Why do we let one or two posters ruin the forum?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
I've been on KMC now for a few years, and I've noticed a pattern in posting on the GDF: KMC goes in waves. Most of the time, we're in troughs, where people will post news articles or intelligent thoughts on some issues. When a political issue looms in the media, however, the GDF hits the crests: there are numerous threads focusing on a particular issue.

When I first started posting on the GDF, President Bush was the "crest issue": favorite Bushisms, Bush is retarded, Bush is turning the U.S. into a dictatorship, etc. This eventually died down and there was a healthy mix of topics. There have been other examples of this, such as with Hurricane Katrina, the 2004 election, etc.

When the GDF hits the crests, the forum gets a little bit retarded, but it's understandable--"hot" issues are going to generate a lot of thoughts, and threads usually will get focused onto one aspect of the issue over time, excluding most other discussion.

My gripe is that we on the GDF allow certain posters to push us into these crests. In the past, Whirlysplat would go on and post several topics about stupid, inane things centered around one issue (if I recall correctly, he made three different threads on homosexuality in a very short span). Quite frankly, when this happens, we look like a bunch of morons.

The past second-to-last crest was about race, and I believe that both FistoftheNorth and Czarina_Czarina worked in conjunction (not deliberately) to swamp the forum with idiocy. Right now, we're suffering under the "Czarina_Czarina's stupid-ass thoughts" crest that is intertwined with the "racism" crest.

(Oddly enough, Czarina_Czarina has to make every single thread of hers involve race, which is why the two crests are intertwined.)

Why do we put up with this crap? Why don't we have the mods make a "Czarina_Czarina's Brainturds" thread where Czarina_Czarina can yammer on and on about her stupid-ass bullshit like the sun having a walk-in while the indigo black girl sits on Czarina_Czarina's energy and makes Czarina_Czarina hate minorities? This would spare us the pain of her stupidity without resorting to the injustice--albeit relief--of a ban.

And it's not like this doesn't happen in other parts of KMC, mind you. Prior to Urizen's "reformation," the Religion Forum was littered with crap about Jesus being gay, angels being gay, God being a vampire, and other such ****wittery that only those such as Chris Crocker can top.

The topics can't really go into the OTF forum because, like it or not, they do (at times) constitute valid discussion points. (Also, the OTF is a horrible, horrible place that needs to get cancer.) It's just that they're so intrinsically stupid that we can't possibly take them seriously without spamming things like "STOP MAKING THREADS YOU ****ING IDIOT."

InnerRise
Although I agree with some parts. *COUGH* OTF *COUGH*

The future of this thread is kind of iffy.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

dadudemon
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
I've been on KMC now for a few years, and I've noticed a pattern in posting on the GDF: KMC goes in waves. Most of the time, we're in troughs, where people will post news articles or intelligent thoughts on some issues. When a political issue looms in the media, however, the GDF hits the crests: there are numerous threads focusing on a particular issue.

When I first started posting on the GDF, President Bush was the "crest issue": favorite Bushisms, Bush is retarded, Bush is turning the U.S. into a dictatorship, etc. This eventually died down and there was a healthy mix of topics. There have been other examples of this, such as with Hurricane Katrina, the 2004 election, etc.

When the GDF hits the crests, the forum gets a little bit retarded, but it's understandable--"hot" issues are going to generate a lot of thoughts, and threads usually will get focused onto one aspect of the issue over time, excluding most other discussion.

My gripe is that we on the GDF allow certain posters to push us into these crests. In the past, Whirlysplat would go on and post several topics about stupid, inane things centered around one issue (if I recall correctly, he made three different threads on homosexuality in a very short span). Quite frankly, when this happens, we look like a bunch of morons.

The past second-to-last crest was about race, and I believe that both FistoftheNorth and Czarina_Czarina worked in conjunction (not deliberately) to swamp the forum with idiocy. Right now, we're suffering under the "Czarina_Czarina's stupid-ass thoughts" crest that is intertwined with the "racism" crest.

(Oddly enough, Czarina_Czarina has to make every single thread of hers involve race, which is why the two crests are intertwined.)

Why do we put up with this crap? Why don't we have the mods make a "Czarina_Czarina's Brainturds" thread where Czarina_Czarina can yammer on and on about her stupid-ass bullshit like the sun having a walk-in while the indigo black girl sits on Czarina_Czarina's energy and makes Czarina_Czarina hate minorities? This would spare us the pain of her stupidity without resorting to the injustice--albeit relief--of a ban.

And it's not like this doesn't happen in other parts of KMC, mind you. Prior to Urizen's "reformation," the Religion Forum was littered with crap about Jesus being gay, angels being gay, God being a vampire, and other such ****wittery that only those such as Chris Crocker can top.

