storm vs ultron(current)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
who wins?

Gecko4lif
spite

lordboo
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
spite
on who,s part roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gecko4lif
Ultron is FAR FAR FAR FAR beyond storm

you might as well put daredevil against darkseid

lordboo

damn i feel bad stick out tongue

Gecko4lif
you should....

Storm is a good char but why would you do this to her ...

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
who wins?

ultron

tjcoady

it's funny that you use Daredevil as your allusion. interestingly enough, in the Acts of Vengeance crossover, Daredevil kicked the SH*T out of Ultron. Apparently, Ultron's weaknesses are being rammed by trucks and "repeated strikes to the same area." who knew?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by tjcoady
it's funny that you use Daredevil as your allusion. interestingly enough, in the Acts of Vengeance crossover, Daredevil kicked the SH*T out of Ultron. Apparently, Ultron's weaknesses are being rammed by trucks and "repeated strikes to the same area." who knew?

lmao i didnt know that lol eek!

quanchi112
ultron wins this.

2damnloud
Storm

King_Mungi
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Storm

I know I'm going to regret this, but..."why?"

quanchi112
Storm how?

do u really like storm this much?

laughing

Swanky-Tuna
I actually agree. Ultron doesn't seem all that dangerous unless you're a robot, wearing a robot, or get caught up in his robot plan, which is more deadly if you're doing any of the first two things.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I actually agree. Ultron doesn't seem all that dangerous unless you're a robot, wearing a robot, or get caught up in his robot plan, which is more deadly if you're doing any of the first two things. still storm has no chance against ultron.

2damnloud
Storm is waaaay more powerful.

quanchi112
Storm is waaaay more powerful. laughing laughing

no really why.

be serious this time please.

Swanky-Tuna
What are current Lady Ultron's abilities? Because his past ones aren't impressive.

2damnloud
Ultron's abilities vary with each redesign, but typically include superhuman strength and durability, the power of flight, and various offensive weapons such as concussion blasters, radiation emitters and his "encephalo-ray", which plunges its victims into a deathlike coma. The latter ray also allows Ultron to mesmerize and outright mind-control his victims, or implant subliminal hypnotic commands within their minds to be enacted at a later time. Ultron's outer shell is usually composed of Adamantium, rendering it almost totally impervious to damage; even a punch from the Hulk only caused a slight dent. His internal mechanisms are generally less durable and more easily damaged, as demonstrated when Wonder Man managed to destroy Ultron by throwing him so hard that his internal workings shattered. Ultron's Adamantium forms have proven vulnerable to molecular rearrangement devices and the metal-destabilizing ore known as Savage Land Vibranium ("anti-metal"wink. Some Ultron models feature tractor beams and energy absorption capabilities.

Most Ultrons are powered by a small internal nuclear furnace, and incorporate a "program transmitter" which can beam part or all of Ultron's programming into remote locations such as computers or alternate robotic bodies. Ultron can often control other machines remotely even if he has not transplanted his consciousness into them. One recent Ultron model developed hive-mind technology, allowing him to animate and control hundreds of alternate Ultron bodies at the same time, becoming a robotic one-man army. Ultron is one of the foremost robotics experts on Earth.

Ultron has one sole major weakness: an internal molecular rearranger that renders the adamantium components of his internal workings more malleable, thus giving him a means to remodel or reconstruct his physical form. However, it has no effect on his outer armor, so it is virtually impossible to disable it from the inside. The chaos magic wielded by the Scarlet Witch have proven to be the sole exception thus far.

Swanky-Tuna
Raise your hand if you needed a copy & paste from Wikipedia on Ultron's past abilities.

2damnloud
Is the female version's power source the same??? If so, Storm wins via internal manipulation of a distinct energy energy pattern--Ultron's nuclear furnace.

What If...
I actually agree. Ultron doesn't seem all that dangerous unless you're a robot, wearing a robot, or get caught up in his robot plan, which is more deadly if you're doing any of the first two things.
Ultron was fighting the entire Mighty Avengers, and was totally unaffected. After she pooned them all, she began exchanging punches with Sentry... and was completely unaffected. Without the help of his fellow avengers, Sentry would be dead.
I don't see how you came up with your conclusion.

Is the female version's power source the same??? If so, Storm wins via internal manipulation of a distinct energy energy pattern--Ultron's nuclear furnace.

No, the female version (current) is completely different.
If Ironman couldn't detect any sort of energy pattern - storm isn't going to.

Hell, Ulton's even better at controlling the weather laughing

Badabing
Is the female version's power source the same??? If so, Storm wins via internal manipulation of a distinct energy energy pattern--Ultron's nuclear furnace. dur

Symmetric Chaos

Ultron is currently (and has always been) just as dangerous to people lacking a good level of durability.

2damnloud
Originally posted by What If...

No, the female version (current) is completely different.
If Ironman couldn't detect any sort of energy pattern - storm isn't going to.

