Respect KOS-MOS!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shin_gear
Respect her!

Edit: I'll get some info from SBP to develop this ub3rly awesome thread.

Burning thought
love cute robot pwns

shin_gear
KOS-MOS

http://milktank.sakura.ne.jp/diary/2006/6_22.jpg

KOS-MOS's Tertiary Weapon Systemv6N2zkMGBQAIn nearly 5 seconds 2 galaxies are blasted out of existence on-screen. However, not just those 2 galaxies were destroyed; everything is actually destroyed as a result of KOS-MOS's attack against U-DO's. That is why Nephilim wanted the party to stop that from happening.

C. C. Cowgirl
First of all, she is a hottie eek!

shin_gear
Indeed dd

shin_gear
QFbmgwgKmXE6y3We9E5EasT-ELOS was 4.75 times KOS-MOS power and KOS-MOS still put up a decent fight. Even when T-ELOS had KOS-MOS's combat data.

You see that energy beam T-ELOS fired at KOS-MOS? That's a Phase Transfer Cannon which in the Xenosaga verse is a weapon capable of vaporizing an entire solar system. KOS-MOS's body managed to withstand the blast.
---
dHXa2DP-oSQThis time round KOS-MOS is far superior to T-ELOS and she's the one playing around with her this time. KOS-MOS neutralizes the Phase Transfer Cannon beam with one hand, then shoots what appears to be a time/space damaging attack at T-ELOS, then she finishes her off and merges with T-ELOS. 313

Sol Valentine
Jesus! 0.0

Blax_Hydralisk
SBP's gonna joygasms when he sees this.

Sol Valentine
i can see him pummeling through right now.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by shin_gear
Respect her!

Edit: I'll get some info from SBP to develop this ub3rly awesome thread.

Why not just let me start the respect thread when I already have a file full of videos and descriptions and even pictures of Kos-Mos's different versions. Would you kindly ask Lana to close this thread so I can start mine without any spam? I would appreciate it, friend.

Blax_Hydralisk
Just add to it. You don't really have to "start it".

Sol Valentine
just like how GG helped you in the RESPECT Hayabusa thread.

shin_gear
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/39/All_kosmos.jpg

Powers and Designs

KOS-MOS has powers that are superior to all other members in her party. In addition to superhuman strength and speed, her body is formed from highly advanced nanomachines that allows her to morph parts of her body, like her arms, into various weapons. Her body is also able to self-repair and is very durable, and she is also protected by a force-shield. She possesses the ability to summon weapons such as the F-GSHOT chainguns and her famous F-SCYTHE and equipment from another location via U.M.N. transport.

KOS-MOS also has a long-range sensory array, the D.S.S.S. system and CPU that exceeds even those possessed by Observational Realians. She also possesses a Hilbert Effect projector whose power is thousands of times greater than that achieved by even the largest spaceships. KOS-MOS possesses several black box components left behind by Kevin Winnicot. Each of these black box features are found in each of her versions, version 1, version 2, version 3, and version 4. One of these "black boxes" is her potent X-BUSTER weapon, a powerful burst of energy beams from her abdomen that absorb the Gnosis. Other black box components are related to her "simulated personality" OS and her self-awareness which is Mary Magdalene, resting inside of her. KOS-MOS also has some form of energy manipulation tied to the Zohar.

The Red Testament, Kevin Winnicot, claimed that KOS-MOS's power came from "U-DO using the Zohar as a door". KOS-MOS has a weapon system called the Tertiary Weapon System, which is seen periodically throughout the series. They consist of a set of energy wings, a pair of energy cannons and other attachments meant to be fitted onto her. The wings and cannons are part of a Phase Transference Cannon. While wearing this gear she is shown in a premonition flying through space at sub-light speed and then confronting U-DO above an unknown planet. The exchange that follows destroys several galaxies. The "Third Armament" as its also known makes a real-time appearance in Episode II on the Ω System. KOS-MOS uses this equipment to protect Shion and the party from U-DO. In Episode 3, KOS-MOS uses the tertiary weapon system to penetrate the barrier that surrounded Rennes-Les-Chateua in order to help the Elsa crew.

The Tertiary Weapon System is really only compatible with her Version 2 and Version 3 skeletons. While she is programmed to protect Vector personnel unconditionally, her highest priority is to protect Shion specifically. As seen early in Episode I, she has the capacity to ignore Shion's orders if Kevin (the Red Testament)'s order supersede them. However, in Episode III, after KOS-MOS is destroyed by T-elos and rebuilt she acknowledges Shion and Allen as her creators and ignores Kevin's orders. She is rebuilt with some of the Professor's Erde Kaiser technology, which makes her much more powerful than before.

Superboy Prime
Respect the anti-gnosis tactic weapon system Kos-Mos.

Picture showing all different versions of Kos-Mos that have appeared throughout the games
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/39/All_kosmos.jpg

Kos-Mos is an armored android, developed by the interstellar conglomerate Vector Industries. She is comprised of entirely mechanical parts (possibly from a superior breed of complex nanomachines), a rarity in the age of advanced Realian technology. The basic tenet to which she adheres is based on logic, probability, and completion of her mission above all else. She also unconditionally protects Shion Uzuki, her co-creator. She is equipped with a "Simulated Personality OS" to aid in communication, and though her speech conveys her role as an android in service to humans, her tendency to put logic and probability first makes her quite difficult to manage at times.

The name "KOS-MOS" is a recursive acronym used to denote an anti-Gnosis tactic system. It stands for "Kosmos Obey Strategical Multiple Operation Systems". Her development name is "KP-X", and she is self classified as a "Special Humanoid Anti-Gnosis Annihilation Weapon". Her serial number is "00-00-00-00-1". She appears to be emotionless, but throughout the series, evidence indicates that this is not entirely true.

