Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
sly

Sephiroth

Fan Site of Sephiroth

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/4586/sephiroth8jy.jpg

a42wATcRphM

Sephiroth, Final Fantasy Sevens antagonist character...

Appeared in games like Kingdom hearts and the movie Advent Children.

Wikipedia does a very good description up on him, and I don't like re-copying Wikipedia things to just post... So click on the top link to get full detail on him.

==== Biography ====

NAME: Sephiroth
WEAPON: Long Sword (Masamune)
DATE OF BIRTH: Unknown
PLACE OF BIRTH: Unknown
BLOOD TYPE: Unknown
CURRENT LOCATION: MISSING IN ACTION
BASIC PHYSICAL FEATURES: Caucasian male, approximately 6'1", medium frame with athletic build. Waist/Hip length silver hair and green eyes.

Mass Spoilers on Sephiroth, and his Past(Character Development)

Long Biography (spoilers)

From the start, Sephiroth is only mentioned in brief instances to peak our intrest. The first of which is during the raid at the Sector 5(?) Reactor:

President Shinra: Forgive me...but I can't be expected to remember the names of every member of SOLDIER...unless you become another Sephiroth
Cloud: Sephiroth!?
President: Yes...Sephiroth was brilliant...Perhaps too brilliant...

(That's probably not exactly what they said, but I'm doing this from memory...)

The second time is during the events in Shinra HQ after finding an assassinated President Shinra with a sword protruding from his back. From the exchange that occurs between Palmer and the group and within the group itself we find that the situation is much more important than stopping Shinra from destroying the world, but Sephiroth as well. The only difficulty in that is deciphering the truth from the supposed truth. The first will be the supposed truth followed by the real truth. The best place to start will probably be Nibelheim, 5 years ago.

Supposed Truth

A truck of two Shinra Guards and two first-class SOLDIER's (Sephiroth and Cloud) are sent to Nibelheim. Sephiroth explains to Cloud that there have been reports of brutal monsters roaming around the area and that the Mako Reactor was malfunctioning. Cloud, meanwhile, is completely giddy about being on an important assignment with his idol, Sephiroth. Thus far, he had inquired the well-being of both Shinra Guards (one of which had become motion sick) and Sephiroth and had expressed his eagerness to prove himself and use the new materia given to him by (of course) Shinra Inc.

It is at this particular time that a dragon attacks the truck (I just love how Sephiroth nonchalantely says, "That would be our monster." Sugoii!! XD) In the battle that ensues, it is clearly demonstrated that Sephiroth has emense power, especially compared with Cloud.

As they enter Nibelheim, Sephiroth comments on how bad the Mako smell is and we learn that he doesn't have a hometown (so we're temporarilly left wondering just where the hell he came from). He announces that Jenova was his mother's name and that she died just after she gave birth to him. When he speaks about his father, he laughs and drops the subject. Before Cloud turns in for the night, we see Sephiroth staring out the hallway window on the second floor of the inn. He says that he feels as if he knows this place, that its scenery is familiar.

The next day, the four members of Shinra travel to the reactor in Mt. Nibel with a tour guide who is none other than Tifa Lockheart. The five of them travel through the mountains and cross over a rickety hanging wooden bridge, which collapses, sending them all falling to the ground below... Everyone appears to be ok, but one of the Shinra Guards is missing and Sephiroth announces that, although it may sound cold, they don't have time to look for him.

Tifa leads the other three through the catacomb of caves within the mountain (I like to run around a lot so that I can watch Sephy fight ^_^;;; Cloud dies a lot and Seph usually casts 'Life 2' on him and kills the monsters single-handedly *melt*) The group then comes across a fountain of condensed Mako, or materia in its natural state. Sephiroth comments when Cloud speaks of the "mysterious power" of materia and of the Ancients by saying that Hojo disregarded such unscientific words as "magic" and remembered how angry he was. He then describes him as "an experienced man assigned to take over the work of a great scientist...he was a walking mass of complexes."

Finally we arrive at the Reactor. Sephiroth instructs the one Shinra Guard to watch over Tifa and to make sure that she does not go into the reactor. Cloud and Sephiroth go inside and enter a room with several large Mako filled pods. Sephiroth discovers a locked door in the back of the room with the name 'Jenova' on it, the same name as his mother's. He instructs Cloud to close a broken valve, which had caused the malfunction and Sephiroth looks into one of the many pods to see what caused the malfunction in the first place....

Sephiroth: ...now I see. Hojo. But, even doing this will never put you on the same level as Professor Gast. This is a system that condenses and freezes Mako engery...that is, when it's working correctly. Now...what does Mako energy become when it's further condensed?
Cloud: Um... Oh! Materia.
Sephiroth: Right, normally. But Hojo put something else in there... Take a look.

