Brother Kills Sister Then Rapes Her Corpse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InnerRise
http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=64746

"A tragedy in a rural county of Virginia

Today local news in the Washington DC area reported a horrific crime in a rural county of Virginia. Details are sketchy but it was reported that a 16 year old boy attacked his sister,22, with a sledge hammer and knife while she was babysitting a 2 and 1 year old. During the attack the brother turned the hammer on the 2 year old causing significant damage to the head.

After killing his sister he proceeded to rape her corpse. He then locked the children in the room with their dead babysitter for 12 hours! finally releasing the children because of their cries. The 2 year old is hospitalized. The brother has apparently confessed to this crime.
kills her as well."

And let's make sure to keep it SERIOUS and THOUGHTFUL throughout this time guys because we all know every other Thread that's STILL OPEN in here is filled with nothing but INTELLECTUAL DISCUSSION.

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka.....

debbiejo
There are serious psychological factors that would contribute to these actions and would need a serious student of licenced professional to comment on it in a worthy way. Otherwise, we can only speculate on why such a disturbing event happened.

Victor Von Doom
What exactly are people supposed to say though?

'Bad that, ain't it'.

InnerRise
Originally posted by debbiejo
There are serious psychological factors that would contribute to these actions and would need a serious student of licenced professional to comment on it in a worthy way. Otherwise, we can only speculate on why such a disturbing event happened. True.

It'd be good to know whether he was mentally retarded in anyway or depressed.

I know in an interview with another teen, she stated how they had class together and talked and stuff. SO maybe he wasn't retarded. They don't usually mentally ill kids with other kids, although I've experienced this in the most unfortunate way. Unfortunate for me and my fellow classmates that is.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

InnerRise
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
What exactly are people supposed to say though?

'Bad that, ain't it'. I'd like to know myself. I'm just trying to keep this thread open and not closed like the other one which wasn't SERIOUS enough.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

debbiejo
Originally posted by InnerRise
True.

It'd be good to know whether he was mentally retarded in anyway or depressed.

I know in an interview with another teen, she stated how they had class together and talked and stuff. SO maybe he wasn't retarded. They don't usually mentally ill kids with other kids, although I've experienced this in the most unfortunate way. Unfortunate for me and my fellow classmates that is.

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... I wasn't talking "retarded", people who comment these sort of activities are not so much retarded as they are suffering from a different illness.Though a retartedness can add to the adverseness of the situation.

Robtard
Deja vu?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t463957.html

InnerRise
I wasn't talking "retarded", people who comment these sort of activities are not so much retarded as they are suffering from a different illness.Though a retartedness can add to the adverseness of the situation. Yeah, I know you weren't. I was just bringing it up saying it'd be interesting to know that piece of information.

debbiejo
And your take on it is? I ask because this is a very bizarre behavior for anyone. Let's make it into a psychology discussion.. Why would someone do such a thing? What factor would contribute to it?

Victor Von Doom
They wanted to do it?

debbiejo
They wanted to do it? And their reasoning was?

Victor Von Doom
See above post.

InnerRise
And your take on it is? I ask because this is a very bizarre behavior for anyone. Let's make it into a psychology discussion.. Why would someone do such a thing? What factor would contribute to it? Well of course something was wrong in his head, no matter how you want to put it.

We don't know exactly what that is and won't know unless they tell us. I haven't been keeping up with my local news as much so maybe they've revealed more and I've missed it.

You'd think the older sister might have been able to defend herself to some extend unless he completely blindsided her.

What do you think about him not killing the younger ones?

Tattoo
And their reasoning was?

He wanted some nookie...but she was being stingy and wouldn't give it up to her brother?

Arcade Fire
Insane in the membrane? He either didn't think of the consequences, or he acknowledged the consequences and thought that sex with someone was worth it, even though it was his sister, she would be dead, and he would have to kill her. This bastard deserves to be the girl from the Hills Have Eyes, during the first attack.

EDIT: Reading that again, I noticed he was taking depression medication. That's probably why, so it might not have been congenital insanity (if that even exists...)

