Some nice quotes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
http://www.osfa.org.uk/quote.htm

lord xyz
Bush Snr. only had one term.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Deano
http://www.osfa.org.uk/quote.htm

I think you should directly quote the quote in your sig, so it reads like
"I do not mind to be called a 'conspiracy theorist' by those who are called 'coincidence theorists'"
-John Judge

Also, Bill Hicks FTW

Evil Dead
Originally posted by lord xyz
Bush Snr. only had one term.

yeah........no, no.......he only appeared to serve one term........he's part of a secret black government made up of lizard people that control the entire planet. He was actually president for 2 terms.....but the public didn't know about the second term. We thought we elected Bill Clinton but really it was George Bush changing form to appear to be Bill Clinton for four years, you've got to remember........these aliens are sneaky. They are not bound by the laws of physics like every other thing that exists in the physical universe. They can change their form, cellular structure at any time by thought to appear as something or someone else.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Evil Dead
yeah........no, no.......he only appeared to serve one term........he's part of a secret black government made up of lizard people that control the entire planet. He was actually president for 2 terms.....but the public didn't know about the second term. We thought we elected Bill Clinton but really it was George Bush changing form to appear to be Bill Clinton for four years, you've got to remember........these aliens are sneaky. They are not bound by the laws of physics like every other thing that exists in the physical universe. They can change their form, cellular structure at any time by thought to appear as something or someone else. Yeah, I get it now!

Bush ruled in place of Nixon, Ford, Reagan, himself, Clinton and his son. Then he'll rule as Hillary!

Speaking of, why the hell was Bush even allowed in the white house? He was in Watergate, his father's a Nazi and he was a CIA agent along with the Kennedy assassination suspects! Lots of evidence to support that aswell.

But you Americans don't care or know about that, because you watch FOX and CNN that are more considerned about pop idols than wars in Iraq and Government legislations.

Deano
A quote from David Rockefeller's autobiography 'Memoirs' -6-11-6....

"For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will.

If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it"

Bicnarok
my new sigs a cool quote from a Bob Marley song "ambush in the night".
The man was wiser than many people think smile Heres´s some more..

In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty.

No man can lead man, we have to have unity

The good times of today, are the sad thoughts of tomorrow.

Don´t forget your history nor your destiny.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind.

Excuse me while I light my spliff good God I gotta take a lift.

Free speech carries with it some freedom to listen.

I handle fame by not being famous...I'm not famous to me.

Bob Marley isn't my name. I don't even know my name yet

Bicnarok
and some more for good measuresmile

You can fool some people sometimes, but you can't fool all the people all the time.

You ain't gonna miss your water until your well runs dry

Conquer the devils with a little thing called love!

Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...

If you get down and quarrel everyday, you're saying prayers to the devil, I say

Don't Let them fool ya or even try to school ya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.