formidable feat that Pyron cannot do in his human-sized form.

Gogeta launched an attack that turned Janemba into dust on contact. Vegito is stronger as two people fused by potara earings would be stronger than they would be by fusing with the fusion technique. Vegito could also encase himself in a protective barrier (as shown when Super Buu attempts to absorb him and seal him in his body) that prevented Buu from trapping him and stealing his powers. 1. He incinerates Cell with a mini sun.

2. Look above.

3. Janemba is impressive, tho Pyron could just take one of Janemba's attacks, and rip him to shreds with his wheel or spinning top attacks.

4. Broly has great durability, but not enuff to withstand an attack from Pyron.

5. Punches str8 thru his stomach like he did Donavan.

6. That barrier has nothing on Pyron's. Did Donavan's barrier save him from getting a fist thru the gut? No. Pyron is faster, stronger, and more powerful than any DBZ character.

shin_gear
the protective barrier was accident btw. i do think the dbz verse has a chance especially fused chars.
Which one, Vegito's? If so then no, he created the barrier on purpose. I even have the youtube episode to show you.

Also regarding some other person's comment before this page, I doubt either Morrigan or Jedah could defeat Majin Buu or Janemba. Just as always Morrigan has her self-wanking fanboys and overhype of being quote on quote "omipotent". Her feats pale to that of most DBZ characters. Jedah's exaggerated abilities aren't of much support either. It is known that he can change into liquid and has great damage soak. With an unknown amount of prep he could absorb/destroy a dimension of unknown size. There's little else special about him.

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
1. He incinerates Cell with a mini sun.

2. Look above.

3. Janemba is impressive, tho Pyron could just take one of Janemba's attacks, and rip him to shreds with his wheel or spinning top attacks.

4. Broly has great durability, but not enuff to withstand an attack from Pyron.

5. Punches str8 thru his stomach like he did Donavan.

6. That barrier has nothing on Pyron's. Did Donavan's barrier save him from getting a fist thru the gut? No. Pyron is faster, stronger, and more powerful than any DBZ character.
This doesn't dignify a response since it's biased and overly-exaggerated.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
This doesn't dignify a response since it's biased and overly-exaggerated. No, I just know more about Pyron than you do, and you overrate DBZ. No DBZ character has the durability to withstand the heat of the sun, and Pyron can make mini ones that level cities at 20% power. OVA Pyron took Demitri's fist str8 thru his chest, and then just did his wheel attack and knocked him back and then proceeded to beat the shit out of Demitri, Pyron in the OVA at 20% power can go around the world in a few seconds, compared to the 25-28 minutes it took Gotenks(stupidest name in series). He at 20% easily defeats the other DSers.

chickenlover98
first of all. gotenks slept for that time. the 28 minutes is when he slept. piccolo then woke him up and he flew to buu and then the transformation then wore off

Violent2Dope
Some kind of proof would be appreciated.

chickenlover98
check the scans in the other thread

Violent2Dope
Which thread?

chickenlover98
i think phen posted some good ones in dbz vs supes thread.

Violent2Dope
Someone post the scan of Gotenks flying around earth and stuffs. I couldn't find it.

superkronick92
I'm not sure Chicken even knows who Pyron is.

Sol Valentine
Since he asked who he was he dosen't.

chickenlover98
i do now. i wiki'd him. tryin to torrent the actual anime. not workin to wellsad. keeps cuttin out

Violent2Dope
Well, Pyron>any DBZ character, I can assure you of that.

Sandai Kitetsu
Well, Pyron>any DBZ character, I can assure you of that.

Kain>Pyron I can assure you that.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Kain>Pyron I can assure you that. no expression After all this time of not being on you come here and say some blasphemous shit like that?

Sandai Kitetsu
Seriously, Kain cannot die and simply is too versatile for pyron.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Seriously, Kain cannot die and simply is too versatile for pyron. He doesn't have to die, he just needs to be put in the sun.