The topics can't really go into the OTF forum because, like it or not, they do (at times) constitute valid discussion points. (Also, the OTF is a horrible, horrible place that needs to get cancer.) It's just that they're so intrinsically stupid that we can't possibly take them seriously without spamming things like "STOP MAKING THREADS YOU ****ING IDIOT."

*sigh*

I agree.

This thread may get closed. I think that it is a very good idea to put Czarina's threads into one thread, like the did with the crazy doctor questions in the OTF. That was an extremely good idea AND that dudes spam isn't all over the place now.

Also, when you say crest, I think you mean trough...just sayin'.

Schecter
i fail to see the bush connection. i understand the dimwittery, but you and WD moan and cry simply because of your side of the fence. the leader of the free world is more than a single topic. sure people will make general anti-whatever comments in hot topic threads. they are not duplicates though

so...if its like, "ok, bush says we're going to invade iran" or "bush was caught on video raping his dog barney", these are individual topics. i never recalled a spam of threads that say "i hate bush" for the topic. the worst is you'll see comments within those topics you dont care for. fine.

dont try to parallel it to CZ and FotN though. those are duplicate topics launched simply to provoke an ad hominem response and then of course the public self-crucifixion/sainting/egocentric rants/etc

Strangelove
Just because the OTF attracts all the idiots doesn't mean it's worthless.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Strangelove
Just because the OTF attracts all the idiots doesn't mean it's worthless. No, no...of course not....it's worthless on it's own account.

Though, to be fair, they are closely related.

lord xyz
Aren't posters ruining threads more important to talk about?

debbiejo
Whew.....my names not on there..

ADarksideJedi
Everyone is free to voice what they think.No one here should judge anyone's threads.A debate is where everyone says what t hey believe.If all of us argee it would be quite boring and not being consider a debate at all.So come on give everyone a chance people be fair!jm

Bardock42
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Everyone is free to voice what they think.No one here should judge anyone's threads.A debate is where everyone says what t hey believe.If all of us argee it would be quite boring and not being consider a debate at all.So come on give everyone a chance people be fair!jm No, judging is very important. How could we decide who is stupid and who isn't?

debbiejo
We'll I've decided.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

anaconda
dum de dum

debbiejo
There are a lot of morons on here.......lol

lord xyz
Originally posted by debbiejo
We'll I've decided.. roll eyes (sarcastic) That sentence sucks.

debbiejo
Originally posted by lord xyz
That sentence sucks. confused

Why?

lord xyz
confused

Why? "We'll" and "I've" can't go together.

debbiejo
Well mine just did.

lord xyz
Well mine just did. Which is why the sentence sucks.

debbiejo
Still works.

Creshosk
We will I have decided?

debbiejo
No, "Well, I've decided."

Picky, picky people. Get a life.

Robtard

Good idea... how do "we" make the Mods group all of Czarina's threads into one clusterfck, though?

Schecter
simple. she can have her own blog thread, and he can have his own thread with the title: racism. merge all repetative topics into their respective threads. there you go. solved. next.

Robtard
Originally posted by Schecter
simple. she can have her own blog thread, and he can have his own thread with the title: racism. merge all repetative topics into their respective threads. there you go. solved. next.

No, no, no... my question was how do we make the Mods do it, not how it can be accomplished.

The Grey Fox
Can I just say this?

Czarina_Czarina is a moron.

In reply to the original post, I agree mostly and Czarina should be perma-banned.

Robtard
It is our partly our fault, just don't reply to her post (I'm guilty of this too), she'll become bored and leave, that or remake herself.

The Grey Fox
I'm guilty of replying to her psts as well... she is very frustrating.

debbiejo
She can speak her own mind. If you don't want to respond to it then do so.

Bardock42
She can speak her own mind. If you don't want to respond to it then do so.
She can still say stupid things.

debbiejo
Yep, it's her right to do so.

The Grey Fox
SHE SUCKS.

Bardock42
Yep, it's her right to do so. And it's our right to call her opinion stupid...and say how she trolls and spams.

Oh and it is not even a right, this is a private site, a Mod could ban her and she could do **** all about that.

debbiejo
Yes, it's your right also.

The Grey Fox
We don't want to though, because we're not attention whores.

Alpha Centauri
Because the rules apply when the mods want them to, then they try to apply the rules as if they've always applied.

Czarina should have been gone by now.

-AC

debbiejo
Hi -AC
Just wanted to say hi..lol

Captain REX
My problem is that KMC is not supposed to be a massive blog, it is supposed to be a forum for person-to-person interaction.

I was the one who slung together LostDoctor's threads, by the way. Thank you to whoever said that that was a great idea.

In addition to all this, though, Czarina has not actually broken any rules by posting many threads with her point of view plastered everywhere. She may derail a lot of threads, sure, but that isn't ban-worthy. Especially not for a permanent one.