So Cloud looks and what he sees practically scares the shit out of him: a monster...the same monsters that were attacking Nibelheim and the were being strengthened by Mako and by 'Jenova'; but to make matters worse, Sephiroth adds that "normal members of SOLDIER are humans that have been showered with mako. You're different from the others, but still human. But what are they? They've been exposed to a high degree of mako, far more than you." Cloud can't believe what he's hearing, that Hojo created these "mutated living organisms produced by Mako energy."

And now we arrive to the most memorable scene, Sephiroth going ballistic. Cloud, figuring that all normal members of SOLDIER are given Mako to 'enhance' them, the same would apply to Sephiroth. But there's another factor that only encourages Sephiroth's rage, the fact that all of these creatures are linked up to 'Jenova.' Sephiroth draws his sword and attacks the pods.

Sephiroth: N...no... ...was I? ...was I created this way too? Am I the same as all these monsters....
Cloud: ...Sephiroth.
Sephiroth: You saw it! All of them...were all humans....
Cloud: Human? No way!
Sephiroth: I've always felt since I was small... That I was different from the others. Special in some way. But not like this..."

At this point all hell breaks loose and one of the pods open, giving birth to a monster. Afterwards, Sephiroth would not speak to anyone and eventually disappeared to the Shinra Mansion, where Cloud found him in the secret library in the basement, reading.

Sephiroth: ...an organism that was apparently dead, was found in a 2000 year old geological stratum. Professor Gast named that organism, Jenova... X Year, X Month, X Day. Jenova confirmed to be an Ancient... X Year, X Month, X Day. Jenova Project approved. The use of Mako Reactor 1 approved for use...my mother's name is Jenova...Jenova Project...Is this just a coincidence? Professor Gast...why didn't you tell me anything? ...why did you die?

Cloud allows Sephiroth to be alone and for three days straight, Sephiroth remains reading in the basement. On the third day, Cloud goes to see him. One of the members of Shinra say that Sephiroth seems different. Once downstairs, Sephiroth laughs, calling Cloud a traitor. He then explains that the Cetra or the Ancients were once the sole inhabitors of the planet and that the planet belonged to them. They were a nomadic race, and would migrate in, settle the planet and continue on their journey. At the end of their travels, the would find the Promised Land, a land that promised supreme happiness.

Sephiroth continues by saying that the ancestors of the human race were the ones that disliked the journey and chose to remain in one place and lead an easy life, disregarding that which the Cetra worked so hard for. And that when a disaster struck the planet, Cloud's ancestors survived because they hid, allowing the Cetra to sacrifice themselves to save the planet. Soon, the Cetra all but died out as the human population increased.

Then we come to the point that Sephiroth is trying to make: The Jenova Project was originally founded to produce humans with the power of the Cetra and that Sephiroth was the first to be produced by Professor Gast, the leader of the Jenova Project. Then Sephiroth leaves, intending to see his mother at the Reactor in Mt. Nibel.

As Cloud exits the Shinra Mansion, the entire town of Nibelheim is engulfed in flames. He follows Sephiroth to the Reactor and sees Tifa kneeling beside her slain father, vowing to get revenge. She picks up Sephiroth's sword, which is laying next to her and runs inside. Cloud follows her and arrives just as Sephiroth slashes Tifa and goes inside of the room that was once locked. Running after him, Cloud angrilly confronts him, sword drawn............................................and that's it!!!!!!

There concludes the suposed truth, riddled with holes and misconceptions and the like. And so, let us now decipher through the confusion and set the record straight.

==== Biography Ending ====

So indeed, that's Sephiroth... Glad I could inform you all on him with this information..

http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs11/300W/i/2006/221/9/f/Sephiroth___Plannet_Corruption_by_yukikominazuki.jpg

Now RESPECT!

vincent

ESB -1138
Sephiroth! SIN HARVEST HEARTLESS ANGEL!!

Sol Valentine
Give in to the dark. His theme music is just, pure badass.

kayakat
Sephiroth's teh cool woot

shin_gear
Originally posted by kayakat
Sephiroth's teh cool woot Agreed. eyes

ThoraxeRMG
All Hail Lord Sephiroth!
Join the Jenova's Witnesses! Now!

Vinny Valentine
Seph's Sword is the wickedness.

His revival scene in Advent children was wiiiicckkked.

shin_gear
Yeah...the Masamune just formed out of thin air.

"Good to see you...Cloud"

*One-winged Angel theme*

Just badass!

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by shin_gear
Yeah...the Masamune just formed out of thin air.

"Good to see you...Cloud"

*One-winged Angel theme*

Just badass!

I know, it makes me cringe with excitement.

The battle pwned... But was better with Dragonforce music spliced in.

Seph's suit is wicked.

