The Living Tribunal vs Lucifer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Air Legend
How bad does The Living Tribunal spank Lucifer?
I'm sure some people will say Lucifer will use his will lmao.

Rorschach
Done before.

Air Legend
None of them had a poll though...

Rorschach
This one did

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Air Legend
None of them had a poll though... you call that a pole. Your rediculousness has reached new lvls. Just look at the pole answers. You might as well said in the op, you are a marvel tard who doesn't like anyone who likes DC and you are extremely biased. becuz that is basically what you said when you put up those dumb choices.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Rorschach
This one did And look who it was done by.

Air Legend
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
you call that a pole. Your rediculousness has reached new lvls. Just look at the pole answers. You might as well said in the op, you are a marvel tard who doesn't like anyone who likes DC and you are extremely biased. becuz that is basically what you said when you put up those dumb choices.
You idiotjdskas when did I call it a pole. LMAO you don't even know how to read.

kevdude
Well I don't agree how you wrote in the bias thing. Just putting that on there seems like your bias against DC and a Marvel fanboy reading

Air Legend
Originally posted by Rorschach
This one did
Cool, but I don't want one with a draw.

Air Legend
Originally posted by kevdude
Well I don't agree how you wrote in the bias thing. Just putting that on there seems like your bias against DC and a Marvel fanboy reading
Yea especially since my previous name had the presence in it roll eyes (sarcastic)
I guess I put the presence in it because I hate DC.

kevdude
Well you are showing yourself off just not to a select group but the whole board when you post a thread, just think about how it sounds to others who might not know. beer

Air Legend
It'll make them vote for Lucifer shifty

I think its funny how you, nvr, and erik think the Living Tribunal who is the second most powerful in Marvel, would lose to the second, third, and fourth most powerful beings in DC.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It'll make them vote for Lucifer shifty

I think its funny how you, nvr, and erik think the Living Tribunal who is the second most powerful in Marvel, would lose to the second, third, and fourth most powerful beings in DC.

If you have two high school football teams, And thier coaches are both the same lvl in skill and power but one has a better quarter back. Then both of thier 2nd in commands aren't the same. one is just 2nd to the coach in his team. But when compared to other teams, he's not. it's not so hard to follow.

Air Legend
If you have two high school football teams, And thier coaches are both the same lvl in skill and power but one has a better quarter back. Then both of thier 2nd in commands aren't the same. one is just 2nd to the coach in his team. But when compared to other teams, he's not. it's not so hard to follow.
I'll be happy to use that logic.
LT takes on Michael, Lucifer, and the Spectre all at once and crushes them. He's the judge for a reason.

kevdude
I just want to know, who do you think is a more interesting character Air and Nvr, The Spectre, LT, Michael or LM? smile

Air Legend
I just want to know, who do you think is a more interesting character Air and Nvr, The Spectre, LT, Michael or LM? smile
Michael imo.

nvrbeenwthagirl

The Spectre. He has human host and that makes him more of a variable.

leonheartmm
again, LT loses like the ***** he is. he doesnt hold a candle to lucifer.

Air Legend
Interesting scan:
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/2994/lt2cm.th.jpg
You can view the respect thread made by Mr Master by clicking on this link:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t446630.html

nvrbeenwthagirl
Interesting scan:
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/2994/lt2cm.th.jpg
You can view the respect thread made by Mr Master by clicking on this link:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t446630.html

We know who he is. But he couldn't fix the universal flaw. One flaw in the universe and he coudln't do it. Thanos was chosen, and even he coudln't do it. There is nothing that Lucifer has wanted to do that he hadn't done.

Air Legend
We know who he is. But he couldn't fix the universal flaw. One flaw in the universe and he coudln't do it. Thanos was chosen, and even he coudln't do it. There is nothing that Lucifer has wanted to do that he hadn't done.
Dumbest statement of the day. I'm going to keep track of these.

leonheartmm
i already debunked that scan's PIS claims.

Air Legend
Originally posted by leonheartmm
Never mind nvr, this person deserves the dumbest statement of the day.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Dumbest statement of the day. I'm going to keep track of these.

Sure it is. And yet, The LT, with his omnipotent self, couldn't fix a flaw in teh universe. His all knowing self didn't know if he could beat warlock with the Ig. He's so omnipotent and all knowing and yet Reed pwned him. bah.