Magee
Chemical imbalance resulting in sick delusional thoughts which, after time got the better of him and the rest is history.

dadudemon
http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=64746

"A tragedy in a rural county of Virginia

Today local news in the Washington DC area reported a horrific crime in a rural county of Virginia. Details are sketchy but it was reported that a 16 year old boy attacked his sister,22, with a sledge hammer and knife while she was babysitting a 2 and 1 year old. During the attack the brother turned the hammer on the 2 year old causing significant damage to the head.

After killing his sister he proceeded to rape her corpse. He then locked the children in the room with their dead babysitter for 12 hours! finally releasing the children because of their cries. The 2 year old is hospitalized. The brother has apparently confessed to this crime.
kills her as well."

And let's make sure to keep it SERIOUS and THOUGHTFUL throughout this time guys because we all know every other Thread that's STILL OPEN in here is filled with nothing but INTELLECTUAL DISCUSSION.

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka.....

My coworker sent me a link to a "warm fuzzy" website about animals adopting each other and becoming best friends and how mother nature finds ways the help animals survive, even if it means another species becomes the mother...it was very cute and quite a cuddly article...

I sent him the above article as a "thank you". no expression

debbiejo
People that are submitted to what we call normal circumstances don't do these sort of thing unless there is something we do not know about these people. For one to adhere to things we consider horrific is to see that they don't see it that way. The mind is very complex with many variable defences to actions made by a person. Then you must ask "why" Once you seek out the"why" will it be made clear that it is not a deed that may be thought of, but a deed that that they had been conditioned to in some retrospect.,

Bardock42
People that are submitted to what we call normal circumstances don't do these sort of thing unless there is something we do not know about these people. For one to adhere to things we consider horrific is to see that they don't see it that way. The mind is very complex with many variable defences to actions made by a person. Then you must ask "why" Once you seek out the"why" will it be made clear that it is not a deed that may be thought of, but a deed that that they had been conditioned to in some retrospect., Aspiring to be Czarina, I see.Originally posted by dadudemon
My coworker sent me a link to a "warm fuzzy" website about animals adopting each other and becoming best friends and how mother nature finds ways the help animals survive, even if it means another species becomes the mother...it was very cute and quite a cuddly article...

I sent him the above article as a "thank you". no expression That's a good way to deal with people that just want to make your day happier and are just all in all annoyingly nice.

Anyhow, why are we trying to make this some big, incomprehensible mystery? Pretending to not understand why someone would do something like that doesn't make you a better person, you know?

lord xyz
Originally posted by Robtard
Deja vu?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t463957.html Yeah!

Fishy
I like the other thread better....

Bardock42
Originally posted by Fishy
I like the other thread better.... Yeah, was funnier.

debbiejo
Go on...dream of doing a stiff.

Fishy
Go on...dream of doing a stiff.

I just woke up, and I really don't think it would turn me on to have sex with a corpse, I think it would be incredibly cold.

debbiejo
laughing out loud fridged.

lord xyz
I just woke up, and I really don't think it would turn me on to have sex with a corpse, I think it would be incredibly cold. Then use the microwave.

Fishy
Originally posted by lord xyz
Then use the microwave.

It would probably still be dry, I could of course use some water to make it somewhat wet, but still that probably wouldn't do it either. I mean seriously who in their right mind would have sex with a corpse. If you want to have incest then he should have done it while she was alive, it would have made more sense. On the other hand this way is probably a hell of a lot better for his sister... Far less pain.

debbiejo
Is that really true Braddock? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Arcade Fire
Watch this thread get closed, too. no expression

lord xyz
It would probably still be dry, I could of course use some water to make it somewhat wet, but still that probably wouldn't do it either. I mean seriously who in their right mind would have sex with a corpse. If you want to have incest then he should have done it while she was alive, it would have made more sense. On the other hand this way is probably a hell of a lot better for his sister... Far less pain. Well, you don't go immediately cold and dry. He probably did it straight after she died.

Captain REX
I'd like to know myself. I'm just trying to keep this thread open and not closed like the other one which wasn't SERIOUS enough.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

I hope you're not mocking my decision? erm

In any case, rather screwed up, that murder. Not much else I can contribute other than that he must have been seriously, seriously depressed...

