Jann Lee and Gen Fu vs. Zack and Hitomi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shin_gear
I think this is pretty much 50/50. Any ideas?

Sol Valentine
Jann Lee takes out Zack

Gen-chan takes out Hitomi.

Cale_Daziel
Hitomi beats Jann Lee... again.

Genfu takes out Zack,

Hitomi takes out Genfu

C. C. Cowgirl
Hitomi rocks! raver

StyleTime
Guys, Zack already beat Gen Fu. Hitomi already beat Jann Lee. You can't really argue with that.

Zack and Hitomi together win about 8/10. Gen Fu is the weak link.

shin_gear
You shouldn't say that because they won once against them they are automatically greater. It's all based upon opinion really. This fight might or might be the same as the ones that've occured.

I think they're pretty even. I'm not going to say Hayate > Hayabusa just because he defeated him once.

Sol Valentine
A>B>C or Vice Versa logic is pretty dumb.

StyleTime
Originally posted by shin_gear
You shouldn't say that because they won once against them they are automatically greater. It's all based upon opinion really. This fight might or might be the same as the ones that've occured.

I think they're pretty even. I'm not going to say Hayate > Hayabusa just because he defeated him once.
The difference is, Hayabusa has also beaten Hayate so there is evidence showing Hayate isn't superior.

Zack beat Gen Fu already and has better feats period. Zack's superiority over Gen Fu isn't debatable honestly. Jann Lee vs Hitomi is more even but Lee can't take Zack and Hitomi simultaneously.
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
A>B>C or Vice Versa logic is pretty dumb.
It's not a>b>c logic. They are fighting the same people they've already beaten.

Sol Valentine
Well, hat if the ones who lost have gotten stronger?

A<B<C logic dosen't alwas go well.

StyleTime
Gen Fu hasn't gotten stronger, while Zack has. The outcome of the fight would be the same, only Zack will have an easier time actually.

Again, it isn't a>b>c logic or any variation thereof.

shin_gear
I had a feeling StyleTime was going to say this about these 4...

I'm not criticizing you for saying that or anything like that though. I'll make a different match soon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.