The War Room

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Strangelove
Yes, I finally decided to give into the temptation of having a social thread (get the Dr. Strangelove reference?). Because sometimes I want to talk about my life outside of KMC, and few other threads give me that opportunity. So here it is.

Anyone's welcome to join haermm

Expect for the people I despise no expression

You know who you are haermm

kodak
There is no fighting in here, this is the war room.

That should be a rule.

*watchs Dr.Strangelove or how i learned to stop worrying and love the bomb*

Strangelove
You forgot the semicolon!!!! mad mad mad bang

kodak
Sorry, please forgive me, im only running on 6 hours of sleep in the past 2 days.

"Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb "

Mišt
Originally posted by Strangelove

You know who you are haermm

*comes in anyway* haermm

Kram3r
****, how much longer am I going to be in your ****ing signature. haermm

Mišt
I only put it there like 2 days ago, so............another 3 months?haermm

Kram3r
****, shit, ****, shit, ****, shit, etc. haermm

Strangelove
This thread is about me, y'all no expression

Mišt
Now everyone at your school can see you 131wanking 131wank

Kram3r
They don't need to go on KMC to see me 131wanking. They know I "LOL PWNT 131WANK" all the time. haermm

Piggle Humsy
Life outside KMC.. yeah right WTF! haermm

Kram3r
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Life outside KMC.. yeah right WTF! haermm

I know, who would have guessed? haermm

kodak

Strangelove. smokin'

TRH
"Gentlemen,you can't fight in here,this is the war room!!"

Da Pittman
Yes, I finally decided to give into the temptation of having a social thread (get the Dr. Strangelove reference?). Because sometimes I want to talk about my life outside of KMC, and few other threads give me that opportunity. So here it is.

You know who you are haermm Damn then I can't join stick out tongue

Piggle Humsy

What's your point? no expression

I said, war, huh
Good God, y'all
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing
Say it again

Strangelove
Doom doom doom, doomy doom

kodak
Originally posted by kodak
Strangelove. smokin'

Dgw2007
sad aw i cant join can i sad

Tattoo
*posts*

Strangelove
Life outside KMC.. yeah right WTF! haermm I know, right? haermm

Tattoo
I know, right? haermm

School, drink, MSN after drink. haermm

Piggle Humsy
I know, right? haermm

Still, it got peoples attention haermm

Strangelove
Originally posted by Tattoo
School, drink, MSN after drink. haermm Not this weekend, though sadOriginally posted by Piggle Humsy
Still, it got peoples attention haermm I guess haermm

InnerRise

You know who you are haermm Well we're waiting.

Start talking about Brendan's life outside of KMC.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Tattoo
Originally posted by InnerRise
Well we're waiting.

He has none. ermm

Strangelove
Well we're waiting.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... I prefer Strangelove while on the boards, m'kay? doped

Piggle Humsy
Well we're waiting.

he did.. that was it haermm

Piggle Humsy
Not this weekend, though sad

You better get drunk sometime soon!! ermmad
I needs my entertainment! no expression

InnerRise
I prefer Strangelove while on the boards, m'kay? doped Ok. doped

Thought you'd just like to differentiate from your KMC persona when talking about your "REAL LIFE."

Then again, this is being said:

He has none. ermm Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
he did.. that was it haermm
So I stand corrected. happy

Strangelove
Ok. doped

Thought you'd just like to differentiate from your KMC persona when talking about your "REAL LIFE." My KMC persona and my real life are the same, I don't change anything about my self when I come online, unlike some people. I just don't feel comfortable using my real name when online doped

And I'll talk about stuff later, I need to go eat now.Your smug attitude has never been appreciated, so please GTFO happy

InnerRise
Your smug attitude has never been appreciated, so please GTFO happy I appreciate it. No. doped

Yours however I don't appreciate. So we have something in common.

Now GTFO and go eat your food.

happy

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Tattoo

He already was, you're too slow. happy

InnerRise
He already was, you're too slow. happy Doesn't negate the fact that I said it and he did it. You're too irrelevent and slow as well b/c this is old. happy

Tattoo
Doesn't negate the fact that I said it and he did it. You're too irrelevent and slow as well b/c this is old. happy

I responded to you 8 minutes after your post...that's not old. petpet

Piggle Humsy

Like he's gonna wait around for your response haermm

and I believe you were told to GTFO.. ermm

InnerRise
Like he's gonna wait around for your response haermm

and I believe you were told to GTFO.. ermm Says the one who comes in 27 mins after the fact. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Piggle Humsy, as far as I know I have no problem with you.

