Respect the Games Respect Forum!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shin_gear
Not doing so will result into you getting warned or possibly banned from the Games Versus Forum.

I thought this would be a good idea so that people won't create disrespect forums and things of that nature.

Also Lana can you edit your post in the Versus Rules thread and put the link of the Games Respect Forum at the bottom of your post?

Thanks a bunch.

Lana
I've made a rules thread and it's pretty simple.

And I'll add the link to the respect forum into the VS rules.

shin_gear
Thanks a lot. happy

Blax_Hydralisk
*lets the praises shower in upon him*

Violent2Dope
"Oh my God...It's finally happened..."

Staring in awe at the Games Respect Forum and its beauty, Violent2Dope for the first time, sheds a tear, a tear of great happiness.

shin_gear
Can you shed a tear for the KOS-MOS respect thread?

Violent2Dope
Only if you shed one for my just-made Ganon thread.

Sol Valentine
I did.

shin_gear
I love my KOS-MOS respect thread.

shin_gear
I also love my Chun-Li respect thread.

Ridley_Prime
Give me a reason to respect this section of KMC when my Ridley thread got no posts. stick out tongue sad (8 page views. Wow no expression)

Really though. I don't like how most of the threads so far have gotten little to no attention erm, and I'm only posting in the threads of characters I'm familiar with, so meh.

shin_gear
Sorry.

Oh and once again thanks for the supercroytprime. stick out tongue

Lana
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Give me a reason to respect this section of KMC when my Ridley thread got no posts. stick out tongue sad (8 page views. Wow no expression)

Really though. I don't like how most of the threads so far have gotten little to no attention erm, and I'm only posting in the threads of characters I'm familiar with, so meh.

The forum has existed for like...a week. Not even. Nor is it ever going to have a huge amount of traffic lanasrug

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by shin_gear
Sorry.

Oh and once again thanks for the supercroytprime. stick out tongue
Err, no problem. thumb up

Originally posted by Lana
The forum has existed for like...a week. Not even. Nor is it ever going to have a huge amount of traffic lanasrug
Hmm. True. Never thought of it that way...

Guess I kinda over-reacted. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.