super girl vs wonder woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
????????????

rico777
WW should win

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by rico777
WW should win
How supergirl is nearly as strong as supes and doesnt hold back much,supes can take wonderwoman in a serious fight and i believe supergirl could as well.

rico777
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
How supergirl is nearly as strong as supes and doesnt hold back much,supes can take wonderwoman in a serious fight and i believe supergirl could as well.

Not really, its been shown that clark is much stronger than Supergirl. Now I wont negate the fact that Superman can take WW in a fight, but WW is much closer to Superman than Supergirl is... durability, strenght and speed wise, but WW>Clark in fighting skills. Plus WW's superior fighting skills should help her in this fight.

Tron
This has been been done already, once by you Caps Conscience, which I already closed:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=413217& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Wonder+Woman+vs+Supergirl
%29+forumid%3A77

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.