It's not always wise to follow the crowd and join in just b/c you think it's cool.

Okay. happy

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....Originally posted by Tattoo
I responded to you 8 minutes after your post...that's not old. petpet You just touched me.............puke

Piggle Humsy
Piggle Humsy, as far as I know I have no problem with you.

It's not always wise to follow the crowd and join in just b/c you think it's cool.

Okay. happy

I'm just voicing thoughts from my head..
I'll do what I like thanks, mkay doped

puke

That smilie looks racist.. ermm

InnerRise
I'm just voicing thoughts from my head..
I'll do what I like thanks, mkay doped

That smilie looks racist.. ermm Children.........so easily influenced.

closedeyes

I'll post which smileys I want. Mkay? doped

Scythe
This social thread has the best name hands down.

How are ya Strangelove? Keepin' it real and easy?

Tattoo
You just touched me.............puke

Aww, you had nothing else to say to me about the topic on hand because you know I'm right...so cute. happy

InnerRise
Oh, I had more to say...I just chose not to say it. It's funny how that works. Self Control is an amazing creature it is.doped

I just don't like arguing over miniscule stuff, such as the timing of posts.

You can if you want though. I think it's adorable......happy

Piggle Humsy
Still in the thread.. no expression

What is your malfunction?! haermm

InnerRise
Still in the thread.. no expression

What is your malfunction?! haermm Awwww.....you're having fun. petpet

That's special.

Strangelove
Do you think you're something special because of your arrogance? You're not.

Please get out, you're not welcome here.

Piggle Humsy
I'm off to bed now Topher.. I mean Strangles leftright

So Goodnight happywave

Strangelove
I'm off to bed now Topher.. I mean Strangles leftright

So Goodnight happywave Night dear wavey

Scythe
Umm, let's forget about the bad stuff and...

Originally posted by Scythe
This social thread has the best name hands down.

How are ya Strangelove? Keepin' it real and easy?

Strangelove
For the most part, yeah! Problems here and there of course, but over all, I'm liking being back at college.

Röland
http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/1216/omgzzb1.jpg

haermm

Strangelove

Röland
Why would you post a pic of InnerRise in my thread, lolz? haermm

I felt like it. PWNT. haermm

InnerRise
Why would you post a pic of InnerRise in my thread, lolz? haermm Actually, I've seen a picture of you and it seriously resembles you. Seriously.

Is that why you diverted it towards me? Probably.

Not to mention, what a juvenile attempt at an insult.

I must add you're awfully obsessed with my so called arrogance and smugness. You're always bringing it up.

Get over whatever you see in me please.

If you don't want trouble, why provoke it?

Don't derail your own thread.

This is a thread about you. Roland posted a pic, I'm assuming b/c it looks like you or he was making fun calling it you.

Talk about YOU Brendan.

Tattoo

Röland
This is a thread about you. Roland posted a pic, I'm assuming b/c it looks like you or he was making fun calling it you.

Nah, not really. Nice try though.

InnerRise
You know what? I vote we stop the childish bickering b/c we can. It's getting rather old.

And Tattoo, I will ask you once and only once to not call me an arse hole again.

You want to forget the bad stuff huh? Well stop going out of your way to cause it.

That list of insults? Unnecessary. You use to be a Moderator? I believe it.

Tattoo
You know what? I vote we stop the childish bickering b/c we can. It's getting rather old.

And Tattoo, I will ask you once and only once to not call me an arse hole again.

You want to forget the bad stuff huh? Well stop going out of your way to cause it.

That list of insults? Unnecessary. You use to be a Moderator? I believe it.

1. Nah, 'tis fun. smile

2. And Strangelove asked you not to use his real name, did you follow his wishes? No...assh*lic hypocrite.

3. I don't think we said we wanted to forget the bad stuff, Scythe said that, and he has nothing to do with this.

4. What list of insults? I called you an assh*le for good reason. What, did you think I was insulting you by insinuating that you look like Chris Crocker? haermm

Lana
"You use to be a Moderator? I believe it."