---

Archetype KOS-MOS

Archetype KOSMOS goes berserk and kills armed soldiers
-jT55WjAWHk

---
KOS-MOS Ver. 1
http://www2.tokai.or.jp/tak.s_room/f/Kos-Mos.jpg

Kos-Mos vs Gnosis--Kos-Mos awakens by her own to save Shion who was about die by a G-nosis

Y6QoUu6Y-oM

An example of KOS-MOS's Ver. 1 and how she will complete her objective at all costs. She smacks them Gnosis with the gatlin guns.
HV2bxXbcQVI

Blue Eyed Kos-Mos's first appearance. Blue Eyed Kos-Mos uses the Zohar emulator to absorb the G-nosis with the X-buster attack.
f_VZMLfAY7Q

KOS-MOS fires the BMFG. With the Phase Transfer Cannon Kos-Mos can vaporize a star. This also shows Kos-Mos ability to manipulate energy. Only Kos-Mos can take the shot without destroying the solar system.
xkL3Z8695Fg

Version 1 KOS-MOS survives escape velocity unharmed as she saves the elsa from getting incinerated.

B0NMXp6DLqY
jrlkfK85VX0

edit: Guys please don't post until I am done. I want to keep the thread organized. Thank you.

Sol Valentine
Wow.

That's a real planet buster.

And she gets hotter with every version!

Superboy Prime
KOS-MOS Ver. 2

KOS-MOS shows off her driving/piloting skills. She also demonstrates the ability to interface with Dinah--the mech Shion and Allen were piloting in space. With Dinah KOS-MOS can enter hyperspace.
6h2qmEhkFQo

Hyperspace battle in the Xenosagaverse. Why would I post this? Shows that it is capable to fight at light speeds in the Xenosaga universe.
V7GDvvh0lJU

KOS-MOS Ver. 2 uses the Tertiary Weapon system to protect the party from the space/time anomally triggered when Albedo recontacted U-do.

QKImpZ3jdN4

MISC. Albedo states that even if he is reduced to particles he will still regenerate. Voyager(Black Testemant) opens a portal that rechannels Ziggy's bullets back at him. The testaments desintegrate the old man. A badly injured Ziggy punches through a wall.

---

Tertiary Weapon System

KOS-MOS uses the Tertiary Weapon System to match U-do's energiesv6N2zkMGBQA

The Tertiary Weapon System is only compatible with versions 2, 3 & 4 since the system was not added to Kos-Mos in her first version because when Kos-Mos's archetype went berserk it killed Kevin--her original creator--and it could not be integrated into Kos-Mos until later.

---
KOS-MOS Ver. 3

KOS-MOS uses the Tertiary Weapon System to penetrate the barrier that surrounded Rennes-Les-Chateua--planetary wide barrier.
7tSgkPbm5LI

KOS-MOS fights Omega. Kos-Mos displays vast super human strength, speed, agility and durability, energy manipulation...you name it.
nIksjUPZBhg

KOS-MOS vs T-elos. Kos-Mos loses, but she puts up an impressive fight. Another display of super human strength, speed and durability. T-elos fired a Phase Transfer Cannon at Ver. 3 Kos-Mos who tried to neutralize it, but failed. Do note her body is still intact, eventhough the PTC can wipe out a star like it was stated earlier.
6y3We9E5Eas
Misc. T-elos is an advanced cyborg that has 4.75 times the energy output of KOS-MOS. Also it was T-elos's fate to destroy Kos-Mos.

Sol Valentine
Aren't duplicate threads not allowed?

Blax_Hydralisk
Why do this? Why not just add to the one that's already been created? Is having your own thread really that important to you?

shin_gear
Umm, LETS just PM each other to avoid spam from respect threads. That's what I'm doing. smile

We can merge our threads no big deal...so nothing but info and videos of KOS-mos is allowed in this thread from this point.

Edit: Great info SBP

shin_gear
Meh...version three is the sexiest IMO.

Lana
Merged the two threads. Duplicates = not allowed.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Why do this? Why not just add to the one that's already been created? Is having your own thread really that important to you?

After all the hard work I had gone through...yes I would have at least liked it if he simply waited for me to make it...but alas it is really not that big a deal. And thanks for ignoring my request to keep the thread organized.

Meh...version three is the sexiest IMO.

Yeah. Ver. 3 is my favorite, but Ver. 4 is awesome too. Anyways Imma keep posting stuff.

shin_gear
KOS-MOS owning Apocalypse tongueAXx0PG66Duw

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
After all the hard work I had gone through...yes I would have at least liked it if he simply waited for me to make it...but alas it is really not that big a deal. And thanks for ignoring my request to keep the thread organized.

It failed anyway, the threads are merged and every thing's messed up anyway. So eh.

Gears- Apoc? wtf?

Sol Valentine
LOL

KOS-MOS defeats a planet buster.

Blax_Hydralisk
Eh.. not surprised.

Sol Valentine

Superboy Prime
KOS-MOS Ver. 4

KOS-MOS vs. Voyager Black Testament--sporting a new look and a noticible upgrade in the process.
OHkpob334p0

The Testaments are incredibly powerful and may easily rank among the most powerful entities in the series. Testaments are not corporeal in nature, in fact they are more like Gnosis (which they can also transform into) than they are human. In fact they do not even exist on the same plane as physical human beings. It is explained in the Episode III database that they only appear human because they affect people's perceptions, so much so that the people they confront actually believe they are seeing them as they are. An example is given that if a picture/video were taken of a Testament, they would not appear in it because they do not physically exist. However, if they wished it, they could cause themselves to appear in the photo/video because they are capable of manipulating the Real Numbers Domain from the Imaginary side.

They exist in only one of the two planes of existence the Xenosaga universe is composed of. A plane by the name "Imaginary Number Domain" (The part of the universe consisting of consciousness), exists parallel and yet in the same space as the plane known as "Real Number Domain" (The physical, material realm). Testaments exist within Imaginary Space. They are capable of continuing to exist as themselves beyond death, due to Wilhelm's God-like power. To be a candidate for Testament-hood, one must possess what Wilhelm calls the "Shining Will." It is revealed in the Episode III database that those who can become Testament are those whose wills resonate purely with Anima. Those who resonate purely with Anima do not transform into Gnosis, and are capable of awakening the Anima Vessels. The Black Testament's speech confirms that the main heroes were in fact all capable of becoming Testaments. Assisting in the awakening of the Anima Vessels for the sake of Zarathustra, is the main task of the Testaments.