Sandai Kitetsu
I'm not ashtar by the way, he gave me his account since he doesn't use it anymore. I wanted an account here, but since we share the same comp, I couldn't.

Sandai Kitetsu
He doesn't have to die, he just needs to be put in the sun.

That would never happen, since kain could teleport out. evil face

Violent2Dope
Really?

Sandai Kitetsu
Yeah, I'm gonna change this name, even though I convinced him to make it.

Violent2Dope
Well, anyway, Pyron vs. Kain is off topic, this is Pyron vs. the DBZverse.

Sandai Kitetsu
Brolly would kill pyron, he can bust up a galaxy.

Violent2Dope
Sandai, I know it's you. Stop.

chickenlover98
ya know. ive given up on dbz for this one. pyron wins. hands down. let the thread die

Violent2Dope
I don't want the thread to die.sad

Sol Valentine
Death to this thread!!!!!!!

chickenlover98
unless they all fuse into one person theyre totally ****ed.

ninjawarrior
Demitri and Morrigan stomp Pyron and DBZ

chickenlover98
ill eat ur family. let the thread die. its a curbstomp

ninjawarrior
this thread is now dead???

chickenlover98
hopefully

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ninjawarrior
Demitri and Morrigan stomp Pyron and DBZ Actually no. In power Pyron would beat Demitri, Demitri only won because he could fight against him without being instantly incinerated and somehow absorbed him.

BradBalboa
can someone tell me who pyron is ?? he sounds like galactus and iv no doubt Goku wouldnt have any trouble beating him !! ??

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by BradBalboa
can someone tell me who pyron is ?? he sounds like galactus and iv no doubt Goku wouldnt have any trouble beating him !! ?? Big guy size of the sun, he eats planets and would easily kill Goku, this thread never should have been made.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Big guy size of the sun, he eats planets and would easily kill Goku, this thread never should have been made. it was a spite thread kind of. it was v2d's fav char. unfortunately he's gone now, although i sure did enjoy it more when he was here.

BradBalboa
Originally posted by Haruhi
Doesn't matter. Characters like Morrigan and Jedah would curbstomp any and all DBZ characters, even if they all were fused together at once.

thats a little far, no one could beat gotenks, gogeta and vegito all fuesd together not pyron, superman prime no fuker

iceman24567
thats a little far, no one could beat gotenks, gogeta and vegito all fuesd together not pyron, superman prime no fuker That has to be the lamest thing ever typed on the internet first off how the heck would the fuse? It's not even possible and Prime or even Pyron would one shot those fused characters.

BradBalboa
Originally posted by iceman24567
That has to be the lamest thing ever typed on the internet first off how the heck would the fuse? It's not even possible and Prime or even Pyron would one shot those fused characters.

I never said they could fuse together the otherer guy did !! he said that pyron could beat gogeta, vegito and gotenks all fuesed together

iceman24567
Like i said that's lame and would look ugly i won't even continue to comment on it.

chickenlover98
I never said they could fuse together the otherer guy did !! he said that pyron could beat gogeta, vegito and gotenks all fuesed together pyron could, the current superman prime **** no. pyron can absorb energy and has matter manip. pyron ftw

superchron
Superman Prime solos Dbz

Vvendeta
Originally posted by superchron
Superman Prime solos Dbz

you Ignoring the limits of Vegerot he just tap SSJ1, you are ignoring Super Buu, Gotenks, you are ignoring Gohan Mistic, behind them are super perfect Cell, Darbura, Vegeta, Goku ssj3, The kais, Freeza, android 16, 17, 18, 19, 20. the rest wont help, but can grant energy beings like Tien, Yamcha, Krillin, Gyniu force, Nameks, Nappa, Raditz, etc.

And in the same case of any DBZ debate, there is no feats to know the limits of their Power, how can we know how powerful vegerot can get if he can do SSJ 3?

