PR Beyonder vs. Lucifer Morningstar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shin_Nikkolas
Beyonder will outsmart him I say.

And since Lucy only took a multiversal level explosion and Beyonder easily destroyed something that had above multiversal-level durability, I say he has a good chance.

quanchi112
beyonder wins hands down.

kevdude
The Beyonder couldn't make someone willfully love him right??? Even with all that power. Didn't he use most of his power to destroy Death?? blink

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
The Beyonder couldn't make someone willfully love him right??? Even with all that power. Didn't he use most of his power to destroy Death?? blink beyonder was more powerful than anyone on panel during his heyday. he was more powerful than the lt. was lucifer ever more powerful than the geb?

no he wasnt and the beyonder wins this hands down.

Astner
Beyonder = Avatar of the editor - He wins.

kevdude
Originally posted by quanchi112
beyonder was more powerful than anyone on panel during his heyday. he was more powerful than the lt. was lucifer ever more powerful than the geb?

no he wasnt and the beyonder wins this hands down.

You didn't answer the question.

quanchi112
You didn't answer the question. u cant even comprehend comics. i dont tell u about anything anymore as u cant grasp it.

air legend had to go through scan by scan and tell u how it is.

Estacado
u cant even comprehend comics. i dont tell u about anything anymore as u cant grasp it.

Shut the **** up you failure......kevdude knows far more about comics then you and most of the people on KMC don't talk down on him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Shut the **** up you failure......kevdude knows far more about comics then you and most of the people on KMC don't talk down on him. uh oh im getting yelled at by our comedian buff vader.

again save ur breath. he didnt understand dov and attmepted to school me at it. air legend broke it down panel by panel. again dont post if u dont know whats going on.

k.

thanks.

Estacado
uh oh im getting yelled at by our comedian buff vader.

again save ur breath. he didnt understand dov and attmepted to school me at it. air legend broke it down panel by panel. again dont post if u dont know whats going on.

k.

thanks.
You are the one who can't comprehend comics...... no expression

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Maybe because you are the one who can't comprehend comics...... no expression this is poinltess responding to u. u dont even make points. ur knowledge if u have any is unknown to us all. is ur crowning moment ur ion respect thread?

laughing

listen go play a video game and dont bother with a flame war. u dont make any comic related points,ever.

Estacado
this is poinltess responding to u. u dont even make points. ur knowledge if u have any is unknown to us all. is ur crowning moment ur ion respect thread?

laughing

listen go play a video game and dont bother with a flame war. u dont make any comic related points,ever.
Look who is talking about comic kowledge the guy who thinks Thanos>>>Yuga Kahn, Celestials>>>>Mxy ,Thanos with prep>>>Spectre Tyrant>>>Imperiex Prime...crowning moment? WTF are you talking about?
I make points I always counter your sensless bullshit.........you are the one who doesn't even know what he is talking about most of the time.

Magee
Quanchi there is no point making comic related points to you, your inability to understand things just makes it pointless, either you dont quite understand what you read or your just plain bias.

Evil_Ash
uh oh im getting yelled at by our comedian buff vader.

You suck at making fun of people.

Utrigita
I'm leaning towards Lucifer, that guy has a damm good brain.

Air Legend
Beyonder would think Lucifer out of existence. Has Lucifer even wiped anything out of existence?
Anyways this is a spite thread in Beyonder's favor. Only an idiot would think otherwise.

nvrbeenwthagirl
People are so dumb if they think lucifer only took a multiversal lvl blast. You idiots, Lucifer took the blast that was a CREATION blast and created a multiverse becuz he thought that was the limit of God's creation. He was trying to be like God. He didn't realize that he could have made an omniverse until later when he found out about all the other multiverses out there. Dummies.

King Kandy
The Beyonder couldn't make someone willfully love him right??? Even with all that power. Didn't he use most of his power to destroy Death?? blink
Um, yeah... It's logically impossible that he could "make" someone love him willingly... That wouldn't be "Willing" love.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
Um, yeah... It's logically impossible that he could "make" someone love him willingly... That wouldn't be "Willing" love. Nothing is Logically impossible to an "omnipotent" being.

rico777
Originally posted by Astner
Beyonder = Avatar of the editor - He wins.

Avatar of the editors is one of the biggest copouts i have ever heard in my life... hey Thanos_HOTU... why dont you show us one of your famous half assed equations, i'll let you pretend that you're smart right now... show us something teacher.

Air Legend
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Nothing is Logically impossible to an "omnipotent" being.
Hey nvr, who do you think would win?

rico777
Originally posted by Air Legend
Beyonder would think Lucifer out of existence. Has Lucifer even wiped anything out of existence?
Anyways this is a spite thread in Beyonder's favor. Only an idiot would think otherwise.

Lucifer would convince the Beyonder that he's white trash and that he's not worth existing in the same universe, so he kills himself. Lucifer doesn't even have to lift a finger.

Spite Thread in Lucifers favor. Only an idiot would think otherwise. I wonder what toaa/presence would think? hmmm.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hey nvr, who do you think would win?

I dont' know if Lucifer has the raw power to beat the PR beyonder. But I know that PR beyonder sure as hell doesn't have the power to beat Lucifer. He isn't more powerful than Michael, and Lucifer takes that energy full to the face and shapes it to his own will. Lucifer will win purely on skill. That is his character. the PR beyonder was a dummy to the highest order.

Air Legend
I dont' know if Lucifer has the raw power to beat the PR beyonder. But I know that PR beyonder sure as hell doesn't have the power to beat Lucifer. He isn't more powerful than Michael, and Lucifer takes that energy full to the face and shapes it to his own will. Lucifer will win purely on skill. That is his character. the PR beyonder was a dummy to the highest order.
Well you said in the earlier post that Beyonder was omnipotent, so you think Lucifer has a chance at beating an omnipotent being?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well you said in the earlier post that Beyonder was omnipotent, so you think Lucifer has a chance at beating an omnipotent being?

I never said PR was Omnipotent. I have never thought he was. He was an idiot. I've always said he wasn't omnipotent becuz he was only millions of times more powerful than the marvel multiverse. He also wasn't able to wipe moleculeman off the map or kill death with ease. he also couldn't bring her back on his own. he wasn't omnipotent. And The LT is more powerful than the Pr Beyonder and I know for sure Lucifer can beat him. Who is I guess another lvl of marvel's stupid omnipotent lvls. I never heard of Omnipotent beings who run around getting absorbed and beat up.

rico777

Exactly! he convinces that dumbass beyonder to kill himself because he's a waste of space in the cosmos.

beyonder was hardly omnipotent, much less omnicient... how could you be omnipotent if you have a power already defined for you? Millions of Time more powerful than the entire multiverse? ya ok... so i guess that Makes the TOAA Billions of times more powerful than the entire multiverse.... Now i expect a being to come in the future that'll be Trillions of times more powerful than the multiverse, watch out TOAA! =/

Beyonder fanboys

Air Legend
I never said PR was Omnipotent. I have never thought he was. He was an idiot. I've always said he wasn't omnipotent becuz he was only millions of times more powerful than the marvel multiverse. He also wasn't able to wipe moleculeman off the map or kill death with ease. he also couldn't bring her back on his own. he wasn't omnipotent. And The LT is more powerful than the Pr Beyonder and I know for sure Lucifer can beat him. Who is I guess another lvl of marvel's stupid omnipotent lvls. I never heard of Omnipotent beings who run around getting absorbed and beat up.
Never said he was omnipotent?
Nothing is Logically impossible to an "omnipotent" being.

Anyways, your post above this one contains so many circle bullshit statements you. If you keep using "retardedhwiafieu" logic, I'm going to post a bunch of the same about the Presence with proof.

Erik-Lensherr
Lucifer survived a creation destroying blast containing an infinite amount of power without even being affected and afterwards shaped the infinite power into a Multiverse .
He is the second strongest being in creation along Michael .
He is a lot smarter and more cunning than Beyonder so chances is he would beat him without actually using his power.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Never said he was omnipotent?

