O.J. Simpson arrested

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Whites must be ecstatic. I got this from the cover of yahoo's web page.

O.J. Simpson arrested in Las Vegas robbery involving sports memorabilia

http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news?slug=ap-simpsonquestioned&prov=ap&type=lgns

FistOfThe North
just kiddin' about the White thing but i bet they'll somehow tie this with the murder trial and say he should go to prison this time for real not for the robbery but for the murder. But we'll say it's the robbery..

ha

Alpha Centauri
You got mortally offended when I called you "Silly", and you expect to be treated with respect posting racist bullcrap like this?

-AC

KidRock
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
just kiddin' about the White thing

No your not.

And good, I hope they lock him up for a long time.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
You got mortally offended when I called you "Silly", and you expect to be treated with respect posting racist bullcrap like this?

-AC

mortally..haha

You exaggerate.

I love how you missed the part where I said I was joking.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by KidRock
No your not.

And good, I hope they lock him up for a long time.

I was kiddin'. Who doesn't know that mostly all Whites think "O.J. did it".

Actually, as a White guy who definetely bellieves so, you're in the minority.

Bardock42

http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news?slug=ap-simpsonquestioned&prov=ap&type=lgns I hope they lock him up for murdering his wife.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Simpson should've been in prison had the police and D.A.'s office did their job.

FistOfThe North
opps, I meant "who doesn't know that mostly all Whites think O.J. didn't do it".

Alpha Centauri
mortally..haha

You exaggerate.

Joking about whites? You weren't. I know this because of the way you constantly conduct yourself on this forum.

-AC

Impediment

It doesn't matter that you were "joking". You made a racist comment and I find you deplorable.

As far as O.J. goes, I could care less about him.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Bardock42
I hope they lock him up for murdering his wife.

lol just as I thought.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Impediment
It doesn't matter that you were "joking". You made a racist comment and I find you deplorable.

w/e. I obviously didn't mean it if i was just joking. And if it's true is it racist?

Alpha Centauri
Yes, because you're suggesting white people, no matter what, are happy to see a black male fall under the arm of the law, because he's black.

-AC

Sadako of Girth
"mostly all whites"

Yup. I'd say so. It is in the generalizing sense.

Leo.M

Impediment
Am I ecstatic that a black man has been arretsed and in in jail? I give less than a shit. Same if it were any other race.

FistOfThe North
Yes, because you're suggesting white people, no matter what, are happy to see a black male fall under the arm of the law, because he's black.

-AC

Well. It may seem that way to some or most Blacks. Hell it's most likely, but probably, the popular thought. But like I said i was joking. I didn't mean squat by it. How many dozens of times have racial jokes been cast at me and i make one and I'm a racist.

It was a joke and that's it. Some White aren't racist and I know that. Lets move on.

Impediment
If you were "joking" then you would have taken the oh-so-painful task of editing your post instead of making another post only two minutes after.

FistOfThe North
Meaning racial jokes cast at me in here...yet i make one and it means i hate Whites..c'mon.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Impediment
If you were "joking" then you would have taken the oh-so-painful task of editing your post instead of making another post only two minutes after.

I went to take a leak, so? That was more important.

Impediment
Bodily fluids are no excuse.

Oh, well. I'll drop it.

But you really need to quit that, even if you are joking. Some people could get really upset. Me? I'm just miffed.

Alpha Centauri
People cast racial jokes in retaliation for your obviously racial driven threads.

You make racist comments and then try to cover your tracks in obvious ways like "Mostly all whites.". If you had said "Most", it still would have been bad but just a STUPID (Yes, stupid) generalisation. The fact that you followed it with "All whites" is what put it over the edge.

I believe you are the kind of person that, far from wanting to be treated equally, enjoy any discrimination you get, cos it makes you feel different. Like gay people who can't stand having their homosexuality ignored or what not. If there wasn't racism, I think you'd honestly be a very unfulfilled man, cos you'd have nothing to say.

Well. It may seem that way to some or most Blacks. Hell it's most likely, but probably, the popular thought. But like I said i was joking. I didn't mean squat by it. How many dozens of times have racial jokes been cast at me and i make one and I'm a racist.

It was a joke and that's it. Some White aren't racist and I know that. Lets move on.