Not really something you can believe or disbelieve, it's a fact...

I have pointy stabby things in my hands doped

Tattoo
Originally posted by Lana
I have pointy stabby things in my hands doped

lawlz, i bilive et!!!1 dur

InnerRise
1. Nah, 'tis fun. smile

2. And Strangelove asked you not to use his real name, did you follow his wishes? No...assh*lic hypocrite.

3. I don't think we said we wanted to forget the bad stuff, Scythe said that, and he has nothing to do with this.

4. What list of insults? I called you an assh*le for good reason. What, did you think I was insulting you by insinuating that you look like Chris Crocker? haermm You're sad. Grow up.

Lana
lawlz, i bilive et!!!1 dur

Yay for knitting happy

Tattoo
You're sad. Grow up.

Sorry that I have valid points. petpet Maybe you'll have them one day too, but don't press your luck. doped

InnerRise
Sorry that I have valid points. petpet Maybe you'll have them one day too, but don't press your luck. doped Valid points? petpet

And I'm sorry that you don't, but think that you do.

Tattoo
Yay for knitting happy

*has a flashback to watching Idle Hands*

And Devon Sawa's character is knitting to keep his hands busy and the stupid cops come in and he stabs the one in the temple with a knitting needle.

Tattoo
Valid points? petpet

And I'm sorry that you don't, but think that you do.

You're not really one to decide that since you're the one on the opposite end of the spectrum, the recipient of my valid points. shrug

Lana
*has a flashback to watching Idle Hands*

And Devon Sawa's character is knitting to keep his hands busy and the stupid cops come in and he stabs the one in the temple with a knitting needle.

laughing out loud I haven't seen that movie in yeeeaaars.

But hey, it's a nice timekiller and I can do it while reading stuff online.

And I really want a Ravenclaw scarf and am not paying a ton of money for an inaccurate movie one ermm

InnerRise
I believe I just did decided that.

Tattoo
laughing out loud I haven't seen that movie in yeeeaaars.

But hey, it's a nice timekiller and I can do it while reading stuff online.

And I really want a Ravenclaw scarf and am not paying a ton of money for an inaccurate movie one ermm

Always better to make one yourself, you get the feeling of accomplishment...and it's cheaper.

Lana
Always better to make one yourself, you get the feeling of accomplishment...and it's cheaper.

Yup. $15 for a few skeins of yarn vs. $25+ on ebay and actually have it the right colors...yeah...I'll do it myself. More fun that way anyway stick out tongue

Tattoo
I believe I just did decided that.

Nice grammar. smile

Just because you say it's so, doesn't make it. You seem to resort to the "Gee golly willickers, you're so sad." argument rather than come back with a useful retort. My points are valid and you have nothing to say that proves otherwise.

InnerRise
Nice grammar. smile

Just because you say it's so, doesn't make it. You seem to resort to the "Gee golly willickers, you're so sad." argument rather than come back with a useful retort. My points are valid and you have nothing to say that proves otherwise. I just don't feel the need to argue and take out my manifested rage on others b/c I think that it's fun and am able to do it and other reasons that will go unidentified.

What you call "Valid Points", I call childish bickering as stated earlier where you stated you also call it fun. SO make up your mind and just stop whatever you call it.

Tattoo
I just don't feel the need to argue and take out my manifested rage on others b/c I think that it's fun and am able to do it and other reasons that will go unidentified.

What you call "Valid Points", I call childish bickering as stated earlier where you stated you also call it fun. SO make up your mind and just stop whatever you call it.

If you want people to stop arguing with you then stop posting in the thread when you know you're not welcome. Every time you respond to my posts it just says you want to keep it up.

Bugger off if you don't want to argue. I really don't care. smile

InnerRise
If you want people to stop arguing with you then stop posting in the thread when you know you're not welcome. Every time you respond to my posts it just says you want to keep it up.

Bugger off if you don't want to argue. I really don't care. smile It's not your place to tell me what to do, so how about you not put yourself in a position to start a needless dispute.

I'll post where I want. That's been settled I would have thought. So to continue is futile. You're not a mod anymore remember.