Anyways, your post above this one contains so many circle bullshit statements you. If you keep using "retardedhwiafieu" logic, I'm going to post a bunch of the same about the Presence with proof.

Obviously you aren't a scholare. The quotes are supposed to be to make fun of him being called omnipotent. I'm sure everyone else got it. Since you don't understand that, there is no need in even bothering with the rest of your post.

Air Legend
Originally posted by rico777
Lucifer would convince the Beyonder that he's white trash and that he's not worth existing in the same universe, so he kills himself. Lucifer doesn't even have to lift a finger.

Spite Thread in Lucifers favor. Only an idiot would think otherwise. I wonder what toaa/presence would think? hmmm.
This coming from the person who has at most 1/30 of quanchi's intelligence laughing

beyonder was hardly omnipotent, much less omnicient... how could you be omnipotent if you have a power already defined for you? Millions of Time more powerful than the entire multiverse? ya ok... so i guess that Makes the TOAA Billions of times more powerful than the entire multiverse.... Now i expect a being to come in the future that'll be Trillions of times more powerful than the multiverse, watch out TOAA! =/

This is a response to Beyonder was only "millions of times more powerful than the rest of the multiverse combined" since it's obvious they both haven't read the comic book. These guys are using the "erik technique," they talk about one sentence and forget about the next (or forget to turn the page in Erik's case laughing )
http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/7524/beyondermillionsofxmorepowerfu.th.jpg
If you continue reading it says "He rejoices at the return of omnipotence!" Was the Beyonder omnipotent? yes
The reason they used "millions of times more" is because the comic book writers have to consider their audience. A lot of the people buying their comic books are twelve year old kids who don't know the meaning of omnipotence, what the word signifies. So when they wrote Beyonder was millions of times more powerful, the kids are like "oh he was very powerful." The writers ended by saying the Beyonder was omnipotent, for the people that understand what the word means.

As for the Beyonder wasn't omnipotent because he didn't "blink them out of existence", that is one of the worst arguments one can make. An omnipotent being wouldn't always choose to "blink things" into whatever, especially in a COMIC BOOK! I wonder how the sales would have turned out if Beyonder blinked everything out of existence lmao.

rico777
This coming from the person who has at most 1/30 of quanchi's intelligence laughing

This is a response to Beyonder was only "millions of times more powerful than the rest of the multiverse combined" since it's obvious they both haven't read the comic book. These guys are using the "erik technique," they talk about one sentence and forget about the next (or forget to turn the page in Erik's case laughing )
http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/7524/beyondermillionsofxmorepowerfu.th.jpg
If you continue reading it says "He rejoices at the return of omnipotence!" Was the Beyonder omnipotent? yes
The reason they used "millions of times more" is because the comic book writers have to consider their audience. A lot of the people buying their comic books are twelve year old kids who don't know the meaning of omnipotence, what the word signifies. So when they wrote Beyonder was millions of times more powerful, the kids are like "oh he was very powerful." The writers ended by saying the Beyonder was omnipotent, for the people that understand what the word means.

As for the Beyonder wasn't omnipotent because he didn't "blink them out of existence", that is one of the worst arguments one can make. An omnipotent being wouldn't always choose to "blink things" into whatever, especially in a COMIC BOOK! I wonder how the sales would have turned out if Beyonder blinked everything out of existence lmao.

You think that Quanchi is intellegent? hahaha that was the stupid thing that anybody has ever said on this forum. Lets make a poll... lets see whose the stupidest around here, hey for kicks why dont we add you in there, who knows maybe people will think you're right behind quanchi.

oh and your scan of the beyonder doesn't help your case at all.... Ya he already has a quantifiable number set for him as his power goes. Your explanation of little kids being excited that he's millions of times more powerful doesn't count worth shit here. It says on panel what his power limit is. But if you have proof that the writers actually meant what you were saying, then please go ahead and show it.. otherwise you're entire argument is bullshit, which i'm sure you already know that it is.

As for your omnipotent argument. There's levels of omnipotency in Marvel. The possessor of the IG was said to be omnipotent, do you believe that he could beat the pre-beyonder? a person possessing CC's were said to be omnipotent, do you believe that the LT couldn't beat them? Thanos w/HOTU is omnipotent, but it seems that you believe that the pre-beyonder could beat him too... why not just add that ihe could beat the TOAA.

your arguments fall short... and your insults are even worse. Now i dont believe that your an idiot like i do with quanchi. I just believe that your confused about the information of the beyonder.

But answer me those questions.

Air Legend
You think that Quanchi is intellegent? hahaha that was the stupid thing that anybody has ever said on this forum. Lets make a poll... lets see whose the stupidest around here, hey for kicks why dont we add you in there, who knows maybe people will think you're right behind quanchi.
This proves your lack of intelligence. Saying you are 30 times dumber than quanchi is the same as saying you have 1/30th of quanchi's intelligence except the latter sounds nicer, but I didn't expect you to get that since you clearly don't know elementary math.
oh and your scan of the beyonder doesn't help your case at all.... Ya he already has a quantifiable number set for him as his power goes. Your explanation of little kids being excited that he's millions of times more powerful doesn't count worth shit here. It says on panel what his power limit is. But if you have proof that the writers actually meant what you were saying, then please go ahead and show it.. otherwise you're entire argument is bullshit, which i'm sure you already know that it is.
When they ended with "he rejoiced at the return of omnipotence" but I didn't expect you to get that either since you don't know how to read.
As for your omnipotent argument. There's levels of omnipotency. The possessor of the IG was said to be omnipotent, do you believe that he could beat the pre-beyonder? a person possession CC's were said to be omnipotent, do you believe that the LT couldn't beat them? Thanos w/HOTU is omnipotent, but it seems that you believe that the pre-beyonder could beat him too... why not just add that ihe could beat the TOAA.
All those people with omnipotence that you mentioned didn't exist back then. There was no "level of omnipotence" back then, making your argument null and void like always.
And when the hell did I say Beyonder would beat Thanos w/ HOTI? This just shows that you are also a liar.
your arguments fall short...
roll eyes (sarcastic) You mean yours does?
and your insults are even worse. Now i dont believe that your an idiot like i do with quanchi. I just believe that your confused about the information of the beyonder.
Please don't flatter yourself. Like Mr Master said: I hear ignorance is blissful.
But answer me those questions.
Yup, I did, but I don't expect you to get it.

rico777
This proves your lack of intelligence. Saying you are 30 times dumber than quanchi is the same as saying you have 1/30th of quanchi's intelligence except the latter sounds nicer, but I didn't expect you to get that since you clearly don't know elementary math.

When they ended with "he rejoiced at the return of omnipotence" but I didn't expect you to get that either since you don't know how to read.

All those people with omnipotence that you mentioned didn't exist back then. There was no "level of omnipotence" back then, making your argument null and void like always.
And when the hell did I say Beyonder would beat Thanos w/ HOTI? This just shows that you are also a liar.

roll eyes (sarcastic) You mean yours does?

Please don't flatter yourself. Like Mr Master said: I hear ignorance is blissful.

Yup, I did, but I don't expect you to get it.

so you never fully answered the question of why it says that he was Millions of Times more powerful than the multiverse. Where's your proof that the writers only wrote this so that kids would know that the Beyonder was "REALLY" powerful? of course, you dont have anything proving this. This is only your word, and of course if you believe it then its true!

So please tell me who you think can beat the Pre-Beyonder, i want to know your stance on this. But you can't sit there and tell me that just because one says that a certain artifact or being is omnipotent, thats the end all be all. Like i said, IG was said to be omnipotent, the weilder of CC was said to be omnipotent, the LT is said to be omnipotent. But each of these beings or artifacts that i have listed have all been beaten, so much for being omnipotent. Now i'm happy that you believe that the Pre-beyonder wont beat Thanos w/ HOTI, because THanos then was actually omnipotent, unlike the beyonder was. Air Legend, what makes Thanos /w HOTI and the pre-beyonder different? when both are said to be omnipotent!