Because they do not exist on our physical plane they can subvert the laws of physics to perform phenomenal feats. Virgil aptly explains; "The laws which govern us are just too different," after he easily brushes aside the party.

---

Blue Eyed Ver. 4 KOS-MOS vs T-elos rematch. This time Kos-Mos toys with T-elos. She even neutralizes the Phase Transfer Cannon with one hand--the same attack that completely pawned Kos-Mos Version 3. After T-elos is defeated Kos-Mos merges with T-elos.

pR63tyVbZIE

Misc. T-elos is actually a cyborg. She was the body of the original Mary Magdalene which is why she considered herself to be the true Mary. Also T-elos is Kos-Mos' yan if you consider Kos-Mos to be the yin.

Sol Valentine
Blue-eyed KOS-MOS is referred to as Mary Magdelene.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
That's right!

Superboy Prime

Yep. However it was not really Mary. Something happened when the soul of Mary joined Kos-Mos. It changed and at the same time remained the same. Kos-Mos herself explains it in the last video I showed.

Sol Valentine
OK.

shin_gear
...why is this at the bottom of the page?

Cuz now it's on top.

Superboy Prime
Kos-Mos punks the Elsa's crew. The captain shits his pants in the process laugh
OOEcomxoT6w

shin_gear
Kos-Mos punks the Elsa's crew. The captain shits his pants in the process laugh Pawned much?

Superboy Prime
Don't you have anything better to do with your time than to harass me every time I make a mistake? Get a life for christ's sake.

I'm putting you on ignore for the time being.

shin_gear
I was trying to make you laugh...whatever.

Sol Valentine
C'mon SBP.

It wasn't that bad.

Superboy Prime
Another example of Kos-Mos using logic to follow her duties. She was about to let Shion drift in space until a rescue vessel arrived because her priority was to get to Second Miltia. However when Shion threatened to open the hatch and kill herself Kos-Mos had no choice to make Shion's rescue her top priority. We also get to see Kos-Mos analizing how chaos appeared from out of no where. chaos is awesome.
IEU3a6jNa2g&NR=1

shin_gear
I see boobies. Yay.

Sol Valentine
KOS-MOSes Jones is KOS-MOS' brother.

You have to see the Xenosodes to find out why.

Superboy Prime
Okay. Whatever.

Sol Valentine
Sorry if I offended you.

Superboy Prime
Sorry if I offended you.

Ye didn't. Its just that I'm not into random info like that.

Superboy Prime
Cutscene explaining how the Zohar is the ultimate energy device in Xenosaga's dimension. They are also upgrading KOS-MOS to fit the Tertiary Weapon system into her as it was meant to be. In Shion's memory we find out Dinah is an equipment/vehicle especifically designed for Kos-Mos and that she can enter hyperspace with it. Kos-Mos can directly interface with it.

ywE2GjeHqGo

Sol Valentine
I think that KOS-MOS gets upgraded a little too much.

shin_gear
I think KOS-MOS never gets upgraded too much to pwn anyone from Darkstalkers, since she has that thing called...you know...feats?

Sol Valentine
Yeah I know but

http://faqsmedia.ign.com/faqs/image/article/664/664626/sc3_kosmos_001.jpg

Superboy Prime
I think that KOS-MOS gets upgraded a little too much.

She has appeared in 3 games. She only gets 3 upgrades throughout the games. Sounds fair enough to me. After all its boring to see the characters with the same design over and over again.

---
A Zohar Emulator malfunctions and absorbs a planet
iiZfSgDpys0

shin_gear
Yeah I know but

http://faqsmedia.ign.com/faqs/image/article/664/664626/sc3_kosmos_001.jpg Fvck Soul Calibur III. I can't even get a good file of it on my Memory Card. Fvck. I really want to play as KOS-MOS in that game.

When I hopefully get a 360 I'll be getting: DOA4, Halo 3, Ninja Gaiden 2, Soul Calibur 4, Ninety-Nine Knights, and some other games I can't think of at the moment.

Superboy Prime
An example of how Gnosis pawn humans with relative ease while humans cannot even harm them while these are intangible in another dimension
EouBt7IjaC0

Sol Valentine
He can be intangable in another dimension?

Superboy Prime
Pretty much. What don't you get? They can't hit the Gnosis because they exist in another dimension. Only when the Hilbert Effect is used can the Gnosis be assaulted.

Sol Valentine
I see.

Fire Ninja
Good job SBP, my BFF (No homo) has the game. But, I have yet to play it.

-@shtar out

Usual Suspect
kosmos is nice, she reminds me of the chick from ghost in the shell.

to bad I can't see this galaxy destroying attack, though.

ThoraxeRMG
I can never respect that robotic whore.

Usual Suspect
Cuz of that you are forbidden to post in this thread from now on...be gone!

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
I can never respect that robotic whore. That was kinda uncalled for mane, I hate her more than you, but I don't come into respect threads and disrespect the character.

Fire Ninja
Y'all nigga's need some manners.

Violent2Dope
Fool! You is not black! And you can neva be black!

I have a question, where is it shown that KOSMOS destroyed the whole universe(with TWS and outside help from another teehee). The vid only made it look like a solar system or a little more.

Fire Ninja
I'am black though. smile

As for KOS-MOS destroying the universe, just ask gears.

shin_gear
From SuperboyOriginally posted by Superboy Prime
KOS-MOS

KOS-MOS with Tertiary Weapon system vs U-Do Possible Future
http://youtube.com/watch?v=v6N2zkMGBQA

Allow me to stress how KOS-MOS onscreen destroyed several galaxies, but in fact she destroyed everything. This is the reason why the girl showed them that premonition. She wanted them to stop that from happening for the future of humans, non-humans and all matter of living consciousness.