Air Legend
Sure it is. And yet, The LT, with his omnipotent self, couldn't fix a flaw in teh universe. His all knowing self didn't know if he could beat warlock with the Ig. He's so omnipotent and all knowing and yet Reed pwned him. bah.
And Lucifer had to use Michael to create his multiverse and Michael was mortally wounded by Fenrir the wolf. Oh bow to the power of these two...bah?

nvrbeenwthagirl
And Lucifer had to use Michael to create his multiverse and Michael was mortally wounded by Fenrir the wolf. Oh bow to the power of these two...bah?

Lucifer used micheal's power sure. He accomplished what He wanted. The fact that he took the creation blast at point blank range tells me something. And michael was always able to be wounded. thank goodness the other michael has far more impressive durability.

kevdude
Lucifer used micheal's power sure. He accomplished what He wanted. The fact that he took the creation blast at point blank range tells me something. And michael was always able to be wounded. thank goodness the other michael has far more impressive durability.

What other Michael?? there is only 1.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What other Michael?? there is only 1.

No. What about the DCU?

kevdude
The Vertigo Michael is fashioned off of the DCU Michael, just like everything from the DCU.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Vertigo Michael is fashioned off of the DCU Michael, just like everything from the DCU.

Yes. But DCU michael is still alive, and pwned the Spectre in battle.

quanchi112
And Lucifer had to use Michael to create his multiverse and Michael was mortally wounded by Fenrir the wolf. Oh bow to the power of these two...bah? nice ownage.

quanchi112
Yes. But DCU michael is still alive, and pwned the Spectre in battle. so did mxy and so did an amped cap marvel.

cap marvel wasnt a multiversal threat at all.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
nice ownage.

You call that ownage? laughing laughing laughing

Are you surprised that no one else even commented on it but you. laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
You call that ownage? laughing laughing laughing

Are you surprised that no one else even commented on it but you. laughing laughing laughing according to u there are two michaels,two presences,one geb,muliteternity.

u make ur ur own rules and try to act like its canon.

ur unbelievablly silly sometimes and argue like a 3rd grader.

quanchi112
What other Michael?? there is only 1. there is only one.....unless u ask nver.

laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
according to u there are two michaels,two presences,one geb,muliteternity.

u make ur ur own rules and try to act like its canon.

ur unbelievablly silly sometimes and argue like a 3rd grader.

But you are the one people say those things about. laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
But you are the one people say those things about. laughing laughing laughing kevdude just corrected u and told u theres only one michael.

ur wrong and no ones buying what u are selling.

nvrbeenwthagirl
kevdude just corrected u and told u theres only one michael.

ur wrong and no ones buying what u are selling.
No he didn't.

quanchi112
What other Michael?? there is only 1. heres where he corrected u.

u must have forgotten already.

nvrbeenwthagirl
heres where he corrected u.

u must have forgotten already.

Um no he didn't correct me newb. he gave his opinion and I corrected him. or haven't you forgotten that in vertigo, elaine took michael's power, while no such event happend in DCU. you fail. get lost in a field of razors while naked.

quanchi112
Um no he didn't correct me newb. he gave his opinion and I corrected him. or haven't you forgotten that in vertigo, elaine took michael's power, while no such event happend in DCU. you fail. get lost in a field of razors while naked. here come the insults like clockwork. ill let u get away with it tonight cuz i feel sorry for u as u get so angry and lose ur cool so easily. say what u want tonight as i wont report u for anything u say.

tonights ur free pass.

and there is only one michael.

Lord Shaper
Lucifer wins because he's badass, the Living Tribunal is a giant turd with three faces.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord Shaper
Lucifer wins because he's badass, the Living Tribunal is a giant turd with three faces. yeah and this is one of the worst posts i have read.

quanchi112
the longer ur keyboard would cease to function the longer ur reputation would remain intact.

nvrbeenwthagirl
yeah and this is one of the worst posts i have read.

I wont' report you for being rude.

Lord Shaper
yeah and this is one of the worst posts i have read.

Yeah, this is one of the worst posts I have read.

nvrbeenwthagirl, you rock! but in all seriousness, Lucifer would beat LT.

quanchi112
I wont' report you for being rude. i wont report u for implying im not intelligent.

ps i am very intelligent.

quanchi112
Yeah, this is one of the worst posts I have read. how does the judge of the mulitverse lose here?

inquiring minds are eager to know.