ESB -1138
Sephiroth is the coolest villain in gaming history. He's the sole reason FF7 was so cool...him and Vincent...and Tifa.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Give in to the dark. His theme music is just, pure badass.

I wish I had a theme song ever since I heard his

ESB -1138
I break out into singing One Winged Angel every now and then. That is such as cool song.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by ESB -1138
I break out into singing One Winged Angel every now and then. That is such as cool song.

I'm gonna recommend that song for our school

ESB -1138
I'm listening to the Advent Children version right now!

shin_gear
What are the lyrics of the song...I know it's supposed to sound wierd and all...

ESB -1138
It's in Latin.

shin_gear
HEPHIROTH!! Dududanandududanana HEPHIROTH!! Dududananduduanana

ESB -1138
Since Square-Enix is milking FF7 for all its worth (first the movie, than a game about Vincent, and soon a game about Zack), I'm surprised they haven't announced a game about Sephiroth.

SpadeKing
a game on sephiroth would sell so many copies in 2 minutes no expression

isn't the translated lyrics

won't remain, remain in memory... forgot the rest erm

ESB -1138
Burning inside with violent anger (x2) Sephiroth! (x2)
Fate - monsterous and empty (x2)
Come, come, O come do not let me die (x4)
The winged one of the lower reaches
Come, Come, O come do not let me die (x4)
Sephiroth!
Sephiroth!

Sol Valentine
That song is gonna rock at my school.

I'm gonna sing it in band class tommorow.

shin_gear
I lol'd.

ESB -1138
That song is gonna rock at my school.

I'm gonna sing it in band class tommorow.

Well...you and one of my friends have something in common then

Vinny Valentine
I lol'd.

Superboy Prime
Respect the different versions of Sephiroth burning Nibelheim

Final Fantasy 7(original)
M6LWtGY-LAY

Advent Children's version
XPoeR-W5HOY

Last Order anime(longer vid)
NHcL-iyQ_Pg

Superboy Prime
Sephiroth's infamous Super Nova
Ye0dJhSH_LU

Superboy Prime
The reason why we either hate or love Sephiroth...in my case that is the reason why I love and hate him

RJU5MuMH6Tw

Vinny Valentine
Wicked videos.

shin_gear
Boy that anime is badass.

Superboy Prime
Yah. Zack totally handed them ShinRa grunts their asses. Can't wait to play as Zack in Crisis Core...and it might be nice if Square showed us Sephiroth's lighter side...since the game takes place before he went nuts.

HonkyTonkMan
My favourite video of Sephiroth in battle. This video shows that he doesn't need magic to beat anyone in a sword fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlkKzzVw754

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by HonkyTonkMan
My favourite video of Sephiroth in battle. This video shows that he doesn't need magic to beat anyone in a sword fight.

NlkKzzVw754

You don't add the entire adress, Honky. All you need to put is the series of numbers

HonkyTonkMan
Oh....did ya get it though?

HonkyTonkMan
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NlkKzzVw754"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NlkKzzVw754" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

My internet connections turning to crap and I can't actually see if it's there.

shin_gear
HOLY. FVCKING. CRAP. Even I did not think Sephiroth was this good.

LMFAO at Akuma beating Sephiroth. hysterical

Superboy Prime
This is all you need to put: NlkKzzVw754

shin_gear
I posted another video of it. The first one was lagging a bit.

Edit: Actually nevermind, it's the difference between KMC and Youtube.

Terryc250
Originally posted by HonkyTonkMan

NlkKzzVw754
That video is tight, Sephiroth toyed with Genesis, but when Genesis was about to seriously injure Angel, Sephiroth gives Genesis a chop to the arm and the fights over.

Anyway heres some statements that Tetsuya Nomura(the character designer of most of Final Fantasy/KingdomHearts/DirgeOfC./etc) says about Sephiroth himself

"Kitase said that Sephiroth's existence and will is extremely powerful. There is nothing stronger, nothing above him. We had a difficult time deciding on the reason why Sephiroth would appear. Originally there was an idea that the three silver haired men would unite together (and form Sephiroth) but we rejected it because it would be too comical. Kadaj had to be approached in a different way from Sephiroth. I wanted him to be intelligent and cruel, but innocent at the same time, a mentally unstable character."

"Zack was chosen as the main character as a representative of a BC era SOLDIER. Sephiroth is already the strongest in the world so there's no room for growth, and we couldn't possibly see ourselves making a game over type situation where he loses"

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by Terryc250
That video is tight, Sephiroth toyed with Genesis, but when Genesis was about to seriously injure Angel, Sephiroth gives Genesis a chop to the arm and the fights over.

