Hollow Ichigo vs Aizen Sôsuke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remindme
I'm bored, and i was thinknig about bleach for whatever reason and i came up with this and now i give it to you.

Hollow Ichigo has control of Ichigo's body like he occasionally had before Ichigo became began to control him. (Lets face it, Hollow Ichigo is a way better fighter than Ichigo himself) Ichigo does not come to surface in this fight.

Aizen is as he was before he left soul society. And, I'm going to disallow Kanzen Saimin.

(P.S Yes i am so much of a retard i don't know, thats another thing, why make a thread if you already 'know' who will win? erm)

Violent2Dope
Sumthin tells me you either just took away Aizen's sword or it's special ability.

Remindme
That's the Total Illusion.
That makes it an actual fight and not a curbstomp, right? ^^'

Remindme
Hm, i thought atleast someone would say something ^^'

Akuki
Aizen still crushes Ichigo. Aizen was able to make grimmjow who is almost equal to Ichigo's current strength kneel before him by simply flexing his reiatsu. He has shown his reiatsu is several multiples greater than that of a captain. Aizen curbstomps right now.

Remindme
Oh yeah, Akuki, random question i wanted to ask you because you seem most up on bleach, was Aizen stronger than the old man before he left Soul Society?

Akuki
Originally posted by Remindme
Oh yeah, Akuki, random question i wanted to ask you because you seem most up on bleach, was Aizen stronger than the old man before he left Soul Society?
There's really no way to tell sine neither of their full power has been shown yet, but just based on the feats I've seen, and the usual logic that the evil boss is always the most powerful character, I'd say Aizen.

Remindme
Ah okie, thankies i was wondering, because my mind wonder 24/7 because randomness is in my DNA, because I'm weird ^^'

Sol Valentine
Yamamoto is powerful.

Akuki
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Yamamoto is powerful.
Indeed he is, but i don't think he's Aizen level.

Sol Valentine
He is.

How is he the leader of the SS then?

Akuki
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
He is.

How is he the leader of the SS then?
Because Aizen hid all his power, and Yamamoto is the most powerful Shinigami other than Aizen. Aizen is confirmed as having a reitsu level several times higher than any captain, and he has also mastered every single discipline that a shinigami can master. In addition to that, it has stated in the manga that Aizen is close to perfecting Vasterode Espada to serve him. Shinigami Captain<Vasterode<Vasterode Arrancar<Aizen

hu im mr hollow
i have to agree with both although i think they both havent revealed true powers seing as we havent seen either of there bankai

NemeBro
Aizen crushes normal Hollow Ichigo with his sword sealed.

Especially now.

RE: Blaxican
*cries*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.