Pyron is a Galactus alike, so is obvoius he win, i think this topicis just make to piss people of.

I respect Superman prime, but but to take all DBZ, umm

Magee
Superman prime one shots every dbz character.

Vvendeta
Maybe, but nobody can say that for certain, Vegerot/vegito fough with his hands cross against Buu with Gohan+gotenks, so the top os his SSJ1 never show, so you dont know his maximum power to be sure 100%, let alone if he(Vegito) receive help from the other characters i mentioned.

anyway why you guys allways include Superman in any DBZ thread?

Dark-Jaxx
Superman Prime survived universal destruction and flyed through a planet and shattered it. Yeah, he would solo DBZ.

superchron
Superman Prime survived universal destruction and flyed through a planet and shattered it. Yeah, he would solo DBZ.

I believe Prime actually took a point blank big bang. Anyway, SMP solos the DBZverse

Dark-Jaxx
I believe Prime actually took a point blank big bang. Anyway, SMP solos the DBZverse Yeah, Monarch did refer to his power as the power of a Big Bang, so it essentially was.

SHM
This fight remembers me of Goku and Vegeta inside Majin Boo's body, attacking him. Doesn't matter how powerful they were, Goku and Vegeta were so small that they couldn't hurt his body.

Pyron is the size of a solar system, or a galaxy, is made of pure energy, and from what I heard, can absorb it.

He wins.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by SHM
This fight remembers me of Goku and Vegeta inside Majin Boo's body, attacking him. Doesn't matter how powerful they were, Goku and Vegeta were so small that they couldn't hurt his body.

Pyron is the size of a solar system, or a galaxy, is made of pure energy, and from what I heard, can absorb it.

He wins. Nah, he's sun sized, not solar system or galaxy sized.

EvilAngel
Pyron is the size of the sun? Erm, no, he isn't

Looks at v2d's sig, the sun is thousands of times the earths size.... he's no where near sun sized.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Pyron is the size of the sun? Erm, no, he isn't

Looks at v2d's sig, the sun is thousands of times the earths size.... he's no where near sun sized. That planet isn't Earth and is far bigger than Jupiter.

Look at the pic of him wearing earth as a ring.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Magee
Superman prime one shots every dbz character. sure if they arent fused, but if they are good/better fight.

BradBalboa
Pyron isnt constantly that size, to fight he shrinks so size doesnt matter, anyways Goku and vegeta have beaten planet sized opponents before ( in a sense ) it was a planet eater too !

EvilAngel
That planet isn't Earth and is far bigger than Jupiter.

Look at the pic of him wearing earth as a ring.

Firstly, you can fit about 24,000 jupiter sized planets inside the sun. As jupiter is just gas it would be alot more if you just used that.
Secondly, Prove it was that big. As if a planet was that big the gravity would in real life prevent life from grow more than a few inches big if at all.

And, even if that is taken as proof, it is still nowhere near the size of the sun.

superchron
sure if they arent fused, but if they are good/better fight.

Why do you keep insisting on fusing every character in the show. It's a retarded idea. The only reason you created that character is to try to give DBZ an excuse to win.

1. It could never happen
2. The character would look retarded
3. SMP would still one shot this stupid "fangasm" character roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

Dark-Jaxx
Pyron isnt constantly that size, to fight he shrinks so size doesnt matter, anyways Goku and vegeta have beaten planet sized opponents before ( in a sense ) it was a planet eater too ! No, he weakened himself and shrunk to fight, and I hate to tell you this, but Pyron in the OVA in that vid was more impressive than canon Goku.

Dark-Jaxx
Firstly, you can fit about 24,000 jupiter sized planets inside the sun. As jupiter is just gas it would be alot more if you just used that.
Secondly, Prove it was that big. As if a planet was that big the gravity would in real life prevent life from grow more than a few inches big if at all.