Do you have any scans that state this? The evidence(Iroman not being able to) is completely circumstantial since both his technology and Storm's mutant abilities are completely unrelated.

Better at controling the weather?? According to Sentry, right??

Oh okay laughing

Badabing
Do you have any scans that state this? The evidence(Iroman not being able to) is completely circumstantial since both his technology and Storm's mutant abilities are completely unrelated.

Oh okay laughing You're asking for proof? crylaugh

Evil_Ash
Storm very easily. Anyone who says differently is obviously a racist. 313dur

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Badabing
You're asking for proof? crylaugh

Good point. Proof is meaningless where Storm is concerned!

Swanky-Tuna
Ultron was fighting the entire Mighty Avengers, and was totally unaffected. After she pooned them all, she began exchanging punches with Sentry... and was completely unaffected. Without the help of his fellow avengers, Sentry would be dead.
I don't see how you came up with your conclusion.
It was around that time about an hour ago where I made it clear I was talking about the past Ultrons, which aren't the current Ultron.

2damnloud
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Storm very easily. Anyone who says differently is obviously a racist. 313dur

Yea, there's that, just plain spite, and the inability to think critically hence all the circumstantial evidence and logical fallacies.

*sigh* children roll eyes (sarcastic)

2damnloud
And sexism too.smile

Symmetric Chaos
Yea, there's that, just plain spite, and the inability to think critically hence all the circumstantial evidence and logical fallacies.

*sigh* children roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wow . . . that sums up my opinion of you and half the religion forum so perfectly.

2damnloud
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Wow . . . that sums up my opinion of you and half the religion forum so perfectly.

eek!

Symmetric Chaos
eek!

You're welcome.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Ultron is currently (and has always been) just as dangerous to people lacking a good level of durability.
That's just it. Any mid-high level brick could just beat on him with their hands and win. Pretty limited. But in light of Lady Ultron becoming a super brick, I'm gonna have to switch from Storm to inconclusive.

What If...

Oh okay laughing

Oh okay, by saying this it becomes extremely clear that you haven't read a single page of Mighty Avengers laughing

GTFO of this thread if you don't even know who Storm is up against.

(Btw, I don't think Sentry even acknowledges Storm's existence no )

Soljer
And sexism too.smile

Sexism? Aren't both combatants females?

2damnloud
Oh okay, by saying this it becomes extremely clear that you haven't read a single page of Mighty Avengers laughing

GTFO of this thread if you don't even know who Storm is up against.

(Btw, I don't think Sentry even acknowledges Storm's existence no )

I know perfectly well who storm is up against.--The terminator-looking bytch that was going toe-to-toe with Sentry.

I just forgot who said she controled the weather better than Storm in that Story.

I know it's capabilities, but storm still wins just as I said.

sick @ your "life".

quanchi112
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Storm very easily. Anyone who says differently is obviously a racist. 313dur laughing

quanchi112
I know perfectly well who storm is up against.--The terminator-looking bytch that was going toe-to-toe with Sentry.

I just forgot who said she controled the weather better than Storm in that Story.

I know it's capabilities, but storm still wins just as I said.

sick @ your "life". storm loses. please cease with all this. u know storm loses here.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Soljer
Sexism? Aren't both combatants females?

ZING!

ExodusCloak

Yeah they said she manipulates the weather like Storm of the X-Men, through Weather patterns but She-Ultrons manipulation is much more powerful.
She-Ultron was able to manipulate the weather because she hacked into Tony Starks satellites(Which control the weather like Storms powers)...and that's how she was able to do the stuff she did.

If she can hack into Starks stuff hacking into the Danger Room protocols or the 198 Files shouldn't be too much of a pain.

Gecko4lif
I would fap so hard to this jiggly fight

But storm would get such a beatdown it isnt ven funny,,,

Swanky-Tuna
It occurs me to me I was agreeing with someone who didn't know anything about current Ultron either.

2damnloud
And I don't recall Ultron doing anything that was "more powerful" than what Storm could do.

stormfront
does anyone have something saying ultron is better and stronger at controlling weather.

Soljer
Originally posted by stormfront
does anyone have something saying ultron is better and stronger at controlling weather.

They don't need anything else.

It's like pitting Galactus and Deadpool in a fight, and then, when fed up with the replies against your favorite character, deadpool, asking "Doesn't anyone have anything to say other than "Galactus is way more powerful?""

Perfect analogs.

Swanky-Tuna

It's like pitting Galactus and Deadpool in a fight, and then, when fed up with the replies against your favorite character, deadpool, asking "Doesn't anyone have anything to say other than "Galactus is way more powerful?""

Perfect analogs.
Not really. How long did she-Ultron control the weather? One comic?

Soljer
How long did Lucifer shape a multiverse? A few panels?

Doesn't mean he can't do it.

Swanky-Tuna
How long did Lucifer shape a multiverse? A few panels?