What does it mean everytime you respond to me, ordering me what to do?

That you actually believe that I'll listen and quietly tread away?

Know your place.

This isn't a PRIVATE CHATROOM. It's a message board and I'll leave messges whereever I see fit.

The more you respond to me, ordering me what to do, the more I see a "Use-To-Be-Mod" clinging to the old days.

Stop it.

Tattoo
It's not your place to tell me what to do, so how about you not put yourself in a position to start a needless dispute.

I'll post where I want. That's been settled I would have thought. So to continue is futile. You're not a mod anymore remember.

What does it mean everytime you respond to me, ordering me what to do?

That you actually believe that I'll listen and quietly tread away?

Know your place.

This isn't a PRIVATE CHATROOM. It's a message board and I'll leave messges whereever I see fit.

The more you respond to me, ordering me what to do, the more I see a "Use-To-Be-Mod" clinging to the old days.

Stop it.

Think what you will, but I'm not clinging to the old days. I'm just an ass. happy I'll gladly admit that to everyone. ****tards like you annoy the shit out of me. Maybe if you'd take the hint that no one here wants to talk to you, I could post happily in Strangelove's thread, instead you post here knowing it's just going to cause animosity.

zomg, u tol mi 2 stop et, quite triing 2 b a moderatur. i can post werever i want 2! dur

InnerRise
Well I'm glad you know what you are. There was no problem until you started acting as Strangelove's defender. You could still be posting happily in here. You chose not to. You chose to direct all of your attention towards me. You made your OWN choice. I had nothing to do with it. And I had nothing negative to say to you. You came at me first.

Again with the name bashing. Hmmm. Interesting.

Self Control.

Tattoo
Well I'm glad you know what you are. There was no problem until you started acting as Strangelove's defender. You could still be posting happily in here. You chose not to. You chose to direct all of your attention towards me. You made your OWN choice. I had nothing to do with it. And I had nothing negative to say to you. You came at me first.

Again with the name bashing. Hmmm. Interesting.

Self Control.

You were being an ass to my friend, using his real name against his expressed wishes. He wasn't here to say anything, so I did. If that disrupts my happy posting, then it does. I'm not going to simply ignore an asshat, especially if he won't fudge off.

Yep, I've got a plethora of names stored up I can use too. smile

InnerRise
You were being an ass to my friend, using his real name against his expressed wishes. He wasn't here to say anything, so I did. If that disrupts my happy posting, then it does. I'm not going to simply ignore an asshat, especially if he won't fudge off.

Yep, I've got a plethora of names stored up I can use too. smile If Strangelove wants someone to respect his wishes (which I don't have to do) then I suggest he not come at me negatively. I was willing to not use his name until he did.SO whatever.

The more names you have, the less sense you have. Keep 'em rolling. It's rather embarrassing to watch but continue if that's what you have to offer.

Lana
If Strangelove wants someone to respect his wishes (which I don't have to do) then I suggest he not come at me negatively. I was willing to not use his name until he did.SO whatever.

The more names you have, the less sense you have. Keep 'em rolling. It's rather embarrassing to watch but continue if that's what you have to offer.

Actually, yeah, you kinda do. If someone doesn't want their real name or something like that used and say so, and you do so anyway, you can get in trouble. Same as doing something like posting someone's pic without their permission. People are allowed their privacy, even on the internet.

How would you like it if someone found out your real name and insisted on using it even after you said not to?

InnerRise
Actually, yeah, you kinda do. If someone doesn't want their real name or something like that used and say so, and you do so anyway, you can get in trouble. Same as doing something like posting someone's pic without their permission. People are allowed their privacy, even on the internet.

How would you like it if someone found out your real name and insisted on using it even after you said not to? But he stated a while back that he only allowed certain people to use it on here. It wasn't that he didn't want it used at all, but he didn't want certain people using it.

So that's what I took from it. If it was a complete Privacy thing then yeah I'd get that, but when I read that he said that, it didn't really seem like he cared that it was out, but who actually used it.

I highly doubt anyone would find out my name. At one point he must have given it out "to his special people" to use. He shouldn't have did that.

Lana
And just because a handful of people know his name doesn't mean someone he didn't tell it to is allowed to use it, especially if he says not to.