Wascally Wabbit

Yes, Whirlysplat seems a very insidious poster having read his banning notice "General Troublemaker" a little vague? Quite frankly it must have been very hard for him to make the posters on this forum look like a bunch of morons. confused

smile

Originally posted by Captain REX

In addition to all this, though, Czarina has not actually broken any rules by posting many threads with her point of view plastered everywhere. She may derail a lot of threads, sure, but that isn't ban-worthy. Especially not for a permanent one.

"General Troublemaker"

Bardock42
Originally posted by Wascally Wabbit
Yes, Whirlysplat seems a very insidious poster having read his banning notice "General Troublemaker" a little vague? Quite frankly it must have been very hard for him to make the posters on thjis forum look like a bunch of morons. confused

smile

Some even say he never ever achieved it smile

Wascally Wabbit
Originally posted by Bardock42
Some even say he never ever achieved it smile

Obviously your opinion differs from the thread starter and the mods who banned him for "his little game" and being a "general troublemaker".

talk about a vague banning notice.

smile

Bardock42
Obviously your opinion differs from the thread starter and the mods who banned him for "his little game" and being a "general troublemaker".

talk about a vague banning notice.

smile

Not really, being banned for being a trouble maker doesn't mean that the person made people look like a bunch of morons.

smile

Wascally Wabbit
Not really, being banned for being a trouble maker doesn't mean that the person made people look like a bunch of morons.

smile

Of course it doesn't......................

What was his "transparent little game?"

Bardock42
Of course it doesn't......................

What was his "transparent little game?" No idea.

smile

Alpha Centauri

There are many, many people who haven't broken any rules and have been banned, or have broken them to degrees that others do, and get overlooked.

The rules here are either enforced when it suits, not enforced, or enforced beyond any flexability. All mods need to use them the same way.

-AC

Wascally Wabbit
No idea.

smile

O.K.

Good night

smile

Wascally Wabbit
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
There are many, many people who haven't broken any rules and have been banned.

-AC

yes

smile

-WW

Captain REX
Speaking of vague banning notice, goodbye, Whirly.

AC, I really didn't come in here for people to start taking cracks at me. What people are you referring to?

Alpha Centauri
I've not seen how you mod, so I can't comment, Rex.

Backfire, who I consider somewhat of a friend, openly admits that he doesn't mod for shit, besides the odd piece now and then. I have been told by insiders (And you can take my word for that or not, I've not reason to lie) that mods do operate on agendas and personal bias, even if they do not admit to such.

I think rules should either be enforced fully and without exception, or just have loose guidelines. Not "Here are the rules, interpret and enforce as you desire.".

-AC

pr1983
I've not seen how you mod, so I can't comment, Rex.

Backfire, who I consider somewhat of a friend, openly admits that he doesn't mod for shit, besides the odd piece now and then. I have been told by insiders (And you can take my word for that or not, I've not reason to lie) that mods do operate on agendas and personal bias, even if they do not admit to such.

I think rules should either be enforced fully and without exception, or just have loose guidelines. Not "Here are the rules, interpret and enforce as you desire.".

-AC

it's not all like that dude... there are some pretty decent people on the staff...

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by pr1983
it's not all like that dude... there are some pretty decent people on the staff...

A) I never said it was "all" like that, I simply said there is more of it than the mods would have us believe, according to mods. It's pretty undeniable that the rules seem to mean different things to different mods, unless it's an extreme case such as Whirly.

B) Decent people is subjective, but I'm not saying all mods are nasty.

-AC

KidRock
Yawn...It's an internet forum, you people take this shit too seriously.

pr1983
A) I never said it was "all" like that, I simply said there is more of it than the mods would have us believe, according to mods. It's pretty undeniable that the rules seem to mean different things to different mods, unless it's an extreme case such as Whirly.

B) Decent people is subjective, but I'm not saying all mods are nasty.

-AC

a) i know... *bites lip* lookaround

well imo, rules are rules...

b) ok, i meant generally decent... and i know you didn't... smile

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by KidRock
Yawn...It's an internet forum, you people take this shit too seriously.

I actually agree. I don't wander into debates cracking jokes, I like to debate maturely, but certain people here, you'd think that God had came down and bestowed modship upon them, the way they act.

-AC

InnerRise
There are many, many people who haven't broken any rules and have been banned, or have broken them to degrees that others do, and get overlooked.

The rules here are either enforced when it suits, not enforced, or enforced beyond any flexability. All mods need to use them the same way.

-AC Amen.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

pr1983

-AC

missed this one, my bad...

a) it has to be taken on a case by case basis... rules are rules, but if they were too strictly enforced then people would be up in arms...

b) in an ideal world, yes, but unfortunately its not always that easy...

