Ryu Hayabusa vs. Alicia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shin_gear
Yeah...um...both have just there basic stuff. No magic, no secondary or special weapons. Just the basic stuff...so technically Ryu has the Dragon Sword and his energy blasts...that's basically DOA4 Ryu which is as basic as he could get. Alicia's the same. I may change the rules around though later on.

Either one could take this in my opinion, but who has the better chance?

Sol Valentine
Alicia just has her Gun and no witchcraft?

She can take it.

shin_gear
Alicia would probably cheat on Dante and have sex with Hayabusa

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/DOA3RyuA.jpghttp://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Alicia_BW.jpg

shrug

Sol Valentine
NO!

Dante and Alicia are meant to be together!

You say anything like that again and I'll blast your brains out!

shin_gear
O-KAY! 313

Sol Valentine
That's it!

Gunrod!

Gattling Gun!

*Blasts GG's brains out*

shin_gear
I did that to myself already, lol!

See avatar.

Sol Valentine
I brought you back to life and killed you.

shin_gear
Oh.

Sol Valentine
i'm gonna do it tommorrow.

C. C. Cowgirl
You think that Ryu Hayabusa can run my gauntlet trough, but not defeat Alicia if she has no witchcraft? What the f**k?

My faith for these people are fading raver

ESB -1138
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
My faith for these people are fading raver

You shouldn't have said that...that reminded me of Shades of Grey
-JVSvLyWXLs

shin_gear
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
You think that Ryu Hayabusa can run my gauntlet trough, but not defeat Alicia if she has no witchcraft? What the f**k?

My faith for these people are fading raver Read first post, k thnx.

And you said in your topic Hayabusa can pick WHICHEVER blade. That means he can pick the Dark Dragon Blade, as it's in his arsenal, and it transforms the wielder into the Devil Incarnate, as proven in the two videos I posted in your thread, as well as in the intro to Ninja Gaiden.

In other words, I said it's possible that Ryu as the Devil Incarnate can clear your gauntlet. Make sense now?

Edit: And I never said Ryu couldn't beat Alicia if she has witchcraft. He has defeated magic users before, besides he has ninjutsu magic.

ThoraxeRMG
Ryu

shin_gear
I would appreciate it if people who just want to vote instead of posting arguments just use the poll, but meh whatever. ^^

Csdabest
Money is on Ryu...why because im a ninja fanboy. Just playing cant really decide because i stop watching Alicia's show after a few episodes. But either way Im not sure how well she will fair after Ninja Gaide 2 comes out. He seems to be getting huge upgrades to his old weapons and some uber new ones. New Ninpo magic and he seems to have gotten a shit load faster.

Sol Valentine
It's Alicia from Bullet Witch.

Read the rules, characters MUST ORIGINATE from a VIDEO GAME, not any other type of media.

fanboy.

lightness
ryu easily, he's too fast and skilled and reacts to bullets easily and has the dragon sword.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
It's Alicia from Bullet Witch.

Read the rules, characters MUST ORIGINATE from a VIDEO GAME, not any other type of media.

fanboy.
Woah what the hell lol...who is this aimed at...

And Alicia originates from where, again?

Sol Valentine
Bullet Witch.

Thatwas aimed at Csdabest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.