Doomsday (DOS) Runs the WWH Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
1.Hercules
2.Iron Man (in that huge armor)
3.Fantastic Four
4.New X-men (Hellion ,Dust ,Mercury ,Rockslide ,X23 ,Surge)
5.Trauma
6.Avengers(Wonder Man ,Doc Samson ,Spider-Man ,Ares ,Luke Cage ,Ms Marvel)
7.Black Bolt
8.X-men(Colossus ,Wolverine ,Beast ,Emma Frost ,Depowered Juggernaut ,Cyclops ,Warpath ,Strong Guy ,Monet ,Darwin)
9.Sentry

How far does he get?

Priest
Originally posted by Estacado
2.Iron Man (in that huge armor)

I dont know, that made me chuckle.
I could see Sue Richards expanding a bubble force field withing DD for a win.erm
BlackBolt could take him as well too.
If not, then Sentry stops DD ftw.

Estacado
Originally posted by Priest
I dont know, that made me chuckle.
I could see Sue Richards expanding a bubble force field withing DD for a win.erm
BlackBolt could take him as well too.
If not, then Sentry stops DD ftw.
Nah Black Bolt wouldn't beat DD.....313

masterbruce
he def gets to Sentry

Gecko4lif
Clears

Symmetric Chaos
Not much prevents him from clearing this unless Sentry does something spectacular or Darwin suddenly realizes his potential.

lordboo
honest opion? he clears it

cmack
wat does (dos) stand for

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by cmack
wat does (dos) stand for
death of superman

cmack
he clears the gauntlet

vlaaad12345
Dos doomsday getting past sentry?are you smoking crack dos doomsday and superman were not that strong.

quanchi112
sentry stops him.

for sure.

rico777
Gets up to Sentry.. from there I believe that its a 50/50.

Bouboumaster
Stop at Sentry

Kento
If Reed has prep while he takes out the first two he may have a chance to stop him. But from what I've heard about BB he isn't passing him at least DOS isn't. Any other Doomsday would probably tear BB apart but I wouldn't put DOS Doomsday over Hulk before WWH and BB has beaten that Hulk before so I've heard.

h1a8
Sentry doesn't have the physical durability to stand up to DOS DD.
Iron Man busted his nose. DD would easily tear his head off (and do it faster than he can respond too).

Tron
You might wanna take Trauma out of this, seeing as how DOS Doomsday is more or less mindless, and therefore fearless. Trauma would die a very quick death.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Sentry doesn't have the physical durability to stand up to DOS DD.
Iron Man busted his nose. DD would easily tear his head off (and do it faster than he can respond too). sentry stops him.

he stalemated galactus.

nuff said.

Estacado
Originally posted by quanchi112
sentry stops him.

he stalemated galactus.

nuff said.
laughing laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing
You fail.thumb down

Erik-Lensherr
laughing laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing
You fail.thumb down thumb up

Estacado
Originally posted by Kento
If Reed has prep while he takes out the first two he may have a chance to stop him. But from what I've heard about BB he isn't passing him at least DOS isn't. Any other Doomsday would probably tear BB apart but I wouldn't put DOS Doomsday over Hulk before WWH and BB has beaten that Hulk before so I've heard.
What can BB do to DD?That's right nothing his only chance would be matter manipulation but that won't work since he would just adapt.....the scream?DD has taken worse also with his speed he would tear BB into pieces.

Evil_Ash
What can BB do to DD?That's right nothing his only chance would be matter manipulation but that won't work since he would just adapt.....the scream?DD has taken worse also with his speed he would tear BB into pieces.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

sentry took bb's voice. doomsday got killed by supes.

ur just a doomsday fanboy.

Estacado
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
laughing laughing laughing laughing

sentry took bb's voice. doomsday got killed by supes.

ur just a doomsday fanboy.
ermm
You forgot to change your account before posting....313

Evil_Ash
ermm
You forgot to change your account before posting....313

Whoops. 131

Hannibal-Lector
well the BB that wwh fought was no where near wut he use to be... if hes facing that BB then yeah he beats him easy and possibly clears... This is only 1 death right?

horrorwolf
stopped at 7-8ish and DD(DOS) Is definitely not in the same league as Sentry.

