Kyuubi no Youko vs Pyron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remindme

Violent2Dope
Pyron one shots him.

Remindme
Yeah......riiiiiight one shots him....suuuuure

Not an ice cubes chance in hell no expression

Besides, Kyuubi is more badass stick out tongue

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z156/DiffidentAngel/Kyuubi.jpg

Haruhi
Don't think so. Kyuubi still loses. Even at 20 percent, Pyron can do massive AOE attacks that would DESTROY Kyuubi.

No chance in hell that Kyuubi can withstand anything Pyron can dish out.

Violent2Dope
Pyron is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more badass than Kyuubi, at 20% he was toying with the other DSers, EVEN DEMITRI! Pyron frys Kyuubi with a mini sun, the end.

Remindme
You should read the info i put up.

Mini Sun? thats fire, Kyuubi draws his power from the fire god seal, hence, fire won't hurt him....please read the info i spent time finding before coming to assumptions

If you want proof of fire does jack vs kyuubi, watch the Sasuke vs Naruto fight. Sasuke used fire justu's that do bugger all to Naruto once he starts tapping into Kyuubi's chakra

leonheartmm
remindme i think your mixing the traidional sakura avatar/servant kyuubi with the naruto kyuubi too much. naruto kyuubi wud ofcourse lose badly. no contest. on the other hand, the traditional kyuubi is unquantifyably powerful, like lucifer or the antichrist from the bible, its makes no sense to put it in a vs forum.

for real characters though, this is a total mis match, a better match for pyron would be sum1 like dark schnieder.

Remindme
The Kyuubi in Naruto is the traditional Kyuubi is it not?

All the Bijuu's in naruto all have the same appearance and power are the traditional Bijuu's. Except most of the Traditional Bijuu's are dead according to Legend.

I think someone will have to Remindme how what i see in that video defeats Kyuubi badly. Maybe they are not the same, but it does say in the first episode of naruto the Kyuubi could flattern mountains and cause Tsunami's and the flick of a tail. In the Naruto Anime Kyuubi is also the lord of fire, as we see in the Naruto Sasuke fight, fire justu's are worthless against Kyuubi's chakra. So forgive me for assuming most of Pyrons major power are infact worthless.

And i remindyou if you didn't see at the tope, Pyron is limited to a certain size and is down to 20% power

Please, if i am so wrong, do me the honor or disproofing me

Note: Something that catches my attention is Pyrons fighting the vampire like man. He smashed him against a buildings roof and the man is hurt badly by that. If thats an opponent for 20% Pyron, Kyuubi is definatly in game for the fight.

leonheartmm
pyron's power fluctuates badly. just like tenchi.

the kuuubi is different from the tradition, its the tailor made version of the kyuubi. it has many powers yes. but if your gonna say that the naruto kyuubi cud easily beat an 8 headed snake beast who came riding on a sea of stars from outside takamagahara and even susano himself with the tsumagari no kusanagi cud not hurt him {who was greater than amterasu herself, the giver of life and goddess of the sun} then im gonna have to say your sorta wrong. cause it isnt the same kyuubi{the reason naruto was not hurt was because the chakra was shielding him, it wud have been the same with any other type pf attack, water wind or watever in my opinnion} and the chakra was protecting naruto not absorbing fire element, it wud be the same with any element

Remindme
I see, i guess this thread is living proof i'm ignorant ^^' oh well, live & learn (the important thing is i do actually learn ^^')

Violent2Dope
Mini sun>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sasuke's fire jutsus. Also, Demitri, the vampire that Pyron fought, would one shot Kyuubi as well mate.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Remindme
All the Bijuu's in naruto all have the same appearance and power are the traditional Bijuu's. Except most of the Traditional Bijuu's are dead according to Legend.
Not quit. Naruto Sanbi is a turtle wheras Myth Sanbi is an Isonade.

Big Sexy
So we are talking about the Kyuubi in legend?

leonheartmm
problem with legends is, they attribute beings to the ENTIRE EXISTANCE of the universe etc. legend kyuubi wud one shot galactus.

Uchiha Sasuke
I don't know who this Pyron guy is but he utterly destroys Naruto after i just seen that vid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.