ahhhh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
Ahh i need an excuse for not going out tonight.. i don't want to and my friends not having any excuse which is driving me crazy

soooooooo i just wondered if you knew of any reason i couldnt go out big grin

MR.Grum
Originally posted by ladygrim
Ahh i need an excuse for not going out tonight.. i don't want to and my friends not having any excuse which is driving me crazy

soooooooo i just wondered if you knew of any reason i couldnt go out big grin ~you Stubbed your toe and it hurts like hell

T.M
You have a contagious disease..

TRH
you have HIV

Thorrin
How about you tell them your American bohunk is coming to visit you. naughty

Sol Valentine
You have ADD?

MR.Grum

soooooooo i just wondered if you knew of any reason i couldnt go out big grin you ate bad cabage

Storm
How about the simple truth?

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Kelly_Bean

Why don't you want to go out tonight? It's FRIDAAAAAAAAAY! At least you HAVE the option to go out.

Rogue Jedi
tell them you are bleeding.

Piggle Humsy
You died.

That always works for me.

Tattoo

Bad period, not even the super deluxe tampons will work.

Bardock42
You....don't want to.

SelphieT
Do you have any relatives nearby? You could say you have to do something for them. Today I used the excuse that I couldn't stay after school for drama because I had to go to my dad to his joint doctor's office, and they were going to put a treatment in his joint, meaning they'd have to stab a huge needle in his hip, and I'd have to drive him back home. smile

lord xyz
You secretly hate them and being with them will only make you go psycho and murder them.

ladygrim
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Why don't you want to go out tonight? It's FRIDAAAAAAAAAY! At least you HAVE the option to go out. i know i just cant be bothered to get ready laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.