"But that's just a possible future! She never did it...you can't say that she can do it because she has not!"

That would be true if KOS-MOS did not have the Tartiary Weapon system in every version of her besides version 1. Not to mention she has used this system to protect the party from U-do as well. And that if she was not capable of doing something like that then the lil girl would have had no reason to warn the party about that possible outcome.

By the way U-do is the Xenosaga god.

"How can KOS-MOS possibly match those godly energies?"

Simple. U-do's energy is the infinite Zohar. Kevin, the original creator of KOS-MOS, has stated that KOS-MOS source of power is the Zohar as well.

---

It is genrally accepted that Pyron was defeated by Demitri because Demitri absorbed Pyron.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=f_VZMLfAY7Q
KOS-MOS' X-buster. She absorbed a giant fleet of G-nosis as Mary Magdalene--that is why her eyes turn from blue to red after she is done with them. Blue Eyed KOS-MOS used the Zohar emulators(which are 3rd rate copies of the real Zohar) to accomplish this feat.

"But she is no Demitri! She can't possibly absorb all of Pyron's energies!"

A Zohar Emulator malfunctioning absorbed the planet Ariadne. Zohar Emulators are eclipsed by the actual power of the real Zohar. It is a fact her source of energy is the infinite Zohar. She can handle Pyron's energies no problem.

Violent2Dope
And that provides undeniable proof for my question, how? Also, KOSMOS needed help to destroy all that, with the beam the most she could likely destroy is a planet.

Fire Ninja
It doesn't, I wacthed the vid beofre it was removed. KOS-MOS and U-Do's energies colliding destroyed several planets. . .that's it. The universe was fine, because you could clearly still see the stars after that event. Furthermore, the video did not even show a Galaxy. I don't wanna dereail this thread because SBP worked hard on it. But, this needs an explanation.

shin_gear
So it being equal to U-DO's energy beam doesn't explain why she can destroy more than a planet, despite what at the least is undeniably a galaxy was clearly wiped out by their attacks. Makes perfect sense.

Fire Ninja
So it being equal to U-DO's energy beam doesn't explain why she can destroy more than a planet, despite what at the least is undeniably a galaxy was clearly wiped out by their attacks. Makes perfect sense.

What does it being equal have to do with the point that it was both of their energy's that destroyed the Solar system? Also, there were no galaxy's in that vid, let alone two. This is how a galaxy look like :

http://www.sissa.it/ap/img/galaxy.jpg

Where was that destroyed?

Usual Suspect
Originally posted by Fire Ninja
Y'all nigga's need some manners. That reminds me...The Boondocks come on tonight!

Violent2Dope
So it being equal to U-DO's energy beam doesn't explain why she can destroy more than a planet, despite what at the least is undeniably a galaxy was clearly wiped out by their attacks. Makes perfect sense. It was a mere solar system dude. It was a BEAM,not an explosive or a concussive blast.

Usual Suspect
I didnt even see a F**kin sun, in that vid.

Are there two versions to this vid?

shin_gear
I guess some people didn't bother to read SBP's post on this page. erm

Also watch the video and turn up the brightness. You'll see that the picture you posted is practically identical to what is seen being erased with less stars. Seriously? Rofl.

Fire Ninja
Read it and did not see any galaxy's being destroyed.

shin_gear
K, let's see what someone else has to say about this. I'll go ask them.

Fire Ninja
K, let's see what someone else has to say about this. I'll go ask them.

Why can't you just answer yourself? It's a simple question, man. erm

Usual Suspect
K, let's see what someone else has to say about this. I'll go ask them. That was just lame as hell.

It said that Miltia was destroyed but not the galaxy, all I seen was bright light and the stars and suff were still there.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
And that provides undeniable proof for my question, how? Also, KOSMOS needed help to destroy all that, with the beam the most she could likely destroy is a planet.

You just love to run your mouth, don't you?

Kos-Mos's blast would have clearly ****ed more than a planet. Prove to me why it would just destroy the planet. By the way...that wasn't really just a planet...she was fighting U-Do(Xenosaga's God)

My friend...you're losing your style.

by the way...if you bothered to read descriptions you would find out Kos-Mos wiped out the universe along with U-do in a possible future. She didn't wipe it out in the game's current time line. The orange haired girl warned Shion and the party about the possible outcome of Kos-Mos blasting the crap out of everything while fighting U-Do with the tertiary weapon system. Guess what Shion and the party do? They did everything in their power to make Kos-Mos gain a conscience. Luckily for them she did under the guise of Blue Mary. The woman who actually managed to hold off and separate chaos from his divine power. The very same power that guided the Xenosaga universe towards destruction since the moment it came to existence.

She clearly destroyed galaxies. Saying otherwise is been in denial.

Superboy Prime
What does it being equal have to do with the point that it was both of their energy's that destroyed the Solar system? Also, there were no galaxy's in that vid, let alone two. This is how a galaxy look like :

http://www.sissa.it/ap/img/galaxy.jpg

Where was that destroyed?

You must be blind. Because I counted more than 2 of those.

Check out your brightness...or get a pair of glasses.

Fire Ninja
You must be blind. Because I counted more than 2 of those.

Check out your brightness...or get a pair of glasses.

Instead of insulting me how about showing me where that was if you can. Because only people who cannot prove their point result to that sad method of debating.

Blax_Hydralisk
This REALLY ain't the place to be discussing this. This a respect thread not a debate thread.

Superboy Prime
The video is right there. Simply press play in it and watch the lengthy cutscene explaining EVERYTHING.

Ain't that hard to do. Which is why I wonder why people can't simply do that.

Edit: And yet now I find out the video is no longer available. I might go and get in the ridiculous position of browsing every single xenosaga cuscene uploaded on youtube to find it, but give me time because there are plenty of them. That video was around for a while and plenty of posters watched it many times and concluded they were in fact galaxies. Just because now the video doesn't work it doesn't mean it ain't true.

