Lord Alexander paints the town red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORD ALEXANDER
Hello everyone

i am pleased to have found these board to discuss many different topics
yes i am a die hard star wars fan and love all that is past and ilook forward to the future of star wars but there is much more to me than that lol

i love horror,action and comedy films too as well as some sci fi stuff
i am a working man and a father of one and she is my world only when lil one or the job are not occupying my time do i find my self bored and its too expensive to go play golf every day lol

so i look forward to adding this to my daily web stops and spending time here talking about fun stuff

NOT IN IT FOR THE HATE..... i know it happens from time to time when we all disagree but i dont have time or patients to cyberfight

sooooo big fun to everyone and have a great day big grin

Storm
Welcome to the sinkhole of misery, run while you still can wink

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Welcome. I love Star Wars also.

vivando-loca
welcome to kmc! big grin

war

don't shiv
at ease Rookie cool

ladygrim
welcome to kmc

guy222
Originally posted by LORD ALEXANDER
Hello everyone

i am pleased to have found these board to discuss many different topics
yes i am a die hard star wars fan and love all that is past and ilook forward to the future of star wars but there is much more to me than that lol

i love horror,action and comedy films too as well as some sci fi stuff
i am a working man and a father of one and she is my world only when lil one or the job are not occupying my time do i find my self bored and its too expensive to go play golf every day lol

so i look forward to adding this to my daily web stops and spending time here talking about fun stuff

NOT IN IT FOR THE HATE..... i know it happens from time to time when we all disagree but i dont have time or patients to cyberfight

sooooo big fun to everyone and have a great day big grin

Enjoy. Its fun

yvonnekarate
Welcome smile

Regards, Yvonne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.