Estacado
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
well the BB that wwh fought was no where near wut he use to be... if hes facing that BB then yeah he beats him easy and possibly clears... This is only 1 death right?
Yup.

Estacado
Originally posted by horrorwolf
stopped at 7-8ish and DD(DOS) Is definitely not in the same league as Sentry.
What has Sentry done that puts him in a league above Doomsday?

quanchi112
What has Sentry done that puts him in a league above Doomsday? stalemated galactus.

next question please.

Kento
What can BB do to DD?That's right nothing his only chance would be matter manipulation but that won't work since he would just adapt.....the scream?DD has taken worse also with his speed he would tear BB into pieces. DOS Doomsday doesn't adapt on the fly. What would stop him from being Matter Manipulated? Nothing. If BB can beat a Savage Hulk then DOS Doomsday is going to have a problem doing it. I like Doomsday he's awesome but I don't see DOS Doomsday beating somebody who I've heard has been able to take out Hulk in all their encounters but the latest.

Estacado
stalemated galactus.

next question please.
Idiot.

Estacado
DOS Doomsday doesn't adapt on the fly. What would stop him from being Matter Manipulated? Nothing. If BB can beat a Savage Hulk then DOS Doomsday is going to have a problem doing it. I like Doomsday he's awesome but I don't see DOS Doomsday beating somebody who I've heard has been able to take out Hulk in all their encounters but the latest.
So you think Hulk>>>>Doomsday?
Why?
DD would wreck Savage Hulk 8-9/10.

UniOmni
No.

DD would wreck WWH 8-9/10, since he seems to be vastly lowered in durability.

Anyway, BB hits him with an antimatter boulder.

Stops at seven.

Priest
The Superman that DOS killed is nothing compared to the present one.
U guys should keep that in mind.

quanchi112
Idiot. keep the insults to urself.

boriquaking55
Spiderman's version of Sentry would pwn DOS DD.

real Sentry would lose, DD clears. at least IMHO

Kento
Why?
DD would wreck Savage Hulk 8-9/10. I think Hulk > DOS Doomsday. Not any other Doomsday. H/P, Doomsday Wars, and Gog Wars Doomsday wouldn't even have a challenge if he fought Hulk but DOS can be killed by pure strength and Hulk has more than enough of that. DOS Doomsday and Hulk would be sitting there wailing on Each other and in the end I believe Doomsday would fall.

Kurash
i think he clears it

quanchi112
stops at sentry. doomsday couldnt stalemate galactus.

Soljer
stops at sentry. doomsday couldnt stalemate galactus.

Neither could Sentry. doped.

Captain REX
Idiot.

Is there a perfectly good, moral reason that you keep doing that?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
Neither could Sentry. doped. he has. if u cannot disprove it we must take a comic book heroes word for it. why would he lie about it.

Estacado
Originally posted by Captain REX
Is there a perfectly good, moral reason that you keep doing that?
Everybody is doing it it's the current craze.313

Symmetric Chaos
he has. if u cannot disprove it we must take a comic book heroes word for it. why would he lie about it.

He wouldn't. But then again he wouldn't really know now would he.

If we take Spiderman at his word:

BlackBolt is the 4th most powerful creature in the galaxy
IronMan is Sentry
CaptainAmerica can KO Hulk with one hit the the gut

quanchi112
Everybody is doing it it's the current craze.313 uve been warned and cease this immature behavior.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He wouldn't. But then again he wouldn't really know now would he.

IronMan is Sentry
CaptainAmerica can KO Hulk with one hit the the gut those are his opinions. he is stating a fact when he says that sentry stalemated galactus.

see the diff.

DEVILHULK
BB kills DD because DD is not the Hulk.

DEVILHULK
Why?
DD would wreck Savage Hulk 8-9/10.

Do you fear people think WWH is stronger than your favourite chars? Deal with it, the world thinks WWH is above anyone else in comics.

DEVILHULK
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

the 2nd

Sundipped
Doomsday clears and still wants to fight somebody.