Do you believe most "Whites" are racist?

-AC

FistOfThe North
I'll quit when people quit. Cause if i were to tell you "fine, I'll quit making white jokes" and then a white guy in here hurls a racist joke at me, i won't stay quiet. I'd wanna hurls a joke back.

If there's an understanding then what's the big deal if it's all in good nature?

Alpha Centauri
The fact that you are being a weasel who used the excuse "It's a joke.".

It's not, and your posts/threads/anything you say on the matter of race involving white people and black people prove that.

-AC

Sadako of Girth
Just chipping in from my POV, FOTNS...
I've never cained you for anything at all, let alone skin colour, yet I felt lumped in with "all whites" thing as Im "white".
Maybe your answer is to retaliate against those who had been racist to you in PMs or something so you get the guy who had started on you, rather than nuking a whole bunch of folk who hadn't said shit.
Then justice'd be served. Otherwise you'd be trapped in similar cyclical situations for like ever. smile

FistOfThe North
People cast racial jokes in retaliation for your obviously racial driven threads.

You make racist comments and then try to cover your tracks in obvious ways like "Mostly all whites.". If you had said "Most", it still would have been bad but just a STUPID (Yes, stupid) generalisation. The fact that you followed it with "All whites" is what put it over the edge.

I believe you are the kind of person that, far from wanting to be treated equally, enjoy any discrimination you get, cos it makes you feel different. Like gay people who can't stand having their homosexuality ignored or what not. If there wasn't racism, I think you'd honestly be a very unfulfilled man, cos you'd have nothing to say.

Do you believe most "Whites" are racist?

-AC

Is it stupid (yes stupid) to digress from the main thread topic for more than a page?

And that my "racially driven" threads are on the topic of race should motivate a discussion on race. Not retaliation. Certain groups of people don't like to talk bout race cause it's taboo and the association and stigma attached to it. So the retaliation is basically an unnecessary defense mechanism.

And you're wrong again. I wish racism didn't exist. I'd be a more fulfilled man because I'd be able to do more and get by even further in this country. But you are right in saying i'd have nothing to say cause there won't be the BS like the injustices to talk about any more. There wouldn't be a complaint.

FistOfThe North
The fact that you are being a weasel who used the excuse "It's a joke.".

It's not, and your posts/threads/anything you say on the matter of race involving white people and black people prove that.

-AC

Ah. At it again, eh.

You mean things on my post i've said like "All Whites are not racist"? I must've said that more times than i can count.

Alpha Centauri
It's never a discussion though.

You ALWAYS start off with implication that "Whites" had something to do with it, or would experience joy at the misfortunes of a black person.

-AC

Draco69
O.J. was FRAMED!

no expression

There I said it.

With Johnnie Cochran dead, what will O.J. do now!?

eek!

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Just chipping in from my POV, FOTNS...
I've never cained you for anything at all, let alone skin colour, yet I felt lumped in with "all whites" thing as Im "white".
Maybe your answer is to retaliate against those who had been racist to you in PMs or something so you get the guy who had started on you, rather than nuking a whole bunch of folk who hadn't said shit.
Then justice'd be served. Otherwise you'd be trapped in similar cyclical situations for like ever. smile

Jeez, where's the humor in here. And I've never actually received any racist comment via PM. I've gotten comments from a lot a proponents actually.

Sadako of Girth
Its gone to the same place where anybodys can go when they feel affronted/discriminated against, I guess.

"All whites are not racist"?
Thats a racist generalisation too, I guess. Some probably are. KKK etc.

Now if you'd instead worded it "Not all whites are racist"....
There. Some 'humour'.... (Yet true.)

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Draco69
O.J. was FRAMED!

no expression

There I said it.

With Johnnie Cochran dead, what will O.J. do now!?

eek!

Like see, here we all know you're joking, right..? Like you actually believed the opposite though, right?

disregard this post if you're Black Draco69

FistOfThe North
"All whites are not racist"?
Thats a racist generalisation too, I guess. Some probably are. KKK etc.

Now if you'd instead worded it "Not all whites are racist"....

My bad for that. I meant "not all Whites are racist"..

lol wow, just wow.

Robtard
Meaning racial jokes cast at me in here...yet i make one and it means i hate Whites..c'mon.