Air Legend
so you never fully answered the question of why it says that he was Millions of Times more powerful than the multiverse. Where's your proof that the writers only wrote this so that kids would know that the Beyonder was "REALLY" powerful? of course, you dont have anything proving this. This is only your word, and of course if you believe it then its true!
Ok I'll talk to you like a baby and then you might understand it. Do millions of times more powerful and omnipotence go well together? No. When an author is writing something and wants to make a point, what is MORE important, the way he begins it or the way he ends it? The way he ends it of course. Poetry has many good examples of this. Lets say the author begins his story on a happy tone using cheerful diction to describe, say the weather. Then halfway the author notes that all was not what it seems, and starts using negative connotations like the grimy, dull, muddy, and gloomy. Lets say the author ends the description of that weather on that tone. Now what was the author really trying to tell his readers? That the weather was blissful, serene, and magical? Or that the place was not what it seemed and rather a very uncomfortable place to be? The latter of course.
But this is just comic books and when a comic book writer wants to make a point across, the way he ends it is more important. He ended with the word omnipotence, making the phrase "millions of times more powerful" inconsequential and used just as a literary techinique to excite the reader.
Eh, I didn't talk to you like a baby because I really can't, it's not as effective and can be rather time consuming because you have to find the right words to say. If you don't get what I'm saying, well that's too bad because I don't want to take the time to explain it in similar terms.
So please tell me who you think can beat the Pre-Beyonder, i want to know your stance on this.
Beyonder was a supreme character (various mentions of him being supreme throughout the secret wars series) that had the power of the writer who was at the time the editor in chief. Really he would only be beaten if the writer deemed it that way, but since people here don't like to argue against the power of writers, I say he stalemates any other supreme character and defeats anything less than supreme.
But you can't sit there and tell me that just because one says that a certain artifact or being is omnipotent, thats the end all be all. Like i said, IG was said to be omnipotent, the weilder of CC was said to be omnipotent, the LT is said to be omnipotent. But each of these beings or artifacts that i have listed have all been beaten, so much for being omnipotent.
No, but I can sit here and tell you that there was no level of omnipotence in Marvel back then.

rico777
Ok I'll talk to you like a baby and then you might understand it. Do millions of times more powerful and omnipotence go well together? No. When an author is writing something and wants to make a point, what is MORE important, the way he begins it or the way he ends it? The way he ends it of course. Poetry has many good examples of this. Lets say the author begins his story on a happy tone using cheerful diction to describe, say the weather. Then halfway the author notes that all was not what it seems, and starts using negative connotations like the grimy, dull, muddy, and gloomy. Lets say the author ends the description of that weather on that tone. Now what was the author really trying to tell his readers? That the weather was blissful, serene, and magical? Or that the place was not what it seemed and rather a very uncomfortable place to be? The latter of course.
But this is just comic books and when a comic book writer wants to make a point across, the way he ends it is more important. He ended with the word omnipotence, making the phrase "millions of times more powerful" inconsequential and used just as a literary techinique to excite the reader.
Eh, I didn't talk to you like a baby because I really can't, it's not as effective and can be rather time consuming because you have to find the right words to say. If you don't get what I'm saying, well that's too bad because I don't want to take the time to explain it in similar terms.

Beyonder was a supreme character (various mentions of him being supreme throughout the secret wars series) that had the power of the writer who was at the time the editor in chief. Really he would only be beaten if the writer deemed it that way, but since people here don't like to argue against the power of writers, I say he stalemates any other supreme character and defeats anything less than supreme.

No, but I can sit here and tell you that there was no level of omnipotence in Marvel back then.

I didn't know that you took Comic Book writing 101 =/ But all joking aside a comic book is hardly a poem, and they dont write them that way either.

So now you mean to tell me that Marvel has 3 supreme beings? TOAA, Thanos /w HOTI and Pre-Beyonder? Please correct me if i'm wrong in my assumption. I'm my opinion as i mentioned earlier, he was hardly supreme. But he definitely did seem that way after the LT and every other cosmic being couldn't do shit to him. Thanos /w HOTI can take him on and beat him, of course this is what i believe and i'm sure that others do too.

Anyways its obvious that we're not going to agree on this. It's just going to keep going in circles and honestly i think we're both getting tired of it. YOu believe that Pre-Beyonder will win, fine! I believe that Lucifer will win.

I'm going to let the others debate here. Galan and Juntai who do you believe would win? i'm interested in your opinion.

quanchi112

Spite Thread in Lucifers favor. Only an idiot would think otherwise. I wonder what toaa/presence would think? hmmm. no he wouldnt. he only schools the tards in dc who are easy to fool.

take a look at the spectre. he was going to kill himself in dov if he succeeded. laughing

the presence has some real geniuses in his corner huh?

quanchi112
I dont' know if Lucifer has the raw power to beat the PR beyonder. But I know that PR beyonder sure as hell doesn't have the power to beat Lucifer. He isn't more powerful than Michael, and Lucifer takes that energy full to the face and shapes it to his own will. Lucifer will win purely on skill. That is his character. the PR beyonder was a dummy to the highest order. beyonder had more raw power indeed than lucifer. for sure. he crushes him. game over for lucy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Lucifer survived a creation destroying blast containing an infinite amount of power without even being affected and afterwards shaped the infinite power into a Multiverse .
He is the second strongest being in creation along Michael .
He is a lot smarter and more cunning than Beyonder so chances is he would beat him without actually using his power. what is lucifer a con man. how is he going to beat the beyonder without using his power? this is beyond ridicuolus.

and what is this the second in creation alongside michael? are the first two spots ties.

so there is no true number 1 or number 2 guy in dc.

its presense and geb at number 1.

number 2 is mikey and lucey

quanchi112
I didn't know that you took Comic Book writing 101 =/ But all joking aside a comic book is hardly a poem, and they dont write them that way either.

So now you mean to tell me that Marvel has 3 supreme beings? TOAA, Thanos /w HOTI and Pre-Beyonder? Please correct me if i'm wrong in my assumption. I'm my opinion as i mentioned earlier, he was hardly supreme. But he definitely did seem that way after the LT and every other cosmic being couldn't do shit to him. Thanos /w HOTI can take him on and beat him, of course this is what i believe and i'm sure that others do too.

Anyways its obvious that we're not going to agree on this. It's just going to keep going in circles and honestly i think we're both getting tired of it. YOu believe that Pre-Beyonder will win, fine! I believe that Lucifer will win.

I'm going to let the others debate here. Galan and Juntai who do you believe would win? i'm interested in your opinion. who cares what juntai and galan think? make up ur mind on ur own and quit asking others to make up ur mind for u please.

ps dont be a robot or a lemming.

CosmicSurfer
People are so dumb if they think lucifer only took a multiversal lvl blast. You idiots, Lucifer took the blast that was a CREATION blast and created a multiverse becuz he thought that was the limit of God's creation. He was trying to be like God. He didn't realize that he could have made an omniverse until later when he found out about all the other multiverses out there. Dummies.

How do you know that the demiurgic power within Michael can create an omniverse? Is this speculation or can you prove it? Just curious.

CosmicSurfer
Here's anouther question for you all to think about:

Since Lucifer took all of Michael's power at point blank range, then how in the hell did Michael kick Lucy out of heaven in the first place? Was Mike backed by the Presence or what?

Power16
Good question, i'll wait for the answer too cuz i'm curious now (i remember people saying that Michael could of done it with a gesture).

KRS-Brandon
i really want to kill you quan

quanchi112
Originally posted by KRS-Brandon
i really want to kill you quan id laugh my ass at u in reallife as well. get over it. id love to laugh at u in person.

dont hate please debate.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by CosmicSurfer
How do you know that the demiurgic power within Michael can create an omniverse? Is this speculation or can you prove it? Just curious.

