Brother Rapes Sister and Kills and Kills Again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InnerRise
"A tragedy in a rural county of Virginia

Today local news in the Washington DC area reported a horrific crime in a rural county of Virginia. Details are sketchy but it was reported that a 16 year old boy attacked his sister,22, with a sledge hammer and knife while she was babysitting a 2 and 1 year old. During the attack the brother turned the hammer on the 2 year old causing significant damage to the head.

After killing his sister he proceeded to rape her corpse. He then locked the children in the room with their dead babysitter for 12 hours! finally releasing the children because of their cries. The 2 year old is hospitalized. The brother has apparently confessed to this crime.
kills her as well."

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka.....

Dreamt
link?

Creshosk
http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=64746
http://www.whsv.com/virginiaap/headlines/9569617.html
http://video.nbc4.com/player/?id=151977

InnerRise
Modified opening post, it's a direct quote. Can't find a link.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

InnerRise
Originally posted by Creshosk
http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=64746
http://www.whsv.com/virginiaap/headlines/9569617.html Good Job.

Blax_Hydralisk
Sucks.

Why would you such a thing, Innerrise?

InnerRise
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Sucks.

Why would you such a thing, Innerrise? Huh????

If you're referring to my "Good Job" comment, it was pertaining to Creshosk finding and posting the links that I wasn't able to.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Bardock42
He killed her twice?

How?

ragesRemorse
eeew incest

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Seriously, now: Who else is hard?

ADarksideJedi
Hate crimes never go unotice it is sad when it happens like this.But this world keeps getting worst and worst so there is nothing new here.jm

Zeal Ex Nihilo
IT'S NOT A HATE CRIME

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
Seriously, now: Who else is hard?

thumbup

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by InnerRise
"A tragedy in a rural county of Virginia

Today local news in the Washington DC area reported a horrific crime in a rural county of Virginia. Details are sketchy but it was reported that a 16 year old boy attacked his sister,22, with a sledge hammer and knife while she was babysitting a 2 and 1 year old. During the attack the brother turned the hammer on the 2 year old causing significant damage to the head.

After killing his sister he proceeded to rape her corpse. He then locked the children in the room with their dead babysitter for 12 hours! finally releasing the children because of their cries. The 2 year old is hospitalized. The brother has apparently confessed to this crime.
kills her as well."

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka..... what a world we live in.

PiruBlood
thats disgusting

Bardock42
Yeah, why **** a used 22 year old when there is fresh meat present?

debbiejo
The comments on this thread are getting stranger every minute... blink

Syren
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
eeew incest

Eeew necrophilia??

Bardock42
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
eeew incest Originally posted by Syren
Eeew necrophilia??

Eeew rape and murder?

Rogue Jedi
ew...all of the above.

Bardock42
Nah, incest and necrophilia are okay.

Fishy
Originally posted by Bardock42
Eeew rape and murder?

Well it isn't really rape, seeing as she was dead anyway... And you can't rape a corpse.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Fishy
Well it isn't really rape, seeing as she was dead anyway... And you can't rape a corpse. True.

So.

Eew murder?

Devil King
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Hate crimes never go unotice jm

dumbass...

lord xyz
Eww thread.

InnerRise
He killed her twice?

How? Kill. Bring Back to Life. Kill again.

Duh.

Well it isn't really rape, seeing as she was dead anyway... And you can't rape a corpse.

Yes you can.

lord xyz
Kill. Bring Back to Life. Kill again.

Duh.

Yes you can.

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... What? Did the dead person refuse?

Fishy
Kill. Bring Back to Life. Kill again.

Duh.

Yes you can.

How? Rape usually implies somebody forcefully penetrating somebody else without that persons permission. The dead person couldn't possibly refuse. So not rape.

InnerRise
Originally posted by lord xyz
What? Did the dead person refuse? Did the girl who got slipped something in her drink and date raped refuse?

InnerRise
How? Rape usually implies somebody forcefully penetrating somebody else without that persons permission. The dead person couldn't possibly refuse. So not rape. USUALLY being the KEY WORD.