Anyway heres some statements that Tetsuya Nomura(the character designer of most of Final Fantasy/KingdomHearts/DirgeOfC./etc) says about Sephiroth himself

"Kitase said that Sephiroth's existence and will is extremely powerful. There is nothing stronger, nothing above him. We had a difficult time deciding on the reason why Sephiroth would appear. Originally there was an idea that the three silver haired men would unite together (and form Sephiroth) but we rejected it because it would be too comical. Kadaj had to be approached in a different way from Sephiroth. I wanted him to be intelligent and cruel, but innocent at the same time, a mentally unstable character."

"Zack was chosen as the main character as a representative of a BC era SOLDIER. Sephiroth is already the strongest in the world so there's no room for growth, and we couldn't possibly see ourselves making a game over type situation where he loses"

Thank you for posting the actual quote, i tried to find it but it was removed from the site i used for something of violating terms or something... next closes thing was wikipedia.
Yeah if they made a Sephiroth based game, it would sell instantly but it wouldnt be taht great a game cause it would be just u kinda owning people... and there wouldnt be a point of a health bar or even fear of losing

ESB -1138
Sephiroth is the coolest villain in gaming.

shin_gear
LOL

MadMel
Originally posted by Terryc250
um..what actually happened is angeals sword got split by genesis' and a flying shard hit him on the shoulder stick out tongue
this is definitely the best seph vid ever, not only because he owned in it, but because it shows that he wasn't always a heartless pr*ck..hes there with two friends, discussing literature, then he kicks their arses laughing out loud

shin_gear
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o289/Cloud_XII/LMFAO.jpg

Sol Valentine
That shows he has no life.

MadMel
lmao!
dont worry, angeal was probably doing the same with the buster sword

SHM

shin_gear
Seraphic Sephiroth would one shot all the GOW lords at once.

MadMel
laughing out loud supernova!

shin_gear
^Exactly what I was thinking of. yesOriginally posted by Superboy Prime
Sephiroth's infamous Super Nova
Ye0dJhSH_LU

Darkhalen
This guy commands resepect he must be the greatest video game villain off all time he destroys all man he has my respect

shin_gear
Wow you need to learn to put commas in your posts they're all run-on sentences lol jk what's up dude I haven't seen you around for a while please remember to pm me sometime

SHM
Sephiroth and Zack's fight in Crisis Core(unfortunately, it's not the original music):

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=6dyC7L1QXQg

You can see that Sephiroth is moving so fast sometimes, that it give the impression he is teleporting. And by doing that, he is speedblitzing Zack. The same Zack that can dodge machine gun fire, easily.

SHM
The second part of the fight(without the original music too):

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=-oMkf_pz2AE&mode=related&search=

You can see that Sephiroth can throw a blue "line"(cut) against you. This is the same blue "line" that cut the Junon Cannon. And Sephiroth can do that many and many times, easily.

Important Detail: Both these videos show us Pre-Nibel Sephiroth fighting. But in his Post-Nibel form he is above that.

SHM

ESB -1138
Originally posted by MadMel
um..what actually happened is angeals sword got split by genesis' and a flying shard hit him on the shoulder stick out tongue
this is definitely the best seph vid ever, not only because he owned in it, but because it shows that he wasn't always a heartless pr*ck..hes there with two friends, discussing literature, then he kicks their arses laughing out loud

Dang...with friends like that...

SHM
An important moment in the original game:

Bugenhagen
"The planet's in a crisis..."

(He shakes his head.)

Bugenhagen
"A crisis beyond human power or endless time."
"It says, when the time comes, we must search for 'Holy'."

Cloud
"Holy?"

Bugenhagen
"Holy... the ultimate White Magic. Magic that might stand against
Meteor. Perhaps our last hope to save the planet from Meteor."
"If a soul seeking Holy reaches the planet, it will appear."

(He bounces happily)

Bugenhagen
"Ho Ho Hoooo."
"Meteor, Weapon, everything will disappear."

(He leans conspiratorially toward them.)

Bugenhagen
"Perhaps, even ourselves."

Cloud
"Even us!?"

Bugenhagen
"It is up to the planet to decide."

Bugenhagen
"What is best for the planet. What is bad for the planet."
"All that is bad will disappear. That is all."

(He bounces)

Bugenhagen
"Ho Ho Hooo."
"I wonder which we humans are?"

This part tells us of how powerful Holly really is.

And now:

Cloud
"Thank you... Aerith."
"Aerith's voice has already reached the Planet. Just look at the
glow of the White Materia."
"But...... how about Holy? How come Holy isn't moving?"

(He shakes his head.)

Cloud
"Why?"

Bugenhagen
"Something's getting in its way."

Cloud
"......Him......"
"He's the only one that could do it."
"...Sephiroth. Where are you?"

And now, we know that Sephiroth is holding back Holly. His will is more powerful than a spell that can make the Weapons, all humanity, and etc, disappear. Very impressive IMO.