Michael's power is the very power of God. God used this power to create an omniverse. lucifer used the same power to create a multiverse. he didn't know about the omniverse.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Here's anouther question for you all to think about:

Since Lucifer took all of Michael's power at point blank range, then how in the hell did Michael kick Lucy out of heaven in the first place? Was Mike backed by the Presence or what?

Michael's power was a blast of creation. When he kicked lucy out of heaven, it was a fight. directed energy versus non directed energy.

quanchi112
Michael's power was a blast of creation. When he kicked lucy out of heaven, it was a fight. directed energy versus non directed energy. whose more powerful michael or lucy?

nvrbeenwthagirl
whose more powerful michael or lucy?

Michael.

quanchi112
Michael. k. thought so. but lucy beats him right becuz mike is a dumbass. beyonder has more power than lucy and wins outright.

nvrbeenwthagirl
k. thought so. but lucy beats him right becuz mike is a dumbass. beyonder has more power than lucy and wins outright.

Lucy hasn't beaten micheal. And lucy on his own is might powerful. The limits are unknown. But we know that his will is Omnipotent. Thus PR beyonder will lose.

CosmicSurfer
Michael's power is the very power of God. God used this power to create an omniverse. lucifer used the same power to create a multiverse. he didn't know about the omniverse.

Pray tell, why wouldn't Lucifer know about the omniverse. Shouldn't it be obvious to someone as smart as him? Was it a secret to the Presence only?

I think Michael's power is mulitversal level unless stated otherwise.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Pray tell, why wouldn't Lucifer know about the omniverse. Shouldn't it be obvious to someone as smart as him? Was it a secret to the Presence only?

I think Michael's power is mulitversal level unless stated otherwise.

That would be dumb of michael's power to be multiversal only when, the entire dc omniverse dies if he dies and no one absorbs it. It would also be dumb for his power to only be multiversal when he's god's power. And this power was used to create the omniverse Lucifer saw once they stepped outside of creation.

Lucifer is smart. But no one said he was omnicient. Thanks. that will be all.

Shin_Nikkolas
There is no omniverse in DC. And all of Michael's power made a multiverse and nothing more. Erik just likes to lie a lot.

Air Legend
I agree and that's why I said this:
So now you mean to tell me that Marvel has 3 supreme beings? TOAA, Thanos /w HOTI and Pre-Beyonder? Please correct me if i'm wrong in my assumption.
They didn't all exist at the same time. They were/are all supreme during their time.
I'm my opinion as i mentioned earlier, he was hardly supreme. But he definitely did seem that way after the LT and every other cosmic being couldn't do shit to him.
That and the various mentions of him being supreme which you apparently missed.
Thanos /w HOTI can take him on and beat him, of course this is what i believe and i'm sure that others do too.
One supreme beat another? That's just like quanchi saying Thanos would beat the Presence, and you mock him for saying that so I guess you're a hypocrite.
Go ahead and believe Lucifer would win. You're bascially saying Lucifer is greater than a supreme being which is really like saying Lucifer is greater than the Presence, which is just laughable.
I'm going to let the others debate here. Galan and Juntai who do you believe would win? i'm interested in your opinion.
Ha ha. Yea ask others- as in the ones that tend to side with DC- why didn't you ask Mr Master also? Clearly because you are biased.

Air Legend
Lucy hasn't beaten micheal. And lucy on his own is might powerful. The limits are unknown. But we know that his will is Omnipotent. Thus PR beyonder will lose.
hysterical2
Lucy's will winning the match? More like Beyonder's will winning the match.
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/640/beyondercontrolseverythingct4.th.jpg
If the Beyonder for some reason decided not to wipe Lucifer from existence, he would control Lucifer and make him wash his dishes and kiss his shoe laughing

Lucy winninglaughing You are so DC biased.

rico777
I agree and that's why I said this:

They didn't all exist at the same time. They were/are all supreme during their time.

That and the various mentions of him being supreme which you apparently missed.

One supreme beat another? That's just like quanchi saying Thanos would beat the Presence, and you mock him for saying that so I guess you're a hypocrite.

Go ahead and believe Lucifer would win. You're bascially saying Lucifer is greater than a supreme being which is really like saying Lucifer is greater than the Presence, which is just laughable.

Ha ha. Yea ask others- as in the ones that tend to side with DC- why didn't you ask Mr Master also? Clearly because you are biased.

Thanos /w HOTI did exist at the same time as TOAA. Did he have TOAA's full power, sure! but could the TOAA take it away from him if he wanted to? i believe that he could, since he is truly omnipotent. But Thanos came closer to being god than the Beyonder ever did. So i guess i'm not a hypocrite after all =/

Like i said earlier, I dont believe that the Beyonder was ever supreme.. how is the beyonder going to kill him? Shooting him with a blast that could take out the entire multiverse? the same blast that MM sheilded the other heros? news flash, Lucifer has already survived a multiversal creation destroying blast and came out unscathed. So what else can the Beyonder do to him? But you're right, Lucy is not greater than the presence, he's below him, such as the Beyonder is below Thanos w/HOTI and TOAA.

I ask them because they know a little more about the Lucifer series than me, i have just begun to read it. I wanted their input on Lucifer. But I agree, I'd like to know what Mr.Master has to say. Mr.Master my question to you is, who do you think would win between the Pre-Beyonder and Thanos /w HOTI, were they both supreme in your opinion?

quanchi112
Lucy hasn't beaten micheal. And lucy on his own is might powerful. The limits are unknown. But we know that his will is Omnipotent. Thus PR beyonder will lose. who cares how strong ur will is. a will doesnt win the fight alone. if a being is twice as powerful it wont ocme down to will.

beyonder>michael>lucy

quanchi112
hysterical2
Lucy's will winning the match? More like Beyonder's will winning the match.
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/640/beyondercontrolseverythingct4.th.jpg
If the Beyonder for some reason decided not to wipe Lucifer from existence, he would control Lucifer and make him wash his dishes and kiss his shoe laughing

Lucy winninglaughing You are so DC biased. nver is dc biased.

he will even tell u and act like some one will take him seriously.

laughing laughing

quanchi112
Thanos /w HOTI did exist at the same time as TOAA. Did he have TOAA's full power, sure! but could the TOAA take it away from him if he wanted to? i believe that he could, since he is truly omnipotent. But Thanos came closer to being god than the Beyonder ever did. So i guess i'm not a hypocrite after all =/

Like i said earlier, I dont believe that the Beyonder was ever supreme.. how is the beyonder going to kill him? Shooting him with a blast that could take out the entire multiverse? the same blast that MM sheilded the other heros? news flash, Lucifer has already survived a multiversal creation destroying blast and came out unscathed. So what else can the Beyonder do to him? But you're right, Lucy is not greater than the presence, he's below him, such as the Beyonder is below Thanos w/HOTI and TOAA.

I ask them because they know a little more about the Lucifer series than me, i have just begun to read it. I wanted their input on Lucifer. But I agree, I'd like to know what Mr.Master has to say. Mr.Master my question to you is, who do you think would win between the Pre-Beyonder and Thanos /w HOTI, were they both supreme in your opinion? u shouldnt post ur opinion and then at the end ask someone else if they agree with u.

it looks bad.

Air Legend
Yea TOAA and HOTI were at the same time I thought you were talking about HOTI and TOAA as the same. TOAA represents the writers of Marvel. TOAA vs his drawing on a peice of paper...that's just silly. It's like saying Grant Morrison vs the Presence, see how ridiculous that is?
Like i said earlier, I dont believe that the Beyonder was ever supreme..
Yes, and I said there are various mentions of Beyonder being supreme in the comic books. You missed this because you can't read.
how is the beyonder going to kill him? Shooting him with a blast that could take out the entire multiverse? the same blast that MM sheilded the other heros? news flash, Lucifer has already survived a multiversal creation destroying blast and came out unscathed. So what else can the Beyonder do to him? But you're right, Lucy is not greater than the presence, he's below him, such as the Beyonder is below Thanos w/HOTI and TOAA.
Beyonder could wipe him out of existence, control Lucifer, or defeat him in many other ways.
Beyonder below Thanos HOTI? I think it's a stalemate.

rico777
u shouldnt post ur opinion and then at the end ask someone else if they agree with u.

it looks bad.