Lord Shaper
the longer ur keyboard would cease to function the longer ur reputation would remain intact.

OK, what?

Lucifer wins simply by using his omnipotent powers against the LTs (lesser) omnipotent powers. Lucifer is the fallen angel. The Living Tribunal is a judge of the multiverse, big whoopty-doo. Usually before he even acts he must go through a rigourous deal of thinking to decide whether or not he should lift his lazy *** and be useful.

kevdude
OK, what?

Lucifer wins simply by using his omnipotent powers against the LTs (lesser) omnipotent powers. Lucifer is the fallen angel. The Living Tribunal is a judge of the multiverse, big whoopty-doo. Usually before he even acts he must go through a rigourous deal of thinking to decide whether or not he should lift his lazy *** and be useful.

laughing laughing rock
funny but true, Michael, Lucifer and The Word, the Presence most powerful and most cared for don't need to have 3 faces to decide what to do.

kevdude
Well no there is really only 1 Michael. Vertigo is fashioned off of the DCU but regular Vertigo took the DCU Michael and took and went with him in the Vertigo Universe separate from DCU continuity. It is suppose to be the same Michael but I don't think its canon in regular DC Universe. We haven't seen Michael in the DCU since his death in Vergito and if we do then it just means its a separate book and the writers went with it in there own continuity. We haven't seen Michael in the DCU (Spectres book in mid 90s) for quite some time, and one of the reason's why is because when he makes an appearance it usually means something big is happening.

Erik-Lensherr
Lucifer

leonheartmm
Never mind nvr, this person deserves the dumbest statement of the day.

fail. the above statement trumps mine by a long shot.

and fail, u were not able to counter the discrepancies i showed in that scan.

Utrigita
LT FTW.

vlaaad12345
fail. the above statement trumps mine by a long shot.

and fail, u were not able to counter the discrepancies i showed in that scan.
Calling it pis is not voiding the scan,lt is beyond multiversal.

leonheartmm
no it isnt. there is only one multiverse in marvel and LT protects it. he didnt create it nor can he destroy it. he can not be holding two megaverses because marvel itself in a totality is one megaverse and due to cuopyright. its easy to see that he is holding nuthing more than twouniverse. that is after all his purpose and the limit of his on panel showings.

vlaaad12345
no it isnt. there is only one multiverse in marvel and LT protects it. he didnt create it nor can he destroy it. he can not be holding two megaverses because marvel itself in a totality is one megaverse and due to cuopyright. its easy to see that he is holding nuthing more than twouniverse. that is after all his purpose and the limit of his on panel showings.
Except the scan clearly says multiverses.

Utrigita

Incorrect theres more then one Multiverse In marvel.

Marvels totality is a omniverse as illustrated on panel. If they have violated there copyright please show me a statement from another company claiming it to be that way, ore lawsuit ore artical saying that marvel has been sued because they have violated there copyright by using the therm Omniverse in there comics.

Utrigita

When??? I believe I shoot down that statement pretty good, in Michael's suicidal Gauntlet.

llagrok
OK, what?

Retconned into being the omniverse.

Shin_Nikkolas
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7932/omniis1cz2.jpg

leon is a troll. He IGNORES all evidence. He says merely what he thinks and everything else, no matter how official and canon, is flat out wrong.

LT exists in all multiverseS. FACT.

LT spun the destiny of MEGAVERSES. Fact.

It's best just to ignore this guy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas

leon is a troll. He IGNORES all evidence. He says merely what he thinks and everything else, no matter how official and canon, is flat out wrong.

It's best just to ignore this guy. u are right about leon. he thinks he kows whats best for marvel and flat out ignore factual evidence that brings his weak theories to its very knees.

Utrigita
Yes he does, He doesn't seem to accept that Marvel is fully capable of having there own Omniverse without this conflicting with anything. A comic can be shaped any way the user wants. Then what Mark Gruenwald said is really irrelavant

quanchi112
i hope this ur post keeps leon out of this thread once and for all.

Astner
It's funny how the Living Tribunal is second in every single aspect to the supreme, while Lucifer is being only second in the aspect of will.
- Living Tribunal is a the top here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Astner
It's funny how the Living Tribunal is second in every single aspect to the supreme, while Lucifer is being only second in the aspect of will.
- Living Tribunal is a the top here. ITS ONLY DC FANBOYS.

dont worry astner. i just had to show them that the end is canon to marvel universe.

lots of simpletons on here.

