Walker vs. Takion and Stayne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
How this goes?

Walker FTW

nvrbeenwthagirl
T and S

Priest
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
T and S
so u think they can beat a avatar of death?

Gecko4lif
T and S are cool but walker is ****ing walker

King Kandy
Walker is over Odin, no way these guys stand a chance.

Endless Mike
Why do you say he's stronger than Odin? He seemed to be a Skyfather like Odin

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
so u think they can beat a avatar of death?

I think that walker had enough low showings to show that he can be beaten. Besides, Takion on his own was able to slow down the multiversal power that is the God wave. Exactly what would two beings who embody the entire balance of the source do?

darthgoober
I think that walker had enough low showings to show that he can be beaten. Besides, Takion on his own was able to slow down the multiversal power that is the God wave. Exactly what would two beings who embody the entire balance of the source do?
What low showings are you talking about?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
What low showings are you talking about?
Walker didn't show Multiversal power did he? He seemed Skyfather lvl.

darthgoober
Walker didn't show Multiversal power did he? He seemed Skyfather lvl.
But what LOW showings are you talking about?

I think that walker had enough low showings to show that he can be beaten.

nvrbeenwthagirl
But what LOW showings are you talking about?

His weakness. He lost the souls that powered him. And Takion and Stayne have power over every aspect of reality, Including souls.

He also never fought anyone Skyfather lvl. Thanos was the strongest. Takion Alone is the equal of Thanos,thor, Genis, and many others.

It kinda makes you wonder why in the world the universal and even multiversal concept of death would fear a death god from one galaxy. strange.

darthgoober
His weakness. He lost the souls that powered him. And Takion and Stayne have power over every aspect of reality, Including souls.

He also never fought anyone Skyfather lvl. Thanos was the strongest. Takion Alone is the equal of Thanos,thor, Genis, and many others.

It kinda makes you wonder why in the world the universal and even multiversal concept of death would fear a death god from one galaxy. strange.
He lost those souls because of Mistress Death(who's a good deal more powerful than Takion I'd wager) so that's hardly a low showing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He lost those souls because of Mistress Death(who's a good deal more powerful than Takion I'd wager) so that's hardly a low showing.
She's so powerful and yet she ran from a being who only had the power of a galaxie's worth of souls? Takion Stood up to a being stronger than that. much. He died, But yet he was the only one around all those powerful beings, who actually even resisted the Godwave. Kinda makes you wonder what was on Death's mind. If she's really A good deal more powerful, or if there a lil bit of bad writing in that story. Anyway, takion has the ability to TAP the source. Which is why he was able to perform his feat against the god wave. Two beings tapping the source who are the flip sides shouldn't lose to walker who is skyfather at best. I'd say Odin can kill a galaxy worth of souls. Skyfather.

darthgoober
She's so powerful and yet she ran from a being who only had the power of a galaxie's worth of souls? Takion Stood up to a being stronger than that. much. He died, But yet he was the only one around all those powerful beings, who actually even resisted the Godwave. Kinda makes you wonder what was on Death's mind. If she's really A good deal more powerful, or if there a lil bit of bad writing in that story. Anyway, takion has the ability to TAP the source. Which is why he was able to perform his feat against the god wave. Two beings tapping the source who are the flip sides shouldn't lose to walker who is skyfather at best. I'd say Odin can kill a galaxy worth of souls. Skyfather.
She ran because she didn't want to kill Walker, that's compassion not fear.

Show me Takion and or Stayne being recognized as having the ability to kill an abstract and you might have a case. But since you yourself said that Takion was less powerful than the Black Racer(who most view as sub skyfather) I doubt than any such thing exist.

quanchi112
Walker didn't show Multiversal power did he? He seemed Skyfather lvl. he was above skyfather. how can u see not see this. thats right u do u just dont want to admit it.

thanos took on odin on his own and odin couldnt put him down. thanos didnt attempt to battle him at all. he challenged tyrant as well. this walker was uber powerful and would crush these two. curbstomp.

nvrbeenwthagirl
She ran because she didn't want to kill Walker, that's compassion not fear.

Show me Takion and or Stayne being recognized as having the ability to kill an abstract and you might have a case. But since you yourself said that Takion was less powerful than the Black Racer(who most view as sub skyfather) I doubt than any such thing exist. I dont' care what Most view as subskyfather. most idiots dont' realize that new gods create universes. Most people think the New gods are less than a herald. LMAO. And I'm talking the no name ones. the Black racer is A being that is the avatar of death to GODS. He's abstract. Lightray says he is unstoppable. And I don't have to show takion or stayne having an ability to kill an abstract. Takion Held back the Multiversal/Omniveral power of the godwave. Anyone else would have been squashed like a bug against a wind shield not even noticed by ares. not my fault most people dont' realize the true power of the new gods and the difference between thier altered( Boom tubed) forms and who they really are.

Endless Mike
You know a universe can be the size of a golf ball

nvrbeenwthagirl
You know a universe can be the size of a golf ball

It doesn't matter the size. it's the power that counts. It's still infinite. And to the New gods, the regular universes planets are like air pockets. So what would a golf ball to them be like to the regular universes? wink

WhiteWitchKing
I dont' care what Most view as subskyfather. most idiots dont' realize that new gods create universes.

eek!

Kalibak agrees with you. So does Lashina.
Steppen Wolf: Aye.

I guess Hela is an abstract too. big grin

So has a bunch of others. Only to get beaten up later.

Actually, please do show us this multiversal/ominversal power or killing an abstract. Start with Desire.

embarrasment

Endless Mike
A universe has a set amount of power. It's not infinite. One universe can be much smaller and have less energy than another.

nvrbeenwthagirl
A universe has a set amount of power. It's not infinite. One universe can be much smaller and have less energy than another.

Then it's not a universe. universes are INFINITE. that is the definition of them. a galaxy is the next subset and it is set in power and scope. Not a universe. Size doesn't matter. God could hold one universe in his hand while sitting in another. Both would still be infinite and the same in power and scope. mavel even talked about universes that existed on .35 levels and all kinds of crazy halfs and stuff. Yet still infinite.

Endless Mike
Universes are not infinite. They are bounded by the expansion of spacetime.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Universes are not infinite. They are bounded by the expansion of spacetime.

And if Space Time is infinite? As shown in legion when they fought the Infinite man?

Endless Mike
He wasn't really infinite though. Otherwise he would be the strongest in DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.