But like I said...I might go crazy and look for the scene in another upload, but it might take me a while because that game is crazy on cutscenes.

Fire Ninja
I watched the video, I just did not see it. . .Though I see it now. I just don't see what's the point of going to that tangent, is it possible that I just did not see rather than not watched the vid?

Violent2Dope
SBP, it cannot destroy more than a planet, because it is a beam, not an explosive or concussive blast. Prove to ME that it would explode like that without hitting a similarily powered blast.

SHM
How can I post direct videos of YouTube (like the ones in the first page), without having to post a link to it?

shin_gear
Originally posted by SHM
How can I post direct videos of YouTube (like the ones in the first page), without having to post a link to it? Whatever that is in the link after "=" put it between (The 3 is supposed to be an e)

Originally posted by Usual Suspect
That was just lame as hell.

It said that Miltia was destroyed but not the galaxy, all I seen was bright light and the stars and suff were still there. That large empty space in the middle after the blast was where the erased galaxy was genius; it's not like she can't just do it several more times and destroy more that which is in her universe, and as if your beloved Pyron has a comparable showing.

Fire Ninja
You said she one shotted the universe though.

Usual Suspect

That large empty space in the middle after the blast was where the erased galaxy was. Or it could have been where that planet was from what I seen.Originally posted by shin_gear
it's not like she can't just do it several more times and destroy more that which is in her universe, and as if your beloved Pyron has a comparable showing. That's bull shit, as usual.

1. She can't do it over and over

2. If she could, she would be doin it for the rest of her existence.

AND she was fightin XENOSAGA'S GOD, that thing could have contributed to most of the destruction we did see, same thing with all that Strider/Moon BS...I smell hypocrite

Usual Suspect
Bastards get what they get, if people wasn't so anal about the proof I and others show, I wouldn't be such ass when I seen that video. Cuz it seems that when we posted proof people found somthin wrong wit it that made it ignored. Now I'm gonna do it to see how it feels.

I still respect kosmos though.

Fact still stands, she cant bust a galaxy.

Fire Ninja
At first I could not tell where the explosion was coming, but it from a galaxy that was vaporisized. Though, it wasn't her alone that did it.

Usual Suspect
With this bein said

Fact still stands, she cant bust a galaxy. Originally posted by Fire Ninja
At first I could not tell where the explosion was coming, but it from a galaxy that was vaporisized. Though, it wasn't her alone that did it. But not only can she beat Pyron, but she cubstomps Jedah too?!

I don't get that.

Burning thought
With this bein said
But not only can she beat Pyron, but she cubstomps Jedah too?!

I don't get that.

first youve given zero proof, you mentioned "you" and others, not just others, although other proof is actually far more subject than that video that clearly shows (with brightness up mind so maybe not incredibly clearly) but it shows that she can do, and it doesnt seem to be just a beam to me, it explans like a wave....not just a beam

Jedah? the guy has no real feets apart from eating all the souls in makai, Gl in doing that to a robot who has no soul.

shin_gear
Usual Suspect, you can stop moaning like a little child and get out of the thread of a character you have absolutely no respect for. You're just too butt horny to say that some random Darkstalker would defeat KOS-MOS in battle in your usual fanboyish manner. In addition your accusations are stuff you pulled out of your ass as usual.
Originally posted by Burning thought
first youve given zero proof, you mentioned "you" and others, not just others, although other proof is actually far more subject than that video that clearly shows (with brightness up mind so maybe not incredibly clearly) but it shows that she can do, and it doesnt seem to be just a beam to me, it explans like a wave....not just a beam

Jedah? the guy has no real feets apart from eating all the souls in makai, Gl in doing that to a robot who has no soul. That's correct.

Fire Ninja

Jedah? the guy has no real feets apart from eating all the souls in makai,

Destroying and creaitng universes is not a feat. . .wow.

Fire Ninja
Usual Suspect, you can stop moaning like a little child and get out of the thread of a character you have absolutely no respect for. You're just too butt horny to say that some random Darkstalker would defeat KOS-MOS in battle in your usual fanboyish manner. In addition your accusations are stuff you pulled out of your ass as usual.
That's correct.

What a hypocrite.

Violent2Dope
I am getting tired of this bullshit. People act like that shit is actually a feat. She had to use a specific wep for one, AND she didn't even do it herself! Pyron have a comparable showing? Does KOSMOS have a comparable speed showing to flying from one side of the universe to the other in 3 years? No, she doesn't even come close. I'm willing to bet most of that blast was from U-DOS, or are you saying KOSMOS>God?

Burning thought
Destroying and creaitng universes is not a feat. . .wow.

Destroying a universe...when? he took souls, from one planet, of from evidnce shown less creatures than on earth.....(taking into account their souls being stronger has not been proven)

then creating one, as i keep saying, theres nothing in the bloody thing, its like a blank slate..not rly worthy of a universe, more like just a pocket dimension, unvierse would make people think of our universe, which would be wrong by far.

SHM
Whatever that is in the link after "=" put it between (The 3 is supposed to be an e)

Thanks.

And don't get me wrong guys, but I wouldn't like if I created a respect thread for a character, and some people entered it only to bash, or underestimate the character, or argue against the character's feats.

This is a thread to pay homage to her, come on!

Usual Suspect
I'm not even arguing wit these guys any more, they don't listen worth shit.

It's like talkin to a brick of cocaine.

Superboy Prime
I am getting tired of this bullshit. People act like that shit is actually a feat. She had to use a specific wep for one, AND she didn't even do it herself! Pyron have a comparable showing? Does KOSMOS have a comparable speed showing to flying from one side of the universe to the other in 3 years? No, she doesn't even come close. I'm willing to bet most of that blast was from U-DOS, or are you saying KOSMOS>God?

Your little knowledge of Xenosaga makes your claims a bit wrong, my friend. For starters Kos-Mos actually uses U-Do to interface with the Zohar(U-Do's energy) so yes she basically has the same energy source as U-Do and if you want to be anal about it lets just say they share the busting feat 50/50.