And, even if that is taken as proof, it is still nowhere near the size of the sun. 1. So real life=fiction now? Also, the creatures of Hellstorm are far stronger than humans. I really don't care enough to search for the proof to this claim, as I have a better one.

2. The rings? The rings, when spread about his body, his body put up next to Earth's, indicate he is about as tall or taller than the sun, but skinnier.

EvilAngel
1. So real life=fiction now? Also, the creatures of Hellstorm are far stronger than humans. I really don't care enough to search for the proof to this claim, as I have a better one.

2. The rings? The rings, when spread about his body, his body put up next to Earth's, indicate he is about as tall or taller than the sun, but skinnier.

1. Just making a point that you can't prove it. So stop talking out your arse. Pyrons is NOT sun sized, not even close.

2. If he were as tall as the sun you wouldn't see the earth against him.

chickenlover98
Why do you keep insisting on fusing every character in the show. It's a retarded idea. The only reason you created that character is to try to give DBZ an excuse to win.

1. It could never happen
2. The character would look retarded
3. SMP would still one shot this stupid "fangasm" character roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

1. dont give a flying ****, i can dream.

2. prove it.

3. in ur dreams

Dark-Jaxx
1. Just making a point that you can't prove it. So stop talking out your arse. Pyrons is NOT sun sized, not even close.

2. If he were as tall as the sun you wouldn't see the earth against him. Wait a minute, nevermind, the reference I was using, I was confusing Uranus for Earth lol. I take it back, he is maybe 1/3 of sun sized.

Dark-Jaxx
1. dont give a flying ****, i can dream.

2. prove it.

3. in ur dreams 1. No you cannot. cool

2. He would be big and fat like Ox King, have big lips like South Kai, have antennas like North Kai, and more that I won't go into.

3. He one shot a planet by flying through it.

EvilAngel
I was confusing Uranus for Earth lol.

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg179/Final_Fantasy_Ultimania/ermmfox.gif

Dark-Jaxx
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg179/Final_Fantasy_Ultimania/ermmfox.gif Hey, I am jacked up on caffeine and have only been glancing at it. Cut me some slack.

Ridley_Prime
1. No you cannot. cool
Yes he can.

chickenlover98
1. No you cannot. cool

2. He would be big and fat like Ox King, have big lips like South Kai, have antennas like North Kai, and more that I won't go into.

3. He one shot a planet by flying through it. im sorry let me specify, every version of every FIGHTING character in the show. this excludes all the retarded extras like yajarobe ox king, and all the kai's except shin and kabito.

and 3 is retarded because technically that isnt even possible, nor does it make sense. you cant say the air behind him does that because air has a maximum velocity just like humans, and you cant say he's destroying the core by flying through it. if we're applying any sort of logic it doesnt make sense.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Yes he can. yay someone defended me! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Ridley_Prime
Heh. No problem. stick out tongue

On a side note, it seems pretty clear that V2D made all these "Pyron vs ____" threads to piss off the DBZ fans/fanboys. erm I mean, if he knew Pyron could easily beat Goku and what not, why bother to make a thread about it? Spite.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Heh. No problem. stick out tongue

On a side note, it seems pretty clear that V2D made all these "Pyron vs ____" threads to piss off the DBZ fans/fanboys. erm I mean, if he knew Pyron could easily beat Goku and what not, why bother to make a thread about it? Spite. my guess is he did it to show that dbz chars arent invincible like most dbz fanbiys like myself believe. i dont anymore, but i used to stick out tongue although i still maintain my position that i have kept since 2004. goku still beats supes in a fight everytime

superchron
U don't read comics tho, u don't know all that Supes is capable of

chickenlover98
U don't read comics tho, u don't know all that Supes is capable of like it matters. ive heard PLENTY of durability feats. plus u claim dbz is incosistent but rewatchin it it actually works out. even the filler. like the part where goku and piccolo struggle to hold a bus. if you look at the time frame then their strength is exactly where is should be.