I know quite a few people's real names, who don't otherwise use them online nor want them used online. Someone can decide what they want other people to know and not know, and who they want knowing what. That's their decision.

InnerRise
And just because a handful of people know his name doesn't mean someone he didn't tell it to is allowed to use it, especially if he says not to.

I know quite a few people's real names, who don't otherwise use them online nor want them used online. Someone can decide what they want other people to know and not know, and who they want knowing what. That's their decision. I didn't say that he said he didn't want it used online. He said he didn't want certain people to use it, while others were allowed to use it.

Can't have it both ways.

Tattoo
But he stated a while back that he only allowed certain people to use it on here. It wasn't that he didn't want it used at all, but he didn't want certain people using it.

So that's what I took from it. If it was a complete Privacy thing then yeah I'd get that, but when I read that he said that, it didn't really seem like he cared that it was out, but who actually used it.

I highly doubt anyone would find out my name. At one point he must have given it out "to his special people" to use. He shouldn't have did that.

Actually, he's told me and our other good friends over MSN that he'd rather NO ONE use his name on KMC. I respect his wishes and call him Strangles.

You realize that there are laws in place for harassing people over the internet, right? Using one's real name on a public medium without their permission falls under this law. It's for their privacy and protection.

Röland
I didn't say that he said he didn't want it used online. He said he didn't want certain people to use it, while others were allowed to use it.

Can't have it both ways.

Why can't he?

And the people who do know his real name, rarely, if ever use it on KMC.

Lana
I didn't say that he said he didn't want it used online. He said he didn't want certain people to use it, while others were allowed to use it.

Can't have it both ways.

Yeah, he CAN have it both ways. Why's that so hard to understand?

If I wanted to I could spontaneously decide that only certain people can call me Alana, and guess what? No one else would be able to call me by my real name.

YOU do not decide what someone chooses to keep private and what they decide certain people can or cannot know.

InnerRise
He can't have it both ways. It's not hard to understand. For you it's another story.

Honestly, I could care less about his name. I don't ever use it. I've known it for who knows how long.

Yall want to make a big deal of issues not conerning you. Go ahead and have an anuerysm.

Should be fun to watch.

Tattoo
He can't have it both ways. It's not hard to understand. For you it's another story.

Honestly, I could care less about his name. I don't ever use it. I've known it for who knows how long.

Yall want to make a big deal of issues not conerning you. Go ahead and have an anuerysm.

Should be fun to watch.

Umm...you used it twice already today. doped Where are you going? Oh, right, you have no ****ing clue.

InnerRise
Umm...you used it twice already today. doped Where are you going? Oh, right, you have no ****ing clue. Umm...I think the fact that I used it twiced today goes without saying. Otherwise you wouldn't be having a heart attack ahora mismo.

Where are you going? No where.

Tattoo
Umm...I think the fact that I used it twiced today goes without saying. Otherwise you wouldn't be having a heart attack ahora mismo.

Where are you going? No where.

You don't "ever use it". That would mean you've never used it. Counting today. smile

Lana

Should be fun to watch.

He can have it both ways. As said, it's not up to you to decide what someone else can or can't do with their private information.

And hey, may not concern me, but to repeat what you said earlier...it's not a private chat, it's an open message board.

How about you quit trolling?

InnerRise
Actually I'm not trolling. You all are. Especially you. If I spell a word wrong, in your eyes that's trolling. happy

This all started by people attacking me and then others deciding to join in.
Have a grudge take it to PMs, other than that. I'm done with you. You're lucky I even decided to entertain your posts.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....Originally posted by Tattoo
You don't "ever use it". That would mean you've never used it. Counting today. smile Believe it or not, I thought you'd get the jist of it. I'll be more literal next time.

Scythe
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Hyperphase/480px-Emo-bullshit.jpg

dadudemon
This IS "The War Room" so I don't expect people to NOT argue/debate.

The way I see it...InnerRise, if they don't want you in here, don't post in here.

Everyone else "against" InnerRise:

He is quite easy to get along with, try using "honey" instead of "vinegar", it will get you farther with him. Some people don't respond favorably to 'vinegar".

Also, I don't care if anyone uses my real name: it's Dominasty.