SpearofDestiny
And it's not like this doesn't happen in other parts of KMC, mind you. Prior to Urizen's "reformation," the Religion Forum was littered with crap about Jesus being gay

JESUS IS GAY

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by pr1983
missed this one, my bad...

a) it has to be taken on a case by case basis... rules are rules, but if they were too strictly enforced then people would be up in arms...

b) in an ideal world, yes, but unfortunately its not always that easy...

Case by case basis as in, assess the case unbiasedly from both sides, act accordingly, yes.

My point was that bias exists, in many cases, it can be heavy.

-AC

pr1983
Case by case basis as in, assess the case unbiasedly from both sides, act accordingly, yes.

My point was that bias exists, in many cases, it can be heavy.

-AC

as much as i'd like to disagree with you, i can't... erm

Alpha Centauri
I honestly wouldn't mind if it was at least admitted, but it's not, which sucks.

-AC

pr1983
I honestly wouldn't mind if it was at least admitted, but it's not, which sucks.

-AC

pride's a b*tch...

at least if i'm biased i'll tell you i hate you... stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos

I missed this place. Of course now I remember why I left in the first place . . .

Zeal Ex Nihilo
I like how Whirly always does the same stupid shit that lets us know it is him in the first place...you know, the stuff I talked about in my original post.

What a dumb****.

He should at least get an IP masker.

Czarina_Czarina

Do you realize what you just did? You put me down in order to lift yourself up. What's the name of that kind of tactic?

Well, enjoy making threads!

tabby999
Your a spastic. Quote me.

BackFire
Originally posted by tabby999
Your a spastic. Quote me.

Done.

Bicnarok

tabby999
Originally posted by BackFire
Done.

And its not until later i realise i should correct "your" with "you're."
Alpha, its working!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
Do you realize what you just did? You put me down in order to lift yourself up. What's the name of that kind of tactic?

Seems like honesty and recitation of facts actually . . .

Bardock42
I like how Whirly always does the same stupid shit that lets us know it is him in the first place...you know, the stuff I talked about in my original post.

What a dumb****.

Holy.....Shitdude....

For a second there I thought you are Whirly.Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina

Well, enjoy making threads! Stating the truth?

Pretty common with reasonable folks....you wouldn't know it.

Storm

Robtard

Devil King
Originally posted by Robtard
"If you prick us, do we not bleed?

now that was funny!

Alpha Centauri

The Grey Fox
alpha centuri is a game lol

Devil King
If you can't do a job properly and fairly, without bias, don't take the job. I think that seems like a fair request.

I think it's only right that mods be consistent, and not all of them are. They'll make a decision one day, based on nothing, then let a million other things slide because it suits them to. Gone are the days when this was viewed as paranoia coming from myself and a few others, it's actually evident to the point that mods recognise it.

If you are doing to ban one person for doing something, ban everyone who does it, with no exception.

That's one issue, the other is as I said, bias.

-AC

You're gonna get banned.

Or would that prove your point?

Originally posted by KidRock
Videos like that make me think that the Nazi's and their 'cleansing' programs weren't such a bad idea..

I said something just like this to Jackie Malfoy, and got threatened. (and that's not pointed at Kidrock, but at the situation at hand.)

The Grey Fox
I think it woud just prove his point, Devil King.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Devil King
You're gonna get banned.

Or would that prove your point?
Wouldn't be the first time.

The Grey Fox
Man, I need some copy-pasta

Devil King
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
I think it woud just prove his point, Devil King.

it was a rhetorical question.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Devil King

I said something just like this to Jackie Malfoy, and got threatened. (and that's not pointed at Kidrock, but at the situation at hand.) I remember that. You just said what she said about Jews instead of Homos...

That was funny.

Alpha Centauri
I don't see any reason why I should get banned, I'm breaking no rules.

Well, that hasn't mattered before, so you may be right, Dev.

Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Wouldn't be the first time.

I know. The first time was when I complimented you in a picture, you launched an assault comparable to the Coalition of the Willing (And just as pointless), to which I asked for an apology, repeatedly and civilly. I was a very bad boy.

-AC

Storm
If you can't do a job properly and fairly, without bias, don't take the job. I think that seems like a fair request.

I think it's only right that mods be consistent, and not all of them are. They'll make a decision one day, based on nothing, then let a million other things slide because it suits them to. Gone are the days when this was viewed as paranoia coming from myself and a few others, it's actually evident to the point that mods recognise it.

If you are doing to ban one person for doing something, ban everyone who does it, with no exception.

That's one issue, the other is as I said, bias.

