Larxene

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remindme

Sol Valentine
She's very powerful from the video.

I'd like to see her face off against Dwingvatt.

shin_gear

Violent2Dope
Larxene is hot for a girl with antennas comin out the back of her head. That's my two cents.

Sol Valentine
When I first saw her, I thought she had the ability to control roaches.

But she's still hot though.

Blax_Hydralisk
I think maybe we should just have a "RESPECT Orginzation 13" thread. It'll be too hard for people to update all of the threads.

shin_gear
NO! Individual threads are cooler! happy

Sol Valentine
It keeps it Organized.

Remindme
Sorry Blax, it's in the rules, only one person Per thread. Besides, this way i can go in detail for each character without the the thread being stupidly long

Besides, each Orangization member has their story ^-^

Sol Valentine
LOL stupidly long.

Remindme
Yeppers ^-^

Although it would be easier to have an Organization XIII as opposed to Individuals for finding out info. Individuals are just better ^-^

Sol Valentine
And you can get in depth wothout being too general.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Remindme
Sorry Blax, it's in the rules, only one person Per thread. Besides, this way i can go in detail for each character without the the thread being stupidly long

Besides, each Orangization member has their story ^-^

I forgot about that rule. Sorry. I'm just thinking of what they do in the comic book respect thread. Instead of each and every herald it's "RESPECT Galactus's Heralds".

Sol Valentine
Oh.

Remindme
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
And you can get in depth wothout being too general.

Thats true, so many advantages to doing it this way ^-^

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
I forgot about that rule. Sorry. I'm just thinking of what they do in the comic book respect thread. Instead of each and every herald it's "RESPECT Galactus's Heralds".

No need to be sorry ;p Both ways have advantages, but for games i prefer it this way ^-^ seems more practical (in my humble opinion)

Remindme
She's very powerful from the video.

I'd like to see her face off against Dwingvatt.

I'd say she's faster than Dwingvatt, mixed with the two bodies I'd put her ahead of our goblin friend

Sol Valentine
Wich body is more poweful?

And Dwingvatt is fully capable of winning.

Remindme
It's an even split, 50/50 thats why i think it rules. Not like Demyx's weak copies, it's a fully fledged clone.

Come to think of it, each one hits you at full power, so i don't even know if she does spilt her power.

Neo Darkhalen
Well Soon we shall respect the XIV member

Sol Valentine
W00t Organization 14!!!!!!! And it's a chick!

ESB -1138
Well time for pictures!
http://www.silvestris.net/images/kingdom-hearts/larxene-was-here.jpg

Remindme
lol i got a few

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z156/DiffidentAngel/KH_headshot___Larxene_by_Kongouseki.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z156/DiffidentAngel/Larxene_by_JereduLevenin.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z156/DiffidentAngel/Theme___Light_by_HolyDemon.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z156/DiffidentAngel/Fire_and_Thunder_by_oneoftwo.jpg

Sado-sama
Meow. 313

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Well time for pictures!
http://www.silvestris.net/images/kingdom-hearts/larxene-was-here.jpg laughing out loud

Neo Darkhalen
Yep, Organization XIV won't be as sexist as it was anymore!

Sado-sama
Lulz cool avatar...*throws bomb in your mouth*

Neo Darkhalen
LOL, Yeah in the new game, for DS I think this one is, you get to play as all XIII, members, the game revolves around Roxas, and we meet the XIV member, another female.

Violent2Dope
Larxene is hot, but you never see any sexy pics of her. sad

Neo Darkhalen
She is a Nobody, she is not meant to be Sexy?
In fact she is not Sexy at all, she is designed purely to be beaten to death, there is nothing to make her look Sexy, that is like saying a Dancer Nobody is Sexy.

Sado-sama
........no, organization members retain the looks of their human counterparts for the most part erm, and yes, Larxene is beautiful as well as Namine and they're both nobodies. Hell most of Organization XIII look like pretty boys.

And there's a new org member? I think that's obsurd...where does it state this? erm

ESB -1138
It's going to be Xikur (Riku)?

Sol Valentine
Riku's not a chick.

Neo Darkhalen
No there is a XIV member, who is female which means there will be 3 female Nobody's, but Larxne is not sexy, and they keep there forms that they had, but sort of like a shell.

ESB -1138
Riku's not a chick.

That doesn't mean his Nobody can't be.

Neo Darkhalen
It is not Riku's nobody.

Remindme
there are many sexy Larxene pic's but i try not to look at them or i get images while i'm gaming lol

heres two to prove you wrong ;p

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z156/DiffidentAngel/larxene.jpg
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z156/DiffidentAngel/larxen.jpg

Violent2Dope
RM, you are awesome. I really like the bottom pic.

Neo Darkhalen
This is the savage Nymph, a Nobody a Organization member, who dies and battles badly, who is easy to crush, and a Traitor as well.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
This is the savage Nymph, a Nobody a Organization member, who dies and battles badly, who is easy to crush, and a Traitor as well.