It's very difficult for you to be honest, even with yourself. You have made plenty anti-white racial remarks, not just jokes; that is why people think you're a racist, and rightfully so.

Also, most people think O.J. killed his wife, not just "White People".

Sadako of Girth
I wonder if Simpson is planning a "I had nothing to to do with that robbery, but if I did, heres how I would have done it" book yet...

lord xyz

-AC I don't like you, but that is still funny.

lord xyz

It was a joke and that's it. Some White aren't racist and I know that. Lets move on. I hope you're put in jail. Not because you're black, because you're stupid and racist. And you're not racist because of that joke, remember you're infamous quote about you thinking all whites are racist? That's why.

debbiejo
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Simpson should've been in prison had the police and D.A.'s office did their job. It's who you know, and how much money you have unfortunately in this country. Justice sucks for some people unless you're what is called hyper vigilant and make some good connections.
Of course some would consider that a disorder..........lol

KidRock
My bad for that. I meant "not all Whites are racist"..

lol wow, just wow.

Shouldnt you go pick up your welfare check? Or eat some fried chicken?

Just joking..

debbiejo
I hate injustice with a passion......Oops, disorder.......lol

Anyone ever hear of my alter ego, Joan?

Czarina_Czarina
I didn't want to respond, b/c this thread is terrible, and I rarely talk about other peoples' threads.

OJ WAS an effective historical racial divide. And I'm not surprised that his name comes up, in case the other (racial news) are glossed over. The media makes a lot of money based on race, and just in case other racial news aren't hitting home as much, why not dust OJ off and put him back up there in the news, it'll be "race" all over again, just what's necessary during the elections.

If "blacks" or minorities vote for Hilary, it'll anger alot of anti-fems of all races, so blacks/minorities need to know their place, since they don't, the media needs to remind people who is "black" /minority so that they will vote accordingly. I doubt they are concerned with Obama as much as Hilary.

We have serious issues that are itching at our country besides OJ and race.

90s ROCK was great:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9pQh6opKwo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKeTLKcp2RQ&mode=related&search=

King Kandy
This thread = Fail.

Grinning Goku
O.J. Simpson is a jackass.

Schecter
Whites must be ecstatic

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/clownblack.jpg

spidey-dude

http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news?slug=ap-simpsonquestioned&prov=ap&type=lgns its time they put his black ass in jail for good. i dont know how in gods name he got away with murdering his wife.

Symmetric Chaos

I'm sure the Reds, Yellows and Terrorists are happy too erm

Secretus
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
O.J. Simpson is a jackass.

QFT.

Why kill such a hot white woman?

Idiot.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
He said, "I'm OJ Simpson," in an interview, and then "I thought what goes on in Vegas stays in Vegas."

*Sighs.*

DAMN ******* STRING 'EM UP AND STICK A FORK IN THEIR ASSES

ADarksideJedi

Big deal the man got away with murder.What does a couple of things stolden mean to him?He will pay off the cops once again so again he wins we lose.terri mad

lord xyz
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
He said, "I'm OJ Simpson," in an interview, and then "I thought what goes on in Vegas stays in Vegas."

*Sighs.*

DAMN ******* STRING 'EM UP AND STICK A FORK IN THEIR ASSES w00t

Kelly_Bean

'bout time they did, after him getting away with the murder of his wife and all. roll eyes (sarcastic) I hope he rots in a jail cell.

Devil King
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
We have serious issues that are itching at our country besides race.

That's the pot calling the kettle black, isn't it?

inimalist

WrathfulDwarf

Las Vegas?

Oh, he is in for trouble now. If this had happen in California the man would be free of trouble. Why can't these celebs get it through their head that they get a slap in the hand here in Cali. Whereas in other places it's a crime.

Dumb Celebs...

Bicnarok

Kelly_Bean

*Sighs.*

Racist much?

Mairuzu
Damn! hes just gunna say the gloves didnt fit and hes gunna get away with it again! ....bastard

Mairuzu
Oh yea, then he'll write a book on how he would've really done it

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Oh yea, then he'll write a book on how he would've really done it

Yep I called that first, so I get the publishing rights.... stick out tongue

Mairuzu
Yep I called that first, so I get the publishing rights.... stick out tongue

you did? damn... didnt bother reading others posts lol

Violent2Dope
The ski-mask doesn't fit.no expression

OJ did it.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
The ski-mask doesn't fit.no expression

OJ did it.