Tattoo
Originally posted by dadudemon
This IS "The War Room" so I don't expect people to NOT argue/debate.

The way I see it...InnerRise, if they don't want you in here, don't post in here.

Everyone else "against" InnerRise:

He is quite easy to get along with, try using "honey" instead of "vinegar", it will get you farther with him. Some people don't respond favorably to 'vinegar".

Also, I don't care if anyone uses my real name: it's Dominasty.

Holy schnikes, I'm a sig. shock

dadudemon
Holy schnikes, I'm a sig. shock

I have nothing against InnerRise oe you...it was just so friggin' hilarious when I read it that I decided to make it a sig. If you were having that same conversation with my best friend, it would still be a sig because I find that kind of stuff hilarious.

Since this is "The War Room"...you are a poopy head! mad

Scythe
Why do people always add their own two cents to an argument between three or less people like I'm doing right now?? Let them settle everything if it doesn't involve you...

Strangelove
Happy times happy

I'm putting InnerRise on ignore, and if others would do the same, everyone will be happy.

kodak
Strangelove. smokin'

Rogue Jedi
placing someone on ignore, I dunno....seems like you are letting them get the best of you.

Piggle Humsy
I put people on ignore because I am sick of seeing their stupid pointless posts..
*cough* Kelly_Bean *cough*

Anyways...

pillowfight

Rogue Jedi
I put people on ignore because I am sick of seeing their stupid pointless posts..
*cough* Kelly_Bean *cough*

Anyways...

pillowfight ignore this. jamspin

Piggle Humsy
This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

evillaugh

Rogue Jedi
This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

evillaugh So how is Ken tonight? where is he?

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
So how is Ken tonight? where is he?

In bed I'm assuming..

I spoke to him about 10hrs ago then I went to bed and he wasn't online when I woke up so I assume he went to bed like a good boy happy

Rogue Jedi
In bed I'm assuming..

I spoke to him about 10hrs ago then I went to bed and he wasn't online when I woke up so I assume he went to bed like a good boy happy LIAR!!!! YOU SAID YOU WERE IGNORING ME!!!!! flol

Piggle Humsy
I can click the bit and it shows me your post no expression

Rogue Jedi
I can click the bit and it shows me your post no expression and I thought you were my fwiend. sad

Piggle Humsy
No haermm

Only Joking

Rogue Jedi
No haermm

Only Joking oh, you ditzy dame. sparkles

Piggle Humsy
durph

I need to go wash ma hair wave

Rogue Jedi
yeah you do, you stink, man.

Piggle Humsy
disgustfist

I smell like bubblegum happy

Rogue Jedi
suuuuuure you do, stinky. shifty

Piggle Humsy
I do..
I used a bubblegum smelling product on my hair..

down

Rogue Jedi
I believe you, piggle.....just giving you a hard time.

Piggle Humsy
I know it's because you get me confused with the stench coming from yourself doped

Rogue Jedi
I know it's because you get me confused with the stench coming from yourself doped oh NO you didnt.

Piggle Humsy
pigglediva

Rogue Jedi
no

Storm

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Storm
Everyone else, please restrain yourself from responding in kind to any mean or derogatory posts. This just adds fuel to the fire, and makes the situation worse.

Yes Boss salute2

Strangelove
placing someone on ignore, I dunno....seems like you are letting them get the best of you. I only put people on ignore when I'm afraid I'm going to lose my temper.

Piggle Humsy
Hello happywave

Piggle Humsy
and Goodbye happywave

You took too long to reply and I'm off out now stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
I only put people on ignore when I'm afraid I'm going to lose my temper. I dont get that. I dont get how someone can lose their temper here.

Strangelove
and Goodbye happywave

You took too long to reply and I'm off out now stick out tongue I sowwy cryOriginally posted by Rogue Jedi
I dont get that. I dont get how someone can lose their temper here. Why is that so hard to understand? Can a person not make another mad just as easily as can be done in real life? In my experience, the anonymity just makes it easier to let loose srug

Rogue Jedi
different strokes, I guess. I have been extremelt irritated here before, but never full blown madness.

