Johnny Cage vs Guile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Dammit! I wanna see a Capcom Kyo vs a Capcom Wolverine matchup! But since Wolvie originates from a COMIC BOOK...

(ahem) My bad.

There was a special on videogames and movies on the other day, which is where I got the idea for this matchup.

Round One is between their videogame versions, whereas Round Two is against their live movie counterparts.

There is a connection here. Can you figure it out?

shin_gear
You really want to see Kyo die don't you?

Sol Valentine
LOL.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by shin_gear
You really want to see Kyo die don't you?

If I wanted to see Kyo die a most painful and screwed up death possible, I would have him go through the classic videogame Will Harvey's The Immortal.

Sol Valentine
god, you hate him that much?

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
god, you hate him that much?

I'm equal opportunity.

Sol Valentine
????

shin_gear
SHANG TSUNG SIGNATURE FTW!

Nice Snapoop the Great.

Snafu the Great
SHANG TSUNG SIGNATURE FTW!

Nice Snapoop the Great.

Umm...if you want to grill me about my 500+ ways of killing Kyo off, PM me (sarcasm), and please get back to the matchup.

shin_gear
I'm guessing you know how to center sigs. If not just put around it.

Guile would probably win this. I know next to nothing about Johnny Cage except that he kicked Goro in the balls and made him fall off a cliff in an MK movie.

Snafu the Great
I'm guessing you know how to center sigs. If not just put around it.

Guile would probably win this. I know next to nothing about Johnny Cage except that he kicked Goro in the balls and made him fall off a cliff in an MK movie.

I know how to do sigs. But that's not my style.

NinjaJJ
I'm going with Guile. Though his haircut is ridiculous, and he's a bit of an army brat... unlike Cage, he's not an utter and complete douche bag.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.