richest character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
who has more money than bruce wayne ?

spidey-dude
my only guess is ken masters or von doom

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by spidey-dude
who has more money than bruce wayne ? Pyron wears galaxies for rings, so him.big grin

Akuki
who has more money than bruce wayne ?
T"challa

rotiart
Warren Worthington the Third

Amadeus Cho stole 1.7 billion from Warren... and he didn't even notice.... didn't... even... notice..

spidey-dude
Originally posted by rotiart
Warren Worthington the Third

Amadeus Cho stole 1.7 billion from Warren... and he didn't even notice.... didn't... even... notice.. ken masters has more money than worthington

Symmetric Chaos
Santa

FortuneMagazine estimated his net worth at infinite.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Santa

FortuneMagazine estimated his net worth at infinite. aww you believe in santa laughing

Symmetric Chaos
aww you believe in santa laughing

And you believe in BruceWayne no expression

Sol Valentine
Santa Clause's ho's pay him.

And he has alot of them.

lordboo
someone said before scrooge Mcduck?

rotiart
Scrooge Mcduck was ranked in the trillions... not even in the billions...
I remember from the old cartoons.. i was like.. omfg...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Queen Hippolyta
Darksied
Thanos
Are just a few

R J brande comes to mind as well.

DigiMark007
There was a thread about this a long time ago. Someone posted an interesting (though likely erroneous) link of many comic billionaires and their estimated worth. Might be worth looking for if anyone's interested in this.

Bouboumaster
Lex Luthor.
Followed by
Bruce Wayne
Victor Von Doom
T'Challa
Tony Stark

Gecko4lif
Galactus is the richest if he sold his tech

spidey-dude
And you believe in BruceWayne no expression this is a comic chatsite dont tell me this is the 1st time youve seen someone bring up bruce wayne

Symmetric Chaos
this is a comic chatsite dont tell me this is the 1st time youve seen someone bring up bruce wayne

First time I saw someone assume he was a real person.

spidey-dude
First time I saw someone assume he was a real person. i never said he was real person. the thread is about which other character has more money than him. you can use real of fiction characters.

Bouboumaster
Lex Luthor is richier than Bruce Wayne (When he's not in prison, lol)

lando005
tony stark

Superherovandal
I doubt it'd be Lex Luthor. Bruce Wayne got Lexcorp from Talia. and I doubt Tony too.

Bouboumaster
Matter of time for Lex. Marvel got the big brains, DC got the administrators. With Lex and Bruce in head. I maintain that Lex has been rechier that no other comics books characters have ever been. Hell, he have even been president!

Superherovandal
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Matter of time for Lex. Marvel got the big brains, DC got the administrators. With Lex and Bruce in head. I maintain that Lex has been rechier that no other comics books characters have ever been. Hell, he have even been president! Lex isn't richer than Bruce. He's gone back to his evil criminal super-genius persona. It makes him much more of a threat to me. I mean the guy just negated Firestorm's powers. That's super-genius to me. More in the line with the JLU one which rocked... I mean the ways he owned superpowered folks in that story was awesome. Much more so than. "Oh i'm gonna pay Cadmus and Dabney Donavan to create a super-weapon against Supes for me

cmack
namor, richest man in marvel

Gecko4lif
Darkseid is richest

he has several planets....

spidey-dude
von doom has more money than lex

C. C. Cowgirl

laughing out loud

laughing

haermm

faint

Laminator_X
Scrooge McDuck. Only Riche Rich else even comes close.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Scrooge McDuck. Only Riche Rich else even comes close. forgot about scrooge. yah hes ahead of all of them.

spidey-dude
1 scrooge mcduck
2 ken masters
3 bill gates
4 von doom
5 bruce wayne
6 lex luthor

redhotrash
Ken Masters from streetfighter?!? He isnt that fricking rich. Hell he isnt even the richest streetfighter character!

spidey-dude
Originally posted by redhotrash
Ken Masters from streetfighter?!? He isnt that fricking rich. Hell he isnt even the richest streetfighter character! did u ever watch the cartoon ? hes got more money than all the street fighter characters put together

Parallex
Yeah I forgot about Richie Rich, That lil Fuc%%% is stupid rich , so rich that it's the whole story line in every story.That's some funny shyt. !

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Parallex
Yeah I forgot about Richie Rich, That lil Fuc%%% is stupid rich , so rich that it's the whole story line in every story.That's some funny shyt. ! im sure maculy culkin really is that rich in real life after all the movies hes done so far

Big Sexy
im sure maculy culkin really is that rich in real life after all the movies hes done so far laughing

Big Sexy
did u ever watch the cartoon ? hes got more money than all the street fighter characters put together He seems more like Donald Trump rich than Bill Gates rich.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by lordboo
someone said before scrooge Mcduck? That would be moi. IIRC, Scrooge owns a moon comprised entirely of gold.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
That would be moi. IIRC, Scrooge owns a moon comprised entirely of gold. Who was that duck that was Scrooges rival? The one that used to wear the kilt? Hes probably up their too?

Big Sexy
!

Laminator_X
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Who was that duck that was Scrooges rival? The one that used to wear the kilt? Hes probably up their too?

Flintheart Glomgold. And yes, he should probably be #2.

redhotrash
The cartoon is about as canon as a Marvel "What if". And to say hes richer than Bison would be stretching it. Karin also has more cash than him. Vega might as well.