Do you understand now? Besides I explained all of this before. She is basically using U-do's energy against it. So yes she does posess an inmeasureable source of energy.

Now I would like it if you people actually read and tried to comprehend every thing I have said.

Superboy Prime
I'm not even arguing wit these guys any more, they don't listen worth shit.

It's like talkin to a brick of cocaine.

Funny thing is the same could be said to all of us. If you like a character and you feel certain people are under rating a feat you are bound to defend it. Did you actually expect us to simply sitback and accept your claims, no matter how we simply shut them down time and time again?

Violent2Dope
Your little knowledge of Xenosaga makes your claims a bit wrong, my friend. For starters Kos-Mos actually uses U-Do to interface with the Zohar(U-Do's energy) so yes she basically has the same energy source as U-Do and if you want to be anal about it lets just say they share the busting feat 50/50.

Do you understand now? Besides I explained all of this before. She is basically using U-do's energy against it. So yes she does posess an inmeasureable source of energy.

Now I would like it if you people actually read and tried to comprehend every thing I have said. Okay. So she has an infinate power source. So do the Androids in DBZ, do they=KOSMOS? No. M. Bison's energy reserves is infinate, does he now=KOSMOS? No. There is a difference between having an infinate energy source, and being able to use it all in one shot, if that was true, Bison could destroy the Omniverse easily. I think that UDO probably has more control over his own power source than KOSMOS. Also, KOSMOS' TWS could destroy a planet at best by itself, it is a beam, not an explosive, or a concussive blast. I just don't like how it is hyped up to an actual feat, despite the fact that she didn't do it herself. Sorry if I offended you, I don't go into Respect threads and bash the character, unlike a certain someone.

Fire Ninja
C'mon, let's not ruin KOS-MOS thread.

Superboy Prime
Okay. So she has an infinate power source. So do the Androids in DBZ, do they=KOSMOS? No. M. Bison's energy reserves is infinate, does he now=KOSMOS? No. There is a difference between having an infinate energy source, and being able to use it all in one shot, if that was true, Bison could destroy the Omniverse easily. I think that UDO probably has more control over his own power source than KOSMOS. Also, KOSMOS' TWS could destroy a planet at best by itself, it is a beam, not an explosive, or a concussive blast. I just don't like how it is hyped up to an actual feat, despite the fact that she didn't do it herself. Sorry if I offended you, I don't go into Respect threads and bash the character, unlike a certain someone.

I still don't really buy how you can safely make the claim it will only destroy a planet, but I won't try to convince you otherwise. This is just going around and around and its getting boring.

She didn't do it herself? What does she need to do for it to count? She stars in the video. She fires in less then 3 seconds. Blast meets U-do's blast a couple of galaxies blow up. Actual in-game stuff. Not profiles. Not bios. No out of this world assuming.

Double Standard anyone?

If you don't like the "blowing up universe" hype that is fine by me, but don't degrade it to merely being a planet busting feat, because the video clearly shows a couple of galaxies being blasted out of existence.

Fighting Over Ratio with Under Ratio ain't good in my honest opinion.

Fire Ninja
V2D is trying to say that an energy beam does not cover enough area to destroy galaxy. Because the energy is too focused as a beam.

Violent2Dope
I still don't really buy how you can safely make the claim it will only destroy a planet, but I won't try to convince you otherwise. This is just going around and around and its getting boring.

She didn't do it herself? What does she need to do for it to count? She stars in the video. She fires in less then 3 seconds. Blast meets U-do's blast a couple of galaxies blow up. Actual in-game stuff. Not profiles. Not bios. No out of this world assuming.

Double Standard anyone?

If you don't like the "blowing up universe" hype that is fine by me, but don't degrade it to merely being a planet busting feat, because the video clearly shows a couple of galaxies being blasted out of existence.

Fighting Over Ratio with Under Ratio ain't good in my honest opinion. 1. Because it is a focused beam from the looks of it, and looks to only have enough size to incinerate a planet.

2. Because it wouldn't of happened if it didn't connect with his beam.

3. I don't like it.

Also, how much of the Zohar's power can she use in one shot?

Superboy Prime
V2D is trying to say that an energy beam does not cover enough area to destroy galaxy. Because the energy is too focused as a beam.

I get that. But what would happen if her blast met with one of random character's beam?

Something similar at the very least, don't you think? Or it would easily overpower it unless the random character actually had more power output.

Also, how much of the Zohar's power can she use in one shot?

No idea. But from the look of things she can use quite a lot since her Ver. 4 body interfaces directly with the Zohar.

Fire Ninja
Unless the energy beam cuts through the Galaxy or causes a chain reaction leading to it's destruction or the energy beam disperses into a destrucitve wave. . . shrug

Violent2Dope
It would have to be a similarily powered beam.

Superboy Prime
It would have to be a similarily powered beam.

Yes. otherwise the power of her beam would easily cut through whatever oposition it faced and actually nail its target with quite a force.

One more thing I wanted to point out is that Kos-Mos was in fact shooting the beam at a planet sized entity(U-do) That could explain the nature and size of her beam. Can she make it smaller or bigger? Quite possible given her energy manipulation skills. Am I claiming she can make Universe & Atom sized beams? No, but she might.

Usual Suspect
Funny thing is the same could be said to all of us. If you like a character and you feel certain people are under rating a feat you are bound to defend it. Did you actually expect us to simply sitback and accept your claims, no matter how we simply shut them down time and time again? You totally misunderstood me. When proof was shown and exhibited for DS side, peeps ignored it, Jedah's energy consumption, his dimension destroying, Pyron's size among other things have already been shown, but peeps are still talkin about proof and I'm like what the ****? And what was crazy is when Who else? said "what proof do you need" ?, no one said anything or said that the proof already shown wasn't good enough. So people expect us to look at their proof and abide by it, hell no! That was my point.