I dont actually post my biased opinions as fact! But from what i've seen i do believe that Lucy can beat the Beyonder here, Beyonder can't destroy Lucy since Beyonders most powerful blast on panel was a multiversal detsroying one, and Lucy has already survived one of that magnitude.

But i'd also like to know what others think on the subject. Unlike you i dont ignore other peoples opinions and evidence just because i dont like it. Who knows, maybe my mind might change. I used to think that the Pre-beyonder was more powerful or equal to than Thanos /w HOTI, but with the evidence that Mr.Master provided in the past, i believe that THanos /w HOTI is >> Beyonder.

quanchi112
I dont actually post my biased opinions as fact! i do believe that Lucy can beat the Beyonder here.

But i'd also like to know what others think on the subject. Unlike you i dont ignore other peoples opinions and evidence just because i dont like it. Who knows, maybe my mind might change. I used to think that the Pre-beyonder was more powerful than Thanos /w HOTI, but with the evidence that Mr.Master provided in the past, i believe that THanos /w HOTI is >> Beyonder. u do seem very confused that is for sure.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
There is no omniverse in DC. And all of Michael's power made a multiverse and nothing more. Erik just likes to lie a lot.

Oh really? So when Superman saved the Omniverse what was that? I guess you put your foot in your mouth.

quanchi112
Oh really? So when Superman saved the Omniverse what was that? I guess you put your foot in your mouth. superman runs dc.

how does that feel.

dc is run by a being lower than a skyfather.

see how much weaker dc is than marvel.

this isnt me being biased its how it is.

kevdude
u cant even comprehend comics. i dont tell u about anything anymore as u cant grasp it.

This is funny shit right here. I can't comprehend comics?? Your the one that can't comprehend it, the only reason I debate you is to hopefully enlighten you on what the hell your talking about!! Air Legend didn't show me anything I DIDN'T already know, all CM had to do was have the will power to last a few seconds longer and he would have WON but he didn't cause he COULDN'T! All you do is listen to what someone else you *think* is right and adore and agree with him, it will probably take you years yes YEARS to understand DOV so good luck. The days of me trying to help your newbie ass along are over kid! Thank God

laughing laughing laughing

Air Legend
Air Legend didn't show me anything I DIDN'T already know, all CM had to do was have the will power to last a few seconds longer and he would have WON but he didn't cause he COULDN'T!
What are you talking about? Please read my second response. He did have the will power to do it.

kevdude
What are you talking about? Please read my second response. He did have the will power to do it.

Yup just read it and I again already knew all that. Yes he did say it would take some time to cook it out of him then the Spectre slammed him into the building. Turn the page and we see the fights pretty much over and the Spectre telling CM "You've fought well Marvel, but the outcome has already been written". Notice in the blue box's where 1 of the Shadowpact is talking to the reader or more likely talking to themselves "Now hes in the middle of a one-on-one throwdown with The Spectre--An immortal being so incalculably powerful that our mightiest mortals like a paraplegic child trying to go toe-to-toe with a heavyweight prizefighter". Turn the page again blue box "The Spectre is bleeding it (CM powers) dry so quickly, Marvels continued life span can be measured in a matter of seconds--double digits, at the most" The Spectre again telling Marvel to yield to his fate and to end the battle. Captain Marvel is about to lose his life if he does not yield then at that that time he gets his power boost.. Also you say he never had enough power to stop him, even CM states after the battle in the Oblivion Bar "You saved me Enchantress. It was you right? You fed more and more magic into me until I was stronger than Him". Surely he HAD the power but he was to worn from everything.. I think this will surely do smile

Air Legend
Yup just read it and I again already knew all that. Yes he did say it would take some time to cook it out of him then the Spectre slammed him into the building. Turn the page and we see the fights pretty much over and the Spectre telling CM "You've fought well Marvel, but the outcome has already been written". Notice in the blue box's where 1 of the Shadowpact is talking to the reader or more likely talking to themselves "Now hes in the middle of a one-on-one throwdown with The Spectre--An immortal being so incalculably powerful that our mightiest mortals like a paraplegic child trying to go toe-to-toe with a heavyweight prizefighter". Turn the page again blue box "The Spectre is bleeding it (CM powers) dry so quickly, Marvels continued life span can be measured in a matter of seconds--double digits, at the most" The Spectre again telling Marvel to yield to his fate and to end the battle. Captain Marvel is about to lose his life if he does not yield then at that that time he gets his power boost.. Also you say he never had enough power to stop him, even CM states after the battle in the Oblivion Bar "You saved me Enchantress. It was you right? You fed more and more magic into me until I was stronger than Him". Surely he HAD the power but he was to worn from everything.. I think this will surely do smile
eek! You just don't get it do you? Besides, respond to my my post line by line on the other thread, instead of repeating the same things that were proven wrong on this thread. This will just go in circles, but it wouldn't if you would respond to my post on the other thread line by line.

leonheartmm
lucifer and heres reasons why.

as far as limitations go lucifer has a few, he is currently beyond a multiveral{multiple multiverses} character but not quite a megaversal one as that wud imply the power of the presence+GEB. he has created more than one multiverse without exerting himself and can exist independantly of them. he is beyond the endless and even beyond death who has no domain over him. he can actually kill death herself and even death was afraid of the threat and knew it to be true. he has survived multiverse shattering explosions without a scratch and create concepts like TIME from nothing.

beyonder on the other hand was more powerful than the marvel singular multiverse. in a sense. he could have destroyed it by creating an anomoly or time warp/paradox, but he wud have been destroyed himself. because as was stated clearly in his conversatiion with reed, even he can not survive the destruction of TIME. he was also beaten once by this mystical shaman dude on earth in a forestt{lesser known feat} by calling on some mystic powers of the universe. he actually killed and remade death who was afraid of him. in his dimension he was omnipotent. he easily showed greater powe than phoenix. and well he was far beyond abstracts. he even brushed off a scared looking LT. however in the end his power was chanelled by the molecule man into a universe.

overall, lucifer>>pre retconned beyonder.

leonheartmm
beyonder was also very gullable, acting like a newborn baby who doesnt know anything, lucifer wud probably just manipulate him into killing himself. and lucifer IS omniscient, that is why he killed his clone and the two giants which had entered the city of heaven and had TOAA's power at the time. although like all things in comics, you shudnt take this as a measure of ULTIMATE knowledge, lucifer does know about the omniverse{and theres no such thing as a DC omniverse or any 1 comic book publisher omniverse. comic book realities at max can be a singular megaverse. everyhting other than that is just a play on words} but then again the eternal circle of god's above the presence is even out of lucifer/the voice's ability to comprehend. in short, NUTHING in comics can truly be ALL powerful or ALL knowing}

kevdude
Most of the reason I don't line by line everything is because its already been explained or you should just reread DOV again so I don't have to waste my time for just a couple people when most of this board already gets it.. laughing out loud

Back to this topic at hand. Lucifer is a good match for the Beyonder. Luci has beatin gods powerless in there own realms but I also heard that Doom tricked the Beyonder and got his powers but Beyonder was able to get them back that shows they are very smart. If Luci had no prep he would probably lose seeing he couldn't do anything to the Titans so he had to turn time back on them to kill them, if he did he might be able to do something like what he did to the Titans and turn The Beyonders powers on himself and make him go back to his dimension and forget about Lucifer, that would be the closest thing he could do to get a win. erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Most of the reason I don't line by line everything is because its already been explained or you should just reread DOV again so I don't have to waste my time for just a couple people when most of this board already gets it.. laughing out loud

Back to this topic at hand. Lucifer is a good match for the Beyonder. Luci has beatin gods powerless in there own realms but I also heard that Doom tricked the Beyonder and got his powers but Beyonder was able to get them back that shows they are very smart. If Luci had no prep he would probably lose seeing he couldn't do anything to the Titans so he had to turn time back on them to kill them, if he did he might be able to do something like what he did to the Titans and turn The Beyonders powers on himself and make him go back to his dimension and forget about Lucifer, that would be the closest thing he could do to get a win. erm
Titans>>>>>>>>>>>>Pr beyonder.

