Total Body Workout!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

justdecent

Rogue Jedi
total resistance workout.

idowhatiamtold

Neo_Version 7
Is "Not Eating" counted as an exercise?

Kelly_Bean
This isn't a weight loss and exercise board. erm

Neo_Version 7
It is an Off-The-Hook-Topic Board though. big grin

justdecent
Swimming sounds like an awesome idea because I can do that all year round can't I?... I can even pretend I'm outside when I'm at an indoor pool.. but how often and how much doyou swim??

idowhatiamtold
Originally posted by justdecent
Swimming sounds like an awesome idea because I can do that all year round can't I?... I can even pretend I'm outside when I'm at an indoor pool.. but how often and how much do you swim??

I go as often as I can at least 3 or 4 times a week... and depending on how much time i have ill do about 30 - 60 mins straight... Good luck

Bicnarok
cycle to the swimming pool. Swim loads of lengths with various strokes and cycle home via a large mountain.

TRH
Ice Cream

Bardiel13
I've had a constant cough for the past two weeks, while it makes it hard to sleep and oftens triggers my gag reflex, the rapid tension of my abdomen is giving me a six pack. Not yet, but it's getting there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.