And it's important to remember he was doing that during ALL his battle against Avalanche in the end of the game. Fighting against 8 people with Limit Breaks and equiped with the most powerful Materias in the world, AND holding back Holly, in the same time.

ESB -1138
It's Holy not Holly.

SHM
It's Holy not Holly.

LOL

Yeah you are right.

shin_gear
no expression

SHM
no expression

huh confused

shin_gear
Originally posted by SHM
huh confused 131wank

SHM
When Sephiroth appears in AC, he summon a dark substance that cover the sky. In the AC Director's Comentary of the japanese DVD, Kitase explain that this substance is composed of the souls of all people who died by Geostigma. It's basically a dark version of the Lifestream, under Sephiroth's controll.

This is the end of FFVII:

QCr1VvielKk

The Lifestream have the power to destroy Meteor, and is the magic and life source of FFVII. And Sephiroth have controll over it.

131wank

131wank = ???

SHM
Could I create another Sephiroth's respect thread? I want to make a more organized one, with all his feats that I presented, but in the first post.

shin_gear
No, just tell a mod to edit your first post and tell them exactly how you want it to look. If you have questions about how to do that ask me.

And 131wank is self wanking with 313 in it.

Vinny Valentine
Noooooope This is my thread

Shin_Nikkolas
No, he doesn't. You're using a feat for the actual Lifestream which controls the whole planet to Sephiroth's creation which was not yet at that level.

Demonstrated by Aeris.

Shin_Nikkolas
Also while Holy could make everything disappear, that's not elaborated upon. It could be in a second or several days.

Shin_Nikkolas
I'd also like to remind everyone that when Seph made that barrier, he was in Northern Crater and being massively amped. That's what Aeris says the "Promised Land" will do. Provide the user with the strength from the Planet enough to summon Meteor. And I'd assume all the other things as well.

SHM
FFVII noobs. We have to love them

Kitase and Nomura said no one is above Sephiroth. And what this tell us?

It tells that:

AC Sephiroth = Minerva = the living will of the entire planet.

AC Sephiroth >= Omega Weapon = all the Lifestream of the planet(with exception of the Stagnant one)

Yeah, he can use it to destroy the surface of a planet(or Meteor) if he want.

We watched Holy's speed in the end of the game, and it crossed continents in seconds. But Holy's speed isn't important. The point was it's power, and the fact Seph's will is above it, and can hold it back.

Sephiroth's power come from Jenova and the Lifestream. After he absorbed it during 5 years,(and after he corrupted it in AC) the Lifestream became part of him. Like the J-cells, it is just an extension of himself, and this is why he could summon/controll it in AC.

And I knew a guy named Nikkolas in other forums. He is a biased FFVII hater and FFIX fanboy. I can be wrong, but I think he is you.

shin_gear
....wtf

Let's not get into an argument inside a respect thread please. erm

Just post articles vids etc.

Violent2Dope
There is nothing wrong with being sceptical about the character's claimed feats and power.

fascistcrusader
Sephiroth made his own seperate lifestream, no one has ever been shown to be able to pull off something that great in FF VII. Aerith had to convince all of the other souls in the lifestream to join her in using the lifestream to push back meteor, she didn't do it all by herself, she just convined everyone in their to help.

Also consider the creators statements about AC Sephiroth

That settles who's the strongest in the FF VII universe.

shin_gear
Who cares, Rugal would own him.

Shin_Nikkolas
I've played the game since 1997.

Outdated quote, before any of these characters were even completed in conception.

Start using actual feats and not the senile creators to prove something.

Sephioth wanted to control the planet but never got the chance. His form of Lifestream was not yet able to overcome the actual Lifestream. Thus, it is not equal to the Planet's power and neither is Seph.

Where is this said or shown? We don't use baseless conjecture based on old source material here that could very well have changed.

Not even worth responding to. That never happened.

Him and all the energy of Northern Crater which was already a massive drain on the Planet.

He can control his own Lifestream, not the real and more powerful one.

And if you're The Crystal, you're a biased FF7 fanboy quick to insults who ignores all evidence against you.

SHM
laughing out loud laughing out loud

I was right, you are a noob. "Senile creators". "that never happened" when it actually happened and everyone who played the game knows that. Ignoring the fact that Seph absorbed spirit energy to do those feats. And etc.

Congratulations for making yourself look like a fool.

Have a nice day.

Ah, and if you want to bash or downplay his feats because of your hate for him and FFVII, do it in another place. This is a thread created in homage to him, a respect thread.

Go create a "I hate Sephiroth and FFVII" thread if you want, but not there, in a respect forum.

Shin_Nikkolas
They are.

He got a powerup, basically. Cheap leeching off superior forces for a temp boost in strength like how he summoned Meteor.