-AC
There is yet another factor, a member' s "record of offences". When a ban is issued, not only the violation itself is decisive but also previous warnings and bans are taken into account. An, at first sight, minor violation can cause a ban for a member with a history of warnings and/or previous bans, while a more severe violation can result in only a warning when the member has no history at all. That' s not bias, but the policy as set out by Raz.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Storm
There is yet another factor, a member' s "record of offences". When a ban is issued, not only the violation itself is decisive but also previous warnings and bans are taken into account. An, at first sight, minor violation can cause a ban for a member with a history of warnings and/or previous bans, while a more severe violation can result in only a warning when the member has no history at all. That' s not bias, but the policy as set out by Raz. Certainly a factor...but it is pretty apparent that there is some bias.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Storm
There is yet another factor, a member' s "record of offences". When a ban is issued, not only the violation itself is decisive but also previous warnings and bans are taken into account. An, at first sight, minor violation can cause a ban for a member with a history of warnings and/or previous bans, while a more severe violation can result in only a warning when the member has no history at all. That' s not bias, but the policy as set out by Raz.

That's exactly why it's crucial to stop mods operating on bias and working with inconsistency, because whether a ban is just or unjust, it shows up as a recorded ban. Many, MANY people here have at least one ban to their name that was absolutely unjustified.

The one put into play mostly is "You can't ignore a mod warning.", which is a fair point, but when some mods around here will warn you for simply countering their debate in a manner they dislike, or simply because they have an issue based on bias, how is anyone supposed to avoid that? Honestly?

It's like if something gets too hot for a mod, or they simply don't like you enough to resolve the situation privately, they use the "If you don't do as I say right now, you'll be warned or banned.", regardless of what it is. Not to mention that when mods enter a thread to "calm" or "settle" a heated situation, some of them tend to have a rather unnecessary air of "I have power, I can do whatever I want, regardless." about their actions and words. I have been criticised for being condescending more than once, but to do so because you feel the position of "power" allows it, that's bs.

If you aren't infallible, then you shouldn't suggest every decision be final. If a decision is made and enough contrary evidence is presented to suggest it was the wrong one, retractions should be optional, but they aren't.

It's all a mess of contradiction and agenda.

-AC

Robtard
It's all about you, isn't it.

Alpha Centauri
Do you enjoy stealing my spotlight, Rob? Really? I won't tolerate this.

I'm through, if you need me I'll be in my trailer.

On a serious note, if half the people who agreed with me privately had come forward, we might see some change by now.

-AC

Robtard
Do you enjoy stealing my spotlight, Rob? Really? I won't tolerate this.

I'm through, if you need me I'll be in my trailer.

On a serious note, if half the people who agreed with me privately had come forward, we might see some change by now.

-AC

It's what I do. Like you have a choice.

I've left fresh razor blades and a copy of "Do you really want to hurt me", by Boy George, in there for you.

You keep going on about this "people who PM" business, I fear it's merely a construct of your imagination. Why don't you run for MOD, he'll, I'll vote for you, for shits and giggles.

Alpha Centauri
It's what I do. Like you have a choice.

I've left fresh razor blades and a copy of "Do you really want to hurt me", by Boy George, in there for you.

You keep going on about this "people who PM" business, I fear it's merely a construct of your imagination. Why don't you run for MOD, he'll, I'll vote for you, for shits and giggles.

That's very considerate of you. Really, touched.

Technically it's not strictly PM, but other such places of communication. I've no reason to lie about it, if I was ever asked to name the people and what they've said, I'd do so, but it's apparantly the "done" thing to not speak about each other in public, mod thing.

I don't want to be a mod, I'm honestly not interested or unbiased enough to be one, but I recognise this. Though with your encouragement, I...I think I can do it. I...I think I can, Rob. I believe.

-AC

WrathfulDwarf
Let's just put it this way...

If Raz bans a member permanently...then that member really *beep* up big time.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Seems like honesty and recitation of facts actually . . .

Right, it is honesty. And yes, it's important to repeat the facts of what someone is doing, esp. when they are pushing u down to lift themselves up. I hope you aren't confusing this with empathy or telepathy or any spiritual gifts. If you are, you don't really know what those terms mean.

You have to tell a person that you recognize what they are doing, esp. if it's negative. It's up to them to reflect, not I. I'm not the one putting an individual down to lift myself up.

debbiejo
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

If Raz bans a member permanently...then that member really *beep* up big time. Yeah, I wouldn't want to get him mad... no

Bardock42

If Raz bans a member permanently...then that member really *beep* up big time. Can't all Global Mods ban permanently?

WrathfulDwarf
Yeah, I wouldn't want to get him mad... no

You should see him when I don't prepare his coffee and newspaper in the morning. stick out tongue

Can't all Global Mods ban permanently?

Yes.

Bardock42

Yes. Cool, then I agree with your statement.

Devil King
I'm not the one putting an individual down to lift myself up.

yeah, better to do it to an entire race than an individual.

