Respect Darth Nihilus: Lord Of Hunger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shin_Nikkolas

Violent2Dope
Nihilus is in my sig! He is easily one of the most powerful Sith to ever live, I think he's like #2.

shin_gear
He looks like the guy from Scream.

Shin_Nikkolas
http://www.nationaltrail.co.uk/hadrianswall/images/Scream%20Mask.JPG

?

I don't think so.

shin_gear
Wow...

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Nihilus is in my sig! He is easily one of the most powerful Sith to ever live, I think he's like #2.

With Palpatine being #1!! But Nihilus is cool too.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by ESB -1138
With Palpatine being #1!! But Nihilus is cool too.

In power? No stick out tongue

Blax_Hydralisk
Palps would whoop on Nhilus if Nihlus didn't take him seriously and just drain instantly. And even then I'm pretty sure Palps has a counter to it,considering he can use the drain too.

C. C. Cowgirl
You are over-rating Palpatine! He is horribly smart, he has a great strength in the force, but he is not near as strong as Nihilus, Plagueis, Ragnos, Sadow and such smile

Blax_Hydralisk
Ragnos has shown nothing but an amibgous quote. Plagueis is an unknown. Sadow's greatest in-battle feat is throwing a brick at someone, and Nihlus signature move Sideous has already done.

Sids= top Sith. If you don't believe me, PM Lightsnake or Gideon in the Star Wars vs. Forum.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
You are over-rating Palpatine! He is horribly smart, he has a great strength in the force, but he is not near as strong as Nihilus, Plagueis, Ragnos, Sadow and such smile

Palpatine is the best of the best. I dare you to go over to the Star Wars forums and say that.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Palpatine is the best of the best. I dare you to go over to the Star Wars forums and say that.

He definatly is the most strategical, I give him that yes

When it comes to pure power, I do not agree that he is top in class stick out tongue

ESB -1138
No, he is.

Blax_Hydralisk
Who has shown sith abilities more powerful the nSids that Sids hasn't used before?

C. C. Cowgirl
I just PMed the two guys you said! Now I wait raver

ESB -1138
You're in for it now

C. C. Cowgirl
I bet he sent me to two extreme fanboys laughing out loud

Blax_Hydralisk
haha.Neg. They're the best debators on KMC.

ESB -1138
No. They are not Palpatine fanboys. In fact they really don't like Sidious.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Palps would whoop on Nhilus if Nihlus didn't take him seriously and just drain instantly. And even then I'm pretty sure Palps has a counter to it,considering he can use the drain too. Sidious is most powerful, that is true, however, the move used by Palpatine to drain Byss WAS NOT Nihilus' Force Kill. What Nihilus does isn't even a drain.

Blax_Hydralisk
Eh. Sids is still t3h bestest. And you're still awesome.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Eh. Sids is still t3h bestest. And you're still awesome. yes Nihilus is still #2, and is cooler than Palpatine.

Pyron_Knight
The original video with Tobin doesn't work anymore. New one.

Q_Eie5kxm8U

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.