And there are many ways to NOT GIVE PERMISSION which don't involve verbally refusing.

Bardock42
Did the girl who got slipped something in her drink and date raped refuse?

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Be that as it may, sex with a corpse is not considered rape.

Fishy
USUALLY being the KEY WORD.

And there are many ways to NOT GIVE PERMISSION which don't involve verbally refusing.

The definition of Rape according to websters

"unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against the will usually of a female or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent -- compare SEXUAL ASSAULT, STATUTORY RAPE"

Against the will being the key words there, she's dead she has no will.

The use law has the following to say about this

All require the victim to be alive, she wasn't. Ergo not rape.

debbiejo
Hmmmm sex with a corpse. I must be really bored tonight.

Fishy
Originally posted by debbiejo
Hmmmm sex with a corpse. I must be really bored tonight.

It's probably harder to do with a male corpse, unless of course you are into lesbian sex where nobody receives any pleasure...

debbiejo
It's probably harder to do with a male corpse, unless of course you are into lesbian sex where nobody receives any pleasure... Now my mind never did go there until just now....What the hell ya doing to me here....... mad sick

Fishy
Now my mind never did go there until just now....What the hell ya doing to me here....... mad sick

Making you think about cold boring necrophilia sex

debbiejo
Making you think about cold boring necrophilia sex Not really, but making me think that YOU have given much thought to this... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fishy
Not really, but making me think that YOU have given much thought to this... roll eyes (sarcastic)

I think about anything relating to sex... Even it's sick sex.

lord xyz
Did the girl who got slipped something in her drink and date raped refuse?

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Well that depends. Okay let me put it another way.

A corpse can't feel anything, so it can't feel uncomfortable about sex.

TRH
what the ****

debbiejo
Soooooo having sex with bacteria is okay with you?

Bardock42
Soooooo having sex with bacteria is okay with you? Well...y-yeah?

Robtard

How exactly is that accomplished in the first place?

Fishy

Yeah why the hell not?

InnerRise
Originally posted by Robtard
How exactly is that accomplished in the first place? Sticking the penis in the anus with no protection is one way that I know of.

P.S. He raped his sister's corpse. Done Deal

Bardock42
Sticking the penis in the anus with no protection is one way that I know of.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... No, he had sex with his sisters corpse.

It won't be seen as rape....fact.

Robtard
Sticking the penis in the anus with no protection is one way that I know of.

Err... bacteria exist all over the body and in every orifice.

Fikipanda ertu himumakama lu

vivando-loca
that's so f****** sick. someone should smack him in the head with a sledge hammer, see how he likes it.

Bardock42
Originally posted by vivando-loca
that's so f****** sick. someone should smack him in the head with a sledge hammer, see how he likes it. Cause that's sooooooo not ****ed at all.

Violent2Dope
that's so f****** sick. someone should smack him in the head with a sledge hammer, see how he likes it. We should knee him 22 times in the balls(his sister's age) and then rip them right the f*ck off. Then we should cut off his fingers, pluck out his eyes, flay the skin off his face, and leave him there and let him bleed.

InnerRise
No, he had sex with his sisters corpse.

It won't be seen as rape....fact. Already been seen as fact.

Err... bacteria exist all over the body and in every orifice.

Fikipanda ertu himumakama lu
Your point mr obvious?

You asked a question. You got an answer.

Deal.

Robtard
that's so f****** sick. someone should smack him in the head with a sledge hammer, see how he likes it.

I think being tried with aggravated assault, aggravated assault on a minor, endangering the life of two children and murder will be enough.

Besides, he'll probably go right to prison when he turns 18 and most likely become someones butt boy-toy.

Robtard
Already been seen as fact.

Your point mr obvious?

You asked a question. You got an answer.

Deal.

My point, I asked a question and received a stupid worthless answer. Deal with that, you idiot.

Kupuwana diki guranwan lociki

InnerRise
My point, I asked a question and received a stupid worthless answer. Deal with that, you idiot. Please cease with the bashing and everything ahora mismo. You don't like an answer, oh well, but there's no need to start a fuss over an ignorant question.