The weapon doesnt match with my outfit no expression

Quiero Mota

Who cares? Why do people still care about this puto? For the past 5 days or so he's all I've seen on Fox News and CNN; is there nothing going on in the world??

chillmeistergen
Yeah, where have you been?! Some minks were let loose!

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Yeah, where have you been?! Some minks were let loose!

laughing out loud

Robtard
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Who cares? Why do people still care about this puto? For the past 5 days or so he's all I've seen on Fox News and CNN; is there nothing going on in the world??

According to FoTN, the "White-man", who as you well know, is vengeful to the extreme, besides being inherently racist, and therefore still gunning to bring O.J. down for his wife's murder, which O.J. didn't do.

Kelly_Bean
I was just watching Nancy Grace and if he's found guilty he MAY be in jail for the rest of his life. Let's just hope that comes true.

InnerRise
Who cares? Why do people still care about this puto? For the past 5 days or so he's all I've seen on Fox News and CNN; is there nothing going on in the world?? Umm...Ya...where have you been........PARIS HILTON WENT TO JAIL and is recording another ALBUM. fear

Upcoming Hit Single: "Locked Up"

Line from song: "I got locked up and they let me out....."

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Mairuzu
The jail cell doesn't fit no expression

InnerRise
Fit into what does it not?

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Mairuzu
his mind!

InnerRise
Um.....ok....I guess.....

Mairuzu
You guess what

InnerRise
I guess it's okay if a jail cell doesn't fit into someone's mind?

Sadako of Girth
Well, you know the true meaning of the lyrics to "Jailhouse Rock", right?

"If ya can't find a partner use a wooden chair" etc ?

She should cover that.
And that line'll be worth seeing done in the video, thats for sure. stick out tongue

OJ could do a cover of it too.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by InnerRise
I guess it's okay if a jail cell doesn't fit into someone's mind?

Is that suppose to be a question?

botankus
Damn, I missed the ball-shaving thread. I need to start paying attention. Without opening it again, I'm guessing that Urizen posted a few times in there.

Devil King

Yes, there is. There's probally a lot going on in the world. That's why he's all you're seeing on FOX and CNN.

InnerRise
Is that suppose to be a question? Umm...I guess it can be whatever is the right response to whatever you said?

Mairuzu
Umm...I guess it can be whatever is the right response to whatever you said?

I guess?

chithappens
Why does anyone care what this guy does? What the hell has he done for life lately? Or ever?

InnerRise
I guess? You guess?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Simpson was formally charged today.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Simpson was formally charged today. hope they put the monkey in prison for life

InnerRise
Originally posted by spidey-dude
hope they put the monkey in prison for life Monkey? Kind of racist don't ya think? erm

spidey-dude
Monkey? Kind of racist don't ya think? erm

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... everyone has the right to say what ever they want about that clown.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Devil King
Yes, there is. There's probally a lot going on in the world. That's why he's all you're seeing on FOX and CNN.

True. I watch Telemundo religiously and there I hear a lot of what happens around the world. I also like CNN, but they get fixated too easy too often.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
hope they put the monkey in prison for life

It would be so nice if the LVPD and LVDA's office will do their job.

Quiero Mota
Sin City....

Sadako of Girth
everyone has the right to say what ever they want about that clown.

Be that as it may, I can't get with that slur thing.

..Now if you'd said "I hope they put that double murdering, thieving, idiotic, lying c**t in prison...." I could cash that cheque for real.

smile

Alfheim

You're not being sarcastic?

Mišt
That dirty ******, just proves you cant trust those black f*ckers, always stealing the white man's possessions. Lock him up for being black, that'll teach the rest of the blacks to mess with the white man's law.

Etc..

ADarksideJedi
Oj is finally getting what he deserve jail time for his crime and for what we all knew the murder of his ex wife and her boyfriend.It is about time.jm

BlueDMighty
And this ladies and gentelmen completes the "Where do I stand in America?" portion of our show.

Seriously. 11 MORE charges? no

One anchor had a "Froidian slip" when he said that OJ could go to jail for the rest of his life.

