what kinda computers do everyone have?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
i have a dell. 1.6 gig processor, ati radeon 9000 graphics card, soundblaster sound card, old 17 inch compaq monitor which needs to be upgraded, altec lansing speakers and subwoofer. 512mb ram. how about you guys?

mah
REC AMD Athlon, 900 megahertz, GeForce 2MX , SoundBlaster Live, LG 17 inches screen

yerssot
don't know it all out of the top of my head

Thomas H
I dont know jack about my computer........

zimbo
Man I have good very good computer!I think beter than yours.

BackFire349
what are the specs

zimbo
oh it to difficult to explane

yerssot
try me

zimbo
I'l just sey that I have problem with internet becouse my calculator work at solar battery but her now 10.20. pm.

yerssot
yeah, no sun at that hour!

zimbo
I'm in England her in 5.pm. durk like in hell!

yerssot
you're durk?

zimbo
Kinda....let's forget about this conversation go on your logic this s**t

yerssot
me? I wouldn't dare

zimbo
What!
Come on!

Raz
I've got a P4 1.8G, 768MB, 120Gb HDD, ATI Radeon All-in-Wonder, 21" Monitor.

Tex
I've got an HP

ToMacco
All I know is that my computer is a piece of shit, and it only works half of the time.

yerssot
Pentium 4, 1.70 GHertz, 256 mb RAM , total of 150 Gigs, 21" monitor, 959c HP printer, 5470c HP Scanjet
anything else?

finti
rebuilding mine today as a matter of fact, or not me but a computer wizz is gonna do it.
Guess I`m gonna get an 1,3 ghz processor and 630 mb ram dont know what graphic card or soundblaster though. But he said it would be the latest thing.
Olivetti printer and canon scanner

Corran
I have a ZX Spectrum.

mechmoggy
I have an Atari XL, feeeeeel my speed. big grin

yerssot
eek! well ... er... isn't that ... 18+ ?

Dexx
the story with my pc is complicated..i think it's the worst of all round here.
AMD K6-2 350Mhz, 256 Mb SDRAM, NVidia GeForce 2 MX 32Mb, incorporated sound card( you can immagine....doesn't even have drivers for win 2000..i managed to get it partially installed but it doesn't work all the time).
A 15" Hp monitor.
i think that's about it...a lousy 56k modem and 3 lousy printers..one worse than the other one. big grin

Corran
I'm just sooo jealous

mechmoggy
The funny thing is I really did have an XL and the one after that eerrm was it called an XS or something. Then I had an Atari ST and then an Amiga 1200, which I do believe I still have somewhere. I find it very hard to let go of old computers.

What a geek I have become, shame on me. sad

Ushgarak

mechmoggy
The A500 crashed if you even looked at it funny, damn unreliable machine it was. Thats why I stuck with my ST until the 1200 came out, it rocked!

glorfindel
Advent 3707 1.8gig pentium4/256 ram/40gig hard disk/windows XP
XP is s**t belive me give me windows 95 any day.....please

zimbo
So I have computer beter than NASA have but I don't tell everybody about this.

Ushgarak
TV modulator was the weak point in the A500. But the performance on it thrashed the ST- compare both versions of Rocket Ranger...

finti
hmm still waiting for my new comp

yerssot
and how good will it be?

finti
answered that earlier

yerssot
too lazy to scroll up big grin

finti
so be it

mechmoggy
The multi-tasking ability of the A500 was new and good for that level of machine but I found the ST to be more reliable. To be fair both machines weren't that good for games at all.

yerssot
I'm a Jedi? Happy Dance

mah
not by a longshot

yerssot
you're small and you smell, no one listens to you mah stick out tongue

BackFire349
thats the reply yerss is used to hearing when he takes his pants off. smile

yerssot
yeah, those talking toilets are a real pain in the @$$

Ushgarak
A500 and ST not much good for games??? Huh??? The premier gaming computers of their era?

Dexx
:sick:

mechmoggy
That may have been Ush, but in reflection they sucked ass compared to todays consoles. I look back at XL, XE (that was the bugger!), BBC micro and speccy games with great fondness but I don't think I could name 5 good games from the ST or Amiga.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.