I don't mean to ruin this thread, cuz I said I like and respect kosmos several times already, (I even own all the Xenosag games, my Playstion broke though) I never once insulted kosmos or said somethin bad about her. It's the fact that people are down playin some of my favorite characters to defend another. I don't think that's cool, yo.

Burning thought
You totally misunderstood me. When proof was shown and exhibited for DS side, peeps ignored it, Jedah's energy consumption, his dimension destroying, Pyron's size among other things have already been shown, but peeps are still talkin about proof and I'm like what the ****? And what was crazy is when Who else? said "what proof do you need" ?, no one said anything or said that the proof already shown wasn't good enough. So people expect us to look at their proof and abide by it, hell no! That was my point.

I don't mean to ruin this thread, cuz I said I like and respect kosmos several times already, (I even own all the Xenosag games, my Playstion broke though) I never once insulted kosmos or said somethin bad about her. It's the fact that people are down playin some of my favorite characters to defend another. I don't think that's cool, yo.

no real proof of any of this has been shown, proof has been show but true evidence, i mean hell one bit of proof was supposedly a background to depict pyrons size roll eyes (sarcastic) its proof, but is it good? not at all...

also wheres Jedahs energy comsumption shown, Souls have been shown, but energy?

Fire Ninja
Souls are energy man and he's absorbed the energy from the gate.

Burning thought
laughing wtf? souls are not energy...their spiritual essence, its not like they are a force or substence.

where does it say the souls themselves have any greater power over being absorbed than the average human soul? it doesnt matter what the said being can do that dermines their soul, if your basing the power of a beings soul on the power of the being itself, then...watch the vid in my profile wink

Remindme
This is a respect thread, stop trying to downplaying a character in their own respect thread, come on, it's really not on guys.

shin_gear
It's a cause of fans being dissatisfied about a character having feats that put them above their favored characters. They keep questioning despite after undeniable proof was posted out of fear.Originally posted by SHM
Thanks.

And don't get me wrong guys, but I wouldn't like if I created a respect thread for a character, and some people entered it only to bash, or underestimate the character, or argue against the character's feats.

This is a thread to pay homage to her, come on! Yeah, come on guys.

Violent2Dope
Gear, you've came into Respect threads and outright bash the character, all we do is question her feats. Also, I think alot of FN's and Who else's info of DS comes from translations of the official source book of DS. Look at the Demitri and Pyron respect threads btw, the exact same things were done. Least I have never said someone can bust a universe by herself, despite the fact that her beam had to collide with another's to even do it, or when someone counts "threatening existence" as a quantifiable feat. I am loving the double standards. The Makai souls having 10 times more power than what is needed to bust a planet is from translations of the source book translations. Oh, and in DS, souls are made of energy I think.

shin_gear
I never counted threatening existence as a feat. If I have go quote me.

I said she can bust a universe since SBP elaborated on that in one of his posts that I quoted several times, but was apparently ignored.

Don't bring up anything relating to DS in here. I'm not wasting my time on that horseshit. Secondly it has nothing to do with my topic.

Violent2Dope
I never counted threatening existence as a feat. If I have go quote me.

I said she can bust a universe since SBP elaborated on that in one of his posts that I quoted several times, but was apparently ignored.

Don't bring up anything relating to DS in here. I'm not wasting my time on that horseshit. Secondly it has nothing to do with my topic. 1. Sorry, that was Sado.

2. SBP was wrong.

3. Kay. I just mentioned it cause you dismiss alot of info they bring up about it.

shin_gear
That's not an excuse for mentioning it here. Secondly it isn't rare that you accuse people of being wrong every now and then.

Violent2Dope
That's not an excuse for mentioning it here. Secondly it isn't rare that you accuse people of being wrong every now and then. SBP was wrong. She cannot bust a universe on her own power, TWS is a beam(and appears to also be a fairly slow one), it collided with a similarily powered beam, and that is what caused the explosion. It would have to collide with something of similar power to do that, SBP even admitted this. Also, when you are the one who goes into Respect threads and has bashed the character unprovoked, what I did isn't that bad. wink

shin_gear
It's pretty surprising you never thought of the obvious fact she could destroy around half of that which was destroyed with her attack. Were you logical enough to think that by shooting the planet U-DO shot it's beam from around half as much that was destroyed would've been destroyed by KOS-MOS? You also do realize that she doesn't have to bust a universe in battles with her attack?

If not then you're not so satsified of KOS-MOS having that capability.

Also, readOriginally posted by Superboy Prime
For starters KOS-MOS can vaporize an entire solar system with the Phase Transfer Canon which is a part of her equipment in her version 4 body.That doesn't compare with what she can do with the Tertiary Weapon System.

FYI Kos-Mos interfaces directly with the Zohar. The ultimate energy device in the Xenosagaverse. A Zohar Emulator was enough to absorb planets. Please tell me you're capable of realizing what she can do with the real Zohar.

Fire Ninja
laughing wtf? souls are not energy...their spiritual essence, its not like they are a force or substence.

I mean't in DS world, not in general.

Fire Ninja
I'm still waiting for any evidence of the universe being destroyed. All I see was a Galaxy and some planets

shin_gear
Too bad SBP is on break from KMC. I'll wait for him to elaborate on that, again. srsly

Violent2Dope
It's pretty surprising you never thought of the obvious fact she could destroy around half of that which was destroyed with her attack. Were you logical enough to think that by shooting the planet U-DO shot it's beam from around half as much that was destroyed would've been destroyed by KOS-MOS? You also do realize that she doesn't have to bust a universe in battles with her attack?

If not then you're not so satsified of KOS-MOS having that capability.

Also, readThat doesn't compare with what she can do with the Tertiary Weapon System. Read my posts. TWS may be strongest wep, but that does not mean it causes most destruction. It is a focused beam, not an explosive or concussive blast, it would just tear thru anything less than it, not explode. A good example would be DBZ characters and Superman, DBZ characters can destroy whole planets with powerful explosive blasts, but Supes heatvision is more powerful and focused, and could probably go right thru Goku's kamehameha. Destruction isn't everything. Prove to me it explodes when not hitting a beam of similar power, and in all honesty, I highly doubt that she can use more energy in one attack than God/UDO.

