whats pyron from?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chickenlover98
sorry to make a thread but just real quick, what cartoon/ova is he from

Endless Mike
Darkstalkers

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by chickenlover98
sorry to make a thread but just real quick, what cartoon/ova is he from He originated in the 2D fighting series of games Darkstalkers. There was an OVA made about DS however, and I think it's at least partly based on the Night Warriors game, as they share the same name. Pyron kills Superman even if he was in the sun btw.yes

chickenlover98
thank you

Violent2Dope
No problem.

ninjawarrior
hmmmm...i'm not quite familiar with pyron or darkstalkers can you give me a little more background ninja

Violent2Dope
I can tell you stuff about Pyron. Pyron was born on a far off planet called Hellstorm, which had a sort of "survival of the fittest" motto. It's inhabitants were forced to kill eachother to survive, and they evolved to meet the conditions. Pyron in his final match on the planet, evolved to the highest state of life, a cosmic being made of cosmic fire, and Pyron then proceeded to eat his own planet. He proceeded to eat many planets beautiful with life energy, til he found earth. He used his cosmic awareness to look at the planet, and foretelled that eventually the planet's inhabitants would evolve into beings of great power that would satiate his hunger. He then proceeded to create a small army of powerful Huitzil robots in the palm of his hand to wait on earth and inform Pyron when the planet's inhabitants life energies reached a certain level. That's all for now, I'll post more about Pyron later.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.