REALLY? LIFE for armed robbery?

Isn't "Kidnapping" when you move somebody 15 feet against their will?

This is alot like making a "Nike" a "Murder weapon"

It's funny how the national media jumped all over this,

But I have to wait untill Thursday to get national coverage on the "Jena 6".

Nancy Grace?

Lary King?

Matt Lauer (sp)?

Katie?

O'reily?

Wolf?

Anybody?

Howbout some national coverage of the women who REALLY got kidnapped rapped, stabbed, forced to eat her own shit.

Wait, what am I thinking?

she was..., and they were....

Well, if Katrina wasn't enough, you know where we stand now.

FistOfThe North

spidey-dude
Be that as it may, I can't get with that slur thing.

..Now if you'd said "I hope they put that double murdering, thieving, idiotic, lying c**t in prison...." I could cash that cheque for real.

smile naw il stick with monkey cause that what he is

BlueDMighty
While the "Otherman" is busy lynching the Juice,

I just thought I'd ask:

Who killed the Ramsey kid?

Who killed 2 Pac?

Who killed Biggie?

Whatever happened to the Police officers who:

Shot and killed Dialoo (sp)

Shot and killed the 80 year old Grandma in Ga?

Shot and killed the young man the night before his wedding?

Beat up that old guy in NO?

I mean, News is News.

Right?

BlueDMighty

Shin_Nikkolas
I still can't get over this quote from that nut trying to defend OJ.

"Leave him alone! He hasn't killed anyone in years!"

FistOfThe North
He just posted bail. But it's looking like a wrap for him. He's gonna get the book throw at him.

spidey-dude
He just posted bail. But it's looking like a wrap for him. He's gonna get the book throw at him. the monkey was accused of kid napping as well. forget about doing any court cases his ass is gonna be in prison for along time.

FistOfThe North
the monkey was accused of kid napping as well. forget about doing any court cases his ass is gonna be in prison for along time.

And he's a monkey...why?

Cause if you're being racial, did you if one were to shave a Gorilla (or a monkey) bald you'd get white or pink skin?

Rogue Jedi
And he's a monkey...why?

Cause if you're being racial, did you if one were to shave a Gorilla (or a monkey) bald you'd get white or pink skin? because monkeys live in the jungle, and some consider blacks to be animals.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
because monkeys live in the jungle, and some consider blacks to be animals.

Some people like whom? Any particular group especially? And also can you tell me your race?

Rogue Jedi
Some people like whom? Any particular group especially? And also can you tell me your race? some people, like racist people.

racist people?

caucasian.

spidey-dude
some people, like racist people.

racist people?

caucasian. i consider the blacks the racist ones these days we give them to much respect and they take advantage of it. they think its ok for them to say what ever they want about us but wrong to talk about them.

Robtard
And he's a monkey...why?

Cause if you're being racial, did you if one were to shave a Gorilla (or a monkey) bald you'd get white or pink skin?

Gorillas have "pink skin"? Are you certain about that?

Hint: You're wrong, as usual.

FistOfThe North
some people, like racist people.

racist people?

caucasian.

I knew it ... And lemme guess, you're racist, right?

Rogue Jedi
I knew it ... And lemme guess, you're racist, right? nope. I am the least racist white boy you will ever encounter. doesnt mean I cant know the racial lingo, though.

Kelly_Bean
i consider the blacks the racist ones these days we give them to much respect and they take advantage of it. they think its ok for them to say what ever they want about us but wrong to talk about them.
Please shutup, kthxbai. You're racist, we all figured that out, enough said.

spidey-dude
i think everyone will just be happy once they put the black terrorist in prison

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Please shutup, kthxbai. You're racist, we all figured that out, enough said. i dont like anyone who doesnt like me. lots of blacks dont like us so i dont like them. and also wtf is kthxbai ?

Rogue Jedi
i dont like anyone who doesnt like me. lots of blacks dont like us so i dont like them. and also wtf is kthxbai ? us? who is us?

its ok, thanx, bye.

BlueDMighty
i dont like anyone who doesnt like me. lots of blacks dont like us so i dont like them.

I like you spidey-dude big grin

You make it easy for me to make my point.