Air Legend
thumb down
You need to work on your reading comprehension (didn't I tell you this before?). You're having trouble comprehending a battle in a comic book; that's just sad.

kevdude
thumb down
You need to work on your reading comprehension (didn't I tell you this before?). You're having trouble comprehending a battle in a comic book; that's just sad.

laughing I'm not the one having trouble Air only you and Quanchi seem to not get it. Quit trying to belittle people over comic books when you are the one who's wrong!

Air Legend
laughing I'm not the one having trouble Air only you and Quanchi seem to not get it. Quit trying to belittle people over comic books when you are the one who's wrong!

Dude you're the one that likes to hug the Spectre's you know what. You don't even give Captain Marvel credit for what he did. You're soooo biased when talking about the Spectre.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Dude you're the one that likes to hug the Spectre's you know what. You don't even give Captain Marvel credit for what he did. You're soooo biased when talking about the Spectre.
Exactly what did captain marvel do? Lose? he sure as hell did nothing on his own.

Air Legend
Exactly what did captain marvel do? Lose? he sure as hell did nothing on his own.
Yea the Spectre won since winners retreat! lmao. If you say the Spectre won then admit the Anti-monitor won because while the Spectre was camatose the Anti-Monitor was still doing battle. Oh yeah and this was Spectre being fueled by the sorcerers lmao.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yea the Spectre won since winners retreat! lmao. If you say the Spectre won then admit the Anti-monitor won because while the Spectre was camatose the Anti-Monitor was still doing battle. Oh yeah and this was Spectre being fueled by the sorcerers lmao.
The Spectre was comatose as a punishment. Didn't you know that? laughing laughing laughing

At any rate, The Spectre's victory was already determined. He accomplished what he set out to do. And even then, He beat the Shazam, and Nabu. Proof that CM must have had more than multiveral magic backing him to even do so well against the HOSTLESS spectre.

Air Legend
The Spectre was comatose as a punishment. Didn't you know that? laughing laughing laughing

At any rate, The Spectre's victory was already determined. He accomplished what he set out to do. And even then, He beat the Shazam, and Nabu. Proof that CM must have had more than multiveral magic backing him to even do so well against the HOSTLESS spectre.
Oh so now the Spectre's master is the Presence when you said not to long ago it was the voice roll eyes (sarcastic)
The Spectre was able to see stuff the Presence couldn't even dream of.

And the only reason you're riding the Spectre's nuts-sdvfksanfak is because you don't want him to have a low showing.

Amped up Captain Marvel while power coming in is >DOV Spectre. On panel and undebatable unless you have intransigence by your side, which you of course do.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh so now the Spectre's master is the Presence when you said not to long ago it was the voice roll eyes (sarcastic)
The Spectre was able to see stuff the Presence couldn't even dream of.

And the only reason you're riding the Spectre's nuts-sdvfksanfak is because you don't want him to have a low showing.

Amped up Captain Marvel while power coming in is >DOV Spectre. On panel and undebatable unless you have intransigence by your side, which you of course do.

The voice can punish the Spectre. did I say who punished him? nope. you fail.

DOV spectre is a beyond multiversal being who wasn't in God's graces. So i'm failing to see your point.

kevdude
I give tons of credit to Captain Marvel, he's got the biggest you know whats in the DCU to do that. I think I already gave cap credit though. On panel its shown he was more powerful then the Spectre at that time, but Spectres been fighting magical beings months and some near his level. smokin'

Air Legend
The voice can punish the Spectre. did I say who punished him? nope. you fail.

DOV spectre is a beyond multiversal being who wasn't in God's graces. So i'm failing to see your point.

Yea that's why the Presence told the Spectre that he failed to halt a crisis on the infinite earths. Yea the voice was punishing the Spectre instead of letting him finish the job laughing. You'll extrapolate and make up anything to make DC characters look better.
Basically you're calling the Presence a liar now lmao.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yea that's why the Presence told the Spectre that he failed to halt a crisis on the infinite earths. Yea the voice was punishing the Spectre instead of letting him finish the job laughing. You'll extrapolate and make up anything to make DC characters look better.
Basically you're calling the Presence a liar now lmao.

what ever makes you feel better.

Air Legend
I give tons of credit to Captain Marvel, he's got the biggest you know whats in the DCU to do that. I think I already gave cap credit though. On panel its shown he was more powerful then the Spectre at that time, but Spectres been fighting magical beings months and some near his level. smokin'
Thank you, you aren't intransigent after all. Cap was better at the time. Of course Spectre has better showings.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thank you, you aren't intransigent after all. Cap was better at the time. Of course Spectre has better showings.

A hostless Spectre. Accomplished all of this.

Spectre>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hostless spectre.

kevdude
I never said CM was less powerful, all I've said was the Spectre would still win seeing its already written, his battles lately, and he's used to fighting beings on that scale where CM did a great job he just didn't have enough in him to pull it off, great showing still for Cap. You see Cap fighting Superman in DOV?? That was a pretty good fight, I'd like to see them fight again sometime.

Air Legend
I never said CM was less powerful, all I've said was the Spectre would still win seeing its already written, his battles lately, and he's used to fighting beings on that scale where CM did a great job he just didn't have enough in him to pull it off, great showing still for Cap. You see Cap fighting Superman in DOV?? That was a pretty good fight, I'd like to see them fight again sometime.

Well when he said the outcome was already written that was just the Spectre talking trash. He isn't omniscient obviously because he was surprised at the power Cap had, and then surprised again when Cap started receiving more power. But even if the Spectre was omniscient, one can derive he said such a thing because he knew the Enchantress would stop funneling cap marvel power.
Anyways amped Captain Marvel with power coming in is greater than DOV Spectre big grin

Accomplished an ass beating from Captain Marvel? I agree big grin
Spectre>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hostless spectre.
Thanks for informing me wise one, I never knew roll eyes (sarcastic)

leonheartmm
just for comparison. the spectre was one of the angels beneath lucifer who fell form heaven and was trying to redeam himself to god.

quanchi112
I give tons of credit to Captain Marvel, he's got the biggest you know whats in the DCU to do that. I think I already gave cap credit though. On panel its shown he was more powerful then the Spectre at that time, but Spectres been fighting magical beings months and some near his level. smokin' u finally admit he was more powerful than the spectre on panel becuz he was.

finally u figured it out.

quanchi112
Basically you're calling the Presence a liar now lmao. thumb up

quanchi112

Spectre>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hostless spectre. hostless spectre got lucky becuz of enchantress need to turn evil now and again.

hostless spectre>>>all magical beings except amped cap marvel.

nvrbeenwthagirl
u finally admit he was more powerful than the spectre on panel becuz he was.

finally u figured it out.

didn't you say that in every cosmic event, Superman has something to do with saving the day? So what did superman do in DOV that saved the day? Or in WWIII? Or in War of the Gods?

quanchi112
I never said CM was less powerful, all I've said was the Spectre would still win seeing its already written, his battles lately, and he's used to fighting beings on that scale where CM did a great job he just didn't have enough in him to pull it off, great showing still for Cap. You see Cap fighting Superman in DOV?? That was a pretty good fight, I'd like to see them fight again sometime. if he already could see into the future he could have seen he he was duped.

im shocked as how u cannot see this.

nvrbeenwthagirl
if he already could see into the future he could have seen he he was duped.

im shocked as how u cannot see this.