BackFire
Was the sister hot?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Arcade Fire
Watch this thread get closed, too. no expression Well..the other thread got closed for reasons that don't apply to this one.

lord xyz
Originally posted by BackFire
Was the sister hot? Of course she was. Who'd fck a dead ugly person?

Schecter
LOL INCESTUOUS CORPSE RAPE

InnerRise
Of course she was. Who'd fck a dead ugly person? The kind of person who'd kill his older sister and severely injure a child.

Just a guess.

KidRock
Originally posted by BackFire
Was the sister hot?

x2...and pics if possible.

before or after said rape is fine.

Fishy
The kind of person who'd kill his older sister and severely injure a child.

Just a guess.

It would be more logical to kill and then have sex with somebody you lust after then somebody who is but ugly. Unless he wanted to use sex as a form of punishment. But it would have been more logical to keep her alive if he wanted to punish her, so he likely lusted after her.

Meaning that she was likely good looking.

InnerRise
It would be more logical to kill and then have sex with somebody you lust after then somebody who is but ugly. Unless he wanted to use sex as a form of punishment. But it would have been more logical to keep her alive if he wanted to punish her, so he likely lusted after her.

Meaning that she was likely good looking. Although I had nothing to do with how the sister looked and whether she was hot or not, I'll respond by saying that there's nothing logical about this at all and to think that this troubled teen was thinking logically about any of this is mind boggling.

lord xyz
The kind of person who'd kill his older sister and severely injure a child.

Just a guess.

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... So, everyone who doesn't believe in stupid morals?

Bardock42
So, everyone who doesn't believe in stupid morals? No, just those that don't believe that killing your older sister and severely injuring a child in our society is stupid.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Bardock42
No, just those that don't believe that killing your older sister and severely injuring a child in our society is stupid. Oh. So I guess you and I would.

Emphasis on would.

Bardock42
Oh. So I guess you and I would.

Emphasis on would. No, not me. I think, considering the penalty and my personal beliefs, it is an incredibly stupid thing.

Fishy
Although I had nothing to do with how the sister looked and whether she was hot or not, I'll respond by saying that there's nothing logical about this at all and to think that this troubled teen was thinking logically about any of this is mind boggling.

Even insane acts are done through reasoning, bad reasoning perhaps but still. To simply say that every insane act was done without reasoning because that person is insane, is not only incredibly stupid it's also dangerous.

This person didn't just grab a hammer and went over there and ****ed a corpse. There was something some emotion driving him. That emotion was likely lust. After all lust is the most important driving factor in sex.

debbiejo
Is this any different than a dead dog KMC people?

Remember now, the dead dog is really hot!
messed

Sadako of Girth
Well, as for the depression or depression treatment being the blamed reason, I'd have to ask where those packets of meds are with the instructions tha warn "May cause patient to f**k their dead sister".

As for whether or not it was a "predictable response of disgust" thread,
of course its a bloody disgusting travesty.

When I asked last week, The bastard told me he didn't have a hammer.....!!!! stick out tongue (j/k)

debbiejo
Don't belief everything you read in the news. It's slanted.

Sadako of Girth
Indeed.

Its a modern day equivalent of religion for some, but not for I.

debbiejo
Just like the McDonald's propaganda. Suing people for such trivial things as a coffee spillin into your lap...only to make people upset, and with this, change the court system..........Republican propaganda.....sorry off topic...

smoker4
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Indeed.

Its a modern day equivalent of religion for some, but not for I.

Indeed, people need to be careful when reading man made fiction.

Sadako of Girth
McDonalds funded the I.R.A in the eighties.

Well that was one US company convieniently overlooked somewhat when Bush was drawing up his hitlist of those in the past who had in the past funded terrorism.

At least they weren't raping their dead sisters, I suppose.
Well....not in a non-metaphorical sense, anyhow.

Thats that issue hammered out, shifty I guess.

Speaking of which...
Did the guy not see the note on Hammer saying "Can't touch this"?

