MJJ vs. Lucifer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So the task has been given to lucifer to utterly destroy Jaspers. Be it by mental means, or thru mystic or physical destruction. Does Lucifer have what it takes to destroy a being some say can actually resist DC's entropy?

rico777
haha of course! Lucifer beats MJJ 10/10.. its like asking if the LT could stop MJJ. Lucifer is at least equal, but i believe greater than the LT... Lucifer in a stomp =/

quanchi112
Originally posted by rico777
haha of course! Lucifer beats MJJ 10/10.. its like asking if the LT could stop MJJ. Lucifer is at least equal, but i believe greater than the LT... Lucifer in a stomp =/ do u know how powerful mad jim jaspers is? do ya?

lordboo
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
So the task has been given to lucifer to utterly destroy Jaspers. Be it by mental means, or thru mystic or physical destruction. Does Lucifer have what it takes to destroy a being some say can actually resist DC's entropy?

borderline spite

Erik-Lensherr
Lucifer without even trying

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
do u know how powerful mad jim jaspers is? do ya?

Do you know who Lucifer is? More importantly, do you know how easily he wins this? flirt Lucifer is so devious, he could get Jaspers to destroy himself.

Seriously, I'm not kidding, the guy makes Thanos, Darkseid, Brainiac, Adam Warlock and all the other prep masters look like amateurs. Lucifer is the king of manipulation and getting people to destroy themselves. cool

Xplosive
Lucifer should win this, because, he is Lucifer.
But has he really shown the power level to be greater than that of MJJ?

leonheartmm
lucifer created and rules his multiverse from scratch with micheal. he stood of ground zero of the multiverse/creation shattering demiurgis explosion without wincing. and he has power to spare. it didnt drain him in the least to create his multiverse. he cud kill the endless death herself. and can exist in the void.

Xplosive
Originally posted by leonheartmm
lucifer created and rules his multiverse from scratch with micheal. he stood of ground zero of the multiverse/creation shattering demiurgis explosion without wincing. and he has power to spare. it didnt drain him in the least to create his multiverse. he cud kill the endless death herself. and can exist in the void.

Still not greater then the Omniversal power of MJJ.

Erik-Lensherr
I'll quickly clarify a few facts :

Michael has infinite power
Just because Lucifer shaped the infinite power into a Multiverse doesn't mean he couldn't have shaped it into a Megaverse or Omniverse since as I said , the power was infinite .

If Michael's power would have exploded inside the Marvel Omniverse it would have destroyed it .

Astner
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
I'll quickly clarify a few facts
It is called speculation, and this is off the scale unacceptable.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
I'll quickly clarify a few facts :

Michael has infinite power
Just because Lucifer shaped the infinite power into a Multiverse doesn't mean he couldn't have shaped it into a Megaverse or Omniverse since as I said , the power was infinite .

If Michael's power would have exploded inside the Marvel Omniverse it would have destroyed it . fail. he wouldnt have destroyed a thing in marvel.

hes a vertigo character so he wouldnt do a thing in there if u want to get technical.

correction he couldnt have shaped it into an omniverse showing he has limitations.

even if hi spower exploeded in the marvel ominverse it would definitely stil stand.

rico777
This is a spite thread in Lucifers favor, whoever thinks otherwise is a complete idiot

oh nvr, you should be ashamed of making this match :P

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Xplosive
Still not greater then the Omniversal power of MJJ.

I dont' remember MJJ having any omniversal feats. just hyperbole, Speculation. The people he supposedly resissted aren't omniversal to me. nothing suggest they are.

rico777
I dont' remember MJJ having any omniversal feats. just hyperbole, Speculation. The people he supposedly resissted aren't omniversal to me. nothing suggest they are.

According to Merlyn he had the potential to affect the omniverse, but he never had the chance... so its still all hyperbole since it never happened.

nvrbeenwthagirl
According to Merlyn he had the potential to affect the omniverse, but he never had the chance... so its still all hyperbole since it never happened.

And Superman Prime has the potential to be the most powerful super being ever. laughing laughing laughing

llagrok
The Jasper's warp was about to expand into the omniverse

Estacado
And Superman Prime has the potential to be the most powerful super being ever. laughing laughing laughing
Nowdays everyone is Omniversal in Marvel Scarlet Witch ,MJJ,Cap Britain.....

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by llagrok
The Jasper's warp was about to expand into the omniverse

Was about to. Brandy has a song, Almost doesn't count. wink

rico777

Um of course he is.. haven't you heard that Superman Prime is the only being that can survive Michaels Demiurgic blast? wink

llagrok
Was about to. Brandy has a song, Almost doesn't count. wink

I'm about to shoot you with an energy ball, but I'm shot dead before I can do so.