My God.

debbiejo
How exactly is that accomplished in the first place? The person is dead, the person is in decay, the person is decomposing, the person is riddled with bacteria and infectious. Bacteria kills or makes one sick.

Robtard
Please cease with the bashing and everything ahora mismo. You don't like an answer, oh well, but there's no need to start a fuss over a ignorant question.

My God.

Oh, how cute, dropping a few key Spanish lines to sound hip, nice. How was the question ignorant, you clown? Deb suggested an impossibility, I questioned it.

Your God

dikumona huku verunata jutik

Devil King
Hip?

Robtard
The person is dead, the person is in decay, the person is decomposing, the person is riddled with bacteria and infectious. Bacteria kills or makes one sick.

You're not having sex with the bacteria itself though, as you suggested. The bacteria is merely present, as it's always present.

You're probably safer having sex with a corpse than you are having non-protected sex with a living person. STD's like HIV do not survive in corpses for long. I'd avoid open mouth kissing a corpse though, that could make you sick.

lord xyz
USUALLY being the KEY WORD.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... How can a dead body NOT GIVE PERMISSION?

Robtard
Originally posted by Devil King
Hip?

Trendy, ya know...

Like a middle-aged man sporting a ponytail.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Devil King
Hip? Since this thread was about sex, I imediately imagined a nice girl's arse when you said that.

InnerRise
Oh, how cute, dropping a few key Spanish lines to sound hip, nice. How was the question ignorant, you clown? Deb suggested an impossibility, I questioned it.

Your God

dikumona huku verunata jutik I thought I asked you to stop with the attempts at insults?

There's no need for juvenile behavior. You didn't like my answer. You move on. Not resort to immature behavior.

By the way, this clown didn't type "key spanish lines" to sound hip.

He typed in JAPANESE b/c he is hip.

If you continue I'll have to report you seriously.

ANATA WA WAKARIMASU KA.....

Violent2Dope
LOL SHITMAKINGFARTMONGERER!

KOALA HOBALA ANITUMA FA...

Robtard
I thought I asked you to stop with the attempts at insults?

There's no need for juvenile behavior. You didn't like my answer. You move on. Not resort to immature behavior.

By the way, this clown didn't type "key spanish lines" to sound hip.

He typed in JAPANESE b/c he is hip.

If you continue I'll have to report you seriously.

ANATA WA WAKARIMASU KA.....

Your point? Do you think your request carry any weight with me.

Now you're spinning, nice. I posed a question to Debbi, you took it upon yourself to respond with a stupid and worthless answer, I decided to call you on it; now you're crying about lit like a short-changed whore.

"Ahora miso" is Spanish for "right now", I am fluent in Spanish, dummy.

Do whatever the **** you like, I can't control your silly tantrums, all I can do is point out and call you on your clownery.

Fifikiwa kututu gremikulo zanawaki...

InnerRise
Reported.

lord xyz
How can a dead body NOT GIVE PERMISSION?

Robtard
Reported.

You realize, you just reported yourself, right? Whichever Mod responds (if any) will go back and see that your girlish tantrums started when you tried to jab me by saying "Mr Obvious" and then escalated with each following and increasingly stupider post of yours.

Robtard
How can a dead body NOT GIVE PERMISSION?

That is besides the point. There are "decency laws" in some states that make necrophilia in of itself a crime.

Schecter
LOL RAPE

Captain REX
Here's how I see it...

InnerRise started it by taking an obvious joke question and making it literal to put down Robtard.

Robtard then was mocking InnerRise's tagline (which I still think he should put in the signature and not post every time).

InnerRise responded by calling him Mr. Obvious.

Robtard then called InnerRise an idiot.

InnerRise then called Robtard ignorant.

Then you both cried and cried as I threatened to hand out warnings if you didn't knock off the silly, childish grudge. Right?

Seriously, though. Cease and desist, put each other and Ignore, do something so I don't have to deal with this again.

-

In regards to the thread...

I am closing this because of everyone's disrespectful, rather disgusting response to something so vile as murder and necrophilia. Somehow that all led you to going "Hehe, sex with corpses, lawlz."

This isn't the OTF.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.