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by smoker4
Indeed, people need to be careful when reading man made fiction.

Indeed. Too much far-fetched totally unbelieveable fiction= Incestous hammer rampages waiting to happen.

Robtard
McDonalds funded the I.R.A in the eighties.

Well that was one US company convieniently overlooked somewhat when Bush was drawing up his hitlist of those in the past who had in the past funded terrorism.

At least they weren't raping their dead sisters, I suppose.
Well....not in a non-metaphorical sense, anyhow.

Thats that issue hammered out, shifty I guess.

Speaking of which...
Did the guy not see the note on Hammer saying "Can't touch this"?

McDonalds directly funded the Irish Republican Army...are you certain about that?

There are also several facets of the I.R.A., some more extreme than others, so calling them "terrorist" outright, is dishonest.

Sadako of Girth
T'was widely reported in the late eighties over here.
Of that at least Im certain.
(Not too far off of the time that ST:TNG had that episode that referred to the IRA having won against the British as past events.)

Absolutely. We're talking the hands-on-end, not just sinn-fein, was the vibe of it. That was the gist I got.

But in anycase, it was as legitimate notable case as the case of Cat Stevens's post 9/11 treatment, I guess...

Robtard
T'was widely reported in the late eighties over here.
Of that at least Im certain.
(Not too far off of the time that ST:TNG had that episode that referred to the IRA having won against the British as past events.)

Absolutely. We're talking the hands-on-end, not just sinn-fein, was the vibe of it. That was the gist I got.

But in anycase, it was as legitimate notable case as the case of Cat Stevens's post 9/11 treatment, I guess...

It was an urban legend/complete bullshit. The acronym "IRA" which appears on McDonalds payslips stands for "Individual Retirement Account"; not "Irish Republican Army". It was a hoax that gained a life of it's own, as some do.

Sadako of Girth
LOL Actually Ive just read that too doing some research...
OK.... Thanks for the pointing in the right direction.

That Noraid moneytrail thing was still tenuously hanging in there.
That probably served to perpetuate the chat of it.

I must admit that from what I can see online, that the tabloids had being shortstroking about it, perhaps jumping the gun.

Guess my only remaining point is that its just as accurate a case/claim than "45 mins" and the fiscal link witchhunts that followed 9/11 for the likes of Cat Stevens.

grey fox

Meaning that she was likely good looking.

If she's good looking why use a sledge-hammer ? Why not just strangle her instead of turning her head to pulp.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Bardock42
No, not me. I think, considering the penalty and my personal beliefs, it is an incredibly stupid thing. Regardless of the penalty. I might if she was hot and nice. I'd find that unlikely though.

Sadako of Girth
Id heard of a school of thought about damage=change=control over the victim before.
Perhaps that might have been a factor or even a prerequiste for such an act..? Who knows...?

As for the choice of weapon, it could be simply that he couldn't find a screwdriver. I know mine keep disappearing when I need em.

Bardock42
Regardless of the penalty. I might if she was hot and nice. I'd find that unlikely though.

Can't really think of any specific scenario.

Actually, maybe, to try. Not kill her though.

SelphieT
Poor kids. 12 hours in a room with your dead baby sitter? no So wrong...

Captain REX
I fail to see where the matter of how she looked is relevant. At all.

BackFire
Because screwing a dead person is acceptable just so long as the corpse is hot.

Duh. Man, what school did you go to?

Captain REX
I don't remember, but I took Prude 101. eek!

Wait, we're talking about girls?

BackFire
Girl corpses.

Who would screw a male corpse?

That's just gross.

(VVD would/does).

Victor Von Doom
It looked female by then.

debbiejo
only cause it had a uniform on..........lol

BackFire
It looked female by then.

Oh you're a clever one.

InnerRise
To simply say that every insane act was done without reasoning because that person is insane, is not only incredibly stupid it's also dangerous. Well it's a good thing that I didn't say that. Let's not generalize it and keep it to what's actually being discussed.

Sadako of Girth
Hey this wasnt that Chris "Crocker shit" Crocker guy, was it...? stick out tongue
He sounded pretty pro incest in that vid in the other thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.