That doesn't mean she's not hot.

Neo Darkhalen
She is NOT HOT.

Violent2Dope
She is NOT HOT. Yes she is. yes

Neo Darkhalen
No she's not!!!!!

Violent2Dope
Dude, yes she is. erm

Sado-sama
This is of course a matter of opinion (I'd lay her of course) and you guys do know Neo Darkhalen doesn't like anyone sexually? stick out tongue

Remindme
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
RM, you are awesome. I really like the bottom pic.

lol, um, thanks, i guess

I think she's attractive, though, you only can consider it after KH Chain of Memories, she's incredibly cruel in that.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Remindme
lol, um, thanks, i guess

I think she's attractive, though, you only can consider it after KH Chain of Memories, she's incredibly cruel in that. I'll break that b*tche's jaw and force her to do me.

Remindme
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I'll break that b*tche's jaw and force her to do me.

Lol, yes of course you would ;p

thing about her 'sexy' pics is that the translation from game to those pictures, well i don't know exactly what happens, but her breasts like double in size

Sado-sama
Well time for pictures!
http://www.silvestris.net/images/kingdom-hearts/larxene-was-here.jpg Vexen would seal her in an icicle. ermm

Remindme
Originally posted by Sado-sama
Vexen would seal her in an icicle. ermm

Oh no, Vexen acknowledges Larxene and Marluxia as his superiors in battle. That why he doesn't plot a way out of them threatening him.

Sado-sama
I didn't know she was his superior. stick out tongue

Remindme

ESB -1138
No she's not!!!!!

...are you gay?

Violent2Dope

Sado-sama
We know that but it doesn't mean much in terms of their story level.

And he said he may have a couple out of order.

Violent2Dope
Zexion should be at the bottom, and Lexaus should be higher IMO.

Sado-sama
Oh no..no one's below Demyx for sure. stick out tongue

He's still badass of course.

Violent2Dope
Demyx isn't weak dude, he just dislikes fighting. Gohan from DBZ dislikes fighting, yet he's one of the strongest characters in the series. Zexion usually resorts to tricks and strategies to win. I think Luxord should also be higher, his unique fighting style makes winning against him difficult, in that you need to beat him at one of his time games. Xaldin should be above Xigbar.

Remindme

Violent2Dope
He even admits Lexaus is far stronger.

Remindme

Neo Darkhalen
Xigbar would be second; to clear something up.

Originally posted by Sado-sama
and you guys do know Neo Darkhalen doesn't like anyone sexually? stick out tongue

True

...are you gay?

No, I don't like people in that way, neither boy nor girl, I am Straight but I have never had a girlfriend, nor have I had feelings for anyone, I see people as friends nothing more, if people don't want to be my friend, then whatever, but just because I don't find a Lady attractive, nor do I think about sex, then I must be gay, NO, I do not like men in that way either, I am perfectly happy how I am, I have friends, nothing more nothing less.

Remindme

Neo Darkhalen
I think So, Saix is easy to beat, Xigbar is damn harder then Saix, and allot faster.

Remindme
I think So, Saix is easy to beat, Xigbar is damn harder then Saix, and allot faster.

Faster? fine, but Saix is not slow, plus his has an instant slash attack, much like Sephiroth's though with a shorter range. To be honest I doubt Xigbar could take many if any hits from Saix before he dies.

Saix is easy to beat? O.o he's insane on proud mode, because his moon energy goes down slower, I'd hardly say he's easy.

Xigbar on the other hand doesn't get any harder as the difficulty goes up erm

Neo Darkhalen
I always found the hardest mode the easiest, so I only play on the hardest mode, and Saix is allot eaiser then Xigbar, Saix attacks are easy to dodge, Xigbars are impossible.

Remindme
I always found the hardest mode the easiest, so I only play on the hardest mode, and Saix is allot eaiser then Xigbar, Saix attacks are easy to dodge, Xigbars are impossible.

Impossible to dodge? the only attack he does that impssible to dodge is when his shots turn silver and his spins around you, just block, and presto, no problems.

Neo Darkhalen
I have trouble blocking, yet I still managed to complete both PS2 games 100%

Remindme
I have trouble blocking, yet I still managed to complete both PS2 games 100%

Blocking is basically a no mana costing reflect, but you got to be facing the right direction. I find it invaulable.

Neo Darkhalen
I never really used it, even when Xemnes uses the final laser shot attack at the end, I took the brunt of the attack and still survived.

Violent2Dope
No, I don't like people in that way, neither boy nor girl, I am Straight but I have never had a girlfriend, nor have I had feelings for anyone, I see people as friends nothing more, if people don't want to be my friend, then whatever, but just because I don't find a Lady attractive, nor do I think about sex, then I must be gay, NO, I do not like men in that way either, I am perfectly happy how I am, I have friends, nothing more nothing less. no expression

Neo Darkhalen
What.

Sado-sama
Neo here: http://www.endabuse.org/resources/gethelp/

Neo Darkhalen
What is that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.