we need more anime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chickenlover98
the only show out today that i watch is bleach. naruto sux, and i dont remember any other anime being in english. if there is remind me so i can watch em.

do u guys think there should be more good anime's on tv?

Sol Valentine
Yes.

Mimus49549
yea i do and it should be somethin cool like...ummm...well i cant think of 1 of the top of me head but i want another anime to watch(as if i dont watch enough already).

Sol Valentine
Air Gear

or Red garden.

Blax_Hydralisk
Air Gear's for the weak.

Though a lot of people don't like the series (Because they don't know good Anime when they see it.) the Gundum series is pretty good.

chickenlover98
lol gundams so fricken old. seen like a thousand times. we need new stuff people.

leonheartmm
theres lotsa stuff. only not in english.

anime in english sucks for the major part anyway. subbed is much better. {and naruto sucks only cause u watch it in english} .

get a good boradband connection and download the absolute INSANE amount of anime on the web for free. there an overabundance of anime in the world actually. no human can keep up.

ninjawarrior
rahxephon and air gear rule. i watch it on my local cable -cutting edge on demand- channel it's in english.

chickenlover98
wtf is rahcephon

Wild-Cherry
I'd like to see Strawberry Panic and Ginga Densetsu Weed on TV angel big grin

chickenlover98
id like some more mech animes. like zoids and gundam. there havent been too many

ensatsu-ken
Seeing as how most anime on North American TV is crap these days, I would say yes to bringin in more anime (provided that they are actually good series), to North American TV. It sucks how Cartoon Network went downhill in the last few years. They used to have such good anime, like Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, Zoids, and many other great titles. Now all they have is either average anime shows, or anime that is just complete crap.

chickenlover98
i hate that miguzi crap. they should full on scrap what they have and have from 5 to7 be toonami again and bring too nami back on the weekends with more adult shows that are awesome. with shows like code lyoko i wonder how they get ratings

Darkstorm Zero
Zoids (Exept for Fuzors), Gundam, Cowboy Bebop, Rurouni Kenshin, Trigun, All kicked so much ass...

but Teknoman was my first real experience with anime, and that kicked ass hardcore, I loved it as a kid. Voltron too... Robotech...

I could think of a few dozen others off the top of my head.

Dusty
Originally posted by chickenlover98
the only show out today that i watch is bleach. naruto sux, and i dont remember any other anime being in english. if there is remind me so i can watch em.

do u guys think there should be more good anime's on tv?

Well there's only three anime's I've taken the time to watch, only because they deserve my attention. And if you haven't seen them, you should best get onto them.

Cowboy Bebop
Claymore
Samurai Champloo

Oh, and I recommend all Hayao Miyazaki films. (Spirited Away, My Neighbor Totoro, Porco Rosso, Howls Moving Castle, Kiki's Delivery Service, etc.)

chickenlover98
dont know those dude im fricken 15. the one i stared with i think was reboot

Dusty
dont know those dude im fricken 15. the one i stared with i think was reboot

Well, maybe you should start looking before you start complaining the fact that there aren't any good shows out.

chickenlover98
well if u could refer me too any thatd b great. btw checked the info on claymore it looks kinda gay. sorry to offend you if u rly love that show.

Dusty
well if u could refer me too any thatd b great. btw checked the info on claymore it looks kinda gay. sorry to offend you if u rly love that show.

Well, I'm not offended at all, by a 15 year-old who thinks that and places Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z in his top ten.

Why not try watching an episode or two before getting all judgmental. wink

chickenlover98
yo man i liked dbz because it was epic. there were some great characters in there. vegeta for instance. if i could id chill with him man. if ya dont like it thats cool.
i have shows i hate, naruto for instance.

Black Adam
btw checked the info on claymore it looks kinda gay.

needs more constipated men in black kimonos slashing each other with huge swords that do no damage in the long run.

amirite?

ensatsu-ken

I haven't seen Claymore myself, but you can't really make a judgement on a show that you have never actaully seen before. You should at least watch a sufficient amount of episodes, before making any decisions on whether its a good show or not.

Anyways, these are theanime which I feel should be aired on CN (some of them are actually being aired already, but most of them have either been taken off, or never aired on CN at all): Yu Yu Hakusho, Death Note, Cowboy Bebop, Full Metal Panic!, Fullmetal Alchemist, Black Lagoon, D. Gray-Man, Hunter X Hunter, Zoids: Chaotic Century/Guardian Force, Hikaru no Go, Rurouni Kenshin, Outlaw Star, Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z, and Lupin III (however I wouldn't really list more than that, since it would kind of suck if CN was nothing but anime, lol laughing ).

Soljer

So, tell me, where did you see any indication that Claymore had or intended to have sexual relations with another television show of the same gender?

Kenshinswife
The simple answer is that we need more writers.

chickenlover98
lol. ill write a story if ya pay me enough. and itll be good.

omg good idea. i wish the creaters could have us poll for show ideas and have us write the script. thatd b awesome

ensatsu-ken
To be honest, I think that we simply just need better anime. After all of the good and great anime that I have seen, I can say that stuff like Bleach and Naruto are really only mediocre anime, as are many of the other shows that are currently being aired on Cartoon Network and Adult Swim.

chickenlover98
um well there are repeats if thats what you mean. cartoon network airs just that, catoons and shitty ones at that. if you watch shows like camp lazlo shoot urself

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.