I'm just correcting lies, misinterpretations and things that are wrong that will confuse and mislead people.

I know you're a n00b so I'll give you a break.

But here.

We go by feats. Facts.

Not outdated, out-of-game quotes.

SHM
You are still here?

Stop ruining the respect threads of others, and get a life.

Darkhalen
Respect the confusing villain with a long sword and wishes of being a god

Shin_Nikkolas
And absolutely zero reason to be a villain.

fascistcrusader
That's Kefka you're thinking of.

Shin_Nikkolas
Nope. Kefka was insane. His mind was raped and altered, regressing him to a childish sadist.

Sephiroth? He went evil ONLY because of what he THOUGHT Jenova did to the humans and what he THOUGHT he was.

But guess what? That was all wrong. He is not a Cetra and it was Jenova who killed said Cetra.

And Sephiroth learned all this as said by him at the Temple of the Ancients. He gained all their knowledge. Knowledge probably including how most of them died and what Jenova really is.

But guess what? Seph STILl wants to be God for no reason.

fascistcrusader
Kefka just wants to destroy the world for no reason whatsoever, Kefka is the most cliche villain in FF.

Sephiroth found out he is descendant from an extremely powerful being, and feels himself superior to everything because of this. He feels so superior in fact, that he thinks he is destined to become the god of Gaia.

Shin_Nikkolas
That title goes to Zeromus. He's just...evil. That's it. He's evil because he was botn evil.

Kefka has quite a bit of depth if you choose to look through his background. All about how he was before he had the Magitek Experiment and his mother and other nifty things.

He's stupid and one-dimensional, basically.
His reasons for being evil don't exist and require fans "theorizing" on why he's doing what he's doing when it's never been said. He just...does it. Because he's evil. Mwahahaha.

shin_gear
Sephiroth owning Akuma

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9797/finalfantasyviiadventchhl4.jpg

Yes yes...let it all out.

Sol Valentine
YESSSS!

shin_gear
It's not like it wasn't ever obvious.

Sol Valentine
I know, I jst wanted to say that.

Vinny Valentine
haermm

Sol Valentine
Have you noticed Seph's hair?

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
That title goes to Zeromus. He's just...evil. That's it. He's evil because he was botn evil.

Kefka has quite a bit of depth if you choose to look through his background. All about how he was before he had the Magitek Experiment and his mother and other nifty things.

He's stupid and one-dimensional, basically.
His reasons for being evil don't exist and require fans "theorizing" on why he's doing what he's doing when it's never been said. He just...does it. Because he's evil. Mwahahaha.

Cool.

Now lets stop bashing Sephiroth in his respect thread.

Darkhalen
Yes That's just plain rude

shin_gear
Negative. Sephiroth has no feats to his name and doesn't deserve to be a villain! haermm

Darkhalen
Hey I'm not saying I like or Dislike him
just saying it is not very polite to bash him in his own thread that is all

SHM
Negative. Sephiroth has no feats to his name and doesn't deserve to be a villain! haermm

Or you are joking, or you never played FFVII, never watched AC, and didn't read any of my posts in this thread.

And a curiosity to anyone who is interested: In ACC Sephiroth will have his wing during all the battle.

Darkhalen
cool

ESB -1138
Originally posted by SHM
Or you are joking, or you never played FFVII, never watched AC, and didn't read any of my posts in this thread.

And a curiosity to anyone who is interested: In ACC Sephiroth will have his wing during all the battle.

That laughing smilie would give it away...he's joking.

shin_gear
Yeah, that was to mock a certain someone in this thread. Not telling who though. haermm

Wow...Sephiroth will have his wing out during the fight? Cool. One question though why don't I see it in the pic where he's holding Cloud up with his sword?

SHM
Yeah, that was to mock a certain someone in this thread. Not telling who though. haermm

Wow...Sephiroth will have his wing out during the fight? Cool. One question though why don't I see it in the pic where he's holding Cloud up with his sword?

Maybe because the wing wasn't added yet, in the time the pic was released. The same happened with pics of Angeal.

Some seconds of the fight(watch until the end):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEPJUnKv75E

ESB -1138
What was that!?

Darkhalen
I would like to know what that was to

SHM
A commercial about some "potions" with diferent flavors, based on FFVII characters, that SE is selling. And videos of a scene in CC and ACC.

Shin_Nikkolas
Bye bye Butterfly!

Er, I mean Ifrit.

lULTjdOuV6g

Sol Valentine
I wonder if Seph is gonna have any sons.

Em Dot Bison
Zack and Seph = BAD ASS TO THE MAX!!!

shin_gear
No. They're good for nothing ass-clowns. Just ask Blax_Hydralisk.

Sol Valentine
LOL.

I want Seph's hair.

shin_gear
Ewww...no. His hair line is teh gay.

