Those stupid ass $500 gift cards given out online?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
How many of you guys have seen them? Those giveaways that plague Myspace and a few other places. You supply your e-mail and address to receive a $500 gift card. Do those shits work?

I've seen some for Hot Topic, Macy's, Target and American Eagle.

Tattoo
Originally posted by Scythe
How many of you guys have seen them? Those giveaways that plague Myspace and a few other places. You supply your e-mail and address to receive a $500 gift card. Do those shits work?

I've seen some for Hot Topic, Macy's, Target and American Eagle.

Don't know, but I don't like Spam so I don't give my e-mail address out to hardly any sites.

Scythe
Yeah I know, but I was reading some posts as well as comments from a few people that know my girlfriend and they've said it works. I don't know, I was wondering if anyone here has tried and prospered/failed.

Tattoo
Originally posted by Scythe
Yeah I know, but I was reading some posts as well as comments from a few people that know my girlfriend and they've said it works. I don't know, I was wondering if anyone here has tried and prospered/failed.

If you find out they work for sure, let me know. I'll use my second e-mail to collect the Spam.

As long as I don't need to give them any money for a crappy service just to qualify.

Scythe
I would imagine they need your physical address to mail out the gift card, but I'll look into it.

Strangelove
I actually tried it out once, but there were asking for too much information.

Röland
Nah, I don't like doing that shit because usually you either have to give up all your info or take like 50 surveys.

InnerRise
I use to try those, but they're never free. Towards the end after filling out that LONG survey you always have to purchase some other product before you actually get the free item, which therefore isn't really free.

Waste of time in my opinion.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Scythe
Strange. I'm looking for this dude's testimony which I saw awhile back posted up on some chick's myspace. Explained how all he had to do was provide an e-mail address and his home address and he got a gift card mailed out to him. Strange indeed. I'll look into this and post it up for you guys to see.

Scythe
http://cache.opt.fimserve.com/contents/73/9/9073/back%20to%20school_hollis_sd_425x600.jpg

I found this off of myspace...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.