Would you claim that I was never able to shoot you?

quanchi112
Um of course he is.. haven't you heard that Superman Prime is the only being that can survive Michaels Demiurgic blast? wink please tell me ur not serious.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Nowdays everyone is Omniversal in Marvel Scarlet Witch ,MJJ,Cap Britain..... no its simple than marvel has bigger threats than dc has. thats the way it is.

Estacado
no its simple than marvel has bigger threats than dc has. thats the way it is.
Who the **** was talking about DC?
This shows how biased you are.....

quanchi112
Who the **** was talking about DC?
This shows how biased you are..... u just named bigtime threats. im saying that is commonplace in marvel whereas in dc it rarely if ever happens.

laughing

im not biased its the truth and u urself admitted it pretty much.

Sirius77
This has to be a spite thread. MJJ would get
raped.

Sirius77
Not a thing huh? The explosive energy that created existance
would do NOTHING to Marvel? Is that REALLY what you're saying?

This is a thread quachi. A versus forum. The great
majority of characters posted on this thread are
from different companies.

He created a multi-verse. And if thats not enough, he
can control any type of energy. He could mak MJJ destroy
hmself. And how do you know that he couldn't create an
omniverse?

No. It would be destroyed like any other universe.
The Marvel universe is not invincible just because
its Marvel.
You're the most biased person I've met on KMC so
far. You just can't reason correctly.

Sirius77
Nowdays everyone is Omniversal in Marvel Scarlet Witch ,MJJ,Cap Britain.....
WolvernineTony Stark, etc... big grin

Sirius77
u just named bigtime threats. im saying that is commonplace in marvel whereas in dc it rarely if ever happens.

laughing

im not biased its the truth and u urself admitted it pretty much.

Actually, he was right.
You are biased. Very biased.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
This has to be a spite thread. MJJ would get
raped. are u serious?

quanchi112
Actually, he was right.
You are biased. Very biased. no im not. heres the differewnce and try to understand this please.

in dc a hero who isnt all powerful at all is the center of thier universe, his name is superman. in marvel heroes in bigtime events play less than signigficant roles. look at ig. look at the end. imagine superman in these events. he would be a nonfactor who would die.

lets look at coie or infinite crisis.

superman happens and always finds a way no matter how unbelieveable that way is.

see the difference and im not biased i call it how it is.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Actually, he was right.
You are biased. Very biased. LOL and he thinks saying he's not biased and calling me biased somehow makes him not biased. your like the100th person to tell him that. laughing laughing

quanchi112
LOL and he thinks saying he's not biased and calling me biased somehow makes him not biased. your like the100th person to tell him that. laughing laughing like u said a lot of robots on here,

pawned with ur own words yet again.

nvrbeenwthagirl
like u said a lot of robots on here,

pawned with ur own words yet again.

Can't you come up with anything original. laughing laughing

quanchi112
Can't you come up with anything original. laughing laughing i use the word lemmings. u use robots. i wanted to own u with ur own words.

mission accomplished.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i use the word lemmings. u use robots. i wanted to own u with ur own words.

mission accomplished.

you owned yourself the moment you woke up. you own yourself every time you sit down and post on this forum. mission accomplished.

quanchi112
you owned yourself the moment you woke up. you own yourself every time you sit down and post on this forum. mission accomplished. ill meet u at every turn on here. ill always win an doutlast u. ill never ignore u as u have ignored me and conceded defeat.

quanchi is here to stay.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ill meet u at every turn on here. ill always win an doutlast u. ill never ignore u as u have ignored me and conceded defeat.

quanchi is here to stay.

Just like, fat people, pollution, rats, cock roaches, and pigeons. Somethings that are here to stay aren't worth bragging about.

quanchi112
Just like, fat people, pollution, rats, cock roaches, and pigeons. Somethings that are here to stay aren't worth bragging about. im in great shape. i dont eat fried chicken like some people.

sorry pal but be ready for me as i am not going anywhere.

nvrbeenwthagirl
im in great shape. i dont eat fried chicken like some people.

sorry pal but be ready for me as i am not going anywhere.
I'm not your pal. I find you to be a troll and a flamer. You are argumentative and biased. most biased people can't see that they are. Which is why all these " robots' call you all of those names. I"m ready for your computer to crash. that is about all i'm ready for when it comes to you. as i said, i like you less than george bush. And I think he is an *******, idiot, without a clue.

quanchi112
I'm not your pal. I find you to be a troll and a flamer. You are argumentative and biased. most biased people can't see that they are. Which is why all these " robots' call you all of those names. I"m ready for your computer to crash. that is about all i'm ready for when it comes to you. as i said, i like you less than george bush. And I think he is an *******, idiot, without a clue. watch how u talk about the pres. just leave and go to bed. dont forget ur cookies and milk.

nitey nite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.