Storm
It' s ironic. Computer networks bring people together who' d otherwise never meet. But the impersonality of the medium changes that meeting to something less personal, and some forget to remember there are real people out there behind the computer screen.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Rogue Jedi
It' s ironic. Computer networks bring people together who' d otherwise never meet. But the impersonality of the medium changes that meeting to something less personal, and some forget to remember there are real people out there behind the computer screen.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. I hate you!!! laughing

Piggle Humsy
I sowwy cry

Yeah you should be..
Your loss pigglediva

and some forget to remember there are real people out there behind the computer screen.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

what?!! fear
Real people.. are you sure?

Rogue Jedi
Yeah you should be..
Your loss pigglediva

what?!! fear
Real people.. are you sure? I am an agent of this system. You will all give me your cupcakes and unsharpened pencils.

Piggle Humsy
*finger jabs you in the eyes*

no expression

Rogue Jedi
*finger jabs you in the eyes*

no expression *steals all of your donuts and slithers away into the darkness* wink

Piggle Humsy
Creepy ermm

Tattoo
I dont get that. I dont get how someone can lose their temper here.

no expression...*points out you in the sig rating thread last week*

InnerRise

Vathu
HE DID IT B/C IT WAS FUN.

Get over it you big baby. no expression

Tattoo
Actually if you go back to where it all began, you will see that I was not the one to troll.

People started negatively attacking me first and it started with Strangelove telling me to GTFO and everybody else jumping on the wagon for no reason.

I DID NOT TROLL.

They did.

Tattoo even said he wouldn't stop "B/C IT WAS FUN."

Don't get it confused.

I was the one subjected to all the Name Bashing and I'm the one who trolled?

Please.

Just to set the record straight, I didn't jump in until you went against Strangles wishes and used his real name for spite.

I also like to toy around with trolls and jerks, hence me saying it was fun. I said that if you stopped responding to me (which you didn't, in smug/arrogant ways) that I would stop as well.

InnerRise
Just to set the record straight, I didn't jump in until you went against Strangles wishes and used his real name for spite.

I also like to toy around with trolls and jerks, hence me saying it was fun. I said that if you stopped responding to me (which you didn't, in smug/arrogant ways) that I would stop as well. You shouldn't have started it at all. Strangelove shouldn't have come at me at all. You all came at me. If I want to defend myself I will. I recommended you stopped the bickering and you decided not to "b/c it was fun."

The fact that Storm chose to ignore that and "COME AT ME ONLY" as well just shows how certain people are just immune from getting reprimanded by the mods b/c of special treatment and it's sad.

Tattoo
You shouldn't have started it at all. Strangelove shouldn't have come at me at all. You all came at me. If I want to defend myself I will. I recommended you stopped the bickering and you decided not to "b/c it was fun."

The fact that Storm chose to ignore that and "COME AT ME ONLY" as well just shows how certain people are just immune from getting reprimanded by the mods b/c of special treatment and it's sad.

So you wanted me to sit idly by when you were being an ass to Strangles when he was offline? If I want to defend my friends, I will. See? I can say stuff like that too.

I'm not going to respond any more, I'll let Storm deal with you if she sees fit. She can deal with me too if she thinks I was breaking rules.

InnerRise
So you wanted me to sit idly by when you were being an ass to Strangles when he was offline? If I want to defend my friends, I will. See? I can say stuff like that too.

I'm not going to respond any more, I'll let Storm deal with you if she sees fit. She can deal with me too if she thinks I was breaking rules. I actually wasn't being an arse to him while he was offline. Before he left he was being an arse to me. So don't get the facts twisted.

People tend to be blind to what they dont' want to see and put it all on me.

Trolling...........Defending..............2 different things. You people decided to come at me. Ignore other's trollings when it came to me and decide that what they did wasn't wrong and was just funny, but when I came back, it was wrong.

It's bias and sad.

Dgw2007
this is "The War Room" Not a "The Flame War Room"

Piggle Humsy
STRANGELOVE!! shout

Entertain me with stories of your life or something.. ermm

kodak
Strangelove. smokin'

lord xyz
*waits til Bush invades France*

Scythe
Hell-O Strangelove, what ways of heightened enlightenment have you endured today?

Rogue Jedi
flol

Strangelove
Strangelove. smokin' Stop that ermm

kodak
Stop that ermm fine.

Tattoo
Stop that ermm

Strangelove. smokin'