Sundipped
Doomsday clears and still wants to fight somebody

llagrok
Everybody is doing it it's the current craze.313

Don't underestimate the power of peer pressure

masterbruce
Originally posted by DEVILHULK
Do you fear people think WWH is stronger than your favourite chars? Deal with it, the world thinks WWH is above anyone else in comics.

the world doesn't even know who World War Hulk is. no expression

llagrok
the 2nd

You think that BB is the second most powerful guy in the galaxy? dur

Still waiting on a link to all those other threads on all those other forums.

DEVILHULK
Originally posted by llagrok
You think that BB is the second most powerful guy in the galaxy? dur

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

OWNED

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/3304/73809808sm2.jpg

llagrok
I've seen it.

But let's assume what Spidey said was correct. How did BB lose?

Evil_Ash
So, according to Spider-Man...

*Sentry stalemated Galactus.

*Black Bolt is the 2nd most powerful being in the galaxy.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
So, according to Spider-Man...

*Sentry stalemated Galactus.

*Black Bolt is the 2nd most powerful being in the galaxy.

2 for 2, that's a pretty good record wink

DEVILHULK
I've seen it.

But let's assume what Spidey said was correct. How did BB lose?

Because hulk is #1. Sentry won't beat him. And you will die for envy.

llagrok
Because hulk is #1. Sentry won't beat him. And you will die for envy.

But if Sentry stalemates against Galactus, and is stronger than BB. How can BB be number #2 in the galaxy if he's weaker than Galactus, Sentry and the Hulk??

masterbruce
But if Sentry stalemates against Galactus, and is stronger than BB. How can BB be number #2 in the galaxy if he's weaker than Galactus, Sentry and the Hulk??

easy

#1 Galactus, Sentry, Hulk

#2 Blackbolt

llagrok
Originally posted by masterbruce
easy

#1 Galactus, Sentry, Hulk

#2 Blackbolt

Then he's the 4th strongest.

DEVILHULK

The first mini is out of continuity. It's a comic into a comic. Did not you understand it ? laughing MU Paul Jenkins wrote a story in MU.

First mini never happened in MU, only in comics that MU chars read.

llagrok
The first mini is out of continuity. It's a comic into a comic. Did not you understand it ? laughing MU Paul Jenkins wrote a story in MU.

That still doesn't explain anything at all. It was never stated that Spidey referred to a comic book.

Also, I'm waiting for a link to all those forums where WWH is supposedly stronger than Darkseid.

Kento
But if Sentry stalemates against Galactus, and is stronger than BB. How can BB be number #2 in the galaxy if he's weaker than Galactus, Sentry and the Hulk?? Well Spidey said he thought BlackBolt was the second strongest until he saw what Hulk did knocking him down to third. If Sentry and Galactus are the same they would be number one and maybe he doesn't feel like skipping three or two so he puts them in order like that.

llagrok
Well Spidey said he thought BlackBolt was the second strongest until he saw what Hulk did knocking him down to third. And maybe Spidey thinks Sentry, BlackBolt, and now Hulk > Galactus making Galactus 4th strongest in his mind.

Point is, emo-man's mind is ****ed up as is a certain other KMC member's mind, whose name starts with DEVIL and ends with K.

UniOmni
Galactus isn't in the galaxy.

He's universal.

King Kandy
Lol... You probably think Galaxy Master is 2x Galactus.

llagrok

Still waiting for the mass of links.

h1a8
those are his opinions. he is stating a fact when he says that sentry stalemated galactus.

see the diff.

And we all know that sentry stalemating galactus is at least his opinion too (may be a bold faced lie though). Or even that Galactus was just merely examining Sentry and not even really fighting him. Why would sentry even fight Galactus? Galactus has no beef with Earth so Sentry should have no beef with him.