Lord Shaper
ITS ONLY DC FANBOYS.

dont worry astner. i just had to show them that the end is canon to marvel universe.

lots of simpletons on here.

Including yourself. Care to tell us how the Living Tribunal obliterates Lucifer? Inquiring minds seek to know.

And if anyone ACTUALLY thinks that the LT would triumph, just read my last post. The LT is a lazy ***.

BTW I'm not a DC fanboy, your ignorance is showing and you're sterotyping those who have a different opinion other than yours.

quanchi112
Including yourself. Care to tell us how the Living Tribunal obliterates Lucifer? Inquiring minds seek to know.

And if anyone ACTUALLY thinks that the LT would triumph, just read my last post. The LT is a lazy ***.

BTW I'm not a DC fanboy, your ignorance is showing and you're sterotyping those who have a different opinion other than yours. lt is second only to TOAA outside of thanos with the heart. lucy doesnt have the raw power of michael but just has an uber will. tribunal has power and willpower. he judges the freaking multiverse. hes way above lucy who needs favors from lesser beings while lt needs nothing from anyone lower than him.

lt destroys him.

Shin_Nikkolas
No Erik, you said Lucy was omnipotent...sorry, that is far from true.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Astner
- Living Tribunal is a the top here.
Lucifer isn't 2nd in the Aspect of will. you miss understand. Lucifer IS will. He's an abstractual being of God's will. Just like Michael is an abstractual being of gods power. that is why they are twins and his first children. God's power shaped by his will. both infinite and undenyable.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Utrigita
Incorrect theres more then one Multiverse In marvel.

Marvels totality is a omniverse as illustrated on panel. If they have violated there copyright please show me a statement from another company claiming it to be that way, ore lawsuit ore artical saying that marvel has been sued because they have violated there copyright by using the therm Omniverse in there comics.

on panel PIS. countered and countered again. marvel didnt have the balls to stand up to their claim and actually PROVE that what LT was holding were megaverses, by actually showing characteristics of other comic book publishers.

since your unwilling to claim right, to any implications of marvel having megaverses/omniverses, then YOU tell me. does LT have domain over the presence? MOA? TGEB? Batman? dc megaverse? spectre? hellboy? tranformers? superman? ryu? sagat? naruto? bleach? dragon ball z? buffy the vampire slayer? astro boy??????????????????????????

do you claim LT has power over the mageverses of every comic book publisher????? can he intervene in dc/vertoigo/darkhorse/arhie/capcom/shounen jump etc etc??

i dont THINK so. that is why they havent been sued. because they havent the balls to SHOW the characteristics of non marvel in anything they label as ANOTHER MEGAVERSE. and hence every1 knows its pis.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas

It's best just to ignore this guy.

and AGAIN.

what gives you the impression that the oppinion of insignificant landcrawling insects like yourself actually matters????

be it a single bug or an alliance of 3 ignorant bugs, they shall all be crushed by the feat of an intelligent human. the definition is flawed and has been changed by marvel itself a fair few times. if you do not have the ability to understand tha logic behind it, then go chew a shoe or sumthing.

leonheartmm
i hope this ur post keeps leon out of this thread once and for all.

lol. the only thing thats gonna keep me out of this thread is the stench of fanboys and crybabies, coming off of you newbie. i come and go as i please, worse people than you have tried and failed.

vlaaad12345
and AGAIN.

what gives you the impression that the oppinion of insignificant landcrawling insects like yourself actually matters????

be it a single bug or an alliance of 3 ignorant bugs, they shall all be crushed by the feat of an intelligent human. the definition is flawed and has been changed by marvel itself a fair few times. if you do not have the ability to understand tha logic behind it, then go chew a shoe or sumthing.
Multiverses,its not pis,leave troll you fail.

Shin_Nikkolas
Reported for trolling and flaming.

SpearofDestiny
and AGAIN.

No offense, but you don't know how to debate in a comic book forum. We don't use religion, science, or our own personal logic when confronted with evidense from the comic book itself.

The comic books are all that matter. Where Juntai argues religion, Endless Mike argued science, you are trying to incorporate your own personal logic to argue against a comic book mythology. You can't do that here.