Has anybody ever tried to complain about "Cheating" to the "Cheater"?

i.e "You didn't win. You cheated."

other person says "Nuhun"

You say "Yahun"

back and forth all day.

But the point is: You lost. Move on. Either play them again, tell someone, or don't play with them anymore.

African Americans have tried plying again, Tried telling someone. The only thing left for us to do is not play with you anymore.

Kelly_Bean
i dont like anyone who doesnt like me. lots of blacks dont like us so i dont like them. and also wtf is kthxbai ?
No matter where you go there are ALWAYS going to be people that don't like you, even to dislike you JUST because, not just blacks. That's still no reason to make racial remarks.

Rogue Jedi
No matter where you go there are ALWAYS going to be people that don't like you, even to dislike you JUST because, not just blacks. That's still no reason to make racial remarks. two thumbs up.

spidey-dude
No matter where you go there are ALWAYS going to be people that don't like you, even to dislike you JUST because, not just blacks. That's still no reason to make racial remarks. still no reason for them to put us down as well.

Rogue Jedi
still no reason for them to put us down as well. lower yourself to their level?

spidey-dude
lower yourself to their level? i stand up for myself when another race or culture puts us down thats the level im at

InnerRise
i stand up for myself when another race or culture puts us down thats the level im at That doesn't work.

You can either say: "I stand up for MYSELF when another race or culture puts ME down" or "I stand up for EVERYBODY when another race or culture puts US down."

And people are always putting other people down. It's not always about race unless people like YOU make it about that. Kind of ironic and hypocritical to boot b/c you are what you say you fight against.

If people like you disappeared, the world would be a better place RACE WISE.

Coming into a thread and calling a black person a monkey, regardless of who they may be, isn't standing up for anybody.

spidey-dude
That doesn't work.

You can either say: "I stand up for MYSELF when another race or culture puts ME down" or "I stand up for EVERYBODY when another race or culture puts US down."

And people are always putting other people down. It's not always about race unless people like YOU make it about that. Kind of ironic and hypocritical to boot b/c you are what you say you fight against.

If people like you disappeared, the world would be a better place RACE WISE.

Coming into a thread and calling a black person a monkey, regardless of who they may be, isn't standing up for anybody.

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... telling by your picture i can see your an oriental girl and you dont know a damn thing about race here in america. and i said it before and i will say it again who ever doesnt like me i dont like them. can be black white mexican oriental arab what ever.

Grinning Goku
the monkey was accused of kid napping as well. forget about doing any court cases his ass is gonna be in prison for along time.
http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/6003/9155994dp3.gif

InnerRise
telling by your picture i can see your an oriental girl and you dont know a damn thing about race here in america. and i said it before and i will say it again who ever doesnt like me i dont like them. can be black white mexican oriental arab what ever. Really? You got all of that from my AVATAR?

So am I to assume that you're Spider Man? What happens when you go Black? Do you start hating yourself........run through the jungle and start swinging on branches?

spidey-dude
Really? You got all of that from my AVATAR?

So am I to assume that you're Spider Man? What happens when you go Black? Do you start hating yourself........run through the jungle and start swinging on branches?

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... black costume and skin 2 different things

InnerRise
black costume and skin 2 different things You missed the entire point SPIDERMAN.

Of course, you'd miss it and turn the whole thing to race AGAIN.

Dusty
laughing

spidey-dude
You missed the entire point SPIDERMAN.

Of course, you'd miss it and turn the whole thing to race AGAIN.

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... whats up with this anata wa wakarimasu ka..... crap ?

InnerRise
What's up with the racism crap?

lord xyz

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Time of the month.

spidey-dude

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... seems like your standing up for oj. looks like we got ourselves here an oriental terrorist fan.

BlueDMighty
i stand up for myself when another race or culture puts us down thats the level im at

big grin yeah spidey-dude

That's what I'm talkin about.
Same game, different Jerseys

Hey North,

"White man/People/folk" is politically incorrect. This ignores their heritage and contributions to the world at large.

You must, from hence forth, refer to them as

The Borg.

We will add your uniqueness to our own. You WILL be assimilated. Resistance is FUTILE. laughing

spidey-dude
Originally posted by BlueDMighty
big grin yeah spidey-dude

That's what I'm talkin about.
Same game, different Jerseys

Hey North,

"White man/People/folk" is politically incorrect. This ignores their heritage and contributions to the world at large.