We know that Sentry can't stalemate Galactus if Big G really fought him because big G can teleport him to limbo with just a gesture, travel in time before Sentry was made and kill Robert Reynolds, eat him, with another gesture, undo the serum which gives sentry his powers, with another gesture turn him into slime, mind rape him, knock his head off with a punch uncalculably stronger than Iron Man's, step on him and squish him, etc.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
And we all know that sentry stalemating galactus is at least his opinion too (may be a bold faced lie though). Or even that Galactus was just merely examining Sentry and not even really fighting him. Why would sentry even fight Galactus? Galactus has no beef with Earth so Sentry should have no beef with him.

We know that Sentry can't stalemate Galactus if Big G really fought him because big G can teleport him to limbo with just a gesture, travel in time before Sentry was made and kill Robert Reynolds, eat him, with another gesture, undo the serum which gives sentry his powers, with another gesture turn him into slime, mind rape him, knock his head off with a punch uncalculably stronger than Iron Man's, step on him and squish him, etc. spider man said it and he doesnt lie. why would he lie about that. until u can prove that spiderman is a pathological liar u have nothing.

Kento
spider man said it and he doesnt lie. why would he lie about that. until u can prove that spiderman is a pathological liar u have nothing. But what power was Galactus at when and if it happened..Also Logan has said it also. But still stalemating a Galactus who wasn't trying, or was hungry wouldn't be as impressive. Nobody knows what level Galactus was at nor is it said so it's really moot to use.

quanchi112
But what power was Galactus at when and if it happened..Also Logan has said it also. But still stalemating a Galactus who wasn't trying, or was hungry wouldn't be as impressive. Nobody knows what level Galactus was at nor is it said so it's really moot to use. its still a feat until is disproven.

a vague feat but an impressive vague feat nonetheless.

Kento
It wouldn't be impressive if Galactus was just sitting there as Sentry pounds on him not really seeing him and then goes away and then Sentry says he stalemated Galactus.

quanchi112
It wouldn't be impressive if Galactus was just sitting there as Sentry pounds on him not really seeing him and then goes away and then Sentry says he stalemated Galactus. come on u know that is very unlikely but still a possibility as anything u or i come up with is becuz we just dont know.

to stalemate galactus is impressive. lets leave it at that.

smile

Kento
Yea it probably would be unlikely.

Anyways Doomsday wouldn't make it to Sentry anyways if it's DOS so he doesn't have to worry about Sentry in this. BlackBolt should be enough. I'm even tempted to say DOS Doomsday stops at the F4 is they have prep.

quanchi112
Yea it probably would be unlikely.

Anyways Doomsday wouldn't make it to Sentry anyways if it's DOS so he doesn't have to worry about Sentry in this. BlackBolt should be enough. I'm even tempted to say DOS Doomsday stops at the F4 is they have prep. interesting.

Acrosurge
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/3304/73809808sm2.jpg Spider-Man is a Sentry fanboy! laughing

Really, Wonder Man, Doc Samson, Spider-Man, Ares, Luke Cage, and Ms Marvel bring a lot more to the table than DOS Superman, who killed Doomsday. DOS Doomsday stops at 6.

Kento
But do they have a lot more to bring to the table than the Justice League that Doomsday walked through?

BetaRay_Strange
Clears

llagrok
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Spider-Man is a Sentry fanboy! laughing

Really, Wonder Man, Doc Samson, Spider-Man, Ares, Luke Cage, and Ms Marvel bring a lot more to the table than DOS Superman, who killed Doomsday. DOS Doomsday stops at 6.

Wrong.

Acrosurge
But do they have a lot more to bring to the table than the Justice League that Doomsday walked through? Eh, honestly, that lineup of the JLA was not so great and aside from their "energy barrage" they never really capitalized on their teamwork or numbers. In this arena, the Avengers will not be subjected to that kind of PIS.

Superman killed Doomsday with strength, which the Avengers have in sufficient quantities here, IMO. Remember, this isn't today's Superman or Doomsday.

quanchi112
Spider-Man is a Sentry fanboy! laughing

Really, Wonder Man, Doc Samson, Spider-Man, Ares, Luke Cage, and Ms Marvel bring a lot more to the table than DOS Superman, who killed Doomsday. DOS Doomsday stops at 6. laughing

horrorwolf

um...no. Just...No.

Superman is more powerful than those 5.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.