Kil'Jaeden VS. Darth Nihilus!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by DarkC
Comparing Nihilus to Kil'Jaeden is like comparing a little kid with a toy cap gun with a Navy SEALS operative; The demon is simply way out of the Sith's league, sorry to say.

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Lets test feats of power shall we? Kiljaedan enslaved the Dreadlords and...Wait that's it. Nihilus on the other hand eats planets and tears entire fleets from a planet via TK. Nihilus wins, if you disagree, make the thread.

I think he more-like consume the planets, if he does anything like that hmm

Burning thought
Kil'jaeden..why?

well to a more estacado level ill say "hes a big demi-god zomg!!"...

but a real reason titles aside is that hes an enormous demon entity who has powers of teleportation, ripping souls, the dreadlords were an entire race, that beats ridiculous planet busting by 1000 times over, they were an entire race...comprehend that, thats far greater than busting a planet, controlling a race is. Also the Eeredar (spelling) which Kil'jaeden is were master magic users, planet busting may be well among his powers since he is often enormous and Archimonde who has been rated by a few to be weaker than kiljaeden quite easily destroyed Dalaren, magic powered city just my making his little sand castle of it and smashing it.

a froce user is unlikely to beat this Eredar lord, he could even summon aid if he needs it, legions of burning legion monsters since he can summon as well.

C. C. Cowgirl
He was one of three supreeme commanders over the Burning Legion big grin

Highly respected and brutaly powerful! His two fellow officers, that was among other things considered weaker than him, was Archimonde and..... and..... that guy with a V in his name blink

Burning thought
Velen i think

C. C. Cowgirl
All we need to know is that he is more powerful than Archimonde roll eyes (sarcastic)

Burning thought
ime not sure, the Naaru kept giving him powers when they were fleeing, but yeh i think hes weaker than Kil'jaeden, Kil'jaeden pwns all of em except for sergerus in the burning legion

Darth Extecute
Kil'Jaeden.. There's not much Nihilus can do to bring this man to an end.. He is more powerful than Archimonde and Velen together..

Violent2Dope
Nihilus one shots him with Force Kill, a move than Kiljaedan has no defense against. Or he TKS a couple skyscrapers on his head, that should work too.

Darth Extecute
Please, inform me how this force kill works..

And how would he possibly TK a skyscraper onto his head, if he's a lot larger than the skyscraper? Does switching size mean anything to you? He can play dart with the skyscraper..

Violent2Dope
Force Kill creates a Force Bond with his victim(it could range from one person to every living thing on a planet) and in the instant it is used violently severes that bond, killing its target, and then Nihilus feeds on the death it causes, which will make him stronger. Nihilus was powerful enough to tear his whole fleet from a planet(including his ship the Ravager, which is larger than a skyscaper). Wait there's more, Nihilus also keeps his ship together with his own power, as otherwise it would fall apart, and he has all of the workersm, pilots, and guards on his ship mentally enslaved. When the Exile, Canderous, and Visas confronted him, he was already weakened because of his hunger, and as suffering, but was still powerful enough to bring the Exile to her knees with a gesture after turning around, and could have easily killed her, but instead tryed to use Force Kill, which backfired and weakened him further. as she, like Nihilus himself, was a wound in the Force. Despite that, he was strong enough to take out his lightsaber and fight all three of his opponents, and for the first half of the fight WAS WINNING! Eventually, he did fall tho.

This is why Nihilus beats Kiljaedan.

Darth Extecute
What stops Kil'Jaeden from taking the size of fifty skyscrapers and simply stomp Nihilus? He's a master of illusions and can mess Nihilus mind to hell, while he plays ball with the Ravager (His ship that's larger than a skyscraper)

Kil'Jaeden is seen etheral in Warcraft, which means that he can be transparent.. I believe the force kill needs solid objects to function..

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
What stops Kil'Jaeden from taking the size of fifty skyscrapers and simply stomp Nihilus? He's a master of illusions and can mess Nihilus mind to hell, while he plays ball with the Ravager (His ship that's larger than a skyscraper)

Kil'Jaeden is seen etheral in Warcraft, which means that he can be transparent.. I believe the force kill needs solid objects to function.. He's TKed much larger things than Skyscapers, his whole fleet for example. I know Kiljaedan can change size, but is there a limit to how big he can get? I mean, 50 skyscrapers to me sounds like a bit of an exaggeration. Nihilus does not possess a normal mind, as Kreia puts it,"One cannot have power of that magnitude and still think and perceive the universe as we do." He is able to keep all his slaves in check with his mind, holds his ship together with it, and keep his slaves alive simultaneously. The Force doesn't need solid objects to function, where did you get that? Force Kill will one shot Kiljaedan, hell, it could one shot most people in the SW universe as well.

Darth Extecute
Kil'Jaeden is the master of the mind.. Most likely one of the best mindworkers in the warcraft universe ((That's an impressive feat, fyi)) and since he's a master of illusions, he could mess Nihilus mind up.. Fool him of things that are there and that arent.. Make him see things.. Feel things.. And as seen in warcraft, I didn't exhaterate a lot.. Illidan, Vashj and Kael'Thas is but a finger of size compared to Kil'Jaeden when they encountered, and that's not even a third of how big he could turn.. If he turned any larger, he'd have gone out of outlands and that wouldn't be agile ((that's what has been seen.. I dont think there's a limit to his shifting.. ))

And since Kil'Jaeden was the one giving the Lich King his powers, Kil'Jaeden logicly should be capable of doing the things he taught the lich king.. And the lich king could control thousands ((seperatly)) with only a thought..

The force kill could possibly function, if Kil'Jaeden let him.. As I said.. Illusions.. Sizeshifting..

He also is said to being capable of defeating Archimonde.. Archimonde is highly effective one when it comes to fighting individuals.. He could probably crush Nihilus.. Velen acknowledged that Kil'jaeden was his, as well as Archimonde's, superior in matters of the arcane ((Velen and Archimonde is truly powerful entities.. You do know this, and I know you do)).. The arcane in warcraft sense, meaning space, energy, souls, starpower and pure magic.. If Nihilus was inside his ship, Kil'Jaeden could crumble that ship, probably without touching it..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.