Doesn't mean he can't do it.
You're going to use one vague showing of Ultron controlling weather to make the claim that he is better at it than Storm? Unless Storm tried to stop it and failed, or she/he did something absurdly ridiculous, it's hardly grounds to come to that conclusion.

Not to mention that he was using weather controlling satellites.

stormfront

Perfect analogs.

no, prove that ultron can do it better and more powerful...seriously.

Badabing
no, prove that ultron can do it better and more powerful...seriously. durwave

Swanky-Tuna
no, prove that ultron can do it better and more powerful...seriously.
Ultron can't control weather, but he/she can control weather satellites that can.

What If...
You're going to use one vague showing of Ultron controlling weather to make the claim that he is better at it than Storm? Unless Storm tried to stop it and failed, or she/he did something absurdly ridiculous, it's hardly grounds to come to that conclusion.

Not to mention that he was using weather controlling satellites.

I didn't exactly bring up that point as an argument, more as comic relief, because you're right, she was controlling it through satellites. But still, those satellites created weather patterns more powerful than those of Storms. I briefly looked through a couple issues and couldn't find the page where they say "Hey, this chick's weather patterns are greater than Storms," but I'll find it later.

The fact that Ultron has the durability, strength, and speed to take on Ms.Marvel, Ares, Wonder Man, and Sentry simultaneously is what gives her the clear cut 10/10 victory over Storm..not the satellites erm

gogogadgetgo
I didn't exactly bring up that point as an argument, more as comic relief, because you're right, she was controlling it through satellites. But still, those satellites created weather patterns more powerful than those of Storms. I briefly looked through a couple issues and couldn't find the page where they say "Hey, this chick's weather patterns are greater than Storms," but I'll find it later.

The fact that Ultron has the durability, strength, and speed to take on Ms.Marvel, Ares, Wonder Man, and Sentry simultaneously is what gives her the clear cut 10/10 victory over Storm..not the satellites erm

thumb up

stormfront
Originally posted by Badabing
durwave

hi to you too

stormfront
Ultron can't control weather, but he/she can control weather satellites that can.

ok so is there anything that says it was stronger and better controlled than what storm does.

Soljer
ok so is there anything that says it was stronger and better controlled than what storm does.

Indeed.

2damnloud
Storm just mentally Shuts her down:

http://img71.imageshack.us/my.php?image=emdownpf3.jpg

Speed and durability are inconsequential.

Oh zeee ripaly muskles!111!

Swanky-Tuna

But how can you be so sure that will work? For all we know, this Ultron could be immune to that.

Liar, there's no muscles here. Just some doughy skrull cans.

What If...

Oh zeee ripaly muskles!111!

Sorry, but speed is never "inconsequential."
Ultron takes Storm out before she knows what is happening.

Anyways, great logic comparing a skree ship to mechanical perfection...I'm sure Ultron runs exactly as that ship does.

Force field that easily deflected a point blank axe smash to face by Ares > Storm.

Swanky-Tuna
You're comparing a physical axe blow to electrical current?

SevenShackles
storm gets her head pushed into her ass before she can do anything worth mentioning.

What If...
You're comparing a physical axe blow to electrical current?

Nope. Read again, please.

I stated my opinion on his scan, that wasn't very relevant btw, and referenced a fresh debatable topic of Ultron's forcefield later on in my post...hence a new sentence.
IF I were to say...
"Force field that easily deflected a point blank axe smash to face by Ares > Storm's electrical capabilities," you would be correct.
But, since I clearly indicated "Storm" as a solo subject, the majority of the population would assume that my opinion of Storm is "a being not able to penetrate Ultron's forcefield through the power at her disposal."

Besides, who says she stopped the ship from running through an electrical current erm

Swanky-Tuna
Nope. Read again, please.

I stated my opinion on his scan, that wasn't very relevant btw, and referenced a fresh debatable topic of Ultron's forcefield later on in my post...hence a new sentence.
IF I were to say...
"Force field that easily deflected a point blank axe smash to face by Ares > Storm's electrical capabilities," you would be correct.
But, since I clearly indicated "Storm" as a solo subject, the majority of the population would assume that my opinion of Storm is "a being not able to penetrate Ultron's forcefield through the power at her disposal."
I'm gonna skip all my explaining text I had and jump to the summary.

My point is an axe blow from ares is, at best, and indicator of how durable the shield is against direct attacks. It could do better or worse against different energies but that's beside the point. If it can be bypassed by something, it's garbage against that thing.

Who said anything about a ship?

stormfront
Indeed.

do you have it? or does anyone who says this is true?

Soljer
Bump

endrict
UT

Soljer
Originally posted by endrict
UT

Yeah, University of Texas rocks...

Who wins?

CaptainStoic
Yea Ultron will calculate Storms defeat and kill her, this fight will take less time than many posters took to write a reply in this thread. Ultron is really powerful nowadays.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.