Would you want to live in the Marvel Universe?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Would you want to be a human being on Marvel Earth?

NiņoAraņa
hell. no. no expression

Martian_mind
There's a chance to become a hero....

but a FAR greater one of disembowlment.

Rufus T Firefly
if supersyrum can make your into a superman riipoff without a lawsuit, i might consider it ermm

NiņoAraņa
well he did say live as a human, not live as a maybe hero.

Rufus T Firefly
THANKS!

That really changes my opinion on the subject bub. You know, you've shown me the light, i mean really Nino, was that correction even necessary, did it make you feel better. no expression

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Rufus T Firefly
THANKS!

That really changes my opinion on the subject bub. You know, you've shown me the light, i mean really Nino, was that correction even necessary, did it make you feel better. no expression yes, i can tell you that it did. 131

boobs. ermmnone

Martian_mind
Don't mind Red Ninio,he's just pissed because i don't let him breastfeed me anymore.

now he's lactating all over the place.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Don't mind Red Ninio,he's just pissed because i don't let him breastfeed me anymore.

now he's lactating all over the place. oh, i don't.

sorry you're lactating Red. 313

Rufus T Firefly

Rufus T Firefly

now he's lactating all over the place.

way to take my statement from before, and make it less funny, i mean my god marty, are you that tired of your mom jokes, I mean i know you finally realized everyone else was, 5 years ago, but taking other people's statements to make yourself sound clever, just makes you out to be a bigger fool than Trickster at any kind of social gathering.

Martian_mind
way to take my statement from before, and make it less funny, i mean my god marty, are you that tired of your mom jokes, I mean i know you finally realized everyone else was, 5 years ago, but taking other people's statements to make yourself sound clever, just makes you out to be a bigger fool than Trickster at any kind of social gathering.

Are you that cut up that you can't come up with a decent response?Jeez man,don't get so cut up...here's some tissues,one for the tears,the other for the breast milk.

Rufus T Firefly
Are you that cut up that you can't come up with a decent response?Jeez man,don't get so cut up...here's some tissues,one for the tears,the other for the breast milk.

And whenever martian is faced with something, that even a 5 year old can come up with, he resorts to the same response, when ever someone has him cornered he either runs, or comes up with retorts, that Smurph has spoon fed him over the years, why we know you aren't the yale heartache, but if your going to give me tissues, you better get some tissues for yourself, I mean we both know your pubescent face looks like a pig had orgasm on it, but hey, whatever makes you feel better right, marty.

Martian_mind
And whenever martian is faced with something, that even a 5 year old can come up with, he resorts to the same response, when ever someone has him cornered he either runs, or comes up with retorts, that Smurph has spoon fed him over the years, why we know you aren't the yale heartache, but if your going to give me tissues, you better get some tissues for yourself, I mean we both know your pubescent face looks like a pig had orgasm on it, but hey, whatever makes you feel better right, marty.

Eh,tis still superior to the rambling sentences you spew forward,and my face is still>then that greasey pimple covered handbag you wear over your head.

What?you mean that IS your head?

Rufus T Firefly
Eh,tis still superior to the rambling sentences you spew forward,and my face is still>then that greasey pimple covered handbag you wear over your head.

What?you mean that IS your head?

you know pwning you use to be fun, but it's just become to repetive and easy, it's more fun when i lay you and Smurph out, but hey, I'll walka way now, and you'll tell all your friends. you know, Smurph, that you succefully pwned me, through means of sexual innuendo, so I'm leaving this litter box to your stink.

Martian_mind
you know pwning you use to be fun, but it's just become to repetive and easy, it's more fun when i lay you and Smurph out, but hey, I'll walka way now, and you'll tell all your friends. you know, Smurph, that you succefully pwned me, through means of sexual innuendo, so I'm leaving this litter box to your stink.

3 displays of hypocrisy in less then 2 minutes?

Red,if you ever had had it,this would have caused you to lose it.

But as all will confirm you never had it.

Rufus T Firefly
3 displays of hypocrisy in less then 2 minutes?

Red,if you ever had had it,this would have caused you to lose it.

But as all will confirm you never had it.

Marty and funny/clever/charming/witty/uncanny all in the same sentence, with a positive tone, is an oxymoron. 'Nuff Said. Say what you want martian, You've made a fool of yourself enough

Martian_mind
Marty and funny/clever/charming/witty/uncanny all in the same sentence, with a positive tone, is an oxymoron. 'Nuff Said. Say what you want martian, You've made a fool of yourself enough

Not surprising it was said,considering it came from a person who's little PMS display is ruining his good rep....Oh wait,

Seriously?whats pissed you off so much?

Rufus T Firefly
i'm better now actually. When I do gt pissed, it doesn't last to long unless provoked. I post what lightened me up in ELITE

grey fox
*Smacks Rufus and Martians heads together*

Take it somewhere else ladies !

Martian_mind
Originally posted by grey fox
*Smacks Rufus and Martians heads together*

Take it somewhere else ladies !

*Kicks Grey in balls*

That post was just as off-topic as ours stick out tongue

grey fox
*Kicks Grey in balls*

That post was just as off-topic as ours stick out tongue

*foot clangs off*

wink

Martian_mind
Originally posted by grey fox
*foot clangs off*

wink

Good to see that contraception is taken seriously these days.

llagrok
Yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.