EvilAngel
U don't read comics tho, u don't know all that Supes is capable of

Watch the 2005 series of Doctor who. Bad Wolf would wipe out most of the top comic characters without even thinking about it erm

Most powerful character ever conceived

chickenlover98
Watch the 2005 series of Doctor who. Bad Wolf would wipe out most of the top comic characters without even thinking about it erm

Most powerful character ever conceived my favorite thing about this post is that its COMPLETELY on topic

superchron

Most powerful character ever conceived

I wasn't talking to you.

Whatever. Dr. Who kicks ass tho

EvilAngel
I wasn't talking to you.

Whatever. Dr. Who kicks ass tho

Lol, Okay, you're just making it would liek all the best lie in comics. Just pointing out they don't

Yes, that it does

EvilAngel
my favorite thing about this post is that its COMPLETELY on topic

Creatic a retarded hybrid is aswell. We're donig so good aren't we?

superchron
Lol, Okay, you're just making it would liek all the best lie in comics. Just pointing out they don't

Yes, that it does

Actually I was just commenting on how chicken doesn't read comics

Dark-Jaxx

Most powerful character ever conceived Classic Beyonder would take it.

EvilAngel
No, he wouldn't as i have tried to explain to you before. Bad Wolf is beyond atomic level of control over time, space and matter. You cannot be above it in power.

Meaning she could exist at the Dawn of time and erase someone at the end of time.

Actually I was just commenting on how chicken doesn't read comics

Oh... it just felt a bit more, general people.... excuse my post then

Dark-Jaxx
No, he wouldn't as i have tried to explain to you before. Bad Wolf is beyond atomic level of control over time, space and matter. You cannot be above it in power.

Meaning she could exist at the Dawn of time and erase someone at the end of time. You act like Beyonder can't do any of that that. Hell, the Infinity Gauntlet can do that, let alone Beyonder. Beyonder can do that shit at a subatomic level, he created a multiverse at least a quintillion times larger than the Marvel infinite Multiverse(quinitllion of times>infinity). He can create timelines, and pull beings he created from these timelines into the present or past(like he did with the Dr. Doom he made).

Let me ask you, what feats does Bad Wolf have?

EvilAngel

Let me ask you, what feats does Bad Wolf have? Is one with the time vortex...

He can kill beings in different times without even thinking about it?

Wipe out the daleks from creation that weren't in the void.

Dark-Jaxx
Is one with the time vortex...

He can kill beings in different times without even thinking about it?

Wipe out the daleks from creation that weren't in the void. 1. Not a feat.

2. So? Beyonder destroyed galaxies, ripped dimensional boundaries, and exploded stars by thinking too much. And how can you kill without thinking?

3. ....What?

EvilAngel

Dark-Jaxx

EvilAngel
1. That is what she is, not what she has done.

2. I love how you state a fact about comics, when you know little about them. The Infinity Gauntlet can do ALL of that, and more, it has total control over time, power, reality, souls, space, and mind. Basically, it makes you a universal God. Living Tribunal just nullfied it like it was nothing. Beyonder was so much more powerful than him, that I really don't know of a number high enough to describe it, he was literally afraid and trembling at Beyonder's power. He has the name "Beyonder" for a reason.

3. ...What are Daleks? Because that feat sounds like even a Skyfather like Odin could do it...

1. Exactly. What she is, is the force of creation... you're insane if you think beyonder can best that.

It's like.... the train man in the matrix revolution. Sure Neo is hella powerful. But in the end it's the train mans box (Train man being Time Vortex) And in that box (Creation) He's god, the most powerful. He build it, in this case he would be one with it. Grasp the facts.

2. I love how you seem to ignore the key words of what i say. Bad Wolf is the puppet if you like of the Time Vortex, There is no more powerful that that. It simply doesn't happen.

3. Well they could, but would they do it without moving or doing anything?

Blax_Hydralisk
Has Qui-Gon Jinn's gospels taught you nothing?