I'm shocked that you can apply this logic to the Spectre, but not to that dummy, Thanos, when he was duped in the end.

quanchi112
I'm shocked that you can apply this logic to the Spectre, but not to that dummy, Thanos, when he was duped in the end. that dummy spectre wanted to kill himself. while thanos conquered and saved all in the same story. he lived through it all to.

see the diff. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
that dummy spectre wanted to kill himself. while thanos conquered and saved all in the same story. he lived through it all to.

see the diff. wink

Thanos is dead. The Spectre is not. See the diff. wink

quanchi112
Thanos is dead. The Spectre is not. See the diff. wink thanos is wit mistress death. he wont be out long. and either way the spectre is a dummy and needs a host or he may try to do something stupid again. poor guy needs a host to be intelligent.

nvrbeenwthagirl
thanos is wit mistress death. he wont be out long. and either way the spectre is a dummy and needs a host or he may try to do something stupid again. poor guy needs a host to be intelligent.

Poor thanos. He's so dumb, he keeps losing his power becuz of low self esteem. A god, with low ****ign self esteem.

quanchi112
Poor thanos. He's so dumb, he keeps losing his power becuz of low self esteem. A god, with low ****ign self esteem. he has conquered more than ds will ever do. ds has only injured the spectre while thanos has beaten them all.

the spectre has been caged before. quite hilarious.

nvrbeenwthagirl
he has conquered more than ds will ever do. ds has only injured the spectre while thanos has beaten them all.

the spectre has been caged before. quite hilarious.
Thanos can't even hurt galactus under his own power.

Spectre>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>galactus.

You realize what the cage symbolized. I bet you don't. I do understand your limited capacity for such things. So I'm going to go to bed now.

quanchi112
Thanos can't even hurt galactus under his own power.

Spectre>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>galactus.

You realize what the cage symbolized. I bet you don't. I do understand your limited capacity for such things. So I'm going to go to bed now. i always get the best of u. thanos knocked galactus on his ass and beat the beyonder. who has darkseid beat under his own power that is as powerful as the beyonder.

go to bed as i always win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i always get the best of u. thanos knocked galactus on his ass and beat the beyonder. who has darkseid beat under his own power that is as powerful as the beyonder.

go to bed as i always win.

you mean the rediculously LESS powerful beyonder who has no feats really? LMAO. Good night.

quanchi112
you mean the rediculously LESS powerful beyonder who has no feats really? LMAO. Good night. he took away death and held on the abstracts including the lt under his thumb.

if u want to talk about no feats lets talk about the presence or kismet.

nvrbeenwthagirl
he took away death and held on the abstracts including the lt under his thumb.

if u want to talk about no feats lets talk about the presence or kismet.
Not the same beyonder.

quanchi112
Not the same beyonder. still powerful indeed.

Shin_Nikkolas

Shin_Nikkolas
Finally, Nvr, where the heck do you get the idea Lucy only made a multiverse because he thought that was as large as all Creation? That would really put a piss on the idea he's omniscient.

SpearofDestiny
Classic Beyonder wins this quite easily, there is nothing Lucifer can do to him.

leonheartmm
half was micheal half was lucifer. then he did the same to elaine's reality. the POINT being made is that lucifer's power is far greater than that of a universe as he can do it again and again and again.

erm, did u really expect to find it in the scan you put up. beyonder very very VERY clearly admitted to reed that every moment must preceed the next. and reed asked him if even HE cud survive the destruction of time{with which he planned to destroy the entire multiverse, also telling us the extent of marvel's universal/multiversal creation is ONE multiverse} ill try n find the scan if i can as its hard cause of its vague name to find in the tens of thousands other i have on my PC.

it is very clearly stated in his battle against the titans that he is. he is also above all endless including destiny. ofcourse all such terms have limits in the plotline of comics, therefore his omniscience only puts him on failry EQUAL grounds as the presence which is ALSO omniscient{ofcourse thas a worldly paradox but in vertigo it will have to do} . TOAA isnt in dc heaven. only the VOICE/will of god is in a room of the presence which is so powerful that any1 other than micheal or lucifer can not even hope to bear it and micheal crawles into a baby fetal position alseep listening to it. btw dc heaven is CREATED BY MICHEAL AND LUCIFER.
there is some confusion about this but when micheal was enraged at the presence for killing ellaine and forcibly went into the room of god, while burning off the protecting archangels. gabriel commented on how micheal's creative power can be felt to be at work and consisting of heaven and the angels themselves. his demiurgic power and lucifer's power/will.

leonheartmm
Finally, Nvr, where the heck do you get the idea Lucy only made a multiverse because he thought that was as large as all Creation? That would really put a piss on the idea he's omniscient.

before lucifer created his multiverse. the entirety of CREATION consisted of a singular multiverse/its connected realms/the realms of the gods/the wall/the sea of chaos/the void/the city of god. lucifer achieved the same, he created a multiverse, with its realms etc. but he specifically exempted gods as he hates tyrrany and control of the multiverse's inhabitans. he forbade them and the only two gods are the human superficial hateful god s of elaine friend{god of ferrets} and elaine herslef{god of everything else other than ferrets} anointed by lucifer himself. thats the same reason he didnt build a city of heaven/hell dimension as he hates pride ad arrogance displayed by the presence.

as ot his omniscience, its already explained, the powers lucifer opposes are also omniscient, and perhaps to a greater degree than him.

rico777
what can the beyonder do to Lucifer?

Lucifer wins via mind games alone.. beyonder was a complete idiot

Shin_Nikkolas
No one said Lucy was just universal as far as I know.

Except GS. But you have to realize up until that one single quote, Lucifer's domain WAS just a universe. It was retconned into a multiverse.

1. Beyonder is beyond space and time. Says so in the scan.
2. Back in 1965, Marvel WAS just a multiverse. Mr. Master has proven that several times. It's expanded since then.

If we're going just by random quotes saying someone is omniscient...

Many, many said Beyonder was Omniscient, including the Writers,
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/4363/boht6.th.jpg
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/5238/bo2yf5.th.jpg

Yay for them?

There's only one of them in this fight.

leonheartmm
actually no. the vertigo CREATION was seen to be a multiverse before, ith its different realms and alternate universes etc. if anything micheal referring to lucifer's CREATION{which was repeatedly said to be the second which wud rival the presence's} as a universe was a retcon and PIS. as most of the evidence at the time pointed ot the opposite. there is also the fact that lucifer BREAKS his creation into an almost uncountable number of pieces after talking to micheal effectively creating a multiverse.

yes in THAT scan. he was, initially. but aftewards, he wasnt just trying to destroy TIME, but was trying to create a time PARADOX inside the multiverse strong enough to DESTROY the multiverse{im pretty sure infinite as the abstract of time hadnt been completely introduces in secret wars time frame} and THAT would destroy him. it was a very serious convo and even the celestials were afraid of the beyonder after that. he SAID that he was beyond time but he also said "but perhaps you are right{referring to reed}, every moment must preceed the next" and he didnt deny the claim of reed.

i have already explained about mister master's explanations, different realms and UNIVERSES like the microverse etc do not mean a different MULTIVERSE. it just means different universe/realm INSIDE the multiverse{which has an infinite number of universes}

yes, but it seemed the beyonder knew next to nuthing of the multiverse. and his omniscience was NEVER shown in feats etc. quite the opposite he was always experimenting and expecting results that didnt come.

lucifer on the other hand has extreme foresight and knowlede and always creates elaborate schemes{even ending up in him losing his power at many times} which seem to work out in his favour in the end in the most unlikely of ways. and he defeated the titans with on panel omniscience. that is not a random quote. lucifer's appearances/comics are not so fragmented and incosistant for any quote to be considered random yet.

i was replying to your query about why god lived in heaven. and the implications on the brother's omniscience.

Shin_Nikkolas
Uh..Beyonder intended in the end to erase the multiverse anyway.

So, you're saying he was gonna kill himself?

You've done nothing but make claims. Mr. M posts actual proof.

