Pyron Vs. SS4 Gogeta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ninjawarrior
Would Pyron defeat SS4 Gogeta???

Endless Mike
Gogeta never even did anything, except for fooling around for 10 minutes and then defusing. GT isn't even canon to DB and DBZ so powerscaling doesn't apply either.

Most overhyped character of all time.

ninjawarrior
technically it was 20 minutes. SS4 can destroy the galaxy. lol

Endless Mike
Um, no. Where the hell did you get that from?

ninjawarrior
have you ever watched dbz?

Endless Mike
Yes. Have you ever read the manga? No one in canon has ever destroyed anything more than a planet. Do you know that GT is not even canon to DBZ or DB? It's a different continuity.

ninjawarrior
i do now laughing out loud laughing out loud yeah but SS4 is still badass.

Violent2Dope
Pyron stomps him with the greatest of ease.

chickenlover98
change it to vegito. ssj4 vegito would make me cry. i think the universe would blow up.

ninjawarrior
Pyron is badass, he was defeated before however (Demitri), we are all able to be defeated

Soljer
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Pyron stomps him with the greatest of ease.

Haruhi
Pyron was defeated and absorbed by Demitri. Even then, he was no match for Morrigan and Jedah.

chickenlover98
gogeta=no feats

change to vegito. i liked that char more ne ways. wonder how strong he would be ss 4. he was badass.

chickenlover98
b sides gogeta not canon

Violent2Dope
Demitri would beat SSJ4 Gogeta too. Pyron actually was more powerful than Demitri, but Demitri fought him until he found an opening to absorb Pyron, which is sumthin no DBZ character can replicate.

ninjawarrior
Have you ever seen dbz when Super Buu absorbed SSJ3 Gotenks and Piccolo??

chickenlover98
or where cell absorbs ppl?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ninjawarrior
Have you ever seen dbz when Super Buu absorbed SSJ3 Gotenks and Piccolo?? Demitri can absorb energy. Buu cannot absorb Pyron.

chickenlover98
y. cookie time mofo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.