There's always a bigger fish.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Has Qui-Gon Jinn;s gospels taught you nothing?

There's always a bigger fish.

If thats the scenario, The Tome Vortex is the ocean. Bad Wolf is one with the ocean but can do anything that involves manipulating the ocean or anything in it. I'm feeling a Gaara style crush... but with water

Blax_Hydralisk
Sand COFFIN!

I can replicate most of Gaara's moves, but I use my own body fat instead of sand.

Dark-Jaxx
1. Exactly. What she is, is the force of creation... you're insane if you think beyonder can best that.

It's like.... the train man in the matrix revolution. Sure Neo is hella powerful. But in the end it's the train mans box (Train man being Time Vortex) And in that box (Creation) He's god, the most powerful. He build it, in this case he would be one with it. Grasp the facts.

2. I love how you seem to ignore the key words of what i say. Bad Wolf is the puppet if you like of the Time Vortex, There is no more powerful that that. It simply doesn't happen.

3. Well they could, but would they do it without moving or doing anything? 1. A Big Bang is also the force of creation, Beyonder>that.

2. Based on...what? Your opinion?

3. I doubt it, but like any moderately powerful abstract could.

EvilAngel
1. A Big Bang is also the force of creation, Beyonder>that.

2. Based on...what? Your opinion?

3. I doubt it, but like any moderately powerful abstract could.

1. Not really, since scientists believe it to be natural, it's not the force of nature so much as an occurrence.

2. Based on the facts presented to us. The whole of Creation is under Bad Wolf's control. One last stab at making you understand because this is becoming overly troublesome.

Beyonder exists, He can destroy universes with a hard breathe. He can think away galaxies.

However, what it's crucial for you to understand, Beyonder is a part of creation. Anything a part of creation, is what Bad Wolf controls, as it is the force of will for the Time Vortex. If you are a part of creation, it is only possible for you to be weaker than Bad Wolf as you are a part of it.

Anything Beyonder can do, Bad Wolf can unwrite from existence. Anything Beyonder is, can be removed from existence. Any effect Beyonder can cause can be reversed. There is nothing Bad Wolf cannot do. It is the Time Vortex incarnate, it is Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omnipresent. It has total control over everything this is, everything that was, and everything that ever could be.

Dark-Jaxx
1. Not really, since scientists believe it to be natural, it's not the force of nature so much as an occurrence.

2. Based on the facts presented to us. The whole of Creation is under Bad Wolf's control. One last stab at making you understand because this is becoming overly troublesome.

Beyonder exists, He can destroy universes with a hard breathe. He can think away galaxies.

However, what it's crucial for you to understand, Beyonder is a part of creation. Anything a part of creation, is what Bad Wolf controls, as it is the force of will for the Time Vortex. If you are a part of creation, it is only possible for you to be weaker than Bad Wolf as you are a part of it.

Anything Beyonder can do, Bad Wolf can unwrite from existence. Anything Beyonder is, can be removed from existence. Any effect Beyonder can cause can be reversed. There is nothing Bad Wolf cannot do. It is the Time Vortex incarnate, it is Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omnipresent. It has total control over everything this is, everything that was, and everything that ever could be. 2. You wanna know what I just realised? I can use your argument in the DN vs. Sephiroth thread against you to an extent. Beyonder is not part of the creation of the Dr. Whoverse, therefore, her jurisdiction does not extend to Beyonder.

Beyonder exists, BEYOND existence, that is the nature of his character.

Not part of Dr. Whoverse's creation. And Beyonder exists on a much higher level than Bad Wolf's whole universe.

Anything Bad Wolf can do, will not affect Beyonder as her jurisdiction does not reach him.smile

Oh, and btw, Beyonder, WAS a supreme being.

123KID
this thread has gone on long enough !!!

i activate A-Sexual Reproduction and place my Kuribohs in Attack Mode

Bad Wolf prepare to be smothered by my giant hairy balls

Blax_Hydralisk
crylaugh

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!