Darth Martin
I was going to make a thread on this. Oh well, praise to the search function!

1. Aquaman- King of the most technologically advanced place on DC Earth.
2. Namor- I would assume the same goes for him in Marvel Earth.
3. T'Challa- King of Wakanda!
4. Victor Von Doom- Dictator of the second or third more advanced country in Marvel Earth.
5. Lex Luthor- Biggest company in the world. Former President of the United States of America in DC Earth.
6. Bruce Wayne- Second biggest company and in competition with LexCorp. Most of it coming from inheritance.
7. Tony Stark- A genius in his own right when it comes to technology. Owner of Stark Enterprises and Head of S.H.I.E.L.D.
8. Warren Wothington III- He sponsors the X-Men, and has his own company along with a great deal of inheritance.
9. Oliver Queen- Owner of company, former Mayor of Star City.
10. Norman Osborn- Owner of OsCorp.
11. Charles Xavier- Leading expert on mutation, founder of the X-Men, and inheritance.

Btw is Reed Richards a millionaire? Anyone else I missed?

Symmetric Chaos
Scrooge McDuck pwnz all those newbs

Mindset
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I was going to make a thread on this. Oh well, praise to the search function!

1. Aquaman- King of the most technologically advanced place on Earth.
2. Namor- I would assume the same goes for him.
3. T'Challa- King of Wakanda
4. Lex Luthor- Biggest company in the world. Former President of the United States of America.
5. Bruce Wayne- Second biggest company and in competition with LexCorp. Most of it coming from inheritance.
6. Tony Stark- A genius in his own right when it comes to technology. Owner of Stark Enterprises and Head of S.H.I.E.L.D.
7. Warren Wothington III- He sponsors the X-Men, and has his own company along with a great deal of inheritance.
8. Oliver Queen- Owner of company, former Mayor of Star City.
9. Norman Osborn- Owner of OsCorp.
10. Charles Xavier- Leading expert on mutation, founder of the X-Men, and inheritance.

Btw is Reed Richards a millionaire? Anyone else I missed?

Does Lex even have as much money anymore?

And I'd put Stark over Bruce.

And where is Dr Doom?

llagrok

Burn.

Darth Martin
OMFG I could've sworn I had Doom in there.

*There I edited it*

Not really sure about Luthor and Wayne. I heard Wayne Enterprises>LexCorp now but wasn't sure.

Symmetric Chaos
Is DannyRand still rich?

llagrok
Yes.

Darth Martin
Aww crap. I forgot to put Black Adam up there. I'm losing it. embarrasment

Btw Deathstroke has to be up there with all of his missions and assassinations. Where Black Bolt be?

cmack
namor is i believe he owns sthe sea, most of the earth

skyfather

he makes bill gates look poor

Mindset
Originally posted by cmack
namor is i believe he owns sthe sea, most of the earth

Namor doesn't own anything now.

Darth Martin
Aquaman was richer. Ra's Al Ghul should also be a mention. He's been alive for thousands of years.

Hyperion Prime
How rich is Wilson Fisk the Kingpin of crime????

King_Mungi
No mention of Moon Knight?

Bad Ash231

He doesn't wear any pants and he doesn't have a penis.

Hence, he's irrelevant.

llagrok
Originally posted by Bad Ash231

Hence, he's irrelevant.

He's wearing duckpants.....stupid

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by llagrok
He's wearing duckpants.....stupid

W00t!

psycho gundam
possessor, cus he's tight with his money

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bad Ash231

Hence, he's irrelevant.

Pants are for squares.

It takes a lot of money to get a retractable penis.

Darth Martin
So Bruce Wayne should be ahead of Lex Luthor? Should Black Adam and Ra's Al Ghul be on the list.

janus77
Silver Surfer, 'cos he can turn toasters into gold bullion big grin.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Lex Luthor is richier than Bruce Wayne (When he's not in prison, lol)

I heard Bruce outbribed Lex...

Darth Martin
That doesn't count. Neither does Strange using a spell to create it. no expression

Alfheim
That doesn't count. Neither does Strange using a spell to create it. no expression

Yeah! miffed:

janus77
would you refuse that toaster?
point proved! cool

anyway Strange's spell might not be permanent whereas Surfer's matter manipulation is yes.

Darth Martin
D ya'll want to do a list. I'll be redoing mine soon.

The Fake Macoy
I think we can all agree that Scrouge McDuck wins this. If we go by the videogames as well, not even being on the moon will keep Scrouge McDuck from beating you up and claiming your treasure.

llagrok
Originally posted by janus77
would you refuse that toaster?
point proved! cool

anyway Strange's spell might not be permanent whereas Surfer's matter manipulation is yes.

Then anyone with Matter manipulation should be listed.

This list isn't for people who could possibly be rich...

Darth Martin
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
I think we can all agree that Scrouge McDuck wins this. If we go by the videogames as well, not even being on the moon will keep Scrouge McDuck from beating you up and claiming your treasure. Can we keep this straight Comic-Related here please. I'm kinda serious about this. smile

Scoobless
Thor's got a few spare quid lying around....

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/2504/thor002v3page22tu8.th.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Scoobless
Thor's got a few spare quid lying around....

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/2504/thor002v3page22tu8.th.jpg

Heh, though you said squids.

Darth Martin
Lists anyone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.