Aspharr vs Saix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remindme
I couldn't help but wonder after seeing Aspharr kinda...well....i don't want to say "stomp"....crush (much better) Xaldin.

Aspharr:

Aspharr is also capable of doing powerful thrusts in rapid succession

And his Orb attack allows him to shoot powerful light blasts, and charge at the enemy and release a powerful energy explosion.

And his orb spark allows him to release all of is light energy into one, powerful explosion capable of taking out thousands.

(thank you Sol_Valentine)

Saix:

A picture is worth a thousand words, so how many are video's worth?

Hwuj5z7UV0A
Note: last 3:15 minutes to see the full extent of Saix's madne-! i mean power, teehee ^-^

Battle takes place in the same place in the Saix Video

HonkyTonkMan
Probably Saix, looks tougher.

Sol Valentine
Don't underestimte Aspharr, he can take down Saix.

And thanks for this thread Remindme.

Remindme
See i can't decide, first glace, sre Saix looks tougher, but given Aspharr's experience in wars and given he has a better attack range, this is an interesting fight.

I can't even decide, I'm ignoring that little voice that says but Saix is cooler ^^'

Sol Valentine
LOL ^^'

Aspharr can take this.

Remindme
Hm, I'm going to say Saix 6/10

I think Aspharr beats him around until Saix get serious, then Saix's constant and powerful attacks overwhelm Aspharr. I'll think more and reason out my thoughts a bit more.

Sol Valentine
True, but Aspharr is suprisingly quick footed, and he'll be able to dodge most of his projectiles, then use a powerful combo or use a powerful energy blast.

Remindme
Hm, Okiew here's how I see it

Saix and Aspharr engage, Saix occasionally knocking Asphaar back, but unable to land a blow. Ashparr attacks in quick and powerful combo's when Saix needs to recharge.

Saix realises he can't mess around in the fight anymore, and starts fighting in a frenzy. Relentlessly attacking Aspharr with his moon energy. Aspharr is unable to avoid all the attacks and suffers a few glancing blows.

What it comes down to is (in my mind) Can Aspharr finish off Saix when he recharges?

If yes, I'd give it to Aspharr
If not, I'm sticking with Saix

I have voted for i don't know, because this is a hard one to call

Sol Valentine
Yes Apharr can finish off Saix when recharging.

Aspharr can use his orb attack to do severe damage.

It'll do even more damage since Saix is tired and recharging.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.