*life points go down to zero*

EvilAngel
2. You wanna know what I just realised? I can use your argument in the DN vs. Sephiroth thread against you to an extent. Beyonder is not part of the creation of the Dr. Whoverse, therefore, her jurisdiction does not extend to Beyonder.

Beyonder exists, BEYOND existence, that is the nature of his character.

Not part of Dr. Whoverse's creation. And Beyonder exists on a much higher level than Bad Wolf's whole universe.

Anything Bad Wolf can do, will not affect Beyonder as her jurisdiction does not reach him.smile

Oh, and btw, Beyonder, WAS a supreme being.

1. Wrong. Existance is anything. Beyonder is part of Existance creation whatever you call it. Point fails.

123KID
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
crylaugh

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!

*life points go down to zero*

you triggered my -balls- as a secondary effect
my attack points are now -OVER NINE THOUOOOUUUUUUSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNND
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!-

which means -THE WHOLE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!-

Dark-Jaxx
1. Wrong. Existance is anything. Beyonder is part of Existance creation whatever you call it. Point fails. Not part of her existence. She has no jurisdiction over him. Oh, and that was just one point, even if that isn't the case Beyonder is more powerful.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by 123KID
my attack points are now -OVER NINE THOUOOOUUUUUUSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNND
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!-

which means -THE WHOLE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!- YOU BEAT ME IN A CARD GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW I AM GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!

EvilAngel
Not part of her existence. She has no jurisdiction over him. Oh, and that was just one point, even if that isn't the case Beyonder is more powerful.

Are you being intentionally dense?!

How could it be simpler????

Dark-Jaxx
Are you being intentionally dense?!

How could it be simpler???? You said that anything that is a part of creation, she can beat, guess what? Beyonder was not created by the "God" or whatever it is that governs the Dr. Whoverse, so how can she affect him?

EvilAngel
You said that anything that is a part of creation, she can beat, guess what? Beyonder was not created by the "God" or whatever it is that governs the Dr. Whoverse, so how can she affect him?

You're density is just funny. Get it through you're head, creation is anything that exists. Same verse or not.

There is no god in the Dr Who verse.

Dark-Jaxx
You're density is just funny. Get it through you're head, creation is anything that exists. Same verse or not.

There is no god in the Dr Who verse. I guess that means Bad Wolf can delete me too. smile

Akuma Killer
DBZverse...

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by 123KID
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!-

which means -THE WHOLE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!-

Oh NO!

Classic NES
The entire Dragon Ball universe, I say no. But, it takes alot too bring him down.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Classic NES
The entire Dragon Ball universe, I say no. But, it takes alot too bring him down. He can wipe the majority of them out by swinging his arm.

EvilAngel
Back to the topic

Pyron solos this with spite-like ease

Dark-Jaxx
Back to the topic

Pyron solos this with spite-like ease thumb up

Classic NES
He can wipe the majority of them out by swinging his arm.

Sure, if we are talking about the Z-Senshi.

But, the entire universe including: Dr.Slump characters, All of Dragon Balls Magicians and Scientist? no2

Dark-Jaxx
Sure, if we are talking about the Z-Senshi.

But, the entire universe including: Dr.Slump characters, All of Dragon Balls Magicians and Scientist? no2 The Slump characters are canon to the DBZ universe? Magicians and scientists? What, like Dr. Briefs and Babidi? They are a non-factor. Pyron can continuously kill large groups by releasing his power over and over again.

Classic NES
The Slump characters are canon to the DBZ universe?

Since when, they appeared in the early manga and where central to the plot of early Dragonball. They continuously appear in each other's universes. So, it's safe to assume they are in the same universe.