A valid argument can only derive from the comic books themselves.

leonheartmm
spear of destiny. the person in question has been flaming me and openly calling me an idiot/toddler/troll/pathetic etc from day one when i did not even KNOW him let alone refer to him. if a person senselessly flames me from day one, he/she isnt going to get a lot of nice comments from me{and he continued to flame if you look back here and a few other threads}.

as for the argument, go back n read here and lucifer vs pre retconned beyonder etc. ust becaiuse marvel claims to own multiverSES now doesnt mean we shud take the claim seriously. by default, that would imply the power over all other comic book publishing realities etc. as said before, by default ANY non amalgam comic feat can be at max megaversal. as a megaverse is accepted to be the totality of a comic book publisher. be it a single universe or thousands of multiverses.

although i will say that all megaverses are NOT equal as stated by a poster before to which you replied. as long as the creator is using the understood definition of terms like multiverse/s universe/s then seeing from the number of realms/universe/s, multiverse/s , we can objectively compare which is greater.

e.g. capcom's street fighter has only ONE universe. and that is their MEGAVERSE. any comic book publisher which has more than one universe in their MEGAVERSE can easliy claim to be more powerful than streetfighterverse{e.g. marvel/dc}. however no publisher can claim to habve more than ONE megaverse or an entire OMNIVERSE{or more than that} in THEIR name and excpect it to be usable as a logical discerning criteria in a vs.

rico777
LT dies a horrible death here

quanchi112
Lucifer isn't 2nd in the Aspect of will. you miss understand. Lucifer IS will. He's an abstractual being of God's will. Just like Michael is an abstractual being of gods power. that is why they are twins and his first children. God's power shaped by his will. both infinite and undenyable. lucifer and michael are two aspects of a less than supreme presence as u have said.

lt is second only to TOAA. so in comics unless u have the heart lt is kinda supreme.

lt curbstomps the both of them.

Air Legend
lucifer and michael are two aspects of a less than supreme presence as u have said.

lt is second only to TOAA. so in comics unless u have the heart lt is kinda supreme.

Unless you are leo and like to lie, or a worshipper of satan laughing
or biased 313

kevdude
lucifer and michael are two aspects of a less than supreme presence as u have said.

LT is second only to a less than supreme toaa seeing he needs someone else to help him. LT judgeds the M Multiverse while Lucy and Mike go off and create them. See Q it can be switched around. stick out tongue

Air Legend
LT is second only to a less than supreme toaa seeing he needs someone else to help him. LT judgeds the M Multiverse while Lucy and Mike go off and create them. See Q it can be switched around. stick out tongue
A less than supreme writer? What are you smoking? The LT judges all of Marvel, he has no need to create a multiverse. Why would it want to? Lucifer couldn't even create his own multiverse without using Michael.

Juntai
LT is second only to a less than supreme toaa seeing he needs someone else to help him. LT judgeds the M Multiverse while Lucy and Mike go off and create them. See Q it can be switched around. stick out tongue but I'm not sure if anyone else lacks enough braincells to keep it up for 6 months straight or however long he's been here with every post like that.

Air Legend
Originally posted by Juntai
but I'm not sure if anyone else lacks enough braincells to keep it up for 6 months straight or however long he's been here with every post like that.
Juntai you're a funny guy. You make random posts here and there. You don't really "debate" much anymore, do you?

Air Legend
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/6293/lt0xx0.th.jpg

The Living Tribunal is an all powerful being which is true except when Thanos became TOAA within the comic books and when Classic Beyonder existed and of course compared to TOAA (the writers).

kevdude
A less than supreme writer? What are you smoking? The LT judges all of Marvel, he has no need to create a multiverse. Why would it want to? Lucifer couldn't even create his own multiverse without using Michael.

Lucifer uses beings with power to get whatever he wants its well known. Lucifer cares nothing for power, he looks down on beings who think "wow I got all this power look at me" then goes in there realms and kills them while he's powerless. cool

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/6293/lt0xx0.th.jpg

The Living Tribunal is an all powerful being which is true except when Thanos became TOAA within the comic books and when Classic Beyonder existed and of course compared to the TOAA (the writers).
then one isn't all powerful if there are exceptions.

quanchi112
LT is second only to a less than supreme toaa seeing he needs someone else to help him. LT judgeds the M Multiverse while Lucy and Mike go off and create them. See Q it can be switched around. stick out tongue lt is second in command to a supreme being while lucy and michael are not number 2 at all.

lt wins this for sure.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Juntai
but I'm not sure if anyone else lacks enough braincells to keep it up for 6 months straight or however long he's been here with every post like that. u really dont debate that much anymore. u spectre fanboy.

lt wins as his power doesnt fluctuate like old lucy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
u really dont debate that much anymore. u spectre fanboy.

lt wins as his power doesnt fluctuate like old lucy.

