crimson heads- resident evil: extinction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
look at the crimson heads
My Webpage
My Webpage

Impediment
Ali Larter as Claire Redfield? hmm

rox
Originally posted by Impediment
Ali Larter as Claire Redfield? hmm

yep? guess they just wanted some more popular people in it

SelphieT
Crimson heads? Whats the deal with them? They all looked like average zombies to me...

I never did play the remake of the first game, where they are introduced, I guess you could say.

rox
Originally posted by SelphieT
Crimson heads? Whats the deal with them? They all looked like average zombies to me...

I never did play the remake of the first game, where they are introduced, I guess you could say.

A Crimson Head is a type of zombie (officially named the V-ACT by Umbrella). After the T-Virus infects a human being, it causes a decline in brain activity. Should the new zombie be incapacitated, after a time its tissue regenerates. The T-Virus causes further necrosis and terrible blood seepage, giving the zombie its crimson skin, small claws, increased resistance to firearms, slightly increased intelligence and a more aggressive attitude. Capable of running and jumping. They are not your typically slow moving zombies and they are actually a bio weapon.

they were in the resident evil gamecube version. but they will be created by dr issacs in the movie. they r supposed to appear in the umbrella chronicles.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.