I want Zack's hair. Angeal's is LOL!!!!1!!ONE1!!!!

Em Dot Bison
LOL.

I want Seph's hair. I want the sword.

Sol Valentine
Ewww...no. His hair line is teh gay.

I want Zack's hair. Angeal's is LOL!!!!1!!ONE1!!!!

Zack's sideburns are omnipotent.

shin_gear
Not more omnipotent then Asuka's t!ts!

Sol Valentine
Just one gesture from his sideburns, and the Beyonder is on the floor dead.

ESB -1138
Bye bye Butterfly!

Er, I mean Ifrit.

lULTjdOuV6g

Dang, go Sephiroth!

shin_gear
Genesis clones, lulz.

Superboy Prime
Bye bye Butterfly!

Er, I mean Ifrit.

lULTjdOuV6g

RIP Ifrit weep

Nice to see Sephiroth being a hero for a change.

Blax_Hydralisk
No. They're good for nothing ass-clowns. Just ask Blax_Hydralisk.

fa sho. rly?

shin_gear
No. 13

Blax_Hydralisk
sad

I thought you were on my side.

shin_gear

Blax_Hydralisk
super13

shin_gear

SHM
Another ability of Sephiroth I forgot to mention is regeneration. He can regenerate, like he did many times during the Bizarro fight, and like he did during the first half of the game(when he throw his arm/leg against you(and its transform in Jenova Birth/Life/Death) but the next time you see him, he have a new arm/leg replacing the old one).

Shin_Nikkolas
Um...that's Jenova throwing parts of itself at you.

You really never played FFVII, did you? It's said straight in the game you never really see Sephiroth's body until Northern Crater. And how about the UOG? It explicitly states these are pieces of Jenova, not Sephiroth.

*The path of Jenova's main body, which came from the Shin-Ra building* In the Story Playback section (-->P.66), the conduct of the mimetic main body of Jenova and that of the Sephiroth Clones were listed in the "Black sheep information" columns. Here, those specifically regarding the main body of Jenova have been collected.

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/698/698416p1.html

So, no, Sephiroth never actually took off parts of his body in the game at all. It was Jenova who has several powers Sephiroth doesn't.

SHM
*point at Nikkolas and laughs*

Watch AC, read the Reunion Files and talk to me again, your noob.

Sephiroth's body in AC = Jenova's body in the game.

Shin_Nikkolas
lolicopter.

Damn n00bs.

No it doesn't. Sephiroth has a few cells from her head and a box.

Jenova's body in the game is the highest concentration of the cells.

A few cells make you superhuman like SOLDIERs.

A lot of them make you turn into monster (Hojo anyone)

So, different concentration of her cells make different results.

*already has and this is why he knows you're lying*

Quote me where it says in the Reunion Files or AC that a few Jenova Cells merged with Spirit Energy = Jenova's body iN FFVII.

Oh wait...

IT'S SPECULATION.

I mean, seriously, stop insulting Sephiroth with your lies in his own respect thread.

SHM
The few J-cells inside the box couldn't form Sephiroth's entire body, genius. This is why they multiplied(one of Jenova's abilities presented in the game) and shapeshifted in his appearance.

The fact you believe a few cells in a box can form an entire human body, is already proof of your level of intelligence.

And this is a Sephiroth respect thread. You hate FFVII, so why are you here?! Stop trolling and go away.

This conversation is over, troll.

Shin_Nikkolas
Shows how little you know.

Only those with G Cells can replicate as stated in CC. Those with S Cells, pure Jenova cells, can NOT replicate. And the cells in the box were pure Jenova cells.

Unless you're talking about Jenova cell replication as stated or shown in another game which I'm unaware of. It was only fully touched upon iN CC with Project G.

Jenova cells never multiplied in FFVII, that's for sure.

Unlike your "Seph can regenerate" LIE, I've posted actual facts for what Sephiroth can do.

Just get banned already. Your fanboyism makes everyone here sick.

And if you're gonna try and insult me, at least learn the facts. I don't hate FFVII.

SHM
Stop trolling, your biased FFVII hater.

Shin_Nikkolas
Concession accepted.

ESB -1138
See it's people like SHM that makes me not want to even touch anything with the words Final or Fantasy or the number 7 in it.

Shin_Nikkolas
Final Fight is pretty cool. Especially the transexual with the whip.

SHM
See it's people like SHM that makes me not want to even touch anything with the words Final or Fantasy or the number 7 in it.

At least I don't enter in respect threads about characters I hate, just to bash them.

Shin_Nikkolas
MORE lies from SHM.

Bye bye Butterfly!

Er, I mean Ifrit.

lULTjdOuV6g

ESB -1138
Originally posted by SHM
At least I don't enter in respect threads about characters I hate, just to bash them.