Superboy Prime
Is this Supes vs. Kos-Mos?

Supes obliterates her. Although she has more destructive capacity, Supes has the greater strength, speed, durability, and a very useful power set. Not to mention Supes is a genius. Supes could probably **** 95% of the gaming universe. Only chance Kos-Mos has of beating Supes is if she manages to nail him with the TWS...and I admit the chances of that happening are slim if Supes is bloodlusted--and he will be thanks to KMC rules.

Anyways I would prefer if we discuss stuff like this in the off-topic thread and not in a respect thread.

Superboy Prime
I'm still waiting for any evidence of the universe being destroyed. All I see was a Galaxy and some planets

The universe stuff is speculation from Nephilims words warning Shion Uzuki that Kos-Mos & U-do fighting would end all conciousness/sentient life in the universe.

Sol Valentine
So say if you were some type of cosmic being that didn't have a host, would you be destroyed in the impact?

Superboy Prime
So say if you were some type of cosmic being that didn't have a host, would you be destroyed in the impact?

Don't get your question. Do you mean an abstract cosmic--like Death and Eternity, or simply cosmic beings like Surfer?

Violent2Dope
Is this Supes vs. Kos-Mos?

Supes obliterates her. Although she has more destructive capacity, Supes has the greater strength, speed, durability, and a very useful power set. Not to mention Supes is a genius. Supes could probably **** 95% of the gaming universe. Only chance Kos-Mos has of beating Supes is if she manages to nail him with the TWS...and I admit the chances of that happening are slim if Supes is bloodlusted--and he will be thanks to KMC rules.

Anyways I would prefer if we discuss stuff like this in the off-topic thread and not in a respect thread. No it is not KOSMOS vs. Supes, I was simply using him as an example for Gear. I agree he would beat her, far faster and stronger, and the TWS appears to be slow as shit, I highly doubt she will be hitting him. Pyron beats him tho. cool

SHM
The universe stuff is speculation from Nephilims words warning Shion Uzuki that Kos-Mos & U-do fighting would end all conciousness/sentient life in the universe.

Maybe we only watched the begin of the fight. Maybe Kosmos and U-DO can only destroy a solar system/galaxy, but if they fought, they would destroy many galaxies/solar systems(one after another), and the universe would be gone in the end of the combat.

It doesn't mean they can do that in ONE attack.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by SHM
Maybe we only watched the begin of the fight. Maybe Kosmos and U-DO can only destroy a solar system/galaxy, but if they fought, they would destroy many galaxies/solar systems(one after another), and the universe would be gone in the end of the combat.

It doesn't mean they can do that in ONE attack. Realistically, if he is actually GOD she would be erased from existence.

Fire Ninja
Who can't supes beat. erm

Sol Valentine
Don't get your question. Do you mean an abstract cosmic--like Death and Eternity, or simply cosmic beings like Surfer?

Abstract cosmics that don't have a host, y'know, no actual physical form.

Fire Ninja
It should not be possible to destroy an abstract being by physical means.

Violent2Dope
Who can't supes beat. erm Samuel L. Jackson muthaf*cka!

Sol Valentine
Probably, but a blast that endangered the universe could do damage to it.

Fire Ninja
Probably, but a blast that endangered the universe could do damage to it.
I'm sure it could effect it in certain ways.

Sol Valentine
How?

Fire Ninja
It depends on the connection between the abstract entity and the material realm.

Usual Suspect
Who can't supes beat. erm Goku...

Burning thought
Who can't supes beat. erm

kain if it was a fight to the death wink is Supes immortal?

Blax_Hydralisk
Not really, no. It would be a stalemate, seeing as Kain has nothing that can defeat SUpes, either.

Burning thought
Not really, no. It would be a stalemate, seeing as Kain has nothing that can defeat SUpes, either.

soul devouring? he would think of something because he has the time to do so, supes doesnt, supes "isnt" invincible

Blax_Hydralisk
Supes doesn't have a soul no expression He's Superman.

Burning thought
Supes doesn't have a soul no expression He's Superman.

what laughing he doesnt have a soul because hes superman? if he doesnt have a soul truthfully through a device or somewhere says it okie but if your argument is just because "hes superman" then thats not good enough wink

also his main source of power is solar energy, kain could take him to a dimension where there is no such energy source.

Blax_Hydralisk
Superman doesn't need a soul. It's a proven fact. Him and SUperboy? they're gods. Soulless gods. If Kain takes there soul away they'll just punch there way back to life, much the same way Wolverine just claws through Lightspeed in the Star Wars/X-men crossover.

Burning thought
Superman doesn't need a soul. It's a proven fact. Him and SUperboy? they're gods. Soulless gods. If Kain takes there soul away they'll just punch there way back to life, much the same way Wolverine just claws through Lightspeed in the Star Wars/X-men crossover.

he has so many ways to destroy them, energy drain, or if not that take them to a place where they would be hopelessly destroyed, a dimension where there is no powersource for them, he has various powers

also where is it proven fact, soulless gods, havnt heard that one before confused or are you pulling my leg wink

he could just grab a lump of kyptonite if it was a variation whos weak to it

Blax_Hydralisk
Sperboy HAS actually punched a hole in in other dimensions and reality itself erm

And Supes is resistant to Kryptonite now. Well, he was Pre-Crisis.

Burning thought
Sperboy HAS actually punched a hole in in other dimensions and reality itself erm

And Supes is resistant to Kryptonite now. Well, he was Pre-Crisis.

resistent is one thing, immunity is another

also thats impossible, probably some madness going on in the writers head when he put that down but hell, anyway if he does that then he can be put in another one, or another, and another...also being without his power source, like the sun, i dont see him doing a feet as high as that with low power

Blax_Hydralisk
It is stupid, madness written by retarded DC writers. He still did it, though.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>