Could the ninjas of Mortal Kombat get into the Hand

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cherry cola
Can Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Reptile, Noob Saibot, Jade, Mileena, and Kitana get into the Hand? Also, how much of a threat would the Hand be if those ninjas were in the Hand?

jinzin
Ummm I don't see why not..

Well... the Hand would then actually BE a threat for starters..

rougeredmage
welll the hand are not that pickey they will kill and ressurect anyone if they thought it was worth there effort, they may even try to reccruit bob agent of hydra ( but he is too good for them)

DigiMark007
But still no match for the Foot Clan.

Shredder FTW!

jinzin
Originally posted by DigiMark007
But still no match for the Foot Clan.

Shredder FTW!

punk got that right!

cmack
yeah especially since subzero can manipulate water, and scorpion is immortal

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by cherry cola
Can Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Reptile, Noob Saibot, Jade, Mileena, and Kitana get into the Hand? Also, how much of a threat would the Hand be if those ninjas were in the Hand?

yeah, but why would they want to?

Gecko4lif
dude the ninja's of mk can take nukes

the hand is nothing

they are mid-tier JLA level

Symmetric Chaos
They could probably replace most of the Hand and still be a bigger threat than the Hand ever was.

masterbruce
If I put on a ninja uniform, I could get into the Hand. no expression

grey fox
Their Overqualified for the Hand, the hand are walking canon fodder. Hell even accepting a 13 year old Naruto cast-off would improve their 'Threat level' by a few thousand points...

Darth Martin
Scorpion and Sub-Zero would **** up the Hand by themselves. Don't even mention people on Raiden or Shang Tsung's level.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by grey fox
Their Overqualified for the Hand, the hand are walking canon fodder. Hell even accepting a 13 year old Naruto cast-off would improve their 'Threat level' by a few thousand points...

laughing out loud That would be a crossover worth seeing.

No, wait. That would be really awkward.

Battlehammer
Sub zero is now on Raidins level

SevenShackles
god... they could get in..actually if they did they would take over and the hand would actually be something to look forward to.. honestly.

mortal kombat/marvel cross over would be fun.
lets see ironman get on scorpions bad side lol. scorpion rocks.

Sundipped
Noob Saibot can murder the Hand by himself. I don't think he'd want to be a part of something so inferior.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.