I'm reporting you for calling him a fanboy and flaming.

quanchi112
Lucifer uses beings with power to get whatever he wants its well known. Lucifer cares nothing for power, he looks down on beings who think "wow I got all this power look at me" then goes in there realms and kills them while he's powerless. cool he kills a lot of meh beings. id like to see him meet his dom at the hands of lt. lt would be unimpressed.

lcu would meet his doom as his tricks wouldnt work on lt.

quanchi112
I'm reporting you for calling him a fanboy and flaming. he was implying i was braindead so please go ahead.

quanchi112
Juntai you're a funny guy. You make random posts here and there. You don't really "debate" much anymore, do you? laughing

Air Legend
laughing
I wasn't making fun of him, that's just what he seems to do. Maybe he's tired of this forum...

quanchi112
I wasn't making fun of him, that's just what he seems to do. Maybe he's tired of this forum... well he used to be on here a lot. i showed up and he hasnt been posting anywhere near as much.

hmmmmm.

Air Legend
I'm reporting you for calling him a fanboy and flaming.
Lol you call that flaming. If anything Juntai would get in trouble. Just quit pressing that red button you DC biased fanboy.

kevdude
lt is second in command to a supreme being while lucy and michael are not number 2 at all.

lt wins this for sure.

So I guess your choosing to forget the part where The Presence left and left Michael & Lucifer in charge of everything.. Or the part that he made them equal and they are twins and answer to nobody but The Presence, The Voice. wink

quanchi112
So I guess your choosing to forget the part where The Presence left and left Michael & Lucifer in charge of everything.. Or the part that he made them equal and they are twins and answer to nobody but God. wink the presence and geb are superior. thats two beings so how are they number 2. and are they both number 2. who is number 2 and number 3 as they cant be tied unless dc really cant make up their minds.

psst...elaine took over.

Air Legend
So I guess your choosing to forget the part where The Presence left and left Michael & Lucifer in charge of everything.. Or the part that he made them equal and they are twins and answer to nobody but The Presence, The Voice. wink
Lol are you drunk? Michael is second.
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3879/lucifer53p045cj.th.jpg
He is the Demiurge. God chose him as his second.

nvrbeenwthagirl

the scan says only god can do it. But micheal does it. Hmm.

quanchi112
the scan says only god can do it. But micheal does it. Hmm. why did michael decide to end it all.

Captain REX
Keep this civil, folks. Take all evidence into account before you dismiss it from bias, and don't dismiss other's opinions as if they don't matter. Because they do. If you dismiss another's opinion, then you might as well dismiss your own.

kevdude

In those scans they are talking about how Michael writing Gods name on everything and saving the universe, there is no reason to talk about Lucifer, that's why they only stated "Michael as his second". In Lucifer Exodus turn to page 16 if you have it if you don't go to the comic store and read it. Uriel and another angel asking luci about who "the Name" has chosen as his successor and they ask "and that would be you?" Lucifer says "that would be Both of us, myself and my noble brother".

cool

ps Quanchi, why do you say "michael decided to end it all?"

quanchi112
In those scans they are talking about how Michael writing Gods name on everything and saving the universe, there is no reason to talk about Lucifer, that's why they only stated "Michael as his second". In Lucifer Exodus turn to page 16 if you have it if you don't go to the comic store and read it. Uriel and another angel asking luci about who "the Name" has chosen as his successor and they ask "and that would be you?" Lucifer says "that would be Both of us, myself and my noble brother".

cool

ps Quanchi, why do you say "michael decided to end it all?" michael is his number 2 guy.

ps elaine took over his responsibilites. he isnt missed.
nor did he have the impact he thought he would have.

kevdude
michael is his number 2 guy.

ps elaine took over his responsibilites. he isnt missed.
nor did he have the impact he thought he would have.

you make me wacko lol.

quanchi112
you make me wacko lol. come on u know michael is second. he has the power anyways. power could defeat willpower unless prep time is involved.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.