You must, from hence forth, refer to them as

The Borg.

We will add your uniqueness to our own. You WILL be assimilated. Resistance is FUTILE. laughing see there you go with the white man thing but its racist if we say to you people black man or black guy we deserve the same respect. but yall dont know what that word is

JacopeX

http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news?slug=ap-simpsonquestioned&prov=ap&type=lgns The circus is back in town. But this time, with more proof that O.J. Simpson is an attention whore to Television critics. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Robtard
Originally posted by JacopeX
The circus is back in town. But this time, with more proof that O.J. Simpson is an attention whore to Television critics. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You're suggesting that O.J. committed these (alleged) crimes for media attention?

lord xyz
Originally posted by Robtard
You're suggesting that O.J. committed these (alleged) crimes for media attention? Ofcourse he did. He's black.

Sadako of Girth
You're suggesting that O.J. committed these (alleged) crimes for media attention?

Well, he murdered the role of Nordberg in the Naked Gun with the same aim.

2D_MASTER

Hmmm... I would invite him over for tea and scones for committing that act.

Blax_Hydralisk
see there you go with the white man thing but its racist if we say to you people black man or black guy we deserve the same respect. but yall dont know what that word is

wtf? No it's not. I'm blacnd I prefer to be called black, not african american. I am, after all, not African.

Violent2Dope
telling by your picture i can see your an oriental girl and you dont know a damn thing about race here in america. and i said it before and i will say it again who ever doesnt like me i dont like them. can be black white mexican oriental arab what ever. InneRise is a white male and you are a racist prick. I know this is old but I couldn't help but say this.

Rogue Jedi
I thought Innerrise was an asian male.

Violent2Dope
No, I'm pretty sure he is white.

SelphieT
I'm pretty sure you are both wrong.

So, is OJ's book published or.....whats the deal with that? I saw that his wife that he murdered's sister was on Dr. Phil talking about it.....

FistOfThe North
In all honesty, i've never met a White person that thought O.J. was innocent.

Funny sh*t. ..

SelphieT

Funny sh*t. ..

Well, after the first controversy, I thought, maybe he is innocent.

But until I found out he had a book coming out entitled If I Did It, or whatever, the shit hit the fan.

Why does it matter if you are white or not, and believe he's guilty?

If the exact same thing happened to a Caucasian, Asian, Hispanic, etc, I'd still think they were guilty. I don't blame races, I blame individuals.

inimalist

Funny sh*t. ..

lol

that sounds like a glowing endorsement of white people

Robtard

Funny sh*t. ..

I've never met anyone of any skin tone, who thought O.J. was innocent.

Do you think he is innocent of the double murders? If so, who do you think did it and/or set O.J. to take the fall?

FistOfThe North
I've never met anyone of any skin tone, who thought O.J. was innocent.

Do you think he is innocent of the double murders? If so, who do you think did it and/or set O.J. to take the fall?

I don't know if he's innocent or not as I didn't witness the murder and who did it. However, the evidence and circumstances at the trial have left me more inclined to find it a bit hard to believe that he killed Nicole.

I think a hitman (ordered by O.J. or not) may've carried the murders out. Everyone knew of Nicole's heavy drug use and God knows how much money she owed any drug dealer she probably duped. And Ron just happen to be at the wrong place and the wrong time. He botch the hit and was sent packing to heaven, as well. But I'm not 100% sure this happened again cause i wasn't there.

SelphieT
I don't know if he's innocent or not as I didn't witness the murder and who did it. However, the evidence and circumstances at the trial have left me more inclined to find it a bit hard to believe that he killed Nicole.

I think a hitman (ordered by O.J. or not) may've carried the murders out. Everyone knew of Nicole's heavy drug use and God knows how much money she owed any drug dealer she probably duped. And Ron just happen to be at the wrong place and the wrong time. He botch the hit and was sent packing to heaven, as well. But I'm not 100% sure this happened again cause i wasn't there.

If he hired a hitman, he'd still be guilty.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by SelphieT
If he hired a hitman, he'd still be guilty.

Of murder?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>