We're told flat out SEVERAL times of places outside the multiverses. OTHER multiverses.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Magee
Quanchi there is no point making comic related points to you, your inability to understand things just makes it pointless, either you dont quite understand what you read or your just plain bias. stay out of this u superman fanboy.

i care not for ur opinion.

Astner
Leaonheart, you have to accept fact.
Marvel has its own Omniverse, whether you like it or not.

It's not something debatable.

quanchi112
Uh..Beyonder intended in the end to erase the multiverse anyway.

So, you're saying he was gonna kill himself?

You've done nothing but make claims. Mr. M posts actual proof.

We're told flat out SEVERAL times of places outside the multiverses. OTHER multiverses. why even respond to someone who disregards everything and believes their own convoluted theories.

quanchi112
Leaonheart, you have ti accept fact.
Marvel has its own Omniverse, whether you like it or not.

It's not something debatable. thumb up

leonheartmm
i accept marvel has an omniverse. but i also accept that it is a name which means nuthing more than the universally accepted definition of a megaverse.

leonheartmm
and shin. thats EXACTLY what im saying, beyonder would have died as he destroyed the singular multverse. it was his final threat as he had become disgusted with what he had seen in the world outside his beyond realm.

and i have countered mr master's points based on the very scans HE gave. and ive also countered the apparent SEVERAL times its said or supposedly said.

remember that the molecule man was able to channel the beyonder which created a UNIVERSE. defeating the beyonder. that is a huge limitation on the beyonder's powerset. not to mention his defeat by the forest shaman.

Shin_Nikkolas
You've countered nothing. You've IGNORED things.

Difference.

Astner
Originally posted by leonheartmm
i accept marvel has an omniverse. but i also accept that it is a name which means nuthing more than the universally accepted definition of a megaverse.
No, a Megaverse is more limited than the Marvel Omniverse itself.

Air Legend
You've countered nothing. You've IGNORED things.

Difference.
thumb up
And good job on finding those omniscient panels. I was looking for them since my scan uploads look crappy. There are still more examples of Beyonder being called omsniscient.

Beyonder was omniscient excpet when he limited his powers or when the writers wanted to move the story along.

Juntai

Beyonder was omniscient excpet when he limited his powers or when the writers wanted to move the story along. confused

Shin_Nikkolas
Universally accepted definition?

Is it in Webster's or something?

Because Marvel can define things however it pleases. Canon doesn't care what you think.

Air Legend
Originally posted by Juntai
confused
You have something to say?

Shin_Nikkolas
Originally posted by Juntai
confused

Well, it IS said Beyonder was omniscient...

He's just..uh, stupidly so?

I mean you could KNOW ALL but not be that smart, right?

Questions of Omni-anything are headaches.

Juntai

Questions of Omni-anything are headaches. lol.

Air Legend

Are you forgetting the on panel showings of Beyonder limiting his power?
I mean how good do you think the sales would have turned out if Beyonder was snapping or blinking everything out of existence?

quanchi112
Originally posted by leonheartmm
i accept marvel has an omniverse. but i also accept that it is a name which means nuthing more than the universally accepted definition of a megaverse. ur own theories fail on a reg basis.

rico777

ahaha don't think thats possible

but ya he was a dumbass and should lose to the very intellegent lucifer

quanchi112
ahaha don't think thats possible

but ya he was a dumbass and should lose to the very intellegent lucifer u spelled intelligent wrong.

laughing

and the beyonder wins as his power was well above lucys.

sorry but beyonder curbstomps him.

rico777
u spelled intelligent wrong.

laughing

and the beyonder wins as his power was well above lucys.

sorry but beyonder curbstomps him.

Lucy tells the beyonder that he's a poor mans Michael Jackson and that the cosmos would be better off without him. Beyonder decides to leave on his own back to his own dimension, while sobbing uncontrollably at the same time

quanchi112
Lucy tells the beyonder that he's a poor mans Michael Jackson and that the cosmos would be better off without him. Beyonder decides to leave on his own back to his own dimension, while sobbing uncontrollably at the same time see u dont even type serious responses. its clear ur here just to rattle off ur opinion with nothing to back it up.

rico777
see u dont even type serious responses. its clear ur here just to rattle off ur opinion with nothing to back it up.
please prove to me that what i just said can't happen... Prove to me that the beyonder wasn't an idiot

until then lucy >> beyonder

quanchi112
please prove to me that what i just said can't happen... Prove to me that the beyonder wasn't an idiot

until then lucy >> beyonder lucy doesnt have the power of god but only an uber will.

he doesnt have the power to defeat the beyonder who was above the lt.

next.

rico777
lucy doesnt have the power of god but only an uber will.

he doesnt have the power to defeat the beyonder who was above the lt.

next.

you still haven't proven anything

lucy destroys Beyonder

next.

Astner
you still haven't proven anything

lucy destroys Beyonder

next.
This thread is actually separating the DC fanboys from the rest.
Lucifer has nothing against Beyonder who crowned himself as God in monoteism.

rico777
This thread is actually separating the DC fanboys from the rest.
Lucifer has nothing against Beyonder who crowned himself as God in monoteism.
hey show me one of your cool equations again... they're ****ing hilarious!

quanchi112
hey show me one of your cool equations again... they're ****ing hilarious! ur ruining ur rep. but hey keep going.

rico777
ur ruining ur rep. but hey keep going.
i want to ruin mine as badly as yours is.. except people will actually like me wink

quanchi112
i want to ruin mine as badly as yours is.. except people will actually like me wink i back up my claims while u just make claims

big diff.

rico777
i back up my claims while u just make claims

big diff.
Lucy wins quite easily

please close this topic now, no point in debating.

quanchi112
Lucy wins quite easily

please close this topic now, no point in debating. does lucy have the raw power of the beyonder?

was he ever supreme?

Astner
hey show me one of your cool equations again... they're ****ing hilarious!
Oh sorry I forgot how retarded you are ... Before that post Leo, another DC fanboy, said that supreme did not had to equal supreme.
And by his theory I made a equation based on feats and statements showing that DC is inferior.

If you'd actually read the thread instead of one-sided quotetations by people who couldn't understand it themselves. Then perhaps you would understand.
Who am I kidding, you're just too d*mb.

Seriously Lucifer destroying classic Beyonder?

Beyonder whipes his ass with Lucifer.

quanchi112
Oh sorry I forgot how retarded you are ... Before that post Leo, another DC fanboy, said that supreme did not had to equal supreme.
And by his theory I made a equation based on feats and statements showing that DC is inferior.

If you'd actually read the thread instead of one-sided quotetations by people who couldn't understand it themselves. Then perhaps you would understand.
Who am I kidding, you're just to d*mb.

Seriously Lucifer destroying classic Beyonder?

Beyonder whipes his ass with Lucifer. laughing

cosigned.

Astner
Lucy wins quite easily

please close this topic now, no point in debating.
Because debating will lead to the truth, which equals the loss of Lucifer.

Lucifer is beneath YHWH, or God, right?

Beyonder with a thought became God.

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/2340/b2fk6qe2.jpg

Lucifer could never hope to accomplish anything like that on his own, and not with a thought.

quanchi112

Lucifer could never hope to accomplish anything like that on his own, and not with a thought. nice own panel proof.

rico777

Lucifer could never hope to accomplish anything like that on his own, and not with a thought.

wow he was the god of his own beyonder religion, crazy! it's like Zeus being the god of the greeks, ****ing weird!

please show me some proof!!!! Lucy wins against the beyonder still

Astner i'll show it to you in a way that you'll understand... Lucy >>> Beyonder

quanchi112
wow he was the god of his own beyonder religion, crazy! it's like Zeus being the god of the greeks, ****ing weird!

please show me some proof!!!! Lucy wins against the beyonder still

Astner i'll show it to you in a way that you'll understand... Lucy >>> Beyonder where does lucifer rate on dc cosmic hierarchy?

please tell me.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>