Sentry vs an Alien with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumanMovieGuide
I saw this idea somewhere on the net, so lets see what you guys think. Sentry goes up against an alien from the infamous franchise of the same name. However this isn't a regular human born alien, it's an alien born from Superman. Who wins?

tjcoady
I'm pretty sure the Aliens in Alien did not take on the qualities of the body they were hatched out of. it's just like a nest and early food for them- it doesn't change the Alien's genetic code, or at least there is no evidence for that.

I'm pretty sure an alien born from superman would just die because it couldn't pierce his skin to get out.

HumanMovieGuide
Originally posted by tjcoady
I'm pretty sure the Aliens in Alien did not take on the qualities of the body they were hatched out of. it's just like a nest and early food for them- it doesn't change the Alien's genetic code, or at least there is no evidence for that.

I'm pretty sure an alien born from superman would just die because it couldn't pierce his skin to get out.

Well considering that an alien embryo grows by feeding off the nutrients, energy, DNA, etc of its host. Plus the whole point of the alien species to be able to adapt to its enviroment and prey. Not to mention the creators themselves said an alien can do this. I'm 99% certain this alien will have Supes's powers, and at much higher levels too.

Tron
Originally posted by tjcoady

Their genetic code does change, and it changes the host as well, as explained in some novels and comics, and as seen in Alien 3.

tjcoady
Originally posted by Tron
Their genetic code does change, and it changes the host as well, as explained in some novels and comics, and as seen in Alien 3.

ahh, I see. I've only ever seen the first one.

Soljer
Indeed.

Also, how else do you think Predaliens are formed?

HumanMovieGuide
So we all agree on the getting Superman powers part. Now still curious to know who do you think wins?

TricksterPriest
Assuming this thing actually did get Superman's DNA and powers, and was as powerful as him, it would have a decent shot of taking out Sentry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.