Saix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remindme
Saix is my is my second favourite Organization XIII member. Number 6, Siax is Second in command after Xemnas. He power is the Moon, From whic he seems to draw his power from. In the boss fight his strength is way beyond Sora's and his speed was also something nasty. One of the few characters in Kingdom hearts that would knock you back if your attack met theirs.

Also Axel appeared to be afraid of Saix, suggesting Saix was considerably stronger. Axel having killed Vexen and was nearly gonig to kill Marluxia. Showing us Saix was probably the second most powerful Organization member.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2e/XIII_Order_07_Saix.png

Hwuj5z7UV0A

Sol Valentine
No info on his abilities?

Remindme
Well, the video pretty much says it all

Aside from his monstrous stregnth, he can also send of waves of the moons power, either in a line or as a wave around him. Throwing he weapon into the floor causes an explosion of the moons power. He can also do a sudden slash at you, striking you so fast it's hard to dodge or block

Sol Valentine
Saix v.s. Klarrann would be a good fight.

Right?

Remindme
Hm, yeah, i think it would be....well, good in the sense of it's gonig to take me all night to call it

Infact you should do a team fight...lets see

Saix
Roxas
Xemnas

vs

Inphyy
Klarrann
???? maybe Dwingvatt or Myifee

Sol Valentine
myifee is better.

Lexaus v.s. Tyurru.

Remindme
I'm gonig to post respect thread for all the Org members.

That;d be fast i believe, unless she has a way to block his tomahawk

Sol Valentine
My bad, I thought lexaus was the girl.

What's the girl's name?

Remindme
Oh Larxene is the girl, she uses daggers and lightning

I thought you mean Lexaeus ^^' he uses his Big Tomahawk and the Earth

Sol Valentine
Yeah, thanks

Larxene v.s. Tyurru.

shin_gear
SAIX ROCKS!

Sol Valentine
Saix is the new Xemnas.

Remindme
Heh, I've just realised, Saix as a human was probably a werewolf ;p In moonlight he fights like a beast, ragings and relentless ^-^

(Plus that would explains the ears wink )

Sol Valentine
His ears are pointy.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Remindme
Heh, I've just realised, Saix as a human was probably a werewolf ;p In moonlight he fights like a beast, ragings and relentless ^-^

(Plus that would explains the ears wink )
You have deep insight! shockyes

Remindme
Heh, well the signs are there, yellow eyes, pointy ears, fighting like a raging beast in the moonlight. Heck even the hair if you look at it long enough ^^' Not to mention the way he runs at you when you've really made him angry

Sol Valentine
Or probably he's a anthropomorphic Wolf.

shin_gear
And the X on his face makes me think he's kind of a werewolf too, and he says "Moon shine down" and stuff like that. ^^

Also I kind of like how a lot of the VG respect threads were ones of Organization XIII members.

KH is definitely getting the respect it deserves! dancebunny

Remindme
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Or probably he's a anthropomorphic Wolf.

Heh, yeah could be ^-^

Originally posted by shin_gear
And the X on his face makes me think he's kind of a werewolf too, and he says "Moon shine down" and stuff like that. ^^

Also I kind of like how the very first VG respect threads consisted mostly of Organization XIII members.

KH is definitely getting the respect it deserves! dancebunny

Yeah, thats the wound that made him!!! eek! Indeedy, i can't help but think he is...well....was ^^'

VG? ummm, I am ignorant ^^'

Yeah, it's a great game, nice gameplay, nice graphics, beautiful ideas and a pretty lil story ^-^

Sol Valentine
That's a good thing.

shin_gear
VG = Video Game 13jockey

Sol Valentine
Check out the Klarrann v.s. Saix thread!!!!

Remindme
Okay, i can't find it ^^' link please? or have you just not made it yet?

Oh, okay ^-^

Sol Valentine
Here:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f85/t464069.html

Remindme
Thanks,

Respect Saix! ^-^

Sol Valentine
SaiX!!!!!!!

shin_gear
Sex!!!!!!

Sol Valentine
NO!

Remindme
eep, trust Shin to do that stick out tongue

Sol Valentine
LOL.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.