What, like Dr. Briefs and Babidi? They are a non-factor. Pyron can continuously kill large groups by releasing his power over and over again.
Yes, the same Scientist and magicians that created Time-Machines, Shrink Rays, and ships that can traverse anywhere. Nevermind that they created buu and Cell. Now they are all working together and if they have access to the room of Spirit and Time think what they can do. Pyron kills alot of them, but not all of them.

Dark-Jaxx
Since when, they appeared in the early manga and where central to the plot of early Dragonball. They continuously appear in each other's universes. So, it's safe to assume they are in the same universe.

Yes, the same Scientist and magicians that created Time-Machines, Shrink Rays, and ships that can traverse anywhere. Nevermind that they created buu and Cell. Now they are all working together and if they have access to the room of Spirit and Time think what they can do. Pyron kills alot of them, but not all of them. That's assuming Pyron just doesn't destroy the planet all of that is on. wink

Classic NES
Since when has destroying the planet stopped the Z-Senshi, let alone the entire verse?

Vvendeta
Vegito could disintegrate the SuperBuu+Gohan+Piccolo+Goten+Trunks without any blast, just facing his palm, a fraction of his maximum power.

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/5364/img0004jm8.jpg
http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/7636/img0005kr9.jpg
http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/3348/img0006aq5.jpg

And yes, also Dr Gero, Bulma, Dr Brief could intervine.

Classic NES
^

That's because not all Ki is visible.

Akuma Killer
...they could just wish Pyron away...just a thought

He can take any of'em in a 1 on 1 and could prolly kill most of'em at one time, but not all at once.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Akuma Killer
...they could just wish Pyron away...just a thought

He can take any of'em in a 1 on 1 and could prolly kill most of'em at one time, but not all at once.

The Dragon can't affect people more powerful than itself

Dark-Jaxx
Since when has destroying the planet stopped the Z-Senshi, let alone the entire verse? It sure as fvck would stop the normal humans, and then if Pyron kills Dende and blows up New Namek, DBZverse is fvcked.

Classic NES
It sure as fvck would stop the normal humans, and then if Pyron kills Dende and blows up New Namek, DBZverse is fvcked.
Who said normal humans would matter? Also, there is no way Pyron could slip into the DBZ verse undetected.

Jin Saotome
Originally posted by Endless Mike
The Dragon can't affect people more powerful than itself Since when...I thought the earth dragon just couldn't kill people?

BradBalboa
Everyones saying how pyron could do this easy cause of his size, well iv never seen him fight someone when he is that big, hes around 8ft tall when hes fighting !! atleast in anime and stuff, the pyron from anime wouldnt beat Goku let alone his entire Universe

Dark-Jaxx
Who said normal humans would matter? Also, there is no way Pyron could slip into the DBZ verse undetected. Sure he could, supress his own power and shrink size. smile

Pyron from the anime?

A. Pyron from the anime is not as powerful as canon Pyron, they only share the name, personality, and fighting style.

B. Pyron from the anime was only using 20% of his power.

C. Pyron from the anime could make mini suns.

D. Pyron from the anime could take holes in his chest without injury.

E. Pyron from the anime was still faster than any of the Z-Senshi.

F. Pyron from the anime was physically more powerful than any of the Z-Senshi.

G. Pyron from the anime could cause nuke-sized explosions with a punch.

Classic NES
Well, it's good thing that the Z-senshi isn't alone and I know what pyron can do since I've been defending him down in games versus.

Dark-Jaxx
Well, it's good thing that the Z-senshi isn't alone and I know what pyron can do since I've been defending him down in games versus. I have a few times. Niggas think Kain can beat him. erm

Classic NES
You mean BT, but he thinks Kain can defeat PR Beyonder.

Dark-Jaxx
You mean BT, but he thinks Kain can defeat PR Beyonder. haermm

...Are you serious?

Classic NES
haermm

...Are you serious?
Yep

Dark-Jaxx
Yep Show me.

Classic NES
I dunno where it is, but I have something just as good.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=7370139&highlight=kain+tribunal#post7370139

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>