what's your favorite mutant moves in x-men movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunter_blake05
well, i just saw all the mutant with great move, what your mutant has the best move?

for me i bet mystique because first i saw her fighting scene with wolverine and when she attack senator kelly in the helicopter through hi legs, wow! and the second in x2:united i impress to her, when she imitate logan and went to the underground base then attack the guard.. and third before she shot by the cure she was a great move with the interrogator and kill the automobile guard.. what a moves..

so whats yours?

rader
you may have the worst internet grammar ever

Arachnid1
Wolverine because of his fight with Sabretooth, his fight with Deathstrike, his fight with Juggernaut, and all his scenes cause hes just so badass in the movies.

magnuslives
Originally posted by hunter_blake05
well, i just saw all the mutant with great move, what your mutant has the best move?

for me i bet mystique because first i saw her fighting scene with wolverine and when she attack senator kelly in the helicopter through hi legs, wow! and the second in x2:united i impress to her, when she imitate logan and went to the underground base then attack the guard.. and third before she shot by the cure she was a great move with the interrogator and kill the automobile guard.. what a moves..

so whats yours?

just a tip - use spell check, its at the bottom of the page when you write a post

jdea
oh c'mon guys, u can still understand what posted

BTW I think Storms death spin was teh coolest solo move, but in terms of fight sequences, It's gotta be outta Lady D or Mystique

Ordained
That was the best for her. I also liked Jean Grey/Phoenix killing scenes.

Now And Forever
YES i loved when jean's killing scence i got the chills watch it in theaters =D

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.