Respect Shadow the Hedgehog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
He is the ultimate life-form for a reason. Shadow is able to throw a semi-truck around like it was nothing with one hand, run at the speed of sound, has the powers to control time and space, survived a fall from space, is immune to aging, is immune to mind control, and when he removes his rings he gains immense powers that whipped out an entire army of Mephiles the Dark whose powers was great enough to create hundreds of copies of himself and travel through time with little ease.

Shadow is the ultimate life-form!
VI1Md87Xdow

And as Super Shadow he is invincible!

Violent2Dope
Shadow>>>>Sonic, that's my two cents.

ESB -1138
Shadow defeated Sonic while fighting Diablon.
kGTBNpIo69M

pwned!

ESB -1138
Super Shadow vs Devil Doom
e8iPNePgn-g

Just showing off some of Shadow's powers. After all he isn't the Ultimate Life Form for nothing.

ESB -1138
Shadow vs Mephiles the Dark
Battle I
vQe5AHARC3Q

Battle II
iNAoQnzTbZo

Mephiles is a powerful being, he and Iblis combined is the God of Fire, Solaris. Mephiles the Dark has even killed Sonic the Hedgehog making him the first character ever to kill Sonic.

Sol Valentine
LOL Sonic is losing his touch.

ESB -1138
No into the 2D realm!

HonkyTonkMan
Shadow is super tough, he's a pretty cool character, cool plot, looks cool and acts even cooler. I'd like to see more about this Silver character? I hear he's a psychic. Could be the Shadow killer. BTW does anyone know who those green hedgehogs and that are from the cartoons?

ESB -1138
Shadow WTFpwned Silver in Sonic Next-Gen. And I think you are talking about Scourge.

ESB -1138
I found this interesting. Shadow the Hedgehog game (SUCKED) and yet: the game has a small cult following, with some fans calling it "underrated".

HonkyTonkMan
Silver looks pretty tough. From what I saw he has potential, him and Mephiles who WTF killed Sonic.

ESB -1138
Mephiles attacked Sonic from behind and Sonic has never encountered Mephiles. And Shadow WTFpwned Silver.

Sol Valentine
I saw the cutscene when he kicked his ass.

ESB -1138
Shadow is the only character in Sonic history to go up against Sonic (not attack from behind) and win. Shadow is the uber force of the Sonic universe!

Darkhalen
Shadow is great more then a match for the blue hedgehog, and is the only one who shows Eggman respect something I have high regard for and is probably the only threat in modern games (apart from the Great Metal Sonic) yet his loyalty, calm, respectful attitude and perseverance make him a great combatant that and his willingness to sacrifice himself is a Nobel and great cause

Sonic x 20
Shadow has my respect. Besides, he's the perfect equal to Sonic. cool cool

Neo Darkhalen
Shadow is great, here is a SIG I made for a friend with STH.

killermover
Cool I love Shadow, in the newest games his attacks are the most powerful.

Yoshi Paradise
Shadow is my seoond-favorite character from the Sonic franchise. Although it would've been nice if he was a playable character in SSBB, at least he was an assist trophy.

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Shadow is my seoond-favorite character from the Sonic franchise. Although it would've been nice if he was a playable character in SSBB, at least he was an assist trophy.

killermover
Shadz beat Sonic in what game again? I forgot.

killermover
Shadz is cooler than Sonic.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by killermover
Shadz beat Sonic in what game again? I forgot.

First off; Shadz? Really? Second, the game was Shadow the Hedgehog.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.