Yeah here's my post on the first page in the Sephiroth Respect Thread:

Sephiroth is the coolest villain in gaming history. He's the sole reason FF7 was so cool...him and Vincent...and Tifa.

Yep; I can see why you would say I hate Sephiroth. All I did there is bash him and bash him and try to show that Sephiroth is nothing more than a crybaby who is just a momma's boy.

SHM
Yeah here's my post on the first page in the Sephiroth Respect Thread:

Yep; I can see why you would say I hate Sephiroth. All I did there is bash him and bash him and try to show that Sephiroth is nothing more than a crybaby who is just a momma's boy.

I was talking about Nikkolas.

ESB -1138
Is that why you quoted me?

Shin_Nikkolas
Let the record also show his statement about me was a lie and slander and proven wrong right there.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by SHM
At least I don't enter in respect threads about characters I hate, just to bash them. It's fine to go into a Respect thread and question or correct errors that people make on the characters. People also use these things for references in debates you know, they shouldn't be reading false information.

SHM
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
It's fine to go into a Respect thread and question or correct errors that people make on the characters. People also use these things for references in debates you know, they shouldn't be reading false information.

Yeah, but when Nikkolas ask something and I answer him with an official source, he ignores it.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by SHM
Yeah, but when Nikkolas ask something and I answer him with an official source, he ignores it.

You said Sephiroth could regenerate and yet Nikkolas was able to provide sources and links and information to disprove that. You seem to be the one doing the ignoring.

SHM
You said Sephiroth could regenerate and yet Nikkolas was able to provide sources and links and information to disprove that. You seem to be the one doing the ignoring.

I said Sephiroth could regenerate because he did that. Even if we ignore the think about "Sephiroth controlling Jenova", we still have Bizarro Sephiroth. Anyone who played the game knows that Bizarro can regenerate.
This is one of the motives why I call Nikkolas, a FFVII noob. Because it seems he never played the game.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by SHM
I said Sephiroth could regenerate because he did that. Even if we ignore the think about "Sephiroth controlling Jenova", we still have Bizarro Sephiroth. Anyone who played the game knows that Bizarro can regenerate.
This is one of the motives why I call Nikkolas, a FFVII noob. Because it seems he never played the game.

Bizarro never regenerated a thing because he never lost a body part to begin with. He recovered damage much like Cloud can recover damage using Cure.

Shin_Nikkolas
^ SHM owned again.

I swear, the more and more he tries to sound smart, it becomes plainer he probably never even played FFVII.

ESB -1138
^ SHM owned again.

I swear, the more and more he tries to sound smart, it becomes plainer he probably never even played FFVII.

No, no, no. He'll come up with something to try to explain how Bizarro Sephiroth regenerated without losing a body part.

SHM
First Nikkolas, I want to say that I will stop being an arrogant ass, if you stop being one too. That's annoying me(and is against the rules IIRC). Deal?

Second, in the fight with Bizarro we have things like:

"Head Portion (B) Dead", "Head Portion (B) Revived", all the time. You destroy a part of his huge body and he regenerates/revives it. That's the way it is.

Ah, and something interesting. Everything Jenova's body did in the game, is mentioned in Sephiroth's timeline of the Compilation Ultimania. Because it was Sephiroth. Just because he was using a different body, doesn't mean it wasn't him(the character Sephiroth). So yes, two of his incarnations/forms can regenerate.

Neo Darkhalen
FFVII is great.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by SHM
"Head Portion (B) Dead", "Head Portion (B) Revived", all the time. You destroy a part of his huge body and he regenerates/revives it. That's the way it is.

You lose an arm and you grow it back; that's regenerating. Head portion (B) died and he revived it is not regenerating that is just called healing. Good job on failing to prove your point.

shin_gear
failYou enjoy saying that word, don't you? big grin

SHM
You lose an arm and you grow it back; that's regenerating. Head portion (B) died and he revived it is not regenerating that is just called healing. Good job on failing to prove your point.

Healing from wounds is a form of regeneration, you know.

fascistcrusader
SHM has a valid point. Healing large wounds rapidly that would otherwise be very grave is regeneration. For example, Jason Voorhees of the Friday the 13th franchise has never re grown a limb, but he can heal wounds extremely rapidly. This is called his regenerative property in the films where it is a main plot point.

Also, according to merriam-webster a definition of regenerate is: to restore to original strength or properties. Sounds to me like what Sephiroth can do. Regenerating his spine when it was severed by CLoud in the Nibel reactor, regenerating his dead parts as Bizzaro(though Bizarro is technically just a coccon for Safer, so Safer, so Safer probably has some rtegenrative properties).

shin_gear
Er...curing would involve regeneration of some sort, especially if you're fighting a team equipped with swords, guns, lances and shurikens.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>