Bardock42
Right, it is honesty. And yes, it's important to repeat the facts of what someone is doing, esp. when they are pushing u down to lift themselves up. I hope you aren't confusing this with empathy or telepathy or any spiritual gifts. If you are, you don't really know what those terms mean.

You have to tell a person that you recognize what they are doing, esp. if it's negative. It's up to them to reflect, not I. I'm not the one putting an individual down to lift myself up. You just did it...you liar.

debbiejo
You should see him when I don't prepare his coffee and newspaper in the morning. stick out tongue

Well he is kind of a god.....I'd be scared of em too.

lord xyz
Certainly a factor...but it is pretty apparent that there is some bias. I'd say there's quite a lot of bias.

Robtard

Due try and keep a little dignity, whilst rimming.

Alpha Centauri

He's just a guy.

Admittedly, from the times I've spoken to him, an alright person, but just a person.

-AC

debbiejo
He's been okay with me. I just wouldn't want to get him mad......Nooo

BackFire
He's just a guy.

Admittedly, from the times I've spoken to him, an alright person, but just a person.

-AC

Nah, he's clearly more than a person.

debbiejo
Does he have a special chair? Like a thrown?

BackFire

Nope. He lives in a computer.

Czarina_Czarina
You just did it...you liar.

Nope.

Kelly_Bean
You mean throne? Lol.

debbiejo
Nope. He lives in a computer. I saw a scary movie like that once... eek!

Robtard
Nah, he's clearly more than a person.

Raz, manning the fence?

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/5370/masteroftheinternetme1.jpg

(props go to Schecter for finding such a glorious pic.)

chillmeistergen
To be honest, I agree with AC's earlier statement. The number of times I've seen people here get banned for such trivial reasons, is pretty pathetic and it's completely obvious that when it happens, the Mods in question are operating on far more of a personal agenda; than the one they're professionally obligated to uphold.

I've noticed it and I've only been here since January.

I'll even admit, that I've seen, even recently people get warnings for posting the exact same sort of content, I have previously posted without warning or retribution.

Alpha Centauri
Raz, manning the fence?

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/5370/masteroftheinternetme1.jpg

(props go to Schecter for finding such a glorious pic.)

Possibly THE most disturbing image ever.

-AC

cyber tuff guy!

What a dumb****.

Yeah! What a dumbass.

Robtard
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I'll even admit, that I've seen, even recently people get warnings for posting the exact same sort of content, I have previously posted without warning or retribution.

Awww... you shoundn't have, thanks though.

Robtard
Originally posted by cyber tuff guy!
Yeah! What a dumbass.

Where's Tiberius... the steroid using body builder persona? Haven't seen that face in some time.

cyber tuff guy!
Where's Tiberius... the steroid using body builder persona? Haven't seen that face in some time.

Who?

Robtard
Who?

Don't be coy with me, Tiberius, you know. Cpt. Kirk avatar, knows everything about bodybuilding, is heavy roid user.

Creshosk
Possibly THE most disturbing image ever.

-AC I've seen worse...

Robtard
Originally posted by Creshosk
I've seen worse...

Where, a mirror!? *does that drum thing*

cyber tuff guy!
Don't be coy with me, Tiberius, you know. Cpt. Kirk avatar, knows everything about bodybuilding, is heavy roid user.

I only joined in July. I have been sock checked many, many times.

Robtard
I only joined in July. I have been sock checked many, many times.

Fine.

cyber tuff guy!
Fine.

thumb up

dadudemon
I was the one who slung together LostDoctor's threads, by the way. Thank you to whoever said that that was a great idea.

That was me and it was a great idea.

Can we do the same for Czarina? I honestly think that she is genuinely a nice person, but I would like her genuineness all in one place like you did with lostdoctor's jillian and one threads.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by dadudemon
That was me and it was a great idea.

Can we do the same for Czarina? I honestly think that she is genuinely a nice person, but I would like her genuineness all in one place

Hahahahahaha.

Comedy gold.

Violent2Dope
FOTN and CC's threads in some way will involve race.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
FOTN and CC's threads in some way will involve race.

I use to believe that until I looked at all of my old threads and realized, your wrong.

Also, I think I hit a sour (not sore) spot when I talked of the media's game in race baiting, esp. used during this political season. That's not stating anything but an observation. Start logging these racially insighted news reports. I think that observation upset or soured a few folks.

chillmeistergen
They really do involve race. Sometimes we even get a treat, and are given a dose of spastic babble about soul switching.

Victor Von Doom
From race to race, by any chance?

Czarina_Czarina
Race:
RACE WAR? Another kosoko/Bosinia in the USA

Universal Cultural issues (outside of USA)
Albino Culture
2nd grader in Japan commits suicide
Bosnia Cambodia and Dafur

American cultural issues:
SAH wives/mothers and working class women
Culture and looks: who decided?
Duality: The ghetto and the privileged

Politics
Favorite schoolhouse
The war on morality
Ron Paul for president? A Republican or A LiBeRtArIaN?
Bosnia Cambodia and Dafur

Should women be allowed to speak their minds?

Weird News:
chupacabra
Dog inherents 12 million, grandchildren get nothing
Strange smoke smell

Interpersonal:
Your abusers just want your respect?
Conduits and mind-slavery
What is the true purpose of a career or other institutions?
Why do some enjoy seeing others down/fall?
Bi-polar is nothing more then an empath?

Religion/Relationships:
Hinduism and Pennsylvania, brotherly love?

chillmeistergen
I haven't read a thread of yours that hasn't involved race and your racism, Czarina. Most people here seem to have had the same experience, perhaps you're just insane?

Zeal Ex Nihilo
I think perhaps "race" is too narrow, but "skin color" would do the trick (such as the albino one).

chillmeistergen
I believe that did have a post displaying Czarina's feelings, towards other races within it.

Czarina_Czarina
I haven't read a thread of yours that hasn't involved race and your racism, Czarina. Most people here seem to have had the same experience, perhaps you're just insane?

We aren't living in a democracy for a reason, you can get people to agree to think all sorts of things, majority never NECESSARILY means it's correct. And for myself, I almost believed what was said about ME, until I researched my own topics and realized you're wrong. Democracy works when every individual researches a matter, not when they allow a few to tell them how to think of a person. And I almost believed your words about myself until I looked it up. What I found was that any new item of interest was met with resistance and mocking me b/c I felt I was soul switched, which was a different topic that kept being mentioned, but I wasn't the one initiating it. I felt I was soul switched, why would someone cyberstalk me in other threads about a religious or spiritual revelation? So, people think a lot of things in this country, some are very smart and others aren't, we have a huge country. Some are Muslims, some are Mormons (with several wives), some are Christians, some are stealers, some are criminals, some are party-folks, there are so many kinds of people in this country. A lot of people don't vote. And we are often presented with news about a person that's based on propaganda. A few folks get together, figure out how certain minds work, and they use that to show only one angle, and people make a complete judgement based on that angle. Again, we, our collective minds, aren't very mature. Our individual minds are much more mature then our collective minds.

Czarina_Czarina
I think perhaps "race" is too narrow, but "skin color" would do the trick (such as the albino one).

Well, that was about how someone was being treated, ignore the skin problem, we already have the name for that, the issue was how she was treated.

chillmeistergen
I'm not a part of your country, a simple glance at 'Location' could have told you that. Who's being presumptuous now?

Violent2Dope
They really do involve race. Sometimes we even get a treat, and are given a dose of spastic babble about soul switching. OH YEAH! Isn't she the one that thinks that blackness is a disease, and all blacks have evil souls,and such shit?

chillmeistergen
Spot on.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
OH YEAH! Isn't she the one that thinks that blackness is a disease, and all blacks have evil souls,and such shit?

here is a perfect example of the subject being derailed into the topic of "race", esp. using trigger words that would normally cause people to take sides and become emotional. If anyone thinks that I wrote what VD said, they should be careful, don't follow "interpretations", esp. when that person or group has an interest in belittling someone. I never fall for it, and that pisses them off even more.

chillmeistergen
Well, you did write it. Loads of people read it and that's why it's become common knowledge.

Czarina_Czarina
Well, you did write it. Loads of people read it and that's why it's become common knowledge.

Prove it. Show me where I stated those words. I understand your interpretation of my words, but those were NOT my words. And it's ironic, that after disclosing the media racial-news games, I'm under the attack. Interesting. And again, even after starting new threads, threads that have nothing to do with race, someone would mention soul-switch, which is a religious idea, not anything dealing with the topic of the thread. You can get a group of people to mindlessly think something about a person, that's cake.

How would I hate blacks so much that I broadly interpreted the word "******". I think I talked about the CULTURE of blacks, namely inner city, but withheld any information about my efforts to help the inner city, esp. in Atlanta. I withheld a lot of information about how much I have HELPED people in general, in order to see who I'm dealing with.

People who knew me in the past, real people, they know that I don't hate anyone, they know my character. However, they also know me to be very outspoken about things, as that's how we were raised, big mistake on my parents part for encouraging us to be so generous about our freedom to speak.

I have a problem with certain cultures and religions, or mantras that are recited over and over and over, and it b/c problematic to their society, it's terrible, it's not funny. Yet, when I worked, and a Muslim person was in the lady's room praying, I always left and granted them respect. Does that mean I want to be a Muslim? No. But, it means I respect the individual, I may have issues with the culture or religion, and I was raised to think we have freedom of speech, I never knew a person could go under attack b/c of words or their philosophy, I would never guess someone would have money taken from their account, job loss, or life being threatened based on words. That's not freedom.

Victor Von Doom
Prove it. Show me where I stated those words. I understand your interpretation of my words, but those were NOT my words.

Wait.

Are you claiming that your quotes aren't your words?

You want proof that your own words are yours?

I thought you were just a massive idiot, but obviously this is an elaborate joke.

Clever.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Wait.

Are you claiming that your quotes aren't your words?

You want proof that your own words are yours?

I thought you were just a massive idiot, but obviously this is an elaborate joke.

Clever.

Wait, look it up and prove it.

Victor Von Doom
So yeah, let's put all this shit into one thread.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
So yeah, let's put all this shit into one thread.

u can't prove it.

Victor Von Doom
Why, want more old quotes splattered over the forum like stale vomit?

I wonder how long you'd sustain your interest if there were one thread containing you, debbiejo and tumbleweed.

(In reverse intellectual order).

Zeal Ex Nihilo
And these are just a few of the brainturds you've spewed. Let's not get into the "Should women be allowed to speak their minds?" crap.

Kelly_Bean
This thread is still going?

...Ay-ay-ay...

Czarina_Czarina
And these are just a few of the brainturds you've spewed. Let's not get into the "Should women be allowed to speak their minds?" crap.
Yes, there are plenty of blacks who feel that their leaders weren't doing a good job. There are pro-blacks/panthers who use words that's fear based, in order to get more numbers. And yes, there is evidence of some blacks in the kkk. Let's see.... The issue is with group thinking, such as the pro-culture, pro-black. It's the TACTIC that's problematic with some aspects of group-think, and blacks/minorities have been complaining for YEARS AND YEARS, more then a decade and have said much worse then I ever stated online. And I argue for the underdog, so when whites had problems or any group or culture, I argue on their behalf. Sorry you can't see that.

The last quote is about the topic of DUALITY, and that has to do with opposite arguments, I used DNA (Caduceus - Rod of Hermes) as an example b/c there are two rails intertwined, polar opposites, and I used plenty of examples, race wasn't a small part of it. It was mostly about culture or class, and the polar opposites of class or culture. Why do we need a duality? What are they? Can you name them? That was the idea behind the thread, if all you took from it was "race", that's sad.

And again, plenty of blacks or minorities have said much worse then I ever stated online. But, I see your game.

Victor Von Doom

She knows, obviously. It's gotten to the point where she will childishly deny saying stupid stuff just to have attention placed on the stupidity when someone quotes it again.

She has stopped caring what kind of attention she gets, as long as she gets it.

The Big living adverts in The Simpsons/Freddy Krueger treatment would probably work.

chillmeistergen
Why isn't she banned yet? It's double standards to the extreme.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Yes, there are plenty of blacks who feel that their leaders weren't a good job. There are pro-blacks/pathers who use words that's fear based, in order to get more numbers. And yes, there is evidence of blacks in the kkk. Let's see. The issue is with group thinking, such as the pro-culture, pro-black. It's the TACTIC that's problematic. The last quote is about DUALITY, and that has to do with opposite arguments, I used DNA as an example b/c there are two rails interwined, polar opposites, and I used plenty of examples, race wasn't a small part of it. It was mostly about culture or class, and the polar opposites of class or culture. Why do we need a duality? What are they? Can you name them? That was the idea behind the thread, if all you took from it was "race", that's sad.

And again, plenty of blacks or minorities have said much worse then I ever stated online. But, I see your game.
So, because they do it, it's okay for you to do it?

Idiot.

The point is, you were denying that you said such things. Before you is proof that you said such things, so STFU and DIAF.

Robtard
Wait, look it up and prove it.

Are you actually claiming you've never had an anti-"black culture" attitude in the past? You've never said blacks will wish "hoodoo wishes" on people and nonsense about "black mentality" and "niggerism"? You do realize that there's a search function and you did make an "apology" thread about your anti-black rants.

Your rants are spread out through various threads, many of them in FoTN's "I hate Whitey" threads; here is a little teaser:

and the black female who had me raped, she wasn't really "black", she was mixed AMISH+black+Japanese, THAT'S WHY I DON'T TRUST ANYONE WHO HOLDS ONTO black mentality, i don't care if they are white as snow, they are conduits to me and the same as the person who had me raped, at any given moment ,they will turn on me, that's my past experience and i don't care what games are played to prove me wrong, as i know what was done, and it's a hell of a lot more then my sister being ass raped in daylight public and laughed at b/c she "acted" white and then, having my virginity taken away, ******* don't find that to be a big deal, and anyone with that menality is a ****** or a conduit for *******.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=455161&pagenumber=25

VVD is spot on, you